You found me! Hetalia oneshot...

By FicWriterAtRandom

I know real original. But I've been dragged into this fandom and here I am.... Also warning there is boyxboy... More

Why Culture Differences? Ameripan
My regrets. RussiaxReader
Romeo and Juliet?
How you met them- France
How you met them- America
How you met them- Canada
How you met them- England
How you met them- China
How you met them- Russia
"How many times?"
How you met them- Germany
Father I love you.
How you met them- N. Italy
Now you know
Another Chaotic Meeting
"Lovino, te amo"

Jack and Jill

6 0 1
By FicWriterAtRandom

(Had this idea for a while and wanted to write it so here ya go lovelies)

1888

The air was thin, and crisp. The end of summer was nigh. It was but a quiet summer night. Possible children dreamed of being a guard or queen. Their poor minds only grasping the falsehood and not the reality.

The ignorance of childhood can be raised to the idiocrasy of adult life. Oh simple things. No one could recognise the other as a person anymore. All fight in love and war. Leave the love behind, and let this world collapse into a mess of death and fear.

One could think on who would be the bringer of such.

3:30 am

A well behaved gentleman was walking to work. Mister Cross seemed to like the early morning air. Walking pass the ally's that had prostitutes walking from them begging for money.

Getting away from that Cross soon came upon an ally that had an odd shape in it. The sound of his foot against the stone road echoed throughout the ally.

The form that Cross had seen.......was no longer living. Not knowing what it was he stepped closer to that side of the ally where a light was.

A woman. The skirt was pulled up her stomach showing. Her eyes were still open but glossed over like a doll. Her neck had a slight hand print on it along with two slits across her throat. Blood poured from there and her abdomen. On her abdomen there were jagged wounds. But what was frightening was this.

The blood was fresh.

There were people around. Hell, Charles Cross was around. How...How did he not hear the woman scream one she had been hurt.

Who would do such a think to a beautiful girl?

Cross alerted the authorities.

They discovered this:

This woman had been dead for half an hour. The blade used must've been violently used and moderately sharp. There was bruising on her face and neck.
She was missing a ring.

They had also identified her as Mary Ann Nichols, age fourth three. She was one of the hundreds of prostitutes on the street. "Polly" she was called.

Mary had a drinking habit, it was so bad that it had shattered her marriage. Her five children were affected greatly.

After she had moved areas and slept on the street she got a job. Till she stole some clothes.

A friend had stated she saw Mary at 2:30am leaning against a wall.

It was August 31, 1888.
Mary Ann Nichols was the first victim.

September 8, 1888

Two days after Nichols burial. Another body was found.

The woman had been stabbed and mutilated. Like Nichols Annie Chapman was killed in the depths of the night only blocks away from where Nichols was found.

Who would do such a sick thing?

September 16, 1888 (Pov change)

It was unusual, really the deaths of women. It made me mad. Sure they weren't good women but what did they do that deserved death.

I don't understand. Some times prostitution is the only way. The only way to get money.

Work has slowed down. Maybe prostitution would help me. I have so many things to pay off. But am I willing to sell myself?

...

Eh who cares no one loves me anyways.

Plus I stay awake at ungodly hours anyways.

I think this walking the streets late night early morning.

It was around two am, walking in heals was never something I wanted. Nor was a tight corset pushing anything and everything up. Elizabeth and Cathrine two good friends of mine have done nothing but insult me all night.

I was heading home. Done with everything. Another job seems easier.

Then there was a sound of someone behind me. Turning to look, I see a man in a top hat with an elegant coat and fancy clothing.
"May I help you Sir?"

The man had green eyes. Oh how they captivated me. Like I'd truly let a man have his way with me because I like his eyes. Hey I may be a prostitute but I have standards.

"Oh of course love, let us go to a place to discuss it." He lends me his arm very gentlemanly. "Shall we?"

Something in his tone unnerved me. My heart sped up and my breath quickened. Taking his arm I walked almost silently with the man. Till we got near an alleyway.

I was pushed into the ally and with me being clumsy and wearing heels, I fell. Looking up at the man who pushed me I scowled.

"Really love with strangers you have to be careful"

That conniving little shit.

