SUN KISSED GODS, j. maybank

Av IoverIover

but did the sun and the moon ever really found their way back to each other? (jj maybank x fem! oc) (outer b... Mer

SUN KISSED GODS 🌞

VOL I, THE SUN & THE MOON

1.7K 101 79
Av IoverIover

OUTER BANKS SEASON ONE
"come on, jj, won't you have a little fun?"

THIS IS LEO. call her leonie and she'll rip your eyes out, quite literally. her father is the mayor of the town, which means she's the most loaded kook around, but she still hangs out with us for some mysterious reason. probably because of kie since the pair was best friends long before we met. she's basically the life of the party. future fashion designer and always in the waves, leo was the girl everyone struggled not to fall in love with. which, believe it or not, was very hard when you lived on the same island as a rich, free spirit who couldn't care less about reputation. ask jj, he would definitely know. or rafe cameron. either way, she's leo windsor. an outer banks trademark.

opening title gif and fashion journal by leodigucci , gifs in the middle by kissesfromvenus  aka my best babe !! don't forget to hype and comment so i can post the first chapter

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...