My Helper

Bởi my-taekook

Jungkook is a usual cold hearted and a workaholic CEO with a cute 5 year old adopted daughter, Daisy who is n... Xem Thêm

Summary
DAISY
THE DAD
CAFÉ BOY
FAN
DREAM
JOB
FIANCÉ?
LISA
PANIC
MoM
calm down
TIRED
DATE PLAN
BLUSH
DATE
SAVED
FLUFF
SAD
NAMJIN
SWEATER
ADMISSION
ALMOST
MARRY
COURT
END
Thank You (not a chapter)
EPILOGUE

FEELING

34.2K 1.4K 350
Bởi my-taekook

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

That night Taehyung had the best comforting sleep ever. He woke up with a satisfied sigh, alone on Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook thought Taehyung might not be comfortable about revealing what exactly happened.

So he got up early and went to get ready. He decided to avoid the topic for the time being but he'd surely confront about it later.

"Good morning Kookie!!"

Taehyung greeted joyfully because of the satisfied sleep as Jungkook rolled his eyes, trying to appear irritated but he actually liked the happy Tae.

"morning. I have to leave mom at the airport so can you take care of
Daisy till then?"

"Sure." He said with a smile,  skipping his way to Daisy's room as Jungkook looked at him with an adoring gaze.

"if your done being whipped, get me to the airport now young man."

Jungkook snapped back his eyes at the door, looking at his mother standing there.

"S-sure. Uhum let's go."

The guards kept Sowoon's bag in one car as Jungkook and his mother got in the another one. The place just being half an hour away.

"Jungkook"

"mom"

"Do you like Tae?"

And ungkook almost crushed into a random car, while being caught off guard from the sudden question.

"U-uh kinda like he's nice a-and D-Daisy likes him and all a-and yeah." He said, stuttering badly as he continued driving

"Look Jungkook, you're grown enough to take care of yourself. But Daisy isn't. If you two are most likely to date within the next month, I'll prepare for your marriage or sorry to say this but I'll have to force you with Irene or Lisa."

Jungkook looked at his mother in a mixed emotion of anger and confusion.

"you just said You called off the deal?"

Sowoon sighed. "Look. Calling off a deal with another CEO after a long time isn't easy son. I hope you understand. You still have option you know?"

They both kept silent the rest of the ride. They reached the airport as Sowoon met one of her friends as they took off in their private plane.

Jungkook went to his office after texting Taehyung, giving him a free day.

He reached their as everyone just bowed towards him, being scared of the irritated aura he had.

He ignored them as he reached his office and closed the door with a not-so loud bang.

He immediately got emerged in the paperwork, trying to forget the talk he had with his mother. He was really bad at taking decisions for sure.

Few minutes passed by as the office's door opened. A worried Namjoon and emotionless Yoongi entering the room.

"you fine Jungkook?" Namjoon was the first one to speak.

Jungkook slammed the pen on the desk as he let out a long sigh. Pinched the area between his eyebrows, feeling them ache.

"Don't think so."

"sup bro?"-Yoongi

"mom. She told me she's forcing me to get married with Irene or Lisa within the next month if..... "

"if.....?"-Namjoon

"if I couldn't choose s-someone before t-that" jungkook lied, feeling embarrassed of revealing his feelings to someone else.

"you mean That Taehyung boy right?"-yoongi

"Wha- *sigh* yeah"

"than what's the problem? Just go ask him on a date or something, explain him everything that's going on and ask him to help?"-namjoon

"besides, Daisy likes no LOVES him too so what's the problem"-yoongi.

Jungkook looked at his lap feeling confused. Sure do he had a tiny connection with the goofy fluff ball and Daisy likes him too but.....

Something scares him. Perhaps something from the past?

Namjoon seem to notice it as he told Yoongi to get him some coffee as he left the office.

He went towards him as he sat near the sofa kept infront of Jungkook.

"Jungkook look at me."

Jungkook slowly averted his gaze towards Namjoon as Namjoon melted from the child like gaze.

He knows Jungkook doesn't exactly have a serious, tough guy personality. He pretends to have that to protect himself and his daughter.

If some day, he found the right person who could take care of him, he might as well reveal his true goofy type personality.

And the chances of that person being Taehyung are ALOT.

"tell me. You like Taehyung?"

Jungkook didn't spoke as he remained silent. More like confused.

"ok lemme make it different. Do you like Taehyung being with you and taking care of Daisy and helping with the work"

Jungkook nodded as he continued.

"will You ever mind if He stayed with you, like you're now, forever? And will you mind if he holds your hand, give you pecks and all?"

Jungkook blushed a little as he shook his head.

"will you mind if he started dating someone else and taking care of someone else's kid?"

Jungkook's anger boiled imagining that as he shook his head harshly.

"means you like him Jeon"

Jungkook was surprised that he wasn't surprised hearing that. Like he somewhat knew that already.

"I don't want you to go through this alone anymore J-Jungkook"

Namjoon said as he got emotional. Jungkook held his head low, feeling bad for making his brother-like friend suffer along.

"sorry hyu-"

"You can only gain my forgiveness by forgetting your past and move on Jungkook. Your not a robot. This is not suppose to be your life and now you have a chance. Taehyung can help you."

He said as he stood up. Jungkook looked at him with innocent doe eyes.

"I'll just get myself a little cleared up. Jungkook. Don't miss your chance. Yeah?"

He said as he showed his dimple smile. Jungkook nodded as Namjoon went out.

Jungkook didn't continued his work after that being stressed out. He looked at his phone as he saw tons of messages from Taehyung.

He opened them as he started reading them.

Tae🖤
HELLO KOOKIE!!

Tae🖤
When will you come home? Daisy is asking for your presence.

Tae🖤
Oh between, me and Daisy made cupcakes🤤!!

Tae🖤
We could've saved one for you but.....we can say Daisy was quite hungry😅

Tae🖤
Also Don't overwork mr. Workaholic!!
Wait that was cringe.
Ew.......Meh, nevermind.

Unknowingly a smile broke on Jungkook's face. For the first time he had someone caring for him, life a lover.

And finally he had decided.

"I'll be coming for you now. Kim Taehyung."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I got you coffee!!"

➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜

(Edited)

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

38.8K 1.7K 41
Taehyung is a CEO of Kim enterprise who is cold, dominant, emotionless,expressionless person.He doesn't believe in love, relationship or marriage and...
46.7K 1.9K 23
Where a strict doctor and a cold ceo fell in love with eachother 💜 Both are cold and strict on profession but in front of their family and friends o...
333K 11K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
51.1K 2.8K 23
Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Enterprise is very strict in nature. No one has ever seen him smiling. His staff fear him because one mistake can cost the...