You may now kiss the husband!

By Rumbadaa

The famous playboy prince, known as Singto was again in the tabloids! His mother was fed up, completely exasp... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 32

2.2K 113 10
By Rumbadaa

"They are tying the knot on.."

Well yes, it has been finally announced!! *happy dance*
Our Prince and our dearest Actor will be married on the 27 August!!!
We were all waiting for the press conference that would give us more details.
Indeed, the fiancés were present for the press conference, hand in hand. After whispering something into the ear of his darling which caused a sudden blush on the latter's cheeks, our Prince then started his speech, providing us with the information.
And information, there was a lot of them!!!
The Prince gracefully explained the whole itinerary of the royal wedding to the camera.
He also announced that the whole wedding ceremony will be live broadcasted on national tv.
At some point during the wedding day, the public will have limited access to some of the events.

With his speech finished, the Prince smiled at the audience and proceeded to answer the questions.
Most of the questions were technical, journalists nosing around to have more specific information about the wedding.
The Prince answered the questions as much as he could but like he stated so many times this night, everything will be communicated to the public on due time.
Then came the highlight of the whole press conference.
That one question that really brought complete silence.
That question was addressed to Krist.

"Are you really happy with whatever is happening right now?"

With all the cameras present, it was a pure joy to see how Krist's face went from suddenly surprised by the question addressed to him to a face filled of happiness as he turned to look at his Prince. 

"Yes. I am very happy."

And that was all we got from the smitten omega before his fiancé wrapped the press conference so that he could escape with his love. Everyone made way to let the two lovebirds head to the royal car. Even as the car started down the road, we could see them very close to each other, smiling and talking.

Truthfully, this is all we need to hear and see from them; their happiness!

************

During the week before the press conference, after Singto came back home, the two lovebirds talked on the phone everyday to choose a date for their wedding. In between the debates about the wedding, they also talked about what was happening between their mothers. Whenever Singto updated Krist about the two women, the omega just chuckled and said: "It will be fine." Singto was not optimistic like his mate. Because he was here. He was feeling the tension between them. Especially after he had so casually asked the question "Are you two together?". His question had just been the catalyst to the tension between the two women. It made the stress bloom. And it only dissipated a little when Singto spoke about his upcoming wedding. Therefore, Singto made it a must to meet with both ladies only when he had to discuss about his wedding. Even then, it was a mess. 

If Isla wanted a spring wedding, then Mia wanted a winter wedding. If Isla wanted the wedding's theme colour to be blue, Mia wanted it to be another colour. Oh the food to be served? The names of the dishes were like bullets passing past the prince's head. Singto had to roll his eyes and rub his temples. This was clearly not going anywhere. When he told Krist what was happening, the latter laughed and then tried to soothe his mate by saying: "When I come back, we can look at all these details together. Let's just choose the date for the wedding and place the press conference on the day I am coming back. P'Yu ensured me that you have nothing urgent on that day." Singto frowned: "But you need to rest after coming back. You will have jetlag, babe." Krist shrugged: "Once we are done with the conference, we can rest. Together. You will no longer be stressed." He smiled tenderly at his mate through the phone: "You know that I don't like to see you stressed."

Singto melted at the sweet smile of his mate. Krist lifted his mood even further by saying the next words: "We are going to have a traditional Thai wedding, so why don't we go for an August wedding?" Singto grinned and simply nodded. "P'Sing, at least show that you are okay with what I am saying. Show your interest." Singto chuckled: "I have been showing my interest in you non-stop since I first saw you, babe. You want an August wedding, then we shall have our wedding in August." Krist grinned: "Of course, you love me." A series of sweet words were exchanged as the two boys forgot to continue their discussion about the wedding. The video call even finished and they still did not choose the date. When Krist went back to work after the call, P'Yu asked: "So, you guys decided on the date?" Krist's eyes widened and he shook his head, laughing. "No, we kind of missed it. We are doing it in August though."

The exact thing happened with Singto. Mika rolled his eyes and muttered: "You two were probably lost in each other's eyes instead. Anyways, are we doing this?" Singto nodded: "Yes." Mika sighed and said: "Sing, listen. You already announced it to the whole world that you are marrying him. You already placed an engagement ring on his finger. You even mated with him already!!! Do I still have to do this?" Singto grinned and patted his best friend's thigh. "Yes, this must be done properly." Mika narrowed his eyes at his best friend and said: "Ohh you so proper now?" They were still arguing while they headed to the restaurant where Isla was waiting for them. She smiled and stood up to meet them. To Mika's surprise, she reached out to hug him too after she hugged Singto. "How are you boys?" Mika answered: "I am all fine but this Prince next to me is missing your son very much." Isla chuckled: "Of course he is."

