ADDICTED

By badroommate

BOOK TWO of the Falling for a Muller series -(-)- he should be grieving. she should be moving on with her li... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
author's note

42

3K 153 26
By badroommate

LEAH

The closer we got to the house, the more nervous I got.

I didn't realize I was tapping my fingers on the gearshift until James seized my hand.

He moved it to his leg, gently squeezing my palm.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Fine," he said.

"You're not having any pain?"

He shrugged. "There's always some level of discomfort, but I won't be taking pain meds again. I'll be fine."

That didn't sound fun.

As we pulled up to the house, Julia's rental was parked out front.

We drove into the garage and then closed it.

I reached behind his seat to grab the meal we'd brought for Julia. Once we were inside, I placed the bag on the kitchen island and followed the television sounds into the living room.

Julia sat on the couch in a hoodie, swaddled in a massive Sherpa blanket.

She wore massive wire-rimmed glasses that swallowed most of her face. The television light scattered across her features as she turned to look at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, walking over to the sofa.

She limply shrugged. "Had better days."

"What happened?"

"Just parental bullshit, that's all."

Nodding, I sat beside her and rubbed my knees. "Parentals are the worst. I brought food though. Might make it a little better?"

"Meh. I'm not hungry."

"Your last text told me otherwise."

She heaved a sigh and paused the television. "Why are you being nice to me?" she asked.

Her question stunned me. Had I been not nice to her before?

"I just mean," she went on, "that most girls don't like me. Unless they want to fuck me, of course. But they never want to be friends."

"Well, girls can be mean. We all know that." I leaned my shoulder into hers. "Truth is, I've never had many friends either. I think they don't know how to handle us. You're fun to be around, Julia. And you're funny. You've never given me a reason to be mean to you. So why not be nice?"

For a moment, there was only stillness and quiet.

Julia removed her glasses and tears spilled down her cheeks.

This was the first time I'd ever seen her without gobs of makeup on.

I wasn't sure why she ever wore any at all. Just like her brothers, she was the definition of beauty.

I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her into me.

She felt so thin, even with the jacket and blanket on.

"Are you, like, my friend now?" she asked, voice wobbly with withheld sobs.

"Yeah. Of course, I am."

"Okay." She leaned into me and cried more.

Once she had slowed and her sobs melted into hiccups, I left to grab the food I'd brought.

James sat at the kitchen table on his phone. He put it aside as I walked in.

"Everything okay in there?" he questioned.

"I'm not sure." I frowned at him. "Something to do with your parents, I think."

"Probably. She's only a wild rebel until they tell her to calm down." He rolled his eyes. "Thank you for doing that."

"I didn't do anything," I said. "I just sat with her."

"You're her friend now, Leah. I don't know the last time she had one. A real one. Not someone just after our family money or one of her charming bachelor brothers."

It was my turn to roll my eyes.

He smirked, lifted himself with his crutches, and hobbled over to me.

My amused smile flaked off. Shyness crept over me like an invisible coat.

"Take your time," he told me in that sexy, rumbly tone. "When you finish with her, I'll be in my room."

My stomach fluttered in tempo with my pulse.

He leaned down to kiss my temple before hiking out of the room on his two plastic sticks.

I raked my fingers through my hair and forced myself to breathe.

Why was I so nervous?

It's just sex.

Except it wasn't.

James Muller had my body, mind, and soul wrapped around his pinky.

I spent nearly every moment of knowing him in resistance, yet I couldn't help but ache for his attention and affection.

I wouldn't even need to resist him if I didn't want him so badly.

So, I decided we needed to just quench these desires. For a single night and most likely many, many more. Once they were satiated, we could move on.

I brought the takeout container to Julia and fluffed up the pillows around her.

She smiled slightly.

"Don't linger," she said. "The sexual tension between you two is nauseating."

I blinked at her a few times, paralyzed.

"I can handle this alone," she assured me. "He needs you. And, trust me, he hasn't needed anyone in a long time."

I hugged her from the side again.

"You shouldn't handle this alone, Julia. Your brother might not need anyone, but he loves and cares about you," I said. "Let him help. Or at least talk to him about what's going on."

Squeezing her once more, I stood up and propped my hands on my hips.

