love letters ~k.akaashi~

By shiningcami_

based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ in which, you and akaa... More

~cast and playlist~
~prolouge~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~christmas special~
~eight~
~nine~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty-one~
~twenty-two~
~twenty-three~
~twenty-four~
~twenty-five~
~twenty-six~
~twenty-seven~
~twenty-eight~
~twenty-nine~
~thirty~
~thirty-one~
~thirty-two~
~ending A~
~ending B~
kind of important a/n

~ten~

2.4K 73 46
By shiningcami_

you woke up, face down on your bed with a blanket wrapped around you. you don't remember falling asleep or who put a blanket on you but you weren't complaining. you stayed in bed for ten minutes before you had decided to get up and get in the shower. you always tried to get in before lev, mostly to annoy him.

half an hour later, you got out the shower, changed into your uniform, and did your morning routine before going to wake up lev.

you walked into his room and saw he was still sleeping, his head on his pillow as his manga was on his face. lev had a bad habit of falling asleep while reading his manga. good for you though, you usually slapped him with one to wake him up.

you carefully took the manga off his face and kneeled down next to his futon.

"lev! wake up! we have school!" you said as you slapped his arm with the thick book. lev woke up from the sudden strike that hit his arm and saw you next to him. you took a closer look at what he was reading.

"really? bunny girl senpai? i don't even want to know, just get up and get ready." you said as you got up and left his room. you got back to your room and got your backpack ready before you got a text from akaashi.

pretty boy kaashi<3
just thought i'd let you know i should be there in about twenty minutes :)

you smiled at the smiley face he added to the end of his text. you texted back a response and then proceeded to text momo.

you:
heyyyyyy bestie
just thought i'd let you know akaashi is now joining us on our walks to school...
kk love you 🙈

you had gotten a response almost immediately.

moguri🍑:
i'm going to slap you 🧍🏻‍♀️
count your days f/n

you sent her back a kissy face and went downstairs to see alisa making herself a cup of coffee on the keurig.

"hey n/n! you fell asleep last night so i put a blanket on you, coffee?" alisa asked you, giving you a kiss on the forehead.

"god yes please. thank you for putting the blanket on me 'lisa." you told her as you sat down at the counter of your kitchen. five minutes later, alisa set down your cup of coffee in your penguin mug you called "mikasa" purely because it had a red scarf wrapped around its neck.

you slowly sipped on your coffee as you scrolled through your phone. but then you heard the doorbell rang and then you received another text message from akaashi.

pretty boy kaashi:
im here
please open the door, it's getting chilly 😪

you:
yeah, i'll be right there

you set "mikasa" down on the counter and got up to open the door. you saw akaashi standing there with his school bag on his shoulder. you stepped to side while he bowed to you and entered the house. he took his shoes off before entering the house.

you looked over to him and saw his eyes were big and wandering around the house. akaashi knew your house was big since he saw it from the outside those two times he dropped you off, but he didn't expect it to be this big. you had gotten used to the looks of people when they first entered your house.

your mom was a model which is why she was away at photoshoots so often and your dad was a big ceo at some company, you never asked. which is why he took business trips a lot. sometimes, he would take you and your siblings with him and they were the most fun you've ever had.

"just sit down at the counter and i'll go get lev. you can make some coffee if you want." you said to akaashi as you lead him to the kitchen.

he nodded and sat down while you went up the stairs to get lev. you went to his room but he wasn't there meaning he was still in the bathroom. you knocked on the door, quite hard at that.

"LEV! HURRY UP! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR PRACTICE!" you yelled at him. luckily for you, fukurodani didn't have morning practice, you just started an earlier hour than nekoma.

with those words said though, you heard lev scramble to get out the bathroom. he came out with his tie untied and his sweater vest crooked.

