The God of Canterlot High & H...

By ChaosYoshi

Equestria Girls Harem X OC . Xero Xavier may seem like your average teen but he has a secret, he can use magi... More

Xero's Profile & Harem
Chapter 1: The New Student
Chapter 2: Strangers From Another World
Chapter 3: Old Faces & New Faces
Chapter 4: Old Faces & New Faces Part 2
Chapter 5: Gaining and Meeting the Parentals
Chapter 6: A Friendship Gets Reborn
Chapter 7: The Gathering of The Students
Chapter 8: Time to Unity as One
Chapter 9: Night of The Fall Formal
Chapter 10: Sunset Shimmer's Past & Departing to Equestria
Chapter 11 A Fun Weekend the Girls
Chapter 12: The Creation of the Rainbooms
Chapter 13: Better Than Ever Before
Chapter 14: Entering the Sirens's Den
Chapter 15: The Return of The Princess of the Stars
Chapter 16: Slumber Party, Powers & The God's Past
Chapter 17: The Mane Event
Chapter 18: Welcome to the Show
Chapter 19: From Despair to Love
Chapter 20: The God gets more Princesses
Chapter 21: One Big Date and New Band Name
Chapter 22 House Tour
Chapter 23: Training the Dragon and The Ultimate Rainbooms
Chapter 24: The Dazzling's Comeback
Chapter 25: Xero Xavier vs Joker Jack and Shen Long Parts 1 & 2
Chapter 26: A Harmonic Date with the Dazzlings & Meeting Another Twilight?!
Chapter 27: Preparations for the Friendship Games
Chapter 28: Rivals
Chapter 30: The Final Event Part 1
Chapter 31 The Final Event Part 2
Chapter 32 The Final Event Part 3
Chapter 33: New Students and Meeting Old Friends and Spike's Harem
Chapter 34: Training The Extreme Elementals

Chapter 29: The Friendship Games

909 23 5
By ChaosYoshi

Today's the day, the day of the Friendship Games and all the students of CHS and Crystal Prep are at Canterlot High as the Friendship Games begin to go underway.

Vice Principal Luna [On P.A System]: "Good morning students I'm sure you're all thrilled to start the first day of the Friendship Games. Our competitors will face off in every aspect of the CHS curriculum, culminating in the elimination equation finale." She explained over the P. A system to everyone in the school.

A little while later in the foyer, many people gathered which included the Dazzlings and students of CHS and Crystal Prep watching Dean Cadence getting to announce the first event of the Friendship Games along with Principal Celestia and Cinch, Vice Principal Luna and the two teams of students which are the Wondercolts and the Shadowbolts competing in the Friendship Games.

For CHS' Wondercolts, they consist of Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Flash Sentry, Lyra Heartstrings, Bon Bon, Derpy Hooves, Sandalwood, Micro Chips and Me.

(Imagine I was in the group doing the Bullet club finger post).

For Crystal Prep's Shadowbolts, they consist of Sci-Twi, Indigo Zap, Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat, Lemon Zest, Sunny Flare, Jet Set, Upper Crust, Neon Lights, Suri Polomare, Trenderhoof, Royal Rin. (Imagine there's a Crystal Prep student in the group and make a name for the Crystal Prep student).

Dean Cadence: "Welcome to the first event, the Academic Decathlon! You'll be scored on chemistry, home ec and everything in between. But remember, only six students from each team with the most points will move onto event number two. Good luck!" She explained.

The Dazzlings glared at the Shadowbolts while Indigo Zap, Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat, Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare smirk and wink at me which the Dazzlings noticed and got angered by them until I went to the Dazzlings and I put my arm up at the Dazzlings.

Xero: "It's not worth it you three." I tell the Dazzlings.

Sonata Dusk: "Yeah, I guess your right Xero."

Aria Blaze: "Let's just hope our school kicks their butts."

Adagio Dazzle: "I'm sure they will."

My other girlfriends in the Wondercolts team saw the five Shadowbolts girls smirk and wink at me which angered them as well and vowed to beat those girls in the Friendship Games.

Play Song: Acadeca Song - Flim Version

The first event, the academic decathlon went on, starting with chemistry which the Shadowbolts won when Derpy's chemical compound exploded costing CHS the win.

The second challenge in the academic decathlon was home economics which had which had the competing students bake cakes with Suri and Upper Crust made an lavish cake that they believed would let the Shadowbolts get another win but they didn't expect Pinkie and Fluttershy's cake with an Mona Lisa filling.

Next up was woodshop in which the competing students had to make birdhouses, Sandalwood and Micro Chips cost CHS some points when their poorly made birdhouse collapses while Indigo Zap and Sugarcoat won the woodshop for Crystal Prep with their double decker birdhouse.

Micro Chips and Sandalwood take their defeat in stride until Indigo Zap shoves past them and Sugarcoat flicks an piece of their birdhouse out of Micro Chip's hands which angered them but I cheered them up.

Next up was the spelling bee with my girlfriends against Sci-Twi and the Crystal Prep girls.

However the spelling bee in an apparent tie, resulting in everyone but Sunset Shimmer and Sci-Twi being eliminated.

