Battle for Love Live! Object...

By coookiesnbooks

[This is an AU where the BFB characters in the cover become school idols like the characters in the anime, Lo... More

Episode 1: Closing Down!?
Episode 2: Object Idols We Become!
Episode 3: Our First Live!
Episode 4: Golf Ball, Naily, Needle
Episode 5: Flower Strikes!
Episode 6: Center.. Is Who?
Episode 8: What is your Decision?
Episode 9: Leafster

Episode 7: Taco-y

1.3K 16 29
By coookiesnbooks

Last time on Battle for Love Live!

The seven of us were interviewed as part of our school's introduction video for clubs! But, we had a problem. Who will be the leader? Despite doing a bunch of contests, we still didn't know who would fit the role! We then realized, that we don't need to have a leader.

But now, we have really big news!

"Love Live!" Needle shouted. The five were confused. 

"It's happening once again! They're going to hold Love Live!" Needle exclaimed. 

"Love Live..? What's that?" Pin asked. Needle went up to the computer to search it up. 

"Love Live.. A tournament for object idols. Out of all the groups that enter, only the top 20 get to compete in this live contest! Only to decide who's number one." Needle informed. 

"I only heard that they host it rarely, but I didn't know they're doing it now!" Needle was in awe. 

"Wow.. Love Live, huh?" Pin was intrigued. 

"I'm sure the idol group in the first place, Pro-LOG will be participating!" Needle said. 

"Hmm, why don't we participate too?" Pin asked. 

"What? No! There's no way we'll be able to. We're not as professional as most object idols! I mean, we've got other things to worry about!" Needle replied, feeling a bit unsure. 

"We're object idols though, maybe we can set Love Live as our goal?" Leafy suggested. 

"It'd be a hard one, last time I checked our rank was too low for us to participate.." Liy said while searching their recent music video, but found something shocking. Pin and Leafy then came up to the computer and realized. 

"*Gasp* Our rank went up!" Pin exclaimed. 

"Wait, really!?" Golf Ball was surprised, as she and the others came up to the computer as well. 

"Wow.. We're one of the top object idol groups on the rise!" Leafy said. 

"They even left comments too!" Pin said cheerfully while reading through the nice comments that a lot of people wrote. 

"Wow.. Are we that popular?" Naily wondered. 

Golf Ball sighed. "Well, that explains the other day.."

"Um, can I take a picture with you..?"

"M-Me? U-Uh sure.." Golf Ball said.

"No way, they actually waited for you!?" Leafy shockingly asked. 

"I didn't expect Bossy Bot Golf Ball to have fans.." Pin said while giggling. 

"Hey! It couldn't be helped. Also, stop calling me that!" Golf Ball angrily said. 

"But that means we're recognized by more people! Just like real object idols..!" Needle said while looking up, her hands clasped together. 

"But I'm surprised you let them take a picture with you, Golf Ball!" Naily came up to Golf Ball closely. 

"Look, I had no choice!" Golf Ball said while blushing. 

"You're blushing again, Golf Ball!" Naily said, which Golf Ball got irritated and stomped Naily's left foot. 

"Oww! What was that for..!" Naily asked while wiggling her foot. 

"Hmph, you deserved it." Golf Ball said. The door then opened, revealing Flower, feeling excited than usual.

"Everyone! I have some huge news!" Flower announced. The six got curious. 

"They're finally holding it.. This summer.. The festival of object idols!" Flower exclaimed while raising her hands up.

"Oh, are you talking about Love Live?" Leafy asked.

"Y-You knew..?" Flower said while putting her hands down slowly.

***

Pin was getting ready to knock on the student council president's door. 

"There's no use, she's not going to allow it." Golf Ball said. 

"Ugh, I already know what she's gonna say.." Naily tiringly said. 

"I guess you're right, but I'm sure we'll be able to attract more students this time." Pin said. 

"Taco isn't gonna care, she's obviously trying to stop us from becoming object idols." Flower said. 

"But why though?" Needle thought. 

"*Sigh* Why don't we just enter the contest without the school's permission?" Naily asked. 

"If I remember, one of the conditions for the entry is to get permission from the school actually." Needle replied. 

"Alright, then let's ask the Chairperson of the Board directly." Liy confidently said. 

"Um, are you sure about this?" Pin asked. "Of course." Liy nodded. 

Pin gulped. 

"I'm way too nervous than before.." Pin then got ready to knock but was greeted by Lollipop who opened the door. 

"Oh, how long were you out there?" Lollipop asked as she continues opening the door, revealing Taco.

"T-Taco!" Pin exclaimed. 

"What is it?" Taco asked sternly. 

Pin and the others were nervous, until Golf Ball came up to Taco. 

"We're here to talk to the Chairperson of the Board." Golf Ball said. 

"All requests from clubs to the chairperson are to be made through the student council." Taco informed. 

"When did I say we were making a request?" Golf Ball sternly asked. 

"Golf Ball, she's a third year.." Pin whispered, making Golf Ball step back a bit. 

Lollipop then gestured Taco, that the chairperson would like to talk to Pin and the three. The three of them entered the room.

The first years were waiting outside, listening to the conversation. 

"W-Why are you taking their side!?" Taco exclaimed, until she was fed up. 

"Taco-!" Lollipop called, but Taco stormed out of the room, leaving the rest confused and concerned. The three were still listening until they heard Pin gasp. 

"P-Pass our exams!?" 

"It won't be that hard! I mean, I doubt anyone would fail! R-Right..?" Leafy noticed Pin, Naily and Flower acting gloomy, a sign that they don't have good grades that much.

***

"Hmm, you don't really get good grades, huh Pin?" Liy asked. 

