A New Reality

By Creative_Pan

Luna Dust was four when her father and mother passed which meant that she was taken into an orphanage. She's... More

Chapter 1 Life Before
Chapter 2 Meeting Him
Chapter 3 A New Home Pt 1
Chapter 4 New Home Pt 2
Chapter 5 Guessing Games and Movie Nights
Chapter 6 Chess Games and A Dramatic Mornings
Chapter 7 A Surprise Visit
Chapter 8 A Mind Filled Adventure
Chapter 9 The Truth
Chapter 10 Sides Bonding
Chapter 11 A Hypnotizing Fight
Chapter 12 Patience
Chapter 13 Intrusive Chaos
Chapter 14 Completive Gaming Sessions
Chapter 15 The Call
Chapter 16 His Friends
Chapter 17 School
Chapter 18 Unexpected
Chapter 19 Listening
Chapter 20 Learning
Chapter 21 Caught
Chapter 22 Morals
Chapter 23 Trouble
Chapter 24 Hidden Within
Chapter 25 Regrets
Chapter 27 Plans
Chapter 28 Friends?
Chapter 29 Starting Over
Chapter 30 Panic
Chapter 31 Crushing
Chapter 32 Advice
Chapter 33 The Dance
Chapter 34 Finally (The End)

Chapter 26 A Walk in the Park

59 2 1
By Creative_Pan

(A/N: Before we start I just want to let you know that we officially hit 1k reads! I just wanted to say thanks for the support on this book and yeah I have nothing else to say but enjoy♥)

(Tw: Slight cursing)

It's been a week since the 'incident' happened my sides are alright with Dad's after some explaining. I have a feeling that at least two of them weren't believing it. They'll get over it...that's what I thought. I haven't introduced them to my friends properly and they kept on begging me to but Violet wasn't having it with me.

"Please! Nothing bad will happen!" Addi said.

It was the weekend so Addi, Evie, and I decided to hang out at the park.

"Why? Do you umm...really? I mean they're just-"

"We won't tell anyone promise!" Evie said pleadingly.

"I can't really...do that?"

"More like you can but you refuse too," Sage said coming up.

The other two glanced at me and back at Sage. Oh, dear.

"Alright. Fine for starters I have sides. I don't really know how but I do. She is my Logical side."

Sage went on to shake their hands formally as her face remained drained of emotion.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Sage," Evie said being polite.

"Yeah, I gotta say you look more like a teacher. Is that what you're going for?" Addi said mentioning her outfit.

"I believe so, I'm glad you took notice of that."

She was hugged behind her by Harper.

"Heya!"

"Harper I don't require physical touch right now."

"Well guess what I don't care."

"Good God you're so emotional."

"I can't help it! It's so pretty! The birds are singing the flowers are blooming!" (Totally not quoting something...) Harper said excitedly practically bouncing up and down.

"The exited one is Harper my morality to be exact."

"Hi! It's nice to meet you!"

They greeted each other and Evie noticed that Harper had a flower crown.

"Is that a flower crown?"

"Yeah actually! Do you want one?"

"Sure!"

The two went off to get some flowers for a new set of crowns. Obliviously Harper dragged Sage with her just because she could.

"Evie really likes flowers doesn't she?"

"Heh, yeah it seems like it," I said with a grin.

They both began to hear a nearby argument at the benches. Violet was on top of the bench to keep her distance from Hazel and Raven.

"Can you get away from me for once?!?"

"Yeah, we're totally going to do that for you."

"Can I join this?"

"Yes-"

"No! This is a bad idea and you know it!"

"Damn do you always have to worry about every little thing Violet? This is just like the day you left our side. Ah, don't you remember it like it wasn't yesterday?"

"First of all fuck you. Second of all, you hid me away from them until I left your sorry asses for the better."

"You punched me in the face as well!" Raven chimed in.

"Yeah, do you think I regretted all of that? (Besides her punching Raven) No, and that's final!"

"No, but you did apologize and that was the wrong thing to do. For that I'm proud."

"Like I'm going to believe that?"

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Addi said abruptly.

"Addi!" I said while blushing getting embarrassed.

They all looked at us in shock except for Raven who started bursting out laughing.

"I like this kid!"

"Whatever, I'm taking my leave it's getting too hot out here. Come along Re."

"Awe you're no fun!"

"Don't you want that little movie of yours? We could always watch it another time-"

"No! Were watching it now!"

After Raven said that she basically dragged Hazel to sink down.

"Who were they?"

"Heh...let's just say Hazel's my deceitful side and Raven is my not so happy thoughts."

"Interesting...is that a princess?"

"Who?"

"That person in the red dress helping Violet down."

I couldn't help but laugh before telling her who it was.

"No, that's Lexi or my creative side. Violet is my anxiety and yeah..."

"Oh, it looks like you have a lot on your plate don't you?"

"Somewhat...but you know life is just a huge puzzle you know. All we have to do is put it together."

"If only it was that simple. Instead, it's just mixed up with different pieces and you have to find the right ones for is right?"

"Exactly, but I know that one day it'll just make more sense on why they're here you know."

"We'll have you talked to anyone about this."

"No, they're shy mostly so it's just hard for them to show up you know," Luna said turning her head slightly away.

"Yeah... So have you heard about the school dance yet?" Addi responded switching the subject.

"There's a school dance coming up?"

"Yeah, apparently they magically have the money to do one this year and everyone is talking about it."

"Oh, when is it supposed to be then?"

"I believe around next month actually."

I gasped at the sudden realization then I got excited.

"That means we can all go to it!" I squealed.

"Hehe, I guess you're right. Maybe we could go to the mall or something the week before so we could pick out our outfits."

"That would be fun!"

Her phone buzzed and it was someone trying to call her. She answered it.

"Hey what's up?... What? Are they ok?... Shoot how bad is it?... That's good I'll have to talk to the two of them about safety again, wouldn't I?... Yeah, I'll be there in a sec...ok bye mom."

She hung up the phone and had a sad smile on her face.

"Hey, are you alright bud?"

"Yeah, my mom just called me about my brothers. They recently got into a wreck and now are in the hospital."

"Oh I'm so sorry...are they ok?"

"From the news I've gotten, they have some minor injuries. Now I must go lecture them on safety for the twentieth time.  I'll see you until then-"

I cut her off by hugging her tightly.

"Stay safe Addi," I whispered.

She just hugged me back gently and said.

"Don't worry I will." She whispered back.

We parted and Evie and Harper came back with the flower crowns that they made. We talked some more before Addi and Evie had to go and I walked home with a small smile on my face as the small dust of hope lit up inside on me. This is going in the right direction...for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.6K 26
Everyone has a necklace that's given to them at birth. A necklace that is half of a unique shape and ties you to your soulmate. The problem is, Virgi...
1K 89 30
"I won't tell if you won't" Virgil always felt like an outsider. He never fit in with anyone but for a good reason. He wasn't like the others. He had...
89.7K 3.9K 27
[COMPLETED] "Logan, please don't do this. I'm so sorry, I truly am," Patton whispered. "I - I love you, please let that be enough." "I wish it was,"...
58.5K 2.3K 37
A Human Au, all of the are orphans. All of them live at the White Lilly Foster Home. Their foster parent, Kelly Cornish is abusive and horrid towards...