The final leg of the decathlon pits Sunset against Sci-Twi in academics as they both attempt to solve a complex mathematical equation to end the tie.

Sunset and Sci-Twi finish the mathematical equation with Principal Cinch the one to decide who is right.

Principal Cinch: "Incorrect!" She said to Sunset who was shocked but then looks down in defeat.

Xero: "That some Hogwash?! That doesn't seem right.' I thought.

Vice Principal Luna: "That means the winner of the Friendship Games first event is Twilight Sparkle and Crystal Prep!" She announced which made Sci-Twi smile that she won the victory for her school while her fellow Crystal Prep students applauded with lackluster.

Me, Spike and my girlfriends approached Sunset as Rainbow Dash gives her one armed hug.

Rainbow Dash: "That was awesome!"

Rarity: " Truly amazing!"

Sunset Shimmer: "But we didn't win."

Applejack: "That was as close to winnin as Canterlot ever been." She said as she and the other girls cheer Sunset up while I glared at Cinch who glared back at me.

Xero: "You're a terrible liar."

Principal Cinch: "How dare you accuse me of lying!"

Xero: "I'm not a fool Cinch. You maybe the principal of Crystal Prep but I'm pretty sure no one can calculate that fast. I know what you're really trying to do."

Principal Cinch: "Oh really? What is I'm trying to do exactly?"

Xero: "You don't want CHS to win because if we do if would boost our reputation in an good light while making Crystal Prep's reputation or more accurately, your reputation look bad." I answered which surprised Cinch for a moment before she regained herself.

Principal Cinch: "For an fool like you going to this school, that's quite observant of you but i am an principal and you are a mere student, the lowest level of authority at an school."

Xero: "You may have authority at Crystal Prep and rule over the school with an iron fist but soon everyone is going to know that you don't care for your students but your own self image and reputation and eventually, no one is going to want you to be principal of Crystal Prep anymore or at any school and you don't know anything about me or what I'm capable of so I suggest you shut your fucking mouth, go your separate way." I said which made Cinch glare at me.

Principal Cinch: "I'm not scare of you and we shall see Mr. Kyle." She said and walked off as Sunshine places her on my shoulder with my other girlfriends and Spike approaching me.

Sunshine: "Hey you okay Xero?"

Xero: "Yeah I'm just little pissed off right now. She can't call someone out for being incorrect like that. I have a feeling that she lied about Sunset being wrong."

Spike: "What makes you so sure?"

Xero: "Well it took her less than a second to figure which one was right or wrong and she said that Sunset was incorrect. I don't even think someone with a high IQ like Cinch can solve that equation is only in a few seconds."

Aria Blaze: "Huh? Your right about that Xero. It does seem kinda suspicious that she figured it out who was correct that quickly."

Sonata Dusk: "Yeah! She just pointed her finger at Sunset and said she was incorrect he moment they finished!"

Sunset Shimmer: "Still, I was going up against human Twilight who is probably in an few more advanced classes than me."

Xero: "Hey now, even if you did get the answer wrong, you're still that beautiful and smart girl we know and love." I said which made Sunset blush and hug me.

Sunset Shimmer: "Thank you Xero." She said as my girlfriends and Spike smile at the heart warming scene.

Xero: "No prob, I'm always here for all of you no matter what." I said to my girlfriends and Spike.

Shortly me, Spike, Sunshine, Twilight Sparkle and the Dazzlings got off stage as Cadence comes up on stage with Sugarcoat, Lemon Zest, Sunny Flare, Sour Sweet and Indigo Zap.

Dean Cadence: "After a careful tally of the points, we'd like to present the students moving onto the Friendship Games' second events." She announced as an few people clap for them.

Sci-Twi waved slightly in appreciation while the rest of her teammates didn't as Sunset and her friends and group hugged which Sci-Twi watched and sighs watches her teammates leave and goes to join them when her device activating, detecting magic somewhere so she goes to find it.

Time Skip

Me, Spike and my girlfriends were hanging around the school statue/portal to Equestria, checking to see if the portal had re opened yet but it didn't so me and my girlfriends minus Fluttershy, Spike, Twilight Sparkle left to do something, unaware that Sci- Twi was spying on me and my girlfriends and watches Fluttershy, Spike and Twilight Sparkle go into some nearby bushes at the gold CHS sign.

Behind the bushes,Fluttershy opens her backpack and a kitten pops her head out which Fluttershy nuzzles to and Spike patted it's head and hears an rustling in the bushes behind them which makes them look behind to see Sci-Twi poke her head out from an bush.

Fluttershy: "Oh hi there, do you want to give her a treat?" She asked Sci-Twi who then looked at her device which lost the signal so she decides to join Fluttershy."

Sci-Twi: "Guess I'm not the only one to smuggle her pet into school."

Fluttershy: "Not just one." She giggles as she opens her backpack up more, letting out more animals besides her kitten which includes her bunny Angel, an bird and an hamster, much to Sci-Twi's surprise.

Sci-Twi: "Oh wow! All I have is Spike." She said as unzip her backpack and Spike's pops out.

Spike: "Someone call me."

Twilight Sparkle: "The Dog Spike."