They sat down and ordered something to drink. They were in a private booth and Isla gasped when Mika stood up and went on one knee in front of her. He gallantly even took her hand in his and smiled at her. Isla's eyes widened in surprise and it did not take long for her to start crying as she listened to Mika's words. "First of all, I must say that I am honoured to have such opportunity as Sing's best friend. My dear Isla, since Krist and Singto decided to have a traditional wedding, they decided to follow the traditions. One of them is for the groom's best friend to ask the other groom's hand for marriage. And you are everything to Krist. Both father and mother. Isla, will you do us the honour of giving Krist's hand to Singto please?" The lady pushed back her chair and stood up, her hands on Mika's shoulders to prompt him to stand up too. "Of course, I do, Mika. He has been his since a while. And they have my blessings forever.", she said with her voice shaking and tears rolling down her cheeks.

Singto stood up too and came forward. "I am sure Krist and I don't want to see tears on your face, Isla." Isla smiled through tears and she shook her head: "These are tears of happiness. This is very thoughtful of you, son. I appreciate it." She hugged both Mika and Singto again. "I promise you, Isla that I will do my best to keep his well being and happiness above mine all the time." Isla nodded. "I know. Even if you don't sometimes, he will find a way to make you know. I know my son." Singto laughed: "True." Mika added: "You also can say it, Isla. We all know it. A bit late for that proposal, right?" Isla burst out laughing. "He does things backward, our Prince.", teased Mika, getting a slap by the said Prince. Isla smiled and patted both boys' hands: "It's the thought that counts and that was very sweet from both of you. 

When Krist watched the video that Singto sent him, his eyes widened in surprise. "Did you know about this?", he asked his manager. P'Yu shook her head as she brushed a few tears away. "Well that was sweet of them." Krist bit his lower lip and whispered: "Yes." If he had not been in love with his prince already, this would have been the catalyst that would have made him fall. He jumped when his phone started to vibrate in his hand. He answered the call and found a grinning Singto on his screen. "Did you like my surprise?" Krist nodded his head, his lips quivering. He wished his mate was here right now. He would hug him tight and shower his love over him. Singto inclined his head and asked: "Say something." Krist whispered: "I love you." Singto's eyes softened: "I know. Don't get mushy on me when I can't even hug you. It's going to be painful for both of us." Despite his nod to what his mate said, Krist still could not stop one tear to escape his eyes and Singto frowned. 

"Babe..", he whispered. Krist brushed it away and cleared his throat. "We forgot to discuss about the date." Singto sighed. "Yes, what date will it be?" "After the 12th?", asked Krist. Singto nodded: "Good idea.." They kept the dates open. The astrologers would officially choose a date for the wedding between the last two weeks of August. And this was how the wedding date was chosen to be on the 27th. For once, neither Isla nor Mia had any issue and they both agreed. They were looking very excited and to Singto's surprise, it was Mia who proposed to supervise the press conference's preparations. Truthfully, once the Queen announced that she would be the one that the staff had to deal with, they made sure everything was perfect. Singto had nothing to worry except to go and pick Krist up from the airport. He hugged him tight and Krist buried his face into Singto's neck as he mumbled: "I missed you so much." Singto nuzzled his mate's hair and whispered: "I missed you more." They leaned into each other as they headed for the car, waving at their fans. 

When they reached the castle, Krist lifted his head from Singto's shoulder. "Freshen up, eat something. Rest a little and then we will have the press conference.", Singto said, grabbing his mate's hand to help him out of the car. Isla was waiting for his son and Krist ran into her arms. "Missed me?", Isla asked. Krist nodded. "Too much." Isla laughed: "Oh but that 'too much' was shared with your prince nowadays." Krist blushed. His mother's laugh looked a little stuck in her throat as she looked over Krist's shoulder. When Krist turned to look at what his mother was staring at, he soon understood his mother's reaction. The Queen was making her way to Singto, hands gesturing as if she was explaining animatedly about something. Singto was nodding and pointed at Krist. Mia turned and smiled at Krist. A true smile, causing Krist to smile back instantly. When Mia's gaze moved to Isla, her smile slipped. Krist now understood Singto's stress about these two.

"Mom, there is nothing wrong in loving the queen, you know.", he whispered. He turned back to look at his mother and found her to look at him in shock. She then patted his arm: "You must be tired after this long flight. Come. You need to rest." Krist walked with her, hooking their arms together, preventing his mother to escape him and said: "I am serious. She was your first love, right?" Isla froze a few seconds and muttered: "I was stupid. It was a stupid mistake. It cannot be repeated." Krist sighed and patted her arm: "Well, this time, make sure it is not a stupid mistake. Make it work. Is it what you always tell me?" Isla gaped at her son and then chuckled: "It's not fair to use my cool mom dialogue on myself." Krist smiled and pulled his mother tight to his side as they continued to walk side by side. "Just be happy, mom. And stop stressing my mate like this. It bothers him to see you both fighting all the time." Isla smirked. "It's fun to make Mia angry." Krist cleared his throat and Isla sighed: "Ohh fine. I'll do as you say. I don't promise anything though. I am not the only stubborn in this."

