Lost in leather | LRH

By 1d_5sos_LRH

After my mum died it was like all the happiness in my dads life was ripped out of him, now all he feels is an... More

🖤Prologue🖤
🖤Chapter 1🖤
🖤Chapter 2🖤
🖤Chapter 3🖤
🖤Chapter 4🖤
🖤Chapter 5🖤
🖤Chapter 6🖤
🖤Chapter 7🖤
🖤Chapter 8🖤
🖤Chapter 9🖤
🖤Chapter 10🖤
🖤Chapter 11🖤
🖤Chapter 13🖤
🖤Chapter 14🖤
🖤Chapter 15🖤
🖤Chapter 16🖤
🖤Chapter 17🖤
🖤Chapter 18🖤
🖤Chapter 19🖤
🖤Epilogue Part 1🖤
🖤Epilogue Part 2🖤

🖤Chapter 12🖤

58 2 0
By 1d_5sos_LRH

David Hoffmann. David use to be my co-worker until I found out he was dealing drugs and doing money laundering. So I cut all ties with him, I was going to go to the police to tell them about him but he blackmailed me.

Flashback (9 years ago)

"GET OUT MY OFFICE" I shouted at David. "I DON'T WANT YOU WORKING HERE ANYMORE"

I ran my hands through my hair making it a mess. It was a habit I do whenever I'm stressed and right now, I'm extremely stressed. I just found out the guy I've known since I was a child is a money launderer, I did not want to get mixed up with that type of business. Me and him worked together, trying to start our own hotel. It had been a dream of mine since I could talk. But now that I know where he got the money from I didn't want to do this with him.

"Come on mate. With this money we could start something big! We could be rich" David persuaded. "Just think of all the stuff we could achieve!"

"I'm calling the police" I said, about to pick up my phone but David pulled out a gun. My eyes widened and I put my hands up in defence.

"David, put that down" I stuttered fearfully.

"Don't call the police, you don't even have any proof. I'll split the money with you. You can build your hotel and just let me go off free." I thought off what he said. I desperately needed money, I was going bankrupt and didn't know what to do.

I thought about what he said, if we split the money all my problems would be solved. I knew this would be a bad idea. But I decided to agree.

"Ok. We can split the money. I won't call the police." I lowered my hands and David put his gun away.

"Good choice Hemmo" He smirked.

End of flashback

"We had a deal. We split the money and you wouldn't call the police, yet you still did." He seethed through the phone. "8 years, 8 years I spent in jail. 8 YEARS WAISTED IN THAT CELL. And now it's time for revenge. I have your little girlfriend with me, she's a very pretty little thing. Has such a good body, may have to put it to use one day"

"Don't fucking touch her" I raged. The thought of his slimy disgusting hands touching all over my girls body without her consent made me want to rip his head off. No one touches what's mine.

"I won't... if you listen to me"

"What do you want?"

"Money" he replied. "50,000 to be exact. You have 1 week."

"I can't get that kind off money in a short amount of time." I worried.

"Well, you'll have to. If not Keira will have to deal with the consequences."

"Leave her out of this David."

"£50,000. You have 1 week. Call me when you have it. Bye Hemmo." And with that he hung up.

"Aghhhh." I groaned loudly and threw my phone on the chair, running my hands through my hair. What the fuck was I meant to do? I knew taking that money from David would come back and bite me in the ass. I decided to call Ashton, he was the only one who knew about my past. I know he could help me, I needed to get my baby back.

KEIRAS POV

I had been cleaning for about 2 hours now and I'm nearly finished. David would come in every so often and grab my butt and ask me to get him a beer. Lazy dick.

"Well done." David smirked. "Quite a helpful little lady aren't ya!"

I rolled my eyes at him and placed the last pan in a cupboard.

"Now, make tea." He ordered.

"Make your own tea." I said folding my arms.

"Did you just speak back to me?" David shouted.

"No" I gulped, bowing my head and shuffling on my feet.

"You better not have." He lifted my head up and slapped me, making me hold my cheek in pain. "Now. Make tea."

And with that, he left the room leaving me to try and console my sobs. I would definitely wake up with a lot of bruises tomorrow.

In the fridge there was a pepperoni pizza so I put that in the oven a long with some fries.

LUKES POV

I called Ashton and explained the whole situation to him, he said he would help me, he's going to pay £25,000 and I would pay the other half. I was still stuck in this god damn hospital, so I couldn't do much. But Ashton is going to get the money out and get it ready. Then we have planned to meet up with David tomorrow. 1 more day. 1 more day of Keira trapped with that disgusting creep.

The nurse had just came to check on me and asked if my girlfriend was coming. What was I meant to say to her? "No, she won't be staying, she's been kidnapped by this guy who I made a deal with but betrayed him. But it will all be ok. We're gonna pay the guy £50,000 to get her back." I groaned in annoyance and wanted to punch something.

RING RING

I picked up my phone, seeing Ashtons name on the screen.

"Hey buddy." I sighed.