Spike: "Oh. He is rather interesting.

Fluttershy: "It really is uncanny." She said as she picked up and held Spike. "Does he talk?"

Sci-Twi: "Um not I that know of."

Twilight Sparkle: "Congratulations on winning by the way. Through it didn't seem like anyone from your school was very excited about it."

Sci-Twi: "No one at my school gets excited about anything they didn't do themselves."

Fluttershy: "That sounds awful." She said as Sci-Twi looks away sadly.

Fluttershy wonders what to do to make Sci-Twi happy until she gets an idea.

Fluttershy: "Here, hold this." She said as she held her bunny Angel out to Sci-Twi.

Sci-Twi: "Um why?"

Fluttershy: "Holding a bunny always makes feel better."

Twilight Sparkle: "It helped me once."

Sci-Twi: "Well that's ridiculous." She said at first until Angel starts to nuzzle up to her. "But, Ooh, it actually kind of works." She said a little happy before looking at Fluttershy. "I'm on the other team and you just lost. Why are you being so nice to me?"

Fluttershy: "You looked like you needed it."

Just then Fluttershy glowing and floating into the air and ponied up without her tambourine.

Spike: "Fluttershy! Don't you remember what Xero said not to do?"

Fluttershy: "I can't help it! It just happened!"

Sci-Twi: "Whoa!" She gasped in shock.

But then Sci-Twi's amulet device activates and starts to absorb Fluttershy's magic and open several dimensional rifts.

An Equestrian jackalope jumps out of the rifts which Dog Spike starts to barking at and when the jackalope jumps through an rift, Dog Spike starts chasing after it through the rift and continues to chase the jackalope through one rift to another.

Sci-Twi: "Spike!" She called out worried.

Then Dog Spike jumps out of an rift and into Fluttershy's magic stream which makes him howl before Fluttershy catches him.

Sci-Twi: "Spike!" She said extremely worried and closed her amulet device after absorbing Fluttershy's magic as closing the dimensional rifts.

Fluttershy's hands Spike to Sci-Twi who grabs her puppy back as Fluttershy collapses to the ground from exhaustion after having her magic absorbed.

Sci-Twi: "Spike, are you okay?" She asked her puppy but wasn't ready for what happened next.

Dog Spike: "Um I think so." He said which made Sci-Twi happy at first...

Spike: "And now he can talk."

Until she realized her puppy can like a normal person.

Both Sci-Twi and Dog Spike scream at each other.

This made Sci-Twi drop Spike to the ground and run off.

Dog Spike: "Twilight, wait!" He said and ran after his owner.

Fluttershy: "Bye!" She said to them in an exhausted tone.

Twilight Sparkle: "Are you okay Fluttershy?"

Twilight helped her friend up while Spike was curious of what just happened.

Spike: "So my dog counterpart had touched that magic and now he can talk? Awesome! Now I finally have someone else I can relate to!"

Twilight Sparkle: "Um...Spike? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be everything."

Spike: "What do you mean Twilight?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Well that one was born a dog right? So I doubt he'll have any romantic interest in anybody."

Spike: "Oh. Right."

Sci-Twi runs into the school with Dog Spike chasing after her.

Dog Spike: "Twilight! Come on! Wait for me!" He called to Sci-Twi who wouldn't listen until he conceded her at an dead end. "Why did you run away like that?"

Sci-Twi: "Um, oh, I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the glowing girl or the hole in space or my talking dog!"

Dog Spike: "Yeah. Weird right?" He said as Sci-Twi bent down to him.

Sci-Twi: "Are you okay? How do you feel? How do you feel? What happened? Where did yo go? She asked Spike who licked her face to stop her.

Dog Spike: "Hey one question at time! This is pretty new to me as well."

Sci-Twi: "Sorry."

Dog Spike: "All I know is I chased that pointy rabbit through the glory thing and then I was somewhere else. Next thing I knew, I was back in that nice girl's arms and I could talk! I don't really understand why I couldn't before. I mean, it's so easy." He explained.

???: "Twilight." Called out a voice from the corner who reveals to be Principal Cinch.

Sci-Twi: "Quick! Hide in here!" She tells Dog Spike and puts him in an locker.

Principal Cinch: "Who are you talking to?"

Sci-Twi: "Um, myself. It's an nervous habit. We're you looking for me?"

Principal Cinch: "Indeed I was. It's quite a coincidence that the CHS students moving onto the next event are the same nice girls who were so interested in you, don't you think?"

Sci-Twi: "I'm not sure."

Principal Cinch: "Perhaps you should get to know them after all."

Sci-Twi: "But I thought you didn't want me to."

Principal Cinch: "Let's just say that I'm covering my bases. Who knows? Perhaps they will reveal to you the secret to Canterlot High's newfound success."

Sci-Twi: "I dunno. Spying feels kind of...wrong." She said which didn't amused Cinch.

Principal Cinch: "Well it's your decision Twilight. It's not as if your application hangs in the balance. On second thought yes it does." She said reminding Sci-Twi of the blackmail and leaves and shortly after she does, Dog Spike comes out from the locker.

Dog Spike: "Man she's awful. What are you gonna do?" He asked and Sci-Twi sighs.