She then slapped Krist'a arm and exclaimed: "Anyways, did you see!! Did you see how Mika and Singto asked me?" Krist smiled and nodded. They made their way to Krist and Singto's suite while still chatting. When Singto finally came to the suite, Krist was already freshened up and Isla was pouring him some juice. "Ready?", asked the prince and Krist turned to look at him, smiling. He was in the process of putting on his coat and Singto walked towards him, brushing his hands away to button up the coat. Krist placed his hand on Singto's waist and tried to pull him closer. The prince came willingly into his arms and Krist nuzzled his neck. "Should I leave you two alone?" Singto chuckled: "Please don't, Isla. We won't make it to the press conference otherwise." Krist groaned and reluctantly let his mate go. "For once, I am being the responsible adult in this relationship." They went to sit on the sofa and Krist sipped his juice. One of the PR staff came to them along with the queen. They discussed about the last details of the press conference. 

Before she left the room, Mia placed her hand on Krist's shoulder and asked softly, surprising everyone in the room: "You okay? Will you be alright to do the press conference? We can always postpone it. No pressure, Krist." Krist glanced at his mate who was nodding to his mother's words. Krist turned back to the queen and said: "I'll be fine. I am not that tired." Mia nodded, patted his shoulder and then turned to leave. Krist mouthed at his mother: "See what I mean? She is making efforts." Isla rolled her eyes and sighed. She stood up and followed Mia outside. The two mates were now alone. Singto said reluctantly: "We should be going.." Krist laughed. "It will be over soon. Where is the responsible adult that was here a while ago?" Singto pouted: "He never stays long." Krist grinned and dragged his mate out of the suite. Funny how this was just the contrary much later. 

With the press conference over and dinner over, Krist smiled sleepily to his mate and said: "You bet your ass I am going to ravish you once we get on bed." Singto nodded dutifully even though he doubted the words of his mate. Not when Krist's eyes were drooping with sleep. He looked drunk. Krist waved his mother bye and bowed to the queen. "Ma'am, I ask for permission to leave the table so that I can go and make out with your son, the prince." Singto's eyes widened with amusement and surprise. Mia tried to hide her amusement by wiping her mouth gracefully and nodded to Krist. "You may go ahead. You have my permission." Isla snorted, clearly not able to stop her laughter. Singto stood up and wrapped his arm around Krist's waist. "Let's go sleep." Krist frowned at him. "You being silly or something? Didn't you hear what her majesty just gave us her permission to do?" He pointed at the said queen and said: "Ma'am, your son is being silly." This time, Mia chuckled. 

And hence, to avoid any more sleepy dramatics from our very sleepy actor, Singto had to drag him to their suite. Krist's yawn was so big and he just fell on the bed with all his clothes on. "Kit baby, you need to get out of these clothes first. Pluto, don't encourage him either." Both cat and mate ignored Singto and cuddled together to sleep. The prince rolled his eyes and proceeded to remove the clothes himself. Pants first. After shooing Pluto away from Krist's chest, Singto was careful to remove the rest of the clothes. Not that Krist was bothered, he was dead asleep to the world. Left with only his briefs on, Krist turned in his sleep, looking for something. Singto smiled and covered his mate with the comfy blankets before he left the bed to freshen up and get into comfortable clothes. When he came back, he found Krist sitting on the bed, hugging a pillow to his chest, his eyes half closed with sleep. 

When he saw Singto, he frowned. He lazily lifted one hand and beckoned the prince. Singto thought something was wrong and hurried over. Krist pulled on his arm and made him lie down. With Singto very close to him, he sighed happily and cuddled close. He then went back to sleep. The prince wrapped his arms around his mate and whispered: "I missed you, Kit." And he closed his eyes to sleep too. A smile sprang on his lips when the words that Kit uttered during the press conference came to his mind again. "Yes, I am very happy." Singto would make sure it remained that way. Forever and ever. 

**********************

Credits for the picture goes to Aneii Perawat on facebook. 

Hope you enjoyed this very late chapter. 

P.S: I am using Google to describe traditional Thai weddings. If ever I am getting anything wrong, you are most welcome to advice me about it. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 3.8K 15
"Mom,Dad,how did grandma and grandpa accepted your marriage" Warning: Mpreg, Please if you guys don't like male pregnancy then click the back button...
187K 11K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...
58.6K 3.1K 30
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
112K 5.4K 42
This is a story of the two person who are destined to be together... Singto Prachaya Ruangroj is an Alpha. A business man and very popular because...