๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป// แตƒแตแต‰โฟแต— แตƒ...

By DeadfishXie

"๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐€ ๐€๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐˜,๐˜/๐" -๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡,a boring girl with a repeatitive lifesty... More

๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
One: crash
Two:Hesitation and memories
Three: Agreement
Four: MATA Academy
-Y/n-
Five: Orientation
Six: Main
Special #1 -Zass's birthday-
Six: Main -pt2
seven:Again
Eight: Challenge
Ten:Reason
Eleven:Overide vs Overide
Twelve: Opportunity
-Kenneth Lee-
Thirteen:Support.
Fourteen: Weak
Fifteen: Out
Sixteen: hope
Seventeen: Legacy
- E p i l o u g e -
New oneshot book!

Nine:Challenge -pt2

1.6K 87 108
By DeadfishXie

-Tw:Swearing⚠️

Y/n pov

I arrived at the academy just right after Ali arrived.And I kind noticed how Ali was getting weird looks and laughs.People need to realize that everybody starts at the bottom.How childish of them.I adjusted SPOT properly onto my face and continued to walked in.

Walking past Khai and Moon who was (kinda) telling Ali about why he was getting the looks.

3rd pov

"well,you have IRIS right?But your not that great" Moon blurted out like how she would.

Khai facepalmed himself after trying to stop Moon from saying it.

"Just ignore them Ali,because they should know that just because someone has IRIS it doesn't mean the person using it has to be AMAZING" She said that part out loud on purpose.The other heard what she said quickly minded thier own business as they sweatdropped guiltily.

"Trust me,listening to them brings you no where,so just keep training and practicing,and trust me,you'll be on my level in no time" she placed her hand Ali's shoulder and gave him a determine smile.The smile that could kill people at once they see it.

"A-alright,thank Y/n" Ali's face turned slightly red.Y/n just nodded and left the free room to head elsewhere .

"hmm...hey do you guys realise how Y/n is like the best one among us?shes like even better than Rudy.Even during the time she just arrived,she seemed like she knew Agent Karya" Moon whispered.

"yea,actually!Not only that,she knows every part of the academy perfectly, every rule and even how our gadgets work eventhought it was her first few weeks here!" Khai also shared what he had seen.

"Yea..Also she's really good at combat.Every time when im againts her during combat training,it seems like she knows exactly what move im going to do next.."Ali sighed,knowing he lost every time he's againts Y/n

"its like she has.."

"IRIS!" the three of them said in a synchronize.

"ah no way! IRIS is a very high tech gadget!!!,I think.." Moon scratched her head.

"she seemed to be friends with Alicia way before the Academy,but Alicia wont tell me anything" The three of them began to wonder.

"and lastly...We never actually have seen her face before!!" Moon said out loud.

The other agents who were at the free room also began to wonder how she actually looked like,expecially the boys who had their own 'excidents' with
Y/n.

Expecially Rudy,Khai,Chris,Zass and Jet.

"So we all are curious huh"

Timeskip

Walking at their own distance in the so-like factory was Ali,Alicia,Y/n,Rudy and Agent Bakar.

Ali was clearly annoyed that Rudy was there too.But Rudy didn't seem to show any other face expression,just like he is everyday.

"wow!this place is amazing.It even operates without any human labor" Bakar praised the working machines around them.

"oh your right,I didn't even notice that theres no one here" Ali speaked up as he looked around him.

"Even with IRIS you still didn't notice?" Rudy said.

Ali began to get even annoyed at Rudy.He stopped behind with Bakar and ranted out.

The one who were still walking left was Rudy and Y/n.Everything was still pretty akward for both of them.

"But uncle i-"

"Can you please stay focused?!,we're here to investigate why the survelience system of the place is shut down.Not for you to find friends?!" Alicia's voice was heard out loud,scolding Ali.

"Alicia is right.Come on,lets find the security room.See if the system is still fuctioning" Bakar fixed his cap

Y/n ,Rudy and Alicia who was already infront went in first.

It was a dark and dull looking room filled with storage boxes.Alicia,Rudy and Y/n went to where the cctv was placed.and it seemed that..it was broken,physically

"what is going on.." Alicia said.

Y/n bent down to see what the pile of...small looking things o the ground.

Alicia picked one up and wanted to ask Bakar something,but he and Ali was still talking on their way in.

"seriously?" that was the expression placed on three of the agents.

"Still with the whispering?" Rudy said out.He was annoyed,just like Y/n.

"hmp.stop being nosy" Ali fought back.

