Karasuno's Masked Manager Boo...

De Skully134

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... Mai multe

๐“„ฟ Chapter 1 ๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 2๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 3๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 4๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 5๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 6๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 7๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 8๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 9๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 10๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 11๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 12๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 13๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 14๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 15๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 16๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 17๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 18๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 19๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 20๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 21๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 22๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 23๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 24๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 25๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 26๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 28๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 29๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 30๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 31๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 32๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 33๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 34๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 35๐“„ฟ
Karasuno's Masked Manager Book 2
3rd year anniversary preparations
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Author's Note
A/N: wattpads current situation
Happy Birthday Kageyama
โ†Christmas Special 2020โ†
Happy Birthday Daichi! & Happy New Years
Happy Birthday Asahi!
Happy Birthday Kiyoko

๐“„ฟChapter 27๐“„ฟ

12.8K 488 388
De Skully134

═*.·:·.☽✧    3rd POV    ✧☾.·:·.*═

The whistle was blown as Oikawa went to perform his notorious jump serve. As he hit the ball, it was sent flying towards the other team before they failed to receive, giving Aoba Jousai the point. As Oikawa stood up, the stadium was filled with cheers.

"Ah!! He did it again!" Hinata shrieked as Karasuno stared intensely.

"That's the fourth consecutive service ace." Asahi said before looking at the score board, it was twenty one to ten, Aoba Jousai with a tremendous lead.

"Obviously he's got power, but that control of his is brutal." Ukai said before Hinata turned slightly to face him.

"But if we can just work around that serve..." Hinata said as Sugawara leaned forward.

"Yes, his serve is terrifying. But as a setter, Oikawa is a complete unknown to us." Sugawara said as Oikawa had a smirk on his face.

"Serve up another one!" His teammate shouted before the whistle as Kageyama watched intensely.

"Oooooolé!!" Aoba Jousai's fans in the stadium cheered as Oikawa jumped up and served the ball.

"I'm sorry!" Number two on the other team said as he barely managed to recieve the ball.

"We have a chance!"

"I got it!"

"Okay!" Oikawa said as he got into setting position.

"The thing about setters is..."

"Huh?"

"They're a lot like conductors in an orchestra. You can have the same song and the same orchestra... but change the conductor." Ukai continued as Oikawa set the ball towards Iwaizumi.

"And you get a whole different sound." Ukai finished as Iwaizumi spiked the ball, giving Aoba Jousai another point as Oikawa smirked.

"They seem to have really smooth teamwork." Sugawara said as Kageyama sat up.

"Oikawa and Iwaizumi. He's number four, their left wing spiker. I heard they've been playing together since grade school. They have what you call non verbal understanding." Kageyama said as [Y/N] nodded.

"Iwaizumi and Oikawa have known one another for years. They've grown a connection that is hard to read but they understand it which puts them in an advantage... but that doesn't mean they both can be complete idiots..." [Y/N] mumbled the last part as Ukai put a hand on his chin.

"I don't think it's because the second year setter they used in the practice match was inferior in any way. He does go to Seijou after all." Ukai said.

"Yes." Takeda said as he nodded.

"Its more like this Oikawa character knows his team so well that he can bring them up to one hundred percent functional capacity." Ukai said.

"Oikawa! One more point!"

"The great king is so cool!!" Hinata said as the team turned to face him and Nishinoya.

"I wanna play against him so bad!!" Hinata smiled.

"Yeah! I hope he'll aim that serve to me!! I wanna receive it!!" Nishinoya shouted.

"Noya!! You're super cool too!" Hinata cheered as Takeda and Ukai smile.

"That sounds hopeful." Ukai said.

'If only you knew what he did to me Hinata... then you wouldn't see him as this great king...' [Y/N] thought as he felt his eyes grow heavy.

"Hey! Look at that Shoyo!! It's a TV camera!" Nishinoya said while pointing before Hinata looked over the railing.

"What? A TV camera?!" He asked excitedly.

"Holy cow! I wanna be on TV too!" Hinata smiled.

"Hey, you two. The junior high... What are you, grade schoolers? Keep it down." A man said before the two froze and started sulking as the team watched them.

"Grade..." Hinata mumbled.