Sci-Twi: "I don't know Spike...I don't know." She said unsure.

Shortly after the incident with Sci-Twi and Dog Spike and once she fully recovered, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle and Spike rejoined me and the others and explains what happened.

Fluttershy: "All I did was hand Twilight a bunny and then I ponied up."

Sunset Shimmer: "I just don't get it. Rarity's magic came out when she made us outfits, Pinkie's when she fixed the party and now Fluttershy."

Sunshine: "What about you Sunset? Didn't you lose your magic too?"

Sunset Shimmer: "Oh yeah, and me."

Fluttershy: "And then Twilight's pendant thingy just pulled the magic right out of me. I couldn't even stand up."

Pinkie Pie: "Like me the party!"

Rarity: "Or right before we met Twilight."

Sonata Dusk: "So she's like, stealing magic?"

Aria Blaze: "If she is then it's not good thing."

Applejack: "I don't know. She doesn't seem like the magic stealin type."

Xero: "I'm with AJ on this one. I think that Twilight's device is stealing magic on its own, maybe she made the device to detect magic and try to capture only tiny bit of magic but now the device has an mind of its own and is absorbing more magic from anyone or anything it comes near to."

Sunset Shimmer: "That explains the incident with the portal the other day. When I put my hand on the portal, her amulet device activated and must have sensed the magic energy which made the device absorb not only the portal's magic but also my magic as well."

Xero: "That device definitely has mind of its own and I'm getting worried what would happen if Human Twilight's device absorbs too much magic. Will there be an limit on the device to how much magic it can absorb and if so, what happens when the device absorbs too much magic or if Human Twilight accidentally lets all the magic her device absorbed out?"

Sunset Shimmer: "I don't know and the only pony or person or Princess who could help us figure this out is completely unreachable now."

Pinkie Pie: "Which is too bad because our Twilight here knows everything about magic and portals and magical portals and portable magic."

Me, Spike and my girlfriends go out of an exit.

Rainbow Dash: "For now let's just focus on beating the Shadowbolts and as long as this event puts me in an playing field, I don't think we've got anything to worry about."

Applejack: "Oh it'll put you on an playin field alright." She points as me and Spike and my girlfriends look to see field for the second event of the Friendship Games.

Sunset Shimmer: "Am i the only one who thinks this is overkill?"

Xero: "Nope."

Dazzlings: "Definitely not."

Applejack: "I don't suppose you made motorcross outfits." She questioned Rarity

Rarity: "Oh don't be ridiculous...of course i did." She said with an big smile at the end and took out two motorcycle uniforms she made.

Xero: 'I'm not even surprised she made those outfits.' I thought with an eye roll and an smile and I turn to Rainbow Dash.

Xero: "Hey Rainbow Dash don't forget the motorcycle can transform into a dirt bike that I gave you and here's your." I said which I put my hands together and started creating a brand new helmet with some cool designs in it.

Rainbow Dash: "Thanks Xero I'll use the motorcycle that you gave me."

Meanwhile on the other side of the field, Principal Cinch is assigning each other Shadowbolts competing in the second half of the events their roles

Principal Cinch: "You will race in pairs. Indigo Zap and Sugarcoat will handle the motorcross."

Indigo Zap: "Yes!" She cheered with an fist pump.

Principal Cinch: "Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare have requested the short track." She said which made the two girls she mentioned high five each other. "Since archery is a standard requirement at our school, any of you should be able to do it and so Twilight Sparkle and Sour Sweet will start us off." She said at the end which the girls look at her, less amused.

Sour Sweet: "Well that's just marvelous." She said sweetly at first before getting an sour look." If we wanna lose before we even start." She said sourly.

Principal Cinch: "Given that Twilight won the last event single handedly I have every confidence that she will be able to pull her weight here. Won't you?" She asked Sci-Twi who nods nervously.

Time Skip

They second event of the Friendship Games, the Tri Cross Relay is underway with CHS and Crystal Prep students in their stands while Principal Cinch joins Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna and Dean Cadence in the announcers' booth.

Dean Cadence: "Welcome everyone to the Friendship Games Tri Cross Relay!" She announced as the CHS students cheered while the Crystal Prep students didn't. In this event, our qualifying competitors will face off in archery..." She announced, showing the archery competitors to be Applejack and Fluttershy against Sour Sweet and Sci-Twi.

Dean Cadence: "Speed Skating..." She continued revealing the speed skating competitors to be Rarity and Pinkie Pie against Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare.

Dean Cadence: "And finally motorcross." She announced, revealing the motorcross competitors to be Sunset Shimmer and Rainbow Dash against Sugarcoat and Indigo Zap.

(Imagine Rainbow Dash riding her Motor Bike X Cycle and she wearing her Lighting helmet).

Then Vice Principal Luna saw me thinking about the motorcross which she got an idea so whispered to Principal Celestia's ear.

Vice Principal Luna: "Hey Tia how about we let Xero join in the motorcross he's good riding with vehicles." She whispered.

Principal Celestia: "Great idea Luna." She said then she asked Dean Cadence.

Principal Celestia: "Excuse me Dean Cadence may I have the microphone?" She asks her.

