PARTNERS

By jesciehall

***FIND THIS STORY EXCLUSIVELY ON GALATEA*** 18+ ~The third and final book in The Players Series~ With the p... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 15

Introduction/Copyright

4.3K 57 23
By jesciehall

This is the third and final book in The Players Series.

I've put so much of my time into creating these characters that I've come to love. I hate to ever end the story as I've become so attached to them all! But every story has it's ending, and I truly hope you enjoy this one. 

So thankful for all of my readers and friends I've become acquainted with throughout this journey. You make this worthwhile.

Love you all!

Enjoy the final installation of The Players Series, PARTNERS.

COPYRIGHT

If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad or Inkitt, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack.

Copyright ©️ Jescie Hall 2021.

The moral right of Jescie Hall to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patterns Act of 1988.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author of this book.

All characters in this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either products of my imagination or used fictitiously. I acknowledge the trademark owners of various products referenced n this book of fiction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 87 48
I was cleaning out my room and spring cleaning my house when I found a little notebook I had back in 2013/2014 (ish). I'm not too certain but it was...
1.6M 42.9K 48
Victoria Anderson is determined to finish college and make her parents proud. Finding love isn't on her list of priorities but she can't help the att...
12.7M 367K 65
★★★TOP 5 WATTPAD ROMANCE NOVEL (reached #5)!★★★ When Sera's new art teacher mistakes her for a model and demands that she strip naked, sparks start t...
9.5K 276 16
((PAUSED)) Best Rankings: #20 in interesting - 3/6/2023 #10 in tropes - 3/6/2023 #3 in princess treatment - 3/6/2023