"I'm sorry." Nishinoya said before the team started to laugh. It was game point and Oikawa had set the ball before his teammate hit the ball before scoring a point, resulting in Aoba Jousai winning the game. As they walked towards the people cheering them on, Kageyama couldn't help but glare at Oikawa.

"[Y/N]~Chan!" Oikawa called out before [Y/N] groaned.

"Did you see that [Y/N]~Chan! We wiped the floor with that team!" Oikawa said as [Y/N] got up and grabbed his bag.

"[Y/N]~Chan?! Don't ignore me!" Oikawa whined.

"Oikawa, maybe you should use a voice changer too. Your voice is obnoxious." [Y/N] said as Oikawa's eye widened as he felt his heart shatter.

"W-what is that supposed to mean [Y/N]~Chan?!" Oikawa cried.

"In other words... SHUT THE HELL UP BAAAAAKA!!!" [Y/N] yelled as Oikawa pouted.

"HAHAHAH!! LOOK AT THAT!! YOU GOT [Y/N] TELLING YOU TO SHUT UP!! HIS FIRST WORDS TO YOU IS TO SHUT UP HAHAHA!!" Iwaizumi laughed as Oikawa dropped his head in defeat.

"I will get on [Y/N]~Chan's good side!!" Oikawa said as he clenched his fist.

"Let's go... I can't afford to yell anymore..." [Y/N] said as he held his throat.

═*.·:·.☽✧    Time Skip    ✧☾.·:·.*═

The ride back to Karasuno was quiet but yet peaceful. The team had fallen asleep as Takeda drove the bus.

"It's so quiet." Takeda said as Kiyoko nodded.

"They're all passed out. Even [Y/N]." Kiyoko whispered as she smiled at [Y/N]'s sleeping form, his head on her shoulder.

"They did play two matches. We won both matches in straight sets. So it could be worse. Plus [Y/N] was cheering a whole lot despite him just starting to talk normally again, so it's best for him to rest. If we win tomorrow, not only will there be two matches a day, but our opponents will be progressively stronger. We need to get them freshly motivated for each match." Ukai said as Takeda stared at the road.

"Yes." Takeda said as he continued to drive. After some time they finally made it back before Takeda got off the bus.

"Okay its meeting time!" Takeda said as everyone followed him off the bus.

"Yes sir." Tanaka, Nishinoya and Hinata said tiredly as they got off the bus, half asleep.

"Mr. Takeda? The volleyball team is on TV!" A teacher called out from the faculty room as everyone else got off the bus.

"On TV?!" Tanaka, Nishinoya and Hinata asked, waking up fully in the process.

"Excuse us!" The team said as they walked into the facility room.

"Rounds one and two of the national interhigh volley preliminaries for Miyagi prefecture were held today." The women on the TV said.

"Woah!"

"It's on!"

"TV!" Hinata finished Nishinoya's sentence.

"This is just local news." Tsukishima deadpanned.

"Shut up! TV is TV!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled.

"The team in each district played matches that were thrilling to watch. Champion ace, Ushijima Wakatoshi, led his team to victory in block I! Giving Shiratorizawa academy it's first victory. The score against the opposing team, Ougi South high, were twenty five to ten in set one and twenty five to six in set two! They proved they are worthy title holders!"

"Twenty five to six?" Asahi asked in shock.

"I expected this much from Wakatoshi..." [Y/N] mumbled as he watched the TV with the team.

"[Y/N]? Did you call him by his first name?" Sugawara asked.

"Sorry, I meant to call him by his last name." [Y/N] said before Sugawara tilted his head.

"Do you know Ushijima?" Sugawara asked before [Y/N] shook his head.

"No I don't." [Y/N] said before averting his attention back to the television.

"Will the title holders easily secure their ticket to national like last year? Or will a team appear to challenge and stop them? They're the team to watch."

"Now, the next player to watch for is in block A." The women continued as a picture of the gym the team played in popped up.

"That's the gymnasium we played in today!" Hinata smiled as Tanaka, Nishinoya and him leaned closer to the television.

"The must watch player is Aoba Jousai high school captain, Oikawa Tooru! His flamboyant looks garner him many female fans." The women said as Tanaka and Nishinoya glared at the television while Hinata stared in confusion.

