His Cold Wife | Taehyung ff |

By Jeon_mimi_0101

an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb20... More

He already have a girlfriend
Birthday
Arranged with him
why?
The First Night
A Beautiful Day
The Second Night
The Shopping
Granny
πŸ™‚
I'm sorry
who's at the back?
Author's words
His Job
Anger
The Fight
A New Job
Reconcile
Night
Boys' meeting
A gift
Training
The Assessment
Her Husband
His gift
Bangtan Sonyeondan
😁😁😁
Nightmare
The call
Anything for Husband
Settling some matters
author's note...
She finally said it
He Changed Her
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Thank you

morning

31.6K 1.6K 18
By Jeon_mimi_0101

Next morning.

Y/n woke up on time while Tae still sleeping. She quickly did her morning routine and went to office after making breakfast.

Y/n's POV- I left Tae early today. Well, I think he doesn't like me too much  so I'll give him some space.  I don't want to hurt him anymore by giving him fake hope that I'll change immediately. It will take some time but I'll try.

Y/n's POV end.

Author's POV

Later that day, y/n and Namjoon held meeting regarding the process they'd be adopting to make the band popular.

At the meeting room.

Y/n: so you're saying, you want a training period of just five months for the boys? Will it be enough?

Joon: well, I haven't met them yet but considering all the factors at hand, five months is fine I think.

Y/n: well, let's continue this discussion later. I'll prepare the dorm with music and dance studios and I'll arrange for the coaches soon.

Joon: sure. Let's meet later.

Namjoon left y/n alone in the meeting room.

Y/n's mind: well, I don't think Tae will agree to his request of staying in the dorms. I need to do something.

Your author
Hey angels! I am back to updating after a break. Expect another update tonight ☺

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 37.8K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. β€’ β€’...
447K 12.8K 27
A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal girl and a Cold CEO who got arranged by the...
114K 4.5K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] β–ΊCEO AU β–ΊArra...
291K 7.9K 20
I was in a arranged marriage with him.. I was in a arranged marriage with her.. I love him.. I hate her.. I care for him.. I ignore her.. ...