"If you have a problem,just say it to my face,dont be a fucking coward"

"I said..I DONT WANT TO BE TEAMED UP WITH YOU"

Meanwhile with Y/n and Alicia who were watching them argue,the small things on the ground started moving.

All of them towards Ali's direction.Y/n and Alicia tried to call for Bakar but no one heard.

"listen here,i have an idea.How about you make me go back youself..or? are you scared that im going to beat you again?" Rudy said aggresively.

"You wanna fight? Come on!?"

"CAN BOTH OF YOU STOP" Y/n was now pissed,not only about both of them,but about what was going to happen.The small things that were on the ground.

Rudy,Bakar and Ali were now surrounded by the small bots and a large palm figure was formed by the bots.

It was about to land on three of them but Bakar who was quick pushed Rudy and Ali away.And now he was covered by the microbugs.

"Ali.." bakar could barely say,as he was squished together by the bugs.

"Uncle!" Ali tried to help Bakar,but wa pulled by Y/n.

"No ALI,YOU MUST PROTECT IRIS" Y/n said in an alarming voice.Now the bugs began to attack all of them at once.

" Dont let them get you,or its going to be hard to get it off!" Y/n informed the others.They nodded as they avoided the flying robobugs.

"Ali use IRIS to find the main source!" Rudy called out for him.

"Why would I listen to you-

"FOR FUCK SAKES ALI,ITS NOT THE TIME TO ARGUE.ITS BEHIND THE STORAGE BOXES ON ALI'S SIDE" Y/n shouted out.Alicia knew Y/n was MAD MAD.

They all headed to the source of the bugs while avoiding them as much as they could.

They reached where Y/n said it was,and there..was a weird man in a skin thight suit.He wore a gas mask and HE was the one controling the Microbugs.

"thats the main source" Ali pointed idioticly to the man infront of them.

"We can obvioulsy see that"

.

.

.

Alicia tried her best with avoiding all the microbugs with her Lastic.So did with
Y/n who didn't let her guard down at all with her katanas.The man who was the source attack all of them at once,little by little.

Ali who was attacked by two bunches at once was thrown back to the ground.Just before the microbugs could get him,he was pulled away by Rudy's puppet cuffs.

"what a pain" Rudy sneered before going back to Y/n and Alicia.

"Alright me and Y/n will- HEY WHAT YOUR PROBLEM" Alicia was shoved by Ali who went infront of them.

"All three of you dont interupt.Let me show you,Override Mode"

Y/n pov

What the fuck is 'override Mode?Ali who was infront of us began to...What is he even doing?After a few seconds,nothing happened still.Until a voice of woman was heard.

"Your so funny,Ali.." a woman in her twenties with red hair was seen above us.

"Jenny!" Alicia said in anger.Me and Rudy were equally confused because we didn't know who this 'Jenny' girl is.

"you want to activate Override Mode?,Maybe I can be an asissta-

"Jenny...come back to MATA...." Before this Jenny could finish her sentence,Uncle Bakar who was behind us begged for her to..come back??

OH.OHHH-So this is the traitor Uncle mentioned before??

"IM NOT JENNY!" she shouted out..what-?..She was doing something on her tablet and suddenly more of the microbugs came out of the man's back case.

"after all that has happened...you..YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN?! YOU TRAITOR" Alicia shouted out.Looks like I was right.

She ran towards Jenny and tried to attack her using her Lastic but failed as a wall of microbugs blockked her bullet.A wave of bugs came after Licia and knocked her into a wall.

Fuck

3rd pov

Rudy went after the man and actually managed to get his puppet cuffs onto the man's arms

But as he was about to land another attack,a wave of bots went after him and he was thrown back far and slammed down by more bugs.

Ali from behind the man tried to attack with his yoyo but failed when his yoyo was caught and adsorbed in.After than,Ali realized that his was in a igloo of microbots.

Y/n didn't know what was happening inside of it but,we all know for sure that,Y/n was pissed.

She left Alicia's side after making she sure wasn't iternally damaged and dusted off her clothing.

"you...PIECE OF SHITS" she shouted out as she went straight for the man.

Avoiding all the bots prefectly she headed fast behind its head and gave a hard kick.The man fell front forward but caught himself using his bots.

"who said you could catch you self?!"
Y/n sneered as she lanted right on his head,pressing him down.

'YOU' was what Y/n's mouth movement said as she looked at Jenny.Using her Shurikens,she tried to get the tablet off Jenny's hands but again,the wall of microbugs.

More bugs came after her so she had to jump off the man's back.She was relieved when she saw Bakar bringing Ali out of the igloo shaped microbugs.

