the immortal inventor

Por thou_shall_see_pain

izuku midoriya a boy who most people see as a happy, really smart quirkless boy when in reality he really wan... Más

the jump(s)
why tho?
why should i give a damn
sorry
why should i give a damn part 2
you are definitely not an Angel
who knew it would be so small
my boy
find him
im sorry
so this sucks........... yep it sucks
from another point of veiw
you need to live your childhood while you still can.
A/n
RUN ERI RUN!
work smart not hard sir
no more pain
oc information
annoying classmates
USJ Attack
mei hastume
the gang
another insomniac
training went wrong.
the sports festival part 1
The sports fesivil part 2
Sports fesivel part 3
Catching up with dad
That was a stupid decision huh?!
I fucking hate hospitals
A Mother's Worries
This wasn't how I thought camping went
For how long?
I sometimes wish I could live in the woods
TO GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS!

time for work

4.6K 170 63
Por thou_shall_see_pain

3rd pov:

Midoriya was tapping his foot on the floor impatiently as he was waiting for the bell. Students and teachers realized this earlier in the school day. The bell then rang across the school campus, Midoriya was the first out of his seat and booked it to the dorms with his bag flying right behind him. His class was surprised since he's mostly the last one out. Of course they talked about why he's in such a hurry but decided to brush it off. But Aizawa was concerned.

Midoriya changed into dark street techwear. A black hoodie which went to his Cavs, a black long sleeve shirt covered in straps (you know the ones on techwear if that doesn't make since), black army pants which also has straps around each leg, he had his hair in a half bun with his bangs messily sticking out and falling on his face, this time he didn't wear his bright red shoes instead he wore black combat boots.

He gave Eri an outfit that looked similar to his. She wore a black dress hoodie, the skirt was to her knees, she wore black knee socks with black dress shoes. Her hair was up in a pony tail with a grey sparkly bow.

He had a duffle bag filled with clothes and money since they are staying the weekend at his "work place".
"Ok Eri you ready?!"
Midoriya said looking down at Eri trying to get her more excited than she already is.
"Yeah!" She yelled as she punched the air.
They made their way to the dorm lounge to eat a snack before they go.
"Hey Midobro, Eri where you guys going?" Kirishima asks with Kaminari right behind him.
"Oh just going to visit some middle school friends and stay at their place for the weekend, might visit my mom too"
Midoriya said sound dead about something any one would be happy about.
"Man you don't sound happy going to your friend's house. Do you guys have bad chemistry?"  Denki asked.
Midoriya turned around with a confused expression on his face.
"What no. Im glad that I will see my friends this weekend. Do I really sound like that?"
He asked.
"Well yea. Haven't you heard your own voice before."
Denki said to him.

All of a sudden a depressing aura surrounded Midoriya as he sulked trying to cut an apple for Eri. With sudden regret Denki and Kirishima tried to cheer him up but failed when he mentioned he accidently made a little kid cry when they kid bumped into him when he asked if he was ok.  But the kid ran to his mom and the mom gave a terrifying expression as she looked at him.
The woman even called him a pedophile.

Kirishima and Kamirani really didn't know what to do when they continued making comparisons to Midoriya and Aizawa. This made Midoriya realized that he missed out on alot of things when he looked young. And to think that almost a year passed when he was there. He turned fifteen and looks almost like a thirty year old man.

Soon Eri finished her food and Midoriya used that to get out of this sad situation.
"Oh! Eri you finished, great now we can go!"
He grab Eri who was sitting on the counter. She had peanut butter on ger face from eating it with apples. Midoriya noticed and cleaned her up with a napkin.
"Now off we go!"
Midoriya said as Eri ran to the door and him right behind her. Midoriya then closed the door behind him making eye contact to Bakugo. Who knows he's lying. Well sort of

There was so much noise trying yo get ready to the bar. Now before you get confused, Midoriya and Eri made it to the building, and it was work hours where Evan was making new, kinda fake IDs for people, Alex went to take a bath since they came back from work, dabi went to the store to get more things to hide peoples identity, toga went with him to get food and clothes, Lucci is trying to run the whole thing by herself. Midorya luckily helped bringing everyone back on track.

Now this "job" he has is that he is the boss of an operation to help runaways. They help people form new lives create new identities for people who want to runway from family, abusive partner, they don't really question their client's reasons. They also side with mafia's when they need these types of things. The mafias give them money and they give the mafia new identities. They mostly help people not kill or sell drug and guns.

Midoriya founded this and his friends that help because he helped them get away too. The building that they live in well buildings since it looks like the one in "The Umbrella Academy" which has fills like two streets since no one used them before.

Now lets get back on track.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TIE A TIE!?"

"IZUKU LANGUAGE! ERI'S HERE"

"SHE'S LISTENING TO MUSIC WITH DABI SO SHE CAN'T HEAR ME!"

"I DON'T CARE GO AND ASK DABI TO TIE IT FOR YOU!"

"HE DOESN'T EVEN WEAR TIES! FUCK IT IM GOING WITH A MESSY!"

"ugh"

Midoriya then walked out of his room wearing a black suite with a White collar shirt with a messy dark green tie. His hair was up in a nice bun with a braid on right side of his head. He didn't always didn't like dressing up like this. But his father always insisted to dress up.

Eri was playing with dabi who was wearing something similar to Midoriya but all black and no tie and his shirt was unbuttoned at the top giving him a "edgy" look.

Eri was wearing a nice red dress with roses on the skirt, with black tights, and red dress shoes, her hair was also down but with braids on the sides if her head.