"you have five minutes." you said to him as you laughed at his state of distress. you knew that if he was late, yaku would've kicked him. usually you would've asked kenma to record it but you two weren't speaking.

five minutes later, you three were out the house. you looked up to the gray, cloudy sky. you smelled the scent of rain as you walked closer to the place you usually meet momo at. you didn't think anything of it, tokyo usually had false alarms over rain.

you kept walking as akaashi was talking to lev about something. you had kinda blocked it out, it just wasn't interesting to you. you then saw momo standing near the bus stop, her arms crossed, and her eyebrow raised. you didn't like that look of hers, that was her angry look reserved specifically for you.

"f/n! next time you change our plans, i want a two day notice so i can prepare myself and then slap you." she said to you as you walked up to her and then she hit you upside the head. she waved to akaashi who was just standing there with lev.

"does that happen to f/n often lev?" he asked lev. lev nodded.

"yeah, n/n ends up pissing hirai-chan off a lot so she ends up slapping her a lot. it's kinda funny though." akaashi nodded at lev's words as he saw momo chew you out and you with your head down, noticing you trying to hold in a laugh.

he walked up to you and hugged you from behind. he noticed you tense up a little at the sudden contact of his arms around your waist.

"i'll make sure to tell you next time hirai-chan. now please stop yelling at my girlfriend. we'll end up making lev late." akaashi said as he nodded his head at lev. momo grumbled and started walking.

"thank you for that. but trust me, i can handle momo on my own. i've been doing that for about five years now." you told akaashi as you removed his arms from around you so you could walk.

you had arrived to nekoma and dropped lev off with five minutes left to spare before he was considered late for practice. as you continued your walk to fukurodani, that's when you felt the first raindrop fall on you. then one turned into another, then it turned into raindrops falling rapidly from the sky.

"fuck! why didn't i bring my umbrella?" you mumbled to yourself as you held your blazer up to cover your head. you saw momo pull an umbrella out of her backpack. you silently begged momo to share her umbrella with you but she shook her head 'no'.

that's when you didn't feel anymore raindrops on your head. you looked up and saw akaashi holding up an umbrella above both of your heads. you put your blazer back on you as he put his arm around your shoulder and continued walking. unbeknownst to you, akaashi was using the majority of his umbrella to cover you to make sure you'd stay mostly dry, the raindrops making his blazer and his hair wet.

he didn't mind though, even if the relationship was fake, he had the urge to protect you from the rain. he didn't think anything of it. but he couldn't ignore how beautiful the raindrops made you look. you were always a beautiful girl growing up, he acknowledged that a lot.

you noticed his staring and looked up and gave him a small smile.

"is there something on my face?" you asked as you were confused why akaashi was staring at you so intently.

"yeah, just some rain on your face. i got it, don't worry." akaashi said as he wiped your face with his tie. you smiled at him before looking forward again so you wouldn't bump into anything. akaashi kept looking at you, for some reason not being able to take his eyes off of you.

momo had looked back and saw you and akaashi under an umbrella. she saw the tiny smile on your face and she saw the way akaashi was looking at you. she shook her head but also found herself smile a little bit. she looked away and continued to walk until you all reached fukurodani.

once inside, akaashi shook the rain off of his umbrella and walked you to your class.

"so, i'll see you at practice?" he asked you. you nodded your head and quickly kissed his cheek before grabbing momo's hand and rushing into the classroom, leaving akaashi standing there with red cheeks.

a/n: honestly with the rain scene i was thinking of this one scene from "crash landing on you" where seri and jeonghyeok were walking in the rain and jeonghyeok protected her from the rain. anyway i have finals next week and two big projects due in like a month so updates will be slow right now, stay safe and i love youuu and if you have finals like me then god luck😋💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496 44 16
in which akaashi keeps saying she'll wake up soon, but he doesn't know if he tells her or if it's for him to believe (keiji akaashi x fem!oc) short s...
21.5K 709 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
55.2K 1K 49
Y/n a first year attending Karasuno along with her best friend Shoyo. One night she downloaded this app named strangers. When she meet someone in Jap...
13.3K 336 10
Kozume Kenma has been dating his childhood friend, Kuroo Tetsurou, but now Kuroo is acting weird. Kenma feels like Kuroo is hiding something, and it...