The savior of worlds

By CPTSUCCESS

Well I'm dead. Yep. You heard me. But now God has given me a second chance. Let's save a world. Hell. Why sto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Collab Announcement

Chapter 35

515 13 2
By CPTSUCCESS

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I landed on the deck of the ship. "Look what I got!" I said pointing at the cape on my back.

"Isn't that...GARP'S CAPE?!?" Crocodile yelled.

Everyone jumped back in surprise.

"Yeah. I won it from him in a bet." I said. I then looked at Goldenweek. "Can you invert the colors? You know black becomes white, white becomes black, red becomes blue, and gold becomes silver?"

She nodded in affirmation.

"And rewrite the kanji to say TRUE JUSTICE."

She nodded and got to work. I looked at Lucci. "Please tell me you got a log pose."

He nodded. "It's been linked from reverse mountain all the way to Water 7."

I nodded. I looked at Ohm. "Are we on course?"

He nodded. "We'll have a clear path for about an hour before we run into a mini-tornado and a group of Sea kings. Not much if you ask me."

I nodded. "Usual grand line weather. Alright people get acquainted with the new ship. Any idea for a name?"

Mr. 2 spun dramatically. "How about Okama land 2.0!"

"No. I think the giraffe's roar is good." Kaku said with a grin.

"Hell no! Wolf's growl!" Jabra yelled.

I laughed as the crew began to argue over a name for the ship.

"I know." I said. "The red clover. The ship's insignia is a clover and the hull is painted red. It fits doesn't it?"

Everyone nodded in agreement at the new name.

"Then in that case. From here on out we are the red clovers." I said. "Please tell me someone put a tracker on the straw hats ship."

Fukuro shot up. "I did it! Cha-pa-pa."

I smiled. "Good work Fukuro. I'm gonna head below deck to see what Iceburg attached to the ship. Does anyone have cooking experience?"

Blueno stood up. "I ran a bar for a few years. I'll be the cook."

Kaku stood up as well. "I'll see what iceberg installed along with the Coup de burst. If I remember correctly it was one of Franky's inventions."

Mr. 5 stood up. "I'll inspect the weapons and see what we got."

The rest of the baroque works agents followed him. Everyone dispersed around the ship to do various chores and find a job to do.

I looked at Lucci and Crocodile and gestured for them to follow me. We entered the captain's quarters and I sat down at the table and gestured for them both to sit.

"The straw hats are about to encounter Gecko Moria on his ship thriller bark." I said simply.

Crocodile growled. "That bastard."

Lucci snarled. I wonder what his connection is with Moria.

"That's not all. Kuma's there as well." I said.

The other two just paled at that.

"They will need our help." Lucci said.

"But straw hat is too prideful to ask for our help." Crocodile added.

"We will help them anyway." I said. "They won't like it. But it will keep them alive. And really that's all that matters."

The other commanders nodded.

"Alright it'll take a few days before we hit the Florian triangle but we still need to train as much as possible. You both know about haki right?"

They nodded again.

"Good. Then here are your jobs. Crocodile. Train the devil fruit users. Lucci. Teach armament haki. Ohm will teach observation haki. Got it?" I said.

"Got it." The other two said as they left.

I sighed. I then went to get Ohm.

"Hey Ohm? Can you come here for a minute?" I asked him.

"Sure. Gin! Take over!" Ohm said as he tossed the log pose at the man. "What's up boss?"

"I know where Enel is. But can you withstand the vacuum of space?" I asked him.

"No, why?" He said confused. I pointed at the moon.

He then nodded in understanding. "Now his plan makes sense."

"I can go kill him if you want and bring you his fruit." I said as I picked up a nearby banana.

He nodded. "That would be appreciated."

I cracked my neck thankful that since I am an abyss powered undead and therefore immune to any environment.

I opened a portal to the moon and walked through.

On the literal moon

I was in a crater and began to hop around the moon with super jumps.

I eventually saw an explosion. And where there is an explosion there is Enel.

I jumped at the explosion and saw the tyrannical god himself.

I drew my sword and pointed at him and opened a telepathic link. "ENEL! I AM HERE TO WREAK VENGENCE UPON YOU!"

He looked at me in amusement. "Who do you think you are to defy god?"

I got into my Vergil stance. "The devil." I then changed into my ringed knight armor and charged him. He barely brought up his staff but I still cut through it. I made my sword ignite in blackflame and slashed him across the chest and drew some blood.

The false god stumbled back in fear. He had never felt pain before. Good.

I released 5 hydras and a judgement cut. The false god dodged around them and I grabbed him with a haki-infused hand and slammed him into the ground.

I brought my sword down on him but he was quick enough to turn into lightning but I predicted it and elbowed him with haki.

He stumbled back. He hadn't been destroyed this easily by Luffy. He hit the drums on his back and took a stance but I quickly chopped off his head and brought the banana I got earlier out.

I saw the banana morph into a light blue with swirls on it. I opened a portal back to the Red clover and walked through it.

This was easier than I thought.

Back on the Red Clover

I walked onto the deck and saw that we were now in the Florian triangle. I then tossed the fruit to Ohm. "Eat up."

He caught the fruit and ate it. His body contorted and he then exploded in a pillar of electricity. His form emerged from the smoke and he walked to the prow.

"I may not have used this power before but I do have experience in focusing my personal energy to use mantra." Ohm said as he drew his sword. I saw electricity crackle on the blade.

The mini-tornado that was predicted earlier appeared and the rest of the crew gulped in dread.

Ohm slashed his sword and cut straight the tornado with a lightning blast. The blast continued and light up the fog and sailed over the outline of two ships.

One of them being the Thousand Sunny.

My Den-Den Mushi began to ring.

"Yello?" I said.

"What did you do?" I heard a female voice say on the other line. It was Nami.

Fuck.

"Alright. But you can't be mad at me." I said.

"WHAT did you do?" She said.

"My crew member just tested out his new devil fruit." I said.

"Did you kill Enel?" She asked.

"Yes."

She then hung up.

"Well that was awkward." Kumadori said breaking the silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 111 22
C and Ohma have both made it back home, and now C reveals a plan he's had in the works for a long time. The Multiverse Clash, a super amazing tournam...
88.4K 2.8K 200
This story was inspired by something that I read on Fanfiction.net by Nan the Keyblade Master. It gave me some cool ideas to use, and well, I feel li...
1.3K 45 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...
12.7K 247 13
・Oneshots au ・𝙄 𝙙𝙀 𝙣𝙀𝙩 𝙀𝙬𝙣 π™©π™π™š 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙀𝙧 π™£π™šπ™žπ™©π™π™šπ™§ π™©π™π™š π™˜π™π™–π™§π™–π™˜π™©π™šπ™§π™¨ ・Also this may contain some smut and fluff, so if...