𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑠 (Quackity x Reader)

By MistySkiesss

"Why won't you let me love you?" In which you, a popular streamer, get visited in the UK by Quackity yet new... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

3

21.9K 532 2.1K
By MistySkiesss

You ran around the house making sure it was all perfect. You couldn't mess this up. I mean why did you even care so much, he's just a friend. Yet the way he made you feel. He was just not some guy, he made me feel safe even if he was on the other side of the world.

That's normal right? I just want to be protected. It's instincts.

You grabbed a plaid skirt and layered onto a white shirt so you weren't cold.

"I hate winter," You groaned, not a fan of the heat but rather the fact your wardrobe wasn't suited for cold weather

You grabbed the keys and drove around an hour to the airport. Driving a bit to fast but not enough for anyone to care.

I'm here

Clutching onto the handle with your palm, you began feeling tense. You had always been so intimate with him. Not in a sexual way but he was the person you thought of every night. Intimacy is not who touches you but rather who you think of spending your life with and couldn't imagine without them.

I can't like him

I need to pick him up, his plane should've landed by now.

QUACKITY

I'm here! Just need to go get my suitcase,

See you in a bit :)

PHOENIX

I'm just outside :D

You made your way to the airport, ignoring the butterflies laying in the pit of your stomach. You brought some chocolates with you as well. Not that creative but for a small welcoming gift. I mean 12 hours on a plane.

Waiting patiently, you clenched the chocolate bar, it melting under your touch.

People were spilling out of the gates, it was hard to see anybody. All the faces were basically blurring together.

You felt someone's hands wrap around your waist as you turned around to see who it was, you heard a recognisable voice,

"Hey y/n," Before even seeing his face, You hugged him. His arms wrapped around your torso you pulled him in. His touch compelled you, his warmth seeping off his body and sinking into your own. Your breathing became uneven, his touch was so mesmerising.

"Someone's excited" He said sarcastically, you pulled yourself back

"Ah shit sorry," I saw his face, a big smile plastered against his face and it was the same for you,

"Waittt, are you blushing?" He asked confused, making you blush harder

"no... We should go to the car," You picked up the bag resting on his shoulder.

"Okay, okay, sureee," You started walking him to your car. Making small talk on the way.

"You know how crazy people would get if they knew we were together" You explained, trying to engage in conversation.

He chuckled, "Imagine how the stans would react," That's when it hit you, you guys would be trending everywhere. Especially twitter.

"I don't even want to imagine that," You made it to the car, you had always tried to invest into things that you needed so you had a pretty new BMW 1st series. The car clicked as you unlocked the doors.

"Wait, can I drive?"

"What?"

"The car, just put on something to navigate,"

"Are you not tired?"

"No, not really. I slept the entire time."

You chucked the keys at him as you put the suitcases in the car. Slightly worried that he would crash since he had just been in a plane for 12 hours. Yet you were sure he wouldn't drive if there was a chance of death.

"Wait can you even drive?"

"no"

"What"

"Shhhh"

The entire journey was fine, he was surprisingly a good driver. You decided to stop at Greggs to show true British culture. You got a sausage roll while Alex got Bacon Sandwich. Stopping at the side of the road to eat.

"I come to this whole new country and you get me a fucking bacon sandwich?" He asked sarcastically.

"Well I'm sorry you don't appreciate true British culture" You rolled your eyes. He looked so good in real life. The natural lighting and clear vision meant you could see every part of him.

"Still not doing a hair reveal," You noticed the beanie on his head. He leaned in,

"Not even you are special enough to see my hair," You could feel his breath on your skin and his round hazel eyes staring into yours. You were looking at him to long.

"Oh yeah really," You grabbed his hat and pulled it off his head. You looked the other way and he grabbed you, covering your eyes,

"Give me my hat!" He said while you laughed, his hands still gripping you.

"NO!" You sit on the hat to make sure he couldn't get it.

"Oh fuck you!" You heard him pull up his hoodie to hide his hair, you knew it was a joke but you still felt bad. Grabbing the hat and throwing it at him.

"Thank you!" He scoffed, you hid your eyes until he gave you the clear. "Wait, come here," he moved closer to you. He lifted his hand and swiped your face.

"You had an eyelash, make a wish" You blew the eyelash off his finger and looked up at him. You were so close, his eyes fluttered as he moved back. You followed the signal and backed up as well.

"We should probably go now," You announced, getting out your phone to check your recent.

"Yeah, yeah you're right" He started the car and you looked at twitter

---------------

TOMMYINNIT

HELP, I THINK BIG Q MIGHT BE DEAD

TUBBO

HE HASN'T RESPONDED TO ME IN 4 HOURS !!!!

DREAM

Shhh, he's with his girlfriend. Don't disturb him.

-----------

"Have you checked twitter?" You groaned

"Nope, only before I got on the plane," He explained, eyes stuck on the road.

"People are being stupid"

"When are they not?"

"We should post a picture together!"

"Not until later beautiful but I promise it'll be worth it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545 20 9
they/them pronouns are used in this story ----- You're deeply in love with Wilbur, but you're unsure about him liking you back. After a few dramatic...
105K 2.5K 38
childhood buddies. mafia. betrayal. but most importantly, love. dream smp mafia au tw's will be put at the beginning of the chapter if necessary! low...
117K 2.5K 35
"Darling, I'd wait for you Even if you didn't ask me to."
290K 2 1
DELETED. 50k - december 3rd, 21 100k - january 31st, 22 120k - march 10th, 22 160k - june 12th, 22 175k - july 16th, 22 180k - august 3rd, 22 200k...