Cards were seen thrown sharply to the man but was easily blocked by his bugs.

There was seen,the mentors.

"Dont Ali,you'll intefee" Leon told him.Y/n who understood that she doesn't need to do anything anymore,headed for Alicia and Rudy.

"What are those,really?" Agent Karya fixed his glasses to see properly.

"Those are Microbugs.Tiny bots that function like termites.It was banned years ago" Geetha said.Y/n just watched the Mentors as they began their attack called 'Black water plan'.

After bringing Rudy and Alicia to the side,she made sure none of them were hurt badly.

Once she was cooled down,she let out a big sigh.Now all she could do was to watch the mentors do what they were going to do.

Soon Alicia began to regain consiousness and woke up beside y/n who was on guard just incase the microbugs comes after them.

"Alicia your awake-gosh you made me worry.Dont worry,your only bruised by your waist and shoulders so just lay down.The mentors are here" Y/n gave a affirming smile.Alicia who was still weak,fell asleep.

The fight went on till Jenny who was about to shoot Bakar with her gun.Bakar was lucky that Karya moved him away because that explosion that the gun caused was LARGE.And just like that,Jenny and that microbug man was gone.

Meanwhile,Uno's lair pov

[???] stood beside Uno,infront of the screen that showed the blueprint of IRIS.Jenny,or as we know,Cinco was back safely and arrive by him.

"How did it go?" He asked as Cinco placed her Tablet onto the system.There it showed,IRIS's system data.

"everything is going as planned" She smiled,remebering how they got IRIS's data.

"Nice!" [???] cheered, rubbing both his hands together.

When Ali was stuck in the microbug igloo,a different bug was there to scan the data off IRIS.

And now,IRIS's data,is finally in Uno's grasp.

.

.

.

Rudy pov

I woke up with a bittering pain consuming my body.I looked around and it seemed like I was in the Medic room.
Wait-God what happened?Did we succeded to defeat those people?

I couldn't really move much as my body was hurting.And..There was someone beside me,sleeping by the bed side..

3rd pov

Y/n woke up when she heard the sound of the bed moving,when she realized that Rudy has woken up.

"Oh your finally awake,Rudy" Y/n gave herself a stretch as she was still feeling a bit drowsy.

"Dont worry,its been 3 hours after the attack and we..well we kinda
succeded to only get rid of them.The mentor's arrived right after you and Alicia was out cold.And also,your not badly hurt,just a few bruises here and there- whats wrong?" Y/n explained when she noticed Rudy was looking at her weirdly.

"What- is there something on my face?"

"Oh wait...THERES IS SUPPOSED TO BE SOMETHING ON MY FACE.AM I NOT WEARING SPOT- sigh fuck"

Rudy's face was red enough to be a tomato before he quickly shooked it off.
The akward silence filled the medic room.

"um well,so we cool now?" Y/n asked akwardly.

"well- yea I guess" Rudy went back to his normal emo state,trying his best to look normal and to not look at Y/n.

"So- uhm- I'll be leaving now.You can stay in here as long as you want.Miss Geetha told me that.So well,Goodbye"
She placed SPOT onto her face, then leaving the room.

Now that Rudy was alone.He began to panic as he felt like looking at her bare face was illegal.

"Was she okay with that?" He huffed out.

Now remembering again how she looked,he covered his face using the medic bed pillow, embarassed with all the blush clovering his face.

"Beautiful" The word that escaped his mouth.

----------------------------------------

WOOOOOOOOO OKAY OKAY I FINSIHED THIS CHAPTER AT EXACTLY 1:47AM AND WEEHOO AND FUCKINNN TIREDDDDDDDD.I FINSHED DOING CHAPTR NINE PART ONE DIS MORNING OMG IM TIRED AND HUNGRYYY.

ANYWAYS EXTRA SCENE TGTHER WITH RUDY.😩😩💓🌸

-axiel-san💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 103 9
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด." Y/n's life changed. After she met this cold, head prefect that have a gold heart. Will they ever stayed tog...
2.4K 95 7
ส™แดส™แดษชส™แดสร—า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โ˜†-ใƒฝ(*'โˆ€๏ฝ€)ๅ…ซ('โˆ€๏ฝ€*)ใƒŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐šœ.. โ™ก-๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š’๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š’๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ โ™ก-๐™ด๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š‘๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š”๏ฟฝ...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
49.8K 2.2K 36
You died in a tragic way and got transmigrated to another world... You know the typical fantasy manga. but since this is MY story, there'll will alwa...