Loving the Sky (College Serie...

By inksteady

TO BE PUBLISHED UNDER LIB Note: If you're not into flawed characters who make wrong decisions, don't read thi... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
LTS BOOK

Note

891K 30.1K 8.7K
By inksteady

I wrote this book to tackle the other side of abortion and the importance of practicing safe sex. Many of these young mothers were emotionally and physically drained because they were thrust into parenthood before they were ready.

In this case, we should look for the root of the problem—poor sex education.

Also, this story was crafted to touch briefly on the topics of postpartum blues, depression, and psychosis.

After reading some comments, I realized that our culture had taught us to believe that having children was the pinnacle of a woman's existence, when in fact women were capable of so much more.

No woman's worth could be measured by her womb or her offspring alone; it was rooted in her distinct character and personality.

I will continue to stand by the fact that being a mother is a CHOICE, not a DUTY.

After the baby is born, only then will it become obligatory.

I'm dedicating this book to all the single mothers/mothers out there who stayed strong for their children.

Your baby is a blessing and I really hope you raise him/her to be a blessing to others.

To liah, you're a great mother of two. I've seen how you treated your kids, and I will always salute your parenting style. Your kids were blessed to have you as their mother.

And I'm personally thanking my real-life Rapsly, Clifford, and Cali. I wrote this to show my earnest gratitude for our friendship.

Anyway, just like my first two books, this is a story of love, family, friendship, motherhood, and dreams.

I hope that you learn something from our Reese Deborah and Harvin Rouge. Tomorrow will get better. Hope will arise. Your dreams will be fulfilled if you work hard and smart for them.

This is the last installment of College Series. Thank you for being with me!

Mahal ko kayo, inks!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 831 30
The Secrets of Diego yun sana ang title ng story na to... But I chose All about Diego kasi inirelate ko siya sa totoong tao na kilala ko since he wa...
1.8M 54.2K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...
46.2M 1.7M 47
PUBLISHED UNDER LIB Note: If you're not into flawed characters who make wrong decisions, don't read this. Save yourself from stress. Started: 09/09/2...
6.2M 275K 27
THE LOSERS' CLUB SERIES 3 In need of juicy news for her online publication, the struggling journalism student, Millicent Rae Velasco, was forced to i...