Dean Cadence: "Of course." She said and handed Principal Celestia the microphone.

Principal Celestia: "Excuse for the interruption we would like a student name Xero Kyle to join in the motorcross." She announce which makes me, my girlfriends, Spike and all of CHS in shocked while Principal Cinch glared at Principal Celestia who just shrugged.

Xero: "Me?!"

Spike: "What are you waiting for do you want to accept." He asks me which makes me smile a little.

Xero: "Booyah! I wholeheartedly accept." I said which made all the CHS students cheered and I got off the stands and went to the changing room then I snap my fingers then some brand new motorcross gear appeared right on the hooks of the changing room door and I changed my clothes and I put on my motorcross gear , boots and helmet.

I put my clothes in my locker and went back to the track without putting on my helmet and all the CHS students cheering for me then I whistled then they hear a motorcycle engine then I put on my helmet then I do a back flip really high then my motorcross outfit changed into a flameproof bike jacket with a chain wrapped around it and I landed on a motorcycle which is silver with dead skull on the front with flames coming out of its eyes and the wheels are on fire.

All of CHS students were in shock to see my bike.

Sonata Dusk: "Whoa look it that bike?!"

Spike: "That is so dope."

Flash Sentry: "I want a bike like that."

I drove to the Motorcross staring line with the others.

Xero: "Hey ladies."

Rainbow Dash: " Whoa that's one smokin cool bike Xero."

Xero: "Thanks Rainbow."

Indigo Zap: "Well, when the games are over, when your our and I want to take a look at your badass bike."

Xero: "Not a chance."

Dean Cadence: "So if the competitors are ready...Begin!" She announced blows an air horn, starting the Tri Cross Relay event.

The Tri Cross Relay events starts off with Fluttershy racing against Sour Sweet as they jump over the hay bales.

Dean Cadence: "Each competitor must hit a bullseyes before their teammates can start the next leg of the relay." She explained as Sour Sweet takes the lead, grabs her quiver, jumps onto an platform which has her bow on it, grabs the bow and takes out three arrows quickly at the target with one of the arrows getting an bullseye.

Sour Sweet gets an smug look while Sci-Twi and Applejack were shocked by Sour Sweet's performance. Since Sour Sweet finished, it was Sci-Twi's turn to go while Fluttershy was trying to figure out how to shoot an arrow.

Sci-Twi jumps over an hay bale but accidentally faceplants into the ground, much to Sour Sweet's annoyance as Fluttershy trying to shoot an arrow at the target but misses.

Sci-Twi grabs an quiver and goes for the rope swing to the next platform but messes slightly up as she falls closer to the ground but she puts her foot onto the next platform to grab a hold while Sour Sweet is getting angered.

Fluttershy gets the confidence she needs and fires an arrow at an target and gets an bullseye mush to Sour Sweet's shock as Fluttershy smiles and gives an thumbs up to Applejack who begins her turn and jumps over the hay bales.

Sci-Twi finally makes it up her platform, just as Applejack arrives on hers. For Applejack and Sci-Twi their targets are moving around in circles as Applejack fires her first arrow which misses but she still remains satisfied as Fluttershy claps for her.

Sci-Twi fires her first arrow and misses which frustrates Sour Sweet as Applejack takes a calming breath, lines up her shot and fires her second arrow which hits the target and gets an bullseye. This gives Rarity and Pinkie Pie the green light and they take off, racing across the skate track.

Dean Cadence: "And Canterlot is off to an early lead!" She announced.

Sci-Twi keeps firing arrows at her moving target but they miss as Sour Sweet gets even more frustrated when she sees Rarity and Pinkie pass by the skate track.

Sour Sweet: "Well that's just fantastic!" She said sourly as Applejack and Fluttershy feel bad for Sci-Twi.

Fluttershy: "I'm sure glad I don't go to Crystal Prep."

Applejack: "You said it." She said as Pinkie and Rarity cross the checkered line gives CHS two points while Sci-Twi falls under pressure.

Dean Cadence: "If CPA can't hit another bullseye soon, they'll be out of the race." She announced as Sci-Twi gets an arrow ready to fire but is unable to is she gets teary eyes and anxious.

Sugarcoat: "You're really bad at this!" She called out to Sci-Twi which made Applejack glare at the bluntly honest girl.

Applejack: "I can't take anymore!" She said and gave her bow to Fluttershy and walks up to Sci-Twi. "Ya have to stop aimin at the target." She tells Sci-Twi.

Sour Sweet: "Oh that makes perfect sense! Don't aim at the target! Thanks so much!" She said in an sweetly sarcastic tone.

Applejack: "Ya have to stop aimin at where the target is and aim at where the target's gonna be."

Sour Sweet: "Yeah! Definitely take the advice from the person..." She said before gaining an outraged look. "You're competing against!'.

Applejack: "Do you wanna hit the bullseye or not?" She asked Sci-Twi who nods and wipes away her tears. "Then trust me and take a deep breath..."

Sci-Twi does what Applejack says, take a deep breath.

Applejack: "And let the arrow go...riiiiight...now!" She instructs Sci-Twi who fires her arrow...