Lucci came out of her room with Toga following suite. Lucci wore a black, backless dress that went off her shoulders. The dress was slim and ended at her ankles, her hair was down but with a braid where her hair is not shaven, and she wore dark eye makeup and red lipstick and everything else was natural. Toga wore a pink dress that looked similar to Eri's but pink and she wore little makeup and her regular space buns.

Evan and Alec don't really like dressing up like Midoriya but they wore something similar outfits like his bu they were a little neater, well except their hair.

Once everyone was ready they went to a limousine like car. Dabi was the one driving and midoriya was at the passenger seat.

"So how you doing? Any panic attacks lately?"
Dabi asked
"Im fine but surprisingly my panic attacks decreased lately. I've been so carelessly paranoid. I have memorized every thing about everyone and everything in the dorm, so I would notice a change if someone broke in and tried to get to me and Eri."

"Yup carelessly paranoid"

Soon they made it to their destination and piled out of the car. And made it into the building. Inside was a bar and muitple tables surrounding the stage that had a walk away with tables that they where going to sit at.

*time skip*

"Sing for us Izuku!"

"No Lucci. You, Alec, and Dabi are drunk so you guys need to go to bed!"

"Not until you sing to us!"

"Ugh fine but you better cooperate once im done"
Izuku then leaves the table that full of drunks and tipsy people. Toga was a little sober but still drunk since she new what was gonna happen, Evan was a little tipsy and is able to be reason with, the rest are wasted and Eri is sleepy but got a new burst of energy when she heard Midoriya was gonna sing since she likes his voice, she finds it peaceful.
Once Midoriya got on stage he loosened up his the and un-did his bun so his hair went down and all that was left was the braid on the right side of his face. He shook his head and grabbed the mic from the stand.

"Play "king of the clouds" please. Thank you"
He said to the person in charged of the bar.

*play video*

"Heaven knows that Im born too late
For these ghost that I chase
With these dreams, I inflate, painted skies in my brain
Every day, Im carl sagan in space
To escape this old world, this old world

Some days lie wide awake 'til the sun hits my face
And I fade, elevate from the earth
Far away to a place where Im free from the weight
This whole world, this whole world

I don't trust anything
or anyone, below the sun
I don't feel anything
At all

Im king of the clouds, of the clouds
I get lifted, I get lifted
King of the clouds, of the clouds
I get lifted, I get lifted

Some only live to die, Im alive to fly higher
Than angles in outfields inside of my mind
Im ascendin' these ladders, I'm climbin', say goodbye
This old world, thus old world
And when I fall to rise with stardust in my eyes
In the backbone of night, Im combustible
Dust in the fire when I can't sleep, awake, Im too tired
This whole world, this whole world

I don't trust anything
Or anyone, below the sun
I don't feel anything
At all

Im king of the clouds, of the clouds
I get lifted, I get lifted
King of the clouds, of the clouds
I get lifted, I get lifted
Imagination, take me Some where i don't know
I'm lost but I better find it alone
King of the clouds, of the clouds
I get lifted, I get lifted

I keep searching
Oh, I keep searching
I keep searching

Once the song was over midoriya took time to get out of his daze since he was really into the song. He took a long sigh and looked at his friends.
They all had wide eyes, like if they had just heard his voice.
"Your voice always surprises me."
Dabi said and earned a few nods from the others.
He the got off the stage with a smirk on his face.
"Now that, that's over you guys need to go to bed."
A few groans where all the responses he got as he laughed.
"Ah ah ah ah. You guys said you'll go to bed if I'll sing, I sung and now you guys go to bed"

"Why do we have to go to bed you don't!"
"Alec I can't sleep unless I got shot in the head and my schedule says that my passing out of lack of sleep is next week. And I don't want you to fuck it up more than it already is."
Midoriya said as he walked everyone to the car. Once everyone sat in the back he began to drive to their home.

Midoriya had a hard time getting everyone into thier rooms and into their pajamas.
Dabi couldn't stop ranting of how much of a dick his father was, and about how cute Evan was when he slept.
Alec kept slurring his words as he tried to tell Midoriya the proper way to decapitate someone.
Lucci kept yelling about how attractive toga is, in other words having a gay panic attack, and how she thinks that if Toga has a blood kink she thinks it's hot.
Toga was having a bi panic attack but kept switching from how blood makes someone look better to how sexy Lucci is.
Evan just straight up passed out onto the bed after crying about not wanting to go to sleep.
Soon everyone was asleep but him all he did was change out of his clothes and laid in bed next to Eri who was passed out from staying up so late.

He look a long sigh
"Ah. Yes this happens everytime when it's time for work"

Hi sorry for the late update I've had a bit of artist block so you'll might see some filler chapters like this one. I've so been trying to write a few chapters for the new books I mentioned in the last chapter. I have also been thinking of a Q and A for this chapter with all the characters, if you guys want that so feel free to ask questions in the comments. Also if you see any mistakes in this chapter ignore it. Im to tired to fix it. Bye my depressed beans from author-san.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.1K 464 26
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk. Because of his quirk and preferences he was bullied. Story is currently undergoing editing but the whole story...
8.8K 258 7
Izuku Midoriya a young teenage boy in the world of superpowers where the strong ruled the weak. Ever since when he was young when he first got diagno...
9.8K 335 14
Discontinued- Izuku Midoriya, believed to be dead is alive. But not in a good way, he is a villian. After being tasked by All for One with a mission...
3.3K 112 15
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk already manifested, something that had never happened in their society before, and his quirk was powerful enough...