Revenge (Jikook) (Discontinue...

De PiedAlisha

A ff about jikook where Jungkook breaks up with his girlfriend because he saw her cheating on him with anothe... Mais

A/N
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
IMPORTANT!!
Episode 7
Episode 8
IT'S HERE!!
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Author's Note
13
14
15
16
17
THE END

Episode 12

752 26 0
De PiedAlisha

Jimin returns to his apartment and rings the doorbell. Taehyung opens the door for him "Hey Chim how was the date?" Jimin didn't look that happy as he left "It was okay.." Jimin entered inside and plopped on the sofa giving out a loud sigh "Why what happened Chim? Did he do something? Just tell me I'll kill him for you" Taehyung was really annoyed seeing his brother unhappy "Tae it's nothing really...he was just not paying any attention the whole date just using his phone..I guess he must be really busy with work I shouldn't have bothered him on a date" Jimin pouts and looks down "Jimin don't be nice to him he is your boyfriend but he doesn't even have time to talk to you why don't you just break up with him" "I can't Tae..." "Why not?" "Because I love him..."*right?* Taehyung just sighs and there is a moment of silence in the room "Okay then get up and wash up I'll make you your favourite ramyeon" Jimin nods and stands up leaving to his room.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29.2K 1.4K 55
SEQUEL TO LOVE BY CHANCE? THIS STORY HAS FLASHBACKS FROM THE OTHER STORY SO ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO READ THE SEQUEL ALONE OR WITH BOOK 1. ~~~~...
223K 9.8K 59
"Papa, where is Daddy? We always celebrate Christmas together.." Jimin looked away, avoiding his son's eyes, "Dad is with someone else currently..."...
736K 16.7K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
513K 27K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...