"I'm always here to talk, too. You're not alone," I finished.

She nodded. "Okay. I'll talk to him. But please, for the love of all sad pussy in the world, get fucked," she groaned. "Who knows? Maybe it'll even miraculously fix his legs."

Laughing, I said, "I don't think that's how miracles work, but I'm willing to try. Goodnight, Julia."

My stomach felt full of bubbles as I headed to my room.

The door to James' room was cracked, so I snuck as quietly into mine as possible.

I touched up my makeup in the bathroom and dabbled on some coconut oil lotion for smell and softness. I honestly needed to shave, but I was too impatient.

Stripping out of my day clothes, I slipped on a sheer nightie.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, I jumped.

A figure stood in the doorway.

My breath sucked in before I recognized the broad shoulders and slim waist.

He wore only a pair of briefs that hung suspiciously, deliciously low on his hips. His body was softer than our first time together yet still lean with muscle.

It didn't bother me in the least. He would always look like a Michelangelo angel to me.

"And here I thought you were ditching me," he grumbled, leaning off the door.

I immediately moved to cover my exposed bits without thinking.

"I was freshening up!" I gasped. "Gracious."

He smirked. "Mighty expectations then?"

"Of course," I scoffed with a nervous smile. "And where are your crutches, Mr. Muller?"

His eyes flashed like molten gold in the lamplight of my bedroom.

As he stalked towards me, his muscles clenched and flowed tautly under his clothes.

"Crutches aren't sexy, Miss Harris," he bit out.

"Neither is you busting stitches before I even touch you."

"Mmm," he hummed.

He reached me at last and delicately peeled my arms from my body.

"Don't ever do that," he growled. "Please. Your naked body is one of my favorite sights."

"Oh, I see. Just one of many then," I snorted, rolling my eyes.

"You want to know what my favorite sight is?"

He slid his hands around my waist and roughly tugged me into him. His hardness pushed against my stomach.

I gasped. His roughness was such a turn-on.

If I wasn't wet before, I sure as hell was soaking now. His teasing cock would finally take my aching pussy.

"Do you, darling?" he pressed gruffly.

"Yes!" I whimpered.

"Good. My favorite sight—out of everything I have ever seen or experienced—is you, on the bed, ass up, and pussy spread. Just for me. Just for my eyes," he snarled. His hips thrust forward and jabbed me with his hard cock. "That's where I need you to be, baby."

My knees wobbled. His support was the only thing keeping me upright.

"How does that make you feel, Miss Harris? Knowing that my favorite things to look at are you?" he asked.

His spearmint breath curled around my face while his jungle-green eyes blazed like two imploding suns.

"I feel . . ." I gulped, redness pouring across my face. "I want to fuck you, James."

His eyes burned impossibly brighter. He tightened his grip on me and lowered his face to mine.

He captured my lips with a bruising force that made my sex throb. His teeth nipped and sucked on my mouth.

I held on to him fiercely, whimpering into his seductive mouth.

If I didn't have him between my legs in the next few fleeting seconds, I would lose what little remaining sanity I had left.

My core ached with need, begged to be stuffed with his silky girth, and rammed with each powerful punch of his thick member.

I needed it.

"Leah," he panted, pulling away. "You get me so fucking hard for you. You want me to fuck you? Hm?"

His eyes gleamed. I nodded desperately.

He slid his hand up the fold of my robe and cupped my sex.

I bit my lip to silence a moan while he sliced a finger down my dripping seam.

He worked one finger slowly in and out of me before adding another.

My breath turned raspy. I could barely hold in my sounds.

When he brushed his thumb over my clit in a tantalizing circle, my thighs trembled and I nearly came right then. He pulled his fingers out before I could.

I cursed him. My accusing glare met a stormy expression that made my nipples harden.

His voice was deep and stern, his emerald eyes hooded. "Get on the bed," he ordered.

Not a single cell in my body wished to deny him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963 87 36
Gather all the sanity and purity you have left and start reading. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WARNING: Mature audience only...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
5.4K 189 31
"Tristan, I'm scared." And then I froze. Just like the first time I met her, my body went into complete lockdown and my heart beat irrationally fast...
1.4M 53.2K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...