"Don't be so glum mate. I got the money all ready for when we meet up with him tomorrow. We'll get her back." Ashton said with hope in his voice.

"I know, but I don't want to leave her there for a night. Who knows what could happen." I felt my eyes water but I squeezed them shut, not wanting the tears to fall. "Thank you Ash. Thank you so fucking much for your help. I'll pay you back once I can."

"It's no problem, you'd do this for me. And you don't have to pay me back. Just treat me to a burger once it's all over." He laughed, I swear Ashtons laugh was contagious, he could always lighten up the mood.

"Ok, that sounds good." I agreed. "See you tomorrow?"

"Yep, see you tomorrow Luke. And don't forget, everything will be ok."

We hung up and I laid back on the bed, ok. One more night in this hospital. Then everything will be ok. I can do this.

***The next day***

I woke up at 7 and couldn't go back to sleep so I just waited until the nurse came in and said I could leave. I was going to get my girlfriend back today.

KEIRAS POV

Ugh, I moaned slightly turning over on the couch. It had springs coming out of it and weird stains all over it. I had to get out of here. I was still in my clothes from yesterday and i had marks all over me from being hit by David, he didn't like my choice of tea. But that was his fault for not telling me what he wanted.

I walked to the bathroom, did my business and washed my face with cold water. I couldn't hear David and the front door was right in front of me. Should I just make a run for it? I slowly turned the door handle, not wanting to make a noise. Just as the door clicked open a rag was put over my mouth making me scream.

"Breath it in." A voice whispered in my ear. I struggled in his arms and soon fell into a deep sleep I didn't want.

I woke up a while later feeling my breath hitting my face, it was dark and I couldn't see anything, I had a bag over my face and my arms were tied together. I could hear voices coming from outside.

"We have the money" LUKE. That was definitely Luke.

"Let me have it." David said.

"Not until you hand us Keira." That was the voice of Ashton.

"Fine, I'll hand you that bitch back. It's a pity I didn't get to have a bit of fun with her myself."

"You better not have laid a fucking finger on her David. I swear to god if you've hurt her." Luke raged, you could hear how angry he was. Footsteps were heard coming towards the and a door opened. Someone grabbed my arm pulling me out the car harshly and slamming it shut. The bag was pulled off my head and my arms were untied. I squinted my eyes at the bright light and the first thing I saw was Luke.

"LUKE." I gasped, pulling away from David who was holding me and ran towards him. He picked me up in one swift movement and I wrapped my legs round his waist.

"I've got you back. You're ok now. I've got you." Luke breathed out. I sobbed into his neck, finally feeling safe once again. "Oh my god, my baby."

"Oh yay, the happy couple reunited." David rolled his eyes and smiled sarcastically. "Now the money." Ashton walked up to him and handed him a briefcase. I was extremely confused on what was going on, but I just held onto Luke tighter.

"Right, you've got your money. I've got my girl back. We're equal. Don't ever call me again or I won't hesitate to hurt you." Luke threatened, his eyes held so much anger and fury.

"Don't worry. I don't want to. I've got my money now." David stalked back to his car and drove off quickly.

"Are you ok?" Luke asked holding my face and checking me for bruises. "Oh my god, your eye."

"I-It's ok, it doesn't hurt that much." I lied, it hurt A LOT but I didn't want Luke to worry.

"We'll put some ice on that when we get back home."

"Come on, lovebirds. Let's get out of here." Ashton chimed in. Luke picked me back and and I wrapped my legs around him, his hands on my butt holding me up. I think we were going to become more clingy with each other than we already were.

On the drive back to the hotel Luke and Ashton explained to me about their past with David. Luke looked ashamed but I promised him that it was ok and I wouldn't leave him. Everyone makes mistakes.

Me and Luke were now in his hotel room, laid on the bed with our hands together and our legs tangled. He looked beautiful even though his hair was a mess and had tired eyes.

"I missed you so much. I was so scared you had been really hurt." Luke whispered, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I missed you too." It was so quiet, you could hear our breathing. Our lips gently touched, but becoming more and more desperate as the seconds went on. The kiss was slow and romantic and I didn't want it to end.

"I love you. So much." Luke said in between kisses.

"I love you too Luke." I replied truthfully. I loved him so much, he has helped me more than anyone has in these past couple months. I couldn't live without him.

***********************************************************************************************

Imagine being in love with someone who loved you back, couldn't be me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.4K 55
My boyfriend or should I say ex-boyfriend Luke Hemmings was on tour when one morning I woke up to see "Luke and Arzaylea" trending on twitter. Of cou...
122K 2.6K 30
Michael walked forward pushing me against the wall. "Don't tell me what to do you spoiled little slut!" he yelled slapping me across the face...
97.7K 4.3K 25
Luke Hemmings is a guy who thinks he is a total badass. He loves getting new tattoos and piercings. He rides a motorcycle and plays guitar. His best...
3.5K 278 43
Luke never really liked the fact that his best friend Calum spent most of his time following another guy around, especially somebody who was so popul...