And gets an bullseyes which makes everyone cheer!

This gives Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare the green light for them to go and they start skating across the skate track as Dog Spike runs up to Sci-Twi on the platform.

Dog Spike: "Yeah! That's my girl!" He said which shocked Sour Sweet.

Sour Sweet: 'A TALKING DOG!?!' She thought shocked as she steps back away from Dog Spike.

Sci-Twi goes up to Applejack who is expecting an high-five for Sci-Twi but hugs her instead, much to Applejack's surprise.

Applejack: "See? I was tellin ya the truth." She said and just then, she ponied up!

Just then, Sci-Twi's amulet device pulls towards Applejack which Sci-Twi tries to pull back but the device's pull is too strong and it starts to absorb Applejack's magic.

Applejack: "What...are...you...doing?"

Sci-Twi: "I don't know." She said in an teary eyed panic.

The device finishes absorbing Applejack'a magic who falls down to the ground tired while Sci-Twi snaps her device closed and walks backwards but accidentally trips backwards over Spike onto the ground as her device left her hands and rolled onto the skate track and opens.

As soon as the amulet device opened it released an shockwave and an tiny dimensional rift appears on the track with a small vine coming out of the rift as Sci-Twi gets an distressed expression on her face .

I saw what happened with Applejack getting her magic absorbed and I saw the shockwave of magic which made me extremely worried.

Xero: 'Oh no!' I thought extremely worried.

On the skate track, Rarity and Pinkie Pie are racing against Sunny Flare and Lemon Zest.

Dean Cadence: "Canterlot only has two laps left to go! But it looks like Crystal Prep is making up for lost time!" She announced as CHS have five points while Crystal Prep has four points.

Sunny Flare and Lemon Zest manage to past Rarity and Pinkie tie the score with five as the Crystal Prep students finally cheer excited while the CHS students were worried.

As Lemon Zest races, she skate over Sci-Twi's amulet device, moving it off the track as the device starts to build up magic. Sci-Twi runs across the track to get her device as the skate track score for CHS is now six points while Crystal Prep have seven points.

Rarity: "Come on!" She tells Pinkie as she'd puts her right leg out for Pinkie to grab which Pinkie does. Rarity whips Pinkie forward with her leg, making Pinkie speed down the track, pass by Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare, much to their shock cross the line and gives CHS eight points, winning the speed skating race, which makes CHS students cheer while Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare finish shortly after.

Dean Cadence: "What a finish!" She said impressed.

The motorcross competitors are given the green light and they drive off. As the motorcross competitors race down the race track as I saw the ramp and I drive to the ramp and then I did 180 backflip with my bike and land on the ground safely which all the students surprised.

Flash Sentry: "Whoa did you guys saw what Xero did?"

Spike: "He did a trick with his bike!"

Scootaloo: "That was amazing."

Sonata Dusk: "Hey how about we call him the Canterlot Trickster."

Spike: "Great idea Sonata." He said then all the CHS students chanted me as the Canterlot Trickster.

Sci-Twi almost grabs her amulet device but she is grabbed by her ankle by an monstrous vine coming out of an rift.

Then I saw the vine grabbing Sci-Twi's ankle and I put hand on my helmet which it had a radio and behinds the stands was two cloaked mysterious dudes and the first dude has a crystal sword and second dude has two swords the one on the left is called Pure Blood and right one is called Frostbite.

Then I called the mysterious cloaked dudes with a radio in their hands.

Xero (Radio): "Quickly help Sci-Twi with that vicious plant and hurry." I said to the radio.

???: "You got it Xero and you can count on us." He said and he and other mysterious dude put on their hoods and masks which was in their back pockets and then they ran out under the stands, they used their swords to cut off vines into pieces which makes the monstrous vine scream in pain which made it let go of Sci-Twi.

???: "Are you okay?"

Sci-Twi: "I'm fine. Thank you."

While the mysterious hooded dudes went to save Sci-Twi, the motorcross competitors were still racing with Rainbow Dash in first place, followed by Sugarcoat in second place, then me in third place, Sunset Shimmer in fourth place and Indigo Zap in last place, unaware of the dimensional rift opening around the race track until an rift opens in front of Rainbow Dash with monstrous vine coming out.

This shocked Rainbow Dash who quickly swerved to avoid the vine while the principals, vice principal and dean in the announcers booth are shocked and surprised by the sudden monstrous vine.

Sunset is getting closer up to me until an monstrous vine appeared from an rift which both us notices and I lift up my mask and breathe fire on the vine which scream in pain and then another vine and it snatches Sugarcoat while Sunset and me tried to swerve like Rainbow Dash did to avoid the vine which she does but she skids and gets thrown from her bike as the CHS students look in shock and fear.

Indigo Zap drives up the vine like a ramp and jumps off the head of the vine to get place.

Me and Rainbow Dash look back at the monstrous vine to see Sugarcoat hanging onto her motorbike which is in the jaws of the monstrous vine while Sunset was recovering on the ground so me and Rainbow Dash drives to save Sunset.

The monstrous vine devours Sugarcoat's bike while she falls down the vine's length to safely on the ground, slightly freaked freak out by what just happened and sees Rainbow Dash and me drive past her.