He ran at me quickly reaching for my neck. Only for me to move. Taking off my heels and throwing them aside I turned to run. The back of my dress was stepped on. Damn thing never liked you.

Falling and being pinned by the man was quite the rush. He stared down at me his eyes holding an anger. His arm raised holding a sharp blade. You bitch of a man you cut my throat I'll cut your dick.

As his hand fell my arms moved and grabbed hold twisting his arm and flipping us. I slammed his hand on the ground then kicked the knife away. Having grabbed his second arm I push it above his head.

"You....Your the one who killed Nichols and Chapman..."

"What if I am love....what is your proof?"

"I don't need proof I can act well.."

He glared at me. I held his arms with one hand. Honestly If an outside were to look at our position they'd think this is some kind of foreplay.

The man moved to get free but I had a tight grip on him. I lifted my skirt with my free hand. The man eyed my leg only to widen.

I pulled my knife from the strap I wore and held it to his neck.
"Tell me if you did it"

He seemed shocked so I took my hand away. Pushing the knife to his neck.What I didn't see was him grabbing his knife.

He pushed me up and onto my back pushing a knife to my skin. I had one pushed to his jugular as well.

"Well love it seems we won't be getting out of here soon"

I glared. He moved his free hand to strangle me. As I moved mine to strangle him. He was too predictable.

He backed his hands and straddled my waist "bloody hell...." he muttered.

I sat up to the best of my ability. My (h/c) was getting in the way of my sight. I pushed it away. "Didn't think you would face a woman who could fight?"

The man sighs softly "No it's odd when you find one"

I simply smiled.

"oh dear don't think your the only one who kills"

September 16, 2021 (third person)

It seemed almost unbelievable.

Arthur Kirkland was Jack the Ripper.

France seemed most troubled. "Mon ami, wasn't zhe Ripper Jill zhe Ripper?" This question brought up a lot of confusion.

America nodded "Yeah dude! There was a possibility of Jack the Ripper being Jill the Ripper!"

Most agreed.

Arthur simply smiled. "Oh well would you look at the time. Meetings over!" He picked up his briefcase and walked near the door all eyes on him. The window near the door is what he leaned on.

The open window.

Questions were being asked.

"Why would you kill those women aru?!"

"That was a stupid thing to do non?"

"The story couldn't've ended there dude!"

"Ja vhat happened?! Maybe it might make you awesome if you told us~"

At that time the door opened shutting everyone up.

A (h/c) woman walked in. "Quite loud aren't they" she set her briefcase beside his and hugged him tightly.

There was people screaming.

"DUDETTE THERES NO WAY IT ENDS THERE!"

"MON CHERI PLEASE EXPLAIN!"

"Vhy are ve chasing her?!"

"Ve~ I don't-a know~!"

This confused the counties.

Arthur kissed the top of the (e/c)s head. "It seems we have no way out love"

"Oh come on we have one"

Arthur smirks and sat on the window "See you on the other side my love" he kissed her then fell out.

Some country's screamed. Others questioned the female.

"I'm not human" she threw the briefcases out.

They looked confused as the other females ran in.

She sat on a window.

"It's simple. If Jack goes down then Jill goes tumbling after"

With that she leaned back and fell out only to be caught by:

Jack the Ripper.....oops I meant to type Arthur Kirkland.

"Always falling for me?"

"Watch it or I'll slit your throat like you did mine"

(There was speculation that Jack the Ripper was actually Jill the Ripper. Hence this one shot.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 400 24
thank you for all of the support on this six-year-long journey here. I won't be deleting this work but I'm going to end this one shot series here and...
1.2K 10 6
This is a collection of one shots for all anime. Just go ahead and request them by DMing me via the DMs here on Wattpad! Note: If I haven't seen the...
124K 1.4K 17
(THIS IS NOT YAOI ANYMORE!!). 👉🏻If you want make a request please read my request page!! 👈🏻 There aren't many male reader inserts. So hopefully...
35.9K 92 14
hi hello and welcome! this book is mature!!! (the toggle won't stay selected for some reason) this book is literally everything: girlxgirl, boyxboy g...