TGOTF: The Game Of The Future

By Coming_To_You_Live

The Past represents what we have been through. The Present works hard for the success. The Future shows your... More

The Power I Hide
Cat Vs. Phoenix
Deal? Deal!
Real Identity
Dinner With (G)I-dle
Their So Pretty, It Hurts
The Hidden Secret
Leggo Errbody
Same Project Or Same Mission?
The Panther
The Crow&Dove With The Eagle
The Chain Keeper
The Lion
What Are You Doing Here?
Forget What Happened
The Unnie's Tears
I Will Not Go Without A Warning
What To Do?
A Visit To Remember
Poison Rose Of The Viper
New Student
Chou and Lee
The Game
I'm A Savage
The Date With A Friend
You Better Run
Sleepover
Normal day?
Her Confession
The Past That I Hate To Remember
Orbit
Aya
Cry For Me
Hwaa
For Her
Spanish Sahara
Backwoods
Tears
She Will Be Back
Night
Visiting
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
MY STORIES +NEW BOOK

Jealousy At It's Finest

103 8 0
By Coming_To_You_Live

"Your my inspiration..."

3rd person pov

Seung and Y/n came back to the dorm, And as they hit the couch Y/n immediately Went to open her Ps5.

Seung told Y/n that she only have 2 hours to play as she will use the living room, Y/n nodded and set up her game.

Seung went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for Y/n as she will watch Y/n how she will play.

Loading.....

Loading...

Welcome back.

The blue haired girl was still in the waiting area of the train, She walked towards the train who was moving so fast.

She jumped on top of it and sat down to wait at her destination....

Until a monster popped out the train and started attacking the girl, She backflipped two times and landed at her feet.

Her eyes then turned to much more bluer.

She Held out her hand in front of the monster, which gave her a confused face before laughing.

The girl smirked as a huge rock was heading at their way, The monster was still laughing until it was squished to death by the huge rock.

The girl can only sigh And fly away with her angel wings.

"Seung you stupid fuck! Where were you!? Yongwan was freaking out finding you in the middle of the night!" A small looking puppy girl shouted worriedly at The blue haired girl called Seung.

"I was just chilling..... Sorry..." Seung muttered her reason and apology to her unnie.

"Fine it's ok, just.... Just go to sleep you poop head! We have schedules tomorrow! Remember MMA!" The puppy looking said.

"Yes, yes, unnie.... Goodnight Wheeha Unnie.." Seung bid her goonight to her Unnie.

After the sleep Seung received a lot of smacking in the head by her Yongwan unnie, She dodged it but still her arms were red at the smacks and slaps.

After receiving her punishment and Scolding, They went at their stylist to check their outfits for their performance at MMA.

*AFTER PERFORMANCE*

MIML Went back to their dorm to rest, While Seung told her unnies that she will be meeting someone.

ShuShu😇🐶🔥Lion
You going unnie?

SeungNie😁🎧📼
Yeah, just wait for me...

Seung headed to the train station again to wait for someone, A train passed by and she jumped on the top of the train.

She sat there while the wind was blowing and her hair was flowing.

Someone then jumped at the train and went beside Seung.

"What happened shu?....." Seung said while she leaned her head at Shuhua to comfort her.

"She has someone...." Shuhua muttered sadly.

"I thought they broke up???" Seung said, shock to know that Shuhua's crush still have someone.

"She lied unnie..... S-she.... S-she L-lied....." Shuhua said and Soon began to cry at Seung's shoulder.

"I'm So Sorry Shu.... I... I didn't know..." Seung said while comforting Shuhua.

"i-i hate g-geting r-rejected... Fish u-unnie... Fish!" Shuhua shouted while crying. Seung chuckled hearing Shuhua say 'Fish' than 'fuck'.

"Anyways... Your break at Taiwan with Tzuyu was a disaster... Glad that you two were on masks so people won't recognize you two..." Seung said relief that the two were wearing mask.

"The fire in the forest of Taiwan was surely hella strong. I guess someone made Shuhua mad. Shu still can't control her Flames. And Tzuyu is still learning how to use her life and death powers. Good thing she made Shuhua fall asleep. Or else people would've have recorded them and call them monsters... Or worse... Kill them." Seung thought while stroking Shuhuas hair.

"Our stop is near Shuhua...lets go jump.." Seung warned Shuhua.

As their stop came by they jumped and landed perfectly, Both of the talked and walked.

Seung stopped at a dorm in front of them.

"Thanks for comforting me unnie.... " Shuhua said smiling.

"Don't lose that smile shu.... " Seung muttered while she tucked Shuhuas Hair at her ear.

Shuhua only nodded and smiled once again and opened The door of their dorm only to be greeted by a worried Soojin.

Soojin saw Seung and got flustered as their Sunbaenim is there in front of her.

Soyeon then pushed Soojin at the side on why she was stuck at her place.

Then she saw Seung and panicked too.

"S-sunbae! Uhm-Y-you can come in!" Soyeon said excited while stuttering.

"Really?" Seung asked smiling softly. Soyeon panicked more once she saw Seung smiling at her.

"YES! I mean Yes sunbae... " Soyeon answered calming herself down.

"We were just having dinner now... We were waiting For our Maknae... You can join us sunbae!" Soyeon said smiling while fangirling inside.

Soojin darted her eyes between Seung and Shuhua. "Why are the together?" "And did I just heard My ShuShu calling her Unnie?" "Are they close?" Soojin thought frowning.

Seung heard Soojin's thoughts and chuckled silently.

"Well if you insist... I'll just call my unnies, Wait for me there Shu.. " Seung said taking out her phone to tell her unnies not to worry on her whereabouts.

6-BizexualBitches And 1 LesbianicBitch

YongMom💘
Seung where are you?

KangShi💙
I'm at (G) I-dle's dorm unnie, I'll be having dinner here since they invited me.. No need to worry.

meLINA💔
Good luck I guess, heard they were your big fans. AND WHY IS MY EMOJIN HEART BROKEN!?

KangShi💙
Wheeha unnie was the one who changed our names unnie...

WheeHappening💜
Why @meLINA? Got a problem?

meLINA💔
No unnie...

ChaeOld❤
See you later Maknae! You promised me some chocolates!

JoHeeHee💚
Gimme some waffles.

DabHee💛
Me too please!

KangShi💙
Aight unnies bye-bye💙

Seung sighed as she finally said bye at their gc, She walked to the door And was greeted by a clingy sad Shuhua.

Seung frowned as she saw that Soojin wasn't paying attention to Shuhua, As the latter kept pushing her away.

Seung chuckled and smirked a little.

"Let's see how long will you push her away while someone pulls her in their heart."

"You'll never know that the person you kept ignoring will be in the chapter you need for help."

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 301 25
Seung witnessed every drama that happened with her Best friends, What can she do to have them the happy ending they deserve? Will she help though...
20K 874 32
COMPLETED™ Will they also have a chance to be together again? Will there be a second chance for both of them? Unravel their story by reading this. I...
27.7K 757 14
[DISCONTINUED] Park Eun-suk was a 19-year-old boy who dreamed of being a KPOP Idol. All of his visions for his future were disrupted when someone, or...
129K 4.9K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...