The monstrous vine goes to attack Sunset but me and Rainbow Dash quickly grabs Sunset and saves her in the neck of time as they drive off with Sunset sitting behind me on my ghost cycle.

Sunset Shimmer: "Xero, Rainbow Dash you both saved me!"

Rainbow Dash: "I wasn't about to let my friend."

Xero: "Or my girlfriend."

Rainbow Dash: "To become plant food." She said and starts to glow.

Xero: 'I give up. We tried to keep magic out of the Friendship Games but we just can't.' I thought as I saw the mysterious hooded dudes fighting off monstrous vine away with the Crystal sword and Pure Blood and Frostbite from them and Sci-Twi

Principal Cinch shocked by the events going on before glaring at Principal Celestia who shrugs with a nervous smile.

Rainbow Dash: "We can still win this!" She tells Sunset and me that we nodded and she got on Rainbow Dash's motorbike with her flying next to Sunset and me.

Indigo Zap races though the track until she approaches an monstrous vine which moved its head from the ground, leaving an hole which Indigo Zap falls into and the monstrous vine hovers above her.

Rainbow Dash sees this and quickly presses her watch and her sword appear in her hand and swing her sword to the monstrous vine and it scream in pain.

Me and Sunset continues the race and drives past Indigo Zap who quickly droves out of the hole who re joins the race as the monstrous vine goes after me, Sunset and Indigo Zap but I drive faster to the monstrous vine then I grab chain whip it around the monstrous vine then my chain was getting hotter and hotter then it burns the giant monstrous vine to nothing but ash and burnt plant smell.

(Skip to 2:27 and play it to the end)

Saving Sunset and Indigo Zap and I returned back to the race which makes the CHS students cheered and shocked.

Sunshine: "Whoa did you see that!"

Aria Blaze: "That plant monster was burned to ashes!"

Spike: "That was so cool!"

Sunset and Indigo Zap are neck and towards the finish line a second before Indigo Zap does which could only mean one thing...

Dean Cadence: "Canterlot wins!" She announced.

The CHS students cheered, the Crystal Prep students were silent and Principal Cinch had look of anger on her face.

Dean Cadence: "Attention students, please proceed to the gym."

I joined my girlfriends and Spike who were gathering up to Sunset.

Xero: "Is everybody alright?" I asked them while I take off my helmet and the mysterious hooded dudes disappeared.

Rainbow Dash: "Better than alright! We won!" She cheered as everyone cheers besides Sunset who took her helmet off and was less amused.

Sunset Shimmer: "Yeah we won but somebody could have been seriously hurt. The magic is going haywire and I have no idea how to fix it!" She ranted a little angry.

Aria Blaze: "Jeez Sunset, calm down."

Sci-Twi: "Um excuse me." She called out to me and my girlfriends with an slightly sad look. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I just wanted to learn about the strange energy coming from your school. I didn't know it was magic or how it works."

Rainbow Dash: "That's okay. Neither do we." She said she steeped towards Sci-Twi.

Then suddenly Sci-Twi's device activates, opens and pulls towards Rainbow Dash.

Sci-Twi: "Oh no! Not again!" She said as her device starts absorbs Rainbow Dash's magic.

Me, Spike and girlfriends watch in shock at what happens until I quickly rush up to Rainbow Dash and pull her out of the way as Sci-Twi tries to close her device but is struggling to close it.

Sci-Twi: "I'm sorry! It just started absorbing energy on its own! But I'm not sure how!"

Sunset Shimmer: "What do you meant you don't know how?" She asked and tried to close Sci-Twi's amulet device herself.

The device fired magic up into the sky, opening an giant dimensional rift in the sky and in the rift all of us see a night sky with an full moon.

Meanwhile Principal Cinch is walking by and sees what is happening which surprises so she hides to spy on me, Spike and my girlfriends and Sci-Twi.

Sci-Twi: "It also causes these corresponding rifts to appear! I don't how it works either!" She said as she struggles to close her amulet device.

Sunset Shimmer: "Is there anything you do know?! Like how to get our magic back?! Or how to fix the portal to Equestria?!" She asked angrily at Sci-Twi.

Sci-Twi: "Equestria?"

Sunset Shimmer: "You're supposed to be so smart but did you ever think that you shouldn't be messing around with things you don't understand?! She said furiously and closed the amulet device herself, making the rift disappear.

Sunset Shimmer: "But you don't! And worst of all you put lives of my friends, ones I love and care for in danger!" She said furiously at Sci-Twi.

Sci-Twi: "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." She said and ran off crying.

Dog Spike: "Twilight! Wait!"

Adagio Dazzle: "Wow! And I thought I was angry and cold hearted when I used to be."

Xero: "Sunset." I said put a hand on her shoulder. We're all okay. What happened with that Twilight and her device wasn't entirely her fault since she didn't know what was going to happen. If are you angry about Princess Celestia not responding to our messages, you can't take it out on that Twilight because she's Not Princess Twilight." I tell Sunset.

Sunset Shimmer: "Oh Harmonia...what have I done? I didn't mean to yell at her." She said with guilt.

