Blackmail. ^Dreamnoblade^

بواسطة Give_me_ships

So basically blackmail. المزيد

Hi.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 part 1
Chapter 3 part 2
Chapter 4
#Questions
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
#announcements(important)
Chapter 8
{Dream's Back story}
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Goodbye Technoblade.
A Question /srs /gen
Chapter 13
(IMPORTANT!!!!) what the hell is happening.
(IMPORTANT!!) I understand everything.

Chapter 11

7.7K 313 692
بواسطة Give_me_ships

We stayed up late just to make this chapter now PRAISE IT- jk it sux- XD

Dream POV.

Me and techno walked inside of the kitchen seeing my step sister sitting on the kitchens counter with legs crossed while she was on her phone.

She noticed us come inside as I looked at her eyes seeing that it was darted onto techno.

I glared at her as she looked at me and smirked.

"who's this~? Is this my Prince charming about to escort me to his castle?"

She said while purring at the last sentence, techno stared at her with a small hint of annoyance and disgust.

"so there is someone that's more worse than Amelia"

Techno whispered to dream which made him chuckle, her smirk turned into a frown as she got off the counter and walked towards techno.

"so what's a handsome guy like you coming in this place that is being owned by a rat?"

Amelia said in a flirty way and some with some sass as she brought her ass up.

"hey dream is this lizard trying to seduce me because it's trash at it"

Techno whispered to dream but he also wanted the girl to hear him, she gritted her teeth and glared at the two boys.

"ugh! Why do you have to be so complicated!"

"hey Dian do you even know who he is..?"

Dream asked while squinting his eyes at her, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"who cares if I don't know who he is!"

"really? So you don't want to know who he is then?"

Dream asked while looking at techno, techno looked back at him and turned back to Dian.

"Fine! Who is he then?"

"he's technoblade, Dian"

Dream said as Dian almost choked on her spit.

"What!?"

"yeah can we stop talking and go to school now?"

"techno the event starts at like 8 pm"

"then why did I even come here!?"

"I don't know!"

"whatever I'm going inside the living room"

Techno said as he turned and walked away leaving the two siblings inside. Dian looked back at dream with a smirk.

"so, isn't technoblade supposed to be your rival now?"

Dian asked still keeping the ugly ass smirk on her face, dream looked at Dian.

"yeah.. Kinda"

"what do you mean 'kinda'?"

"it's none of your business"

"oh everything in your life's my business Dream Clayton"

"yeah right, since when"

"since the day I was born"

"oh since the day our parents made a mistake?"

Dream said back as the two sibling gave eachother death glares,  both stopped hearing people yelling from the living room, oh fuck, I forgot Daniel was in the living room.

Dream thought as both of them rushed inside the living room seeing techno that looked like he was about to kill Daniel who was currently sitting on the floor and crying like a baby.

"dream who the fuck is this?!"

Daniel yelled while pointing at technoblade who was just standing there staring him down menacingly, dream let out a sigh and walked beside techno, techno looked at dream and back to dreams siblings.

"that's technoblade Daniel"

Dian said with her ugly ass smirk, Daniel looked at techno with wide eyes as he stood back up and gave him a death glare.

"why the fuck are you fucking here dip shit!?"

Daniel said out of anger and annoyance, techno just stared him down.
---
When Daniel, dream and techno were kids dream and techno used to be best friends, they were so close when they were kids, they didn't know what went wrong when both of them began to hate eachother.

Daniel always hated him, he hated him because he'd always keep dream away from him and his torture, techno knew everything about him, and both of them hated eachother for that, he'd always protect dream from him and he hated it so much.

Daniel then planned on breaking the twos friendship by spreading lies and rumors about eachother that'll make them hate one another.

And somehow it worked, almost worked, he hired one of techno's close friends to tell him that dream was only using him for protection and nothing else, and as days go by techno began to stop talking to him.

But gladly his 'close friend' was guilty on doing so, so he left him, and because of that dreams brother spreader false information about techno that he kept yelling, hitting and pushing his friend to the point that the guy left him.

All those lies were clearly false but they were too blind to see through them, both had feelings for eachother when they were young, but when they started to become rivals they pushed those feelings aside and wanted to move on.

But nothing worked, everyday on school, even though they fight eachother everyday, they still felt feelings, not a bad feeling, but a feeling you feel when you come close to the person you've fallen for, and they felt that every single fucking day of their school years.

Both didn't understand why or how they are still in the same school, dream has been planning on transferring schools but his friends were also attending there so I don't think he wants to.

They tried avoiding eachother, they tried talking to eachother(never happened), they tried to get close again but nothing worked! Both were scared, they were scared because they don't know if the rumors people say about them were true.

But some people didn't believe it which were their friends, at the beginning they tried getting the two be friends again but soon after gave up.

They thought that all they were feeling was now dead, but it was still alive, living in their heart telling both to be friends again, but the bad thoughts didn't let them.

One day dream one in an event techno always won and was so cocky about it, techno hated him more because of that for ruining his win streak, both began to be competitive with eachother, leading them to fighting and arguing.

That's how their rivalry started...
--------

The three boys and Dian were standing inside the living room, the the two boys were giving eachother glared while dream and Dian stood beside them.

"I thought both of you hated eachother so why are you here!? Your not supposed to be here!!"

Daniel yelled as technoblade glared at him, Dian got bored and left the room.

"what do you mean I'm not supposed to be here!? This ain't even your house it's his!"

Techno responded while pointing at dream who was right beside him, Daniel groaned.

"ugh! Just tell me why the fuck are you here"

"well.. Dream should I tell him"

"tell him what"

"that were 'Dating'"

Techno said out loud on purpose wanting Daniel the dick head to hear, Daniel was shocked and angry, he was feeling many emotions at once.

Dreams face flushed and nodded while looking away, techno smirked and looked at Daniel who's face was red from anger.

"so your gay now huh?! How much of a mistake are you!?"

Daniel yelled at dream, techno moved him behind him and glared daggers at the male, they then heard someone running back inside the living room and it was Dian.

"so you are gay!? And both of you are dating!?"

Dian said out of shock, she then gave them a big smile and squealed, what the fuck-, Dian grabbed her phone and began to text someone.

"is your sister ok?" Techno whispered to dream

"oh... I forgot that she reads shit like yaoi.."

End of chapter 11.

I fucking need a break- I NEED MOTIVATION AAAAHHHHHH- I need more imagination and watch so cliche romance movies for ideas.

Welp atleast this chapters over, and yaaaayyy dians gonna be a shipper now yaaaayyyy-

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

34 0 1
"Hi, uh...George." The customer grins, reading George's nametag. He's American. George isn't exactly sure how he feels about that. His flatmate is Am...
680 22 12
These are MCYT oneshots/ships Please be respectful to anyone that I have written about. To be clear, I am NOT trying to push these ships onto any o...
1.9K 29 15
Au where dream is forced into a group of assains who georgenotfound is the leader of (I'm gonna get a cover pic soon T-T) and also this is based off...