"He's the player of both popularity and talent." The women continued as squeals from fan girls were heard.

"And playing against Aoba Jousai tomorrow is the team that defeated Date tech in straight sets, despite all indicators that date tech would make the quarterfinals." The women said as a picture of date tech after the match was shown.

"The veteran team, Karasuno high!"

"We'll be on TV!" The three cheered as their faces lit up before the screen changed to Oikawa waving at the camera as Tanaka and Nishinoya grew visible angry, Tanaka clutching on to the side of the TV as Hinata stared with a blank expression.

"We asked him for his impressions of his opponents for the third round, Karasuno high."

"They're a good team. I hope they'll come at us with everything they've got a fall to pieces." Oikawa said with a closed eyed smile as the team stared at the TV.

"We can look forward to another exciting match tomorrow! We all want him to do his best!"

"Th-The match was shown for a second at the start of the broadcast! You all looked great!" The teacher said frantically.

"Thank you sir." Daichi said as he looked down.

"Oh! Uh.."

"Okay then. Let's get started." Daichi said before turning around and walking with the team following behind him.

"GET WHAT STARTED!?" The teacher yelled in pure fear.

"O-our meeting!!" Takeda reassured the old man. [Y/N] went to follow behind the team before getting a phone call. He looked at his phone before groaning and answering.

"What is it brat?" [Y/N] asked.

"[Y/N]~Chan! That is no way to talk to your senpai like that!"

"What do you want Oikawa? You already humiliated my team in local news, so give me a good reason why I shouldn't gamble your organs away?" [Y/N] asked as he heard Oikawa gulp on the other line.

"I'm sorry about that! But hey at least I didn't bring up your name! I was going to say you were my best friend!" Oikawa said.

"Mr. Takeda! Can I use your phone to make a phone call? I need to contact a few gamblers and a doctor that can extract organs from a person!" [Y/N] called out.

"I'M KIDDING I'M KIDDING!! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!" Oikawa cried.

"Whatever. I need to go. Don't waste my time with idoitic blabber like this." [Y/N] said before hanging up.

"[Y/N], you needed my phone for what now?" Takeda asked before [Y/N] shook his head.

"Nothing sir. I was just scaring Oikawa." [Y/N] said. He was then going to walk to the gym before Takeda stopped him.

"[Y/N]. Go home for today. Your throat must hurt from all the yelling and cheering you did. This isn't a request by the way." Takeda said before [Y/N] nodded.

"See you tomorrow Mr. Takeda." [Y/N] said.

"Good evening [Y/N]!" Takeda said as he waved.

Because I KNOW I'm gonna lose motivation for that book in like a week but I like the idea so I'm hoping I don't lose motivation to write that book.

But yes, should I use Ushijima, Tendou and Semi or different characters. Tell me so the writing process is quicker.

Also y'all need to fucking know this too.

Yaku who is 166 cm (5'5) is the same height as Ririka and Yumeko from Kakegurui.

I'm too lazy to search up Yumeko but on the wiki it says shes 166 cm too. But its crazy how Yaku looks so short but Ririka and Yumeko look decently tall but nope, they the same height as Yaku.

Now you're probably wondering how I found this out. Well I'm planning on making an edit of [Y/N] that has his character info (and I've decided a birthday for him to so watch out for that today) and when I was like,

"I might make him the same height as Ririka." I searched up her height and was like okay but I wanted to see how tall Yaku is because for some reason I thought Yaku was the shortest character so I was like,

"Is that height too short or?" And that's when I made my discovery-
And what makes it worse was that I remember searching up Yaku's height and remembered he was 166cm so I had to double check when I made that realization-

Anyways bye because this is getting too long and y'all probably annoyed with me already. I really need to stop wasting y'alls time by talking you at the end of these chapters.

See you in the next update.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

28.6K 970 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. ็ƒ When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
307K 7.9K 32
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’Š-๐’”๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…" "๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…?, ...
13.5K 231 25
"I've played volleyball all my life and now it's time for high school and I am about to start at Karasuno. I was never confident in how I played so I...
290K 8.2K 24
(Y/N) is a second year at Fukurodani High school, and on their girls volleyball team. She's very good at what she does, she can play almost every pos...