Xero: "Look...next time we see that Twilight, let's apologize to her."

Sunset Shimmer: "Okay." She said and hugs me as I hug her back.

Principal Cinch had heard everything and she smiles sinisterly until she is approached by Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna and Dean Cadence nearby.

Principal Cinch: "You can't possibly call that a fair race."

Principal Celestia: "Principal Cinch, we all saw what happened. You can't think CHS has some kind of advantage."

Principal Cinch: "Can't I? Even without your trained attack plants and your students with wings."

Principal Celestia: "Well the race certainly had some extenuating circumstances. Perhaps we should end the games now and declare a tie." She suggested but Cinch wouldn't have it.

Principal Cinch: "A tie? Was this your strategy all along? To force us into accepting you as equals? I think not. The games will continue and Crystal Prep will prevail despite your antics and whatever performance enhancing regimen your students are on." She said which me, Spike and my girlfriends heard and watch her walk off while I glared at her.

Xero: "My Mom is right, she is a old hag." I said walked up to Principal Celestia. Principal Celestia I'm sorry I couldn't stop this from happening." I said and Sunset steps forwards.

Sunset Shimmer: "It's not your fault Xero, I'm guilty too."

Principal Celestia: "It's not your fault you two."

Sunset Shimmer: "Isn't it? I should know how to control the magic I brought here. But I don't and I let everyone down. Now Principal Cinch thinks we're cheating."

Principal Celestia: "It's doesn't matter what Principal Cinch thinks."

Sunset Shimmer: "But it does, The students here at CHS don't just wanna win. They wanna beat Crystal Prep. It isn't gonna count if the other side doesn't really think they lost. Crystal Prep is never gonna believe we won fair and square if there's magic around and that magic is only around because of me." She said in an guilty tone.

Xero: "Sunset, it's not your fault that magical things happening around CHS. The magic your brought here has some good things to it. Magic may cause some problems but if we work together, we can fix these problems and make everything better." I tell her which made Sunset smile a little.

Sunset Shimmer: "You're right, if we work together then we can fix everything and understand how magic is working now."

Xero: "I hope so."

Xero: "Guys I'm going hangout here a for a few minutes." I will be there with guys soon."

Everyone (except Xero) : " Alright don't take to long."

Everyone left the Tri Cross Relay track to get ready for the third event of the Friendship Games, unaware of an magical threat about to appear and endanger the Human World...

Xero: "Alright guys the coast is clear." He said out loud.

The two mysterious hooded dudes from before have appeared in front of him.

???: "You called us Big Brother." One of the mysterious hooded dudes asked Xero.

Xero: "Yes I did I have a task for the two of you." He told them.

???: "What the assignment?"

Xero: "The assignment is that there is going to be a big battle in the front of the school today."

???: "Alright, Big Brother we will do the assignment but who is the big baddie that we have to face?" He asked Xero.

Xero: "Well we are going to find real soon and I was wondering if you guys would want to meet the girls after the big battle?"

???: "Sure I don't mind meeting them."

???: "I'm cool with it."

Xero: "I will give you signal when to jump in ok and for future information this is the signal." I snapped my fingers. He told them.

???: "Got it see you soon Big Brother."

???: "Yep see ya Big Bro."

As the two mysterious hooded dudes disappeared in smoke and I walked off into the gym changed back into my casual clothes and started heading to the gym.

Meanwhile at the Docks

Shen Long: "Master were back!"

???: "Good did you find more members to join our cause?"

Joker Jack: "Yes we did."

???: "Where are they?" He asked them.

Shen Long: "They right here." Let us introduce you master to our girlfriends." Shen told their master and he was speechless and shocked to find out that they have girlfriends.

Cynthia: "So this the master that you were telling us about Zenny?" She said to Shen.

Shen Long: "Yes it is."

Violet: "Hello my name is Violet Blur."

Mariah: " It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Mariah Floyd

Cheyenne: "I'm Cheyenne Rhodes it's a pleasure."

Cynthia: "And I'm Cynthia Smith."

Elizabeth: " Lastly my name is Elizabeth Bolt."

???: "Nice to meet you all , I'm the master of the organization you see here we got ton of people here who want to take over the world and enslaved the people of this world and Oh and there is more of you good and thank you for joining us today."

Anissa: " Hi there I'm Anissa Holly."

Delaney: " I'm Delaney Woods."

Alex: " I'm Alex Cummins."

Taylor: " Hello there I'm Taylor Ramirez."

Gracie: " Lastly I'm Gracie Storm."

???: "Well color me impressed you got some talented and lovely girlfriends my acolytes and think it is time for guys to meet everyone else that is here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 1 27
Long ago two young keyblade masters were training their students on the Land of Departure, their names were Xehanort and Eraqus. The two were best fr...
700K 10K 21
After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6 must overcome various adventures and le...
788 36 14
Rainbow Dash saves a giant robot near the woods of her hometown and decides to keep it a secret from everyone even her friends. But the government se...
2.1K 82 12
I saw that they have these with the ponies so I did it with the humans. Anyways. So Pinkie Pie has begun her annual "Barbie movie marathon" campaign...