"It's only math! There are so many formulas.. That I can't even remember!" Pin exclaimed. 

"Well then what's the square root of 6?" Leafy asked. 

"I don't know! I don't want to answer!" Pin crossed her arms.

"What about you, Naily?" Needle asked. 

"Math too.." Naily said. 

"I guess you two seem to struggle at that subject, huh?" Needle said. 

"Hmph, u-unlike you guys, I never fail at that subject!" Flower nervously said, while reading a math textbook. 

"Flower.. How are your grades?" Leafy asked, as she and the rest stare at Flower. 

"F-Flower Power! M-Me? I would never fail a class..!" Flower exclaimed. 

"You're not fooling us with that, Flower." Liy said. 

"Ugh, fine." Flower grunted. 

"Anyways, Leafy and I will help Pin study. Needle and Golf Ball will help Naily study." Liy told the rest. 

"Great idea, we should now focus on raising our grades in subjects we're weak at." Golf Ball said. 

"Hmm, but what about Flower?" Needle asked. 

"Wha- What are you talking about? I'm.." Flower then noticed the door open.

"I'll help her." Lollipop came in.

"Lollipop? You don't mind?" Pin asked. Flower then crossed her arms. "I don't need your help! Like I said, I will never fail any-"

"AH-!"

"Yeah, keep on saying that and I'll tease you all I want." Lollipop wickedly grinned at Flower. 

"O-Okay.." Flower nervously said, as Lollipop lets go of Flower's body. 

"Alright now that that's settled, let's start studying by tomorrow!" Pin excitingly said. 

"No. Today." Golf Ball sternly said, as Naily and Pin dropped their faces on the table.

***

Ugh.. I don't wanna study.." Naily exhaustingly said, until she had an idea. 

"*Gasp* Look! Someone called you Needy!" 

"*Slap* Don't call me Needy!" Needle slapped Naily. 

"That was pretty dumb of you." Golf Ball said.

"L-Leafy.." Pin said while laying her head on the table. 

"One more page to go, Pin! I know you can do it!" Leafy encouraged Pin. 

"Bye." Pin plopped her head on the table and slept. 

"Ah- Pin? Pin, come on.. Wake up!" Leafy shaked Pin. 

Liy then looked at the time, "Leafy, I gotta go. I have extra math classes today." 

"Got it." Leafy said as she continues to attempt at waking Pin up.

"Now, what's the answer to the next question?" Lollipop said closely to Flower from behind. 

"U-Uh.. Flower Power!" Flower said, but Lollipop evilly grinned at her. 

"N-No, please! Don't tease me!!" Flower exclaimed as she gets away from Lollipop. 

"Hehe, if you're not gonna answer the question, I'll keep teasing you how I like!" Lollipop said while slowly going to Flower creepily.

"*Sigh* Is this even gonna work.." Liy said as she watches the six.

***

Liy was slowly walking out the school gate after she finished with her extra class. But suddenly..

*BUMP*

"Oww.. *Gasp* You're Liy! From μ's, right?"

"B-Blocky!? I-I mean.." Liy got nervous.

"Heheh, I love your stuff, man. I can tell you put a lot of work into it!" Blocky said. 

"You.. Actually like μ's?" Liy was surprised. 

"I know, it's weird for me to like it but the songs you make are awesome. I missed your live concert but, my friend recorded it for me." Blocky showed the video of Liy, Pin and Leafy performing their first live concert. 

"Your friend..?" Liy asked.

"Blocky!"

"Hey Taco!" Blocky said. Liy and Taco's eyes meet. 

"You.." Taco was shocked. 

"Taco.." Liy said.

***

"Sorry it took so long, here." Blocky handed Liy a can of soda. 

"Thanks." Liy said. 

"Hrghh.." Taco was having difficulty opening her can. Blocky, with all his strength, opened the can at ease. 

"Here." He handed the can back to Taco. 

"Thanks, Blocky." Taco said sweetly. 

"I better get one for myself now." Blocky went back to the vending machine.

"I guess you found out." Taco said while looking down. 

"Yeah. We've all been thinking who did it for a while now. But, I never thought it was you. We couldn't have gotten the fame if you didn't recorded it." Liy said. 

"No.." Taco said. Liy got confused. 

"I wasn't helping you by recording it. I wanted to prove to you that your performance won't get you fame, singing and dancing.. It'd be pointless to continue. But, I didn't know this would happen." Taco looked down. 

"All you did was get more members, while still not giving up."

"I'll say this, you're not fit to perform in front of an audience. Or should I say.. Being Object idols." 

Liy didn't know what to say, she was taken aback by Taco's scornful words. 

"We're done here." Taco stood up, and walked away.

"But, if we actually do get fans, and even succeed. Will you.. Actually acknowledge us?" Liy asked as she stood up.

"I can't." Taco replied. 

"Why?" Liy asked. 

"These object idol groups.. They are nothing to me, even Pro-LOG." Taco walked away. Just after, Blocky came up to Taco.

"Sorry, Taco. There were way too many choices to pick." Blocky scratched his head. 

"It's fine, Blocky. We're done talking anyway." Taco said. Liy then came up to Taco from behind, 

"You.. Don't have the right to say things like that." Liy said while feeling offended, but Taco continued walking, leaving Liy just standing there. Blocky then came up to Liy. 

"Hey, whatever Taco said.. Don't let that bug you. You know, you'll always have someone behind your back." Blocky winked.

"I appreciate that.." Liy smiled. Blocky then went to catch up to Taco.

"What were you guys talking about, anyway?" Blocky asked. 

"Heh, it's nothing." Taco said, as she drinks her can but realized.. 

It was her least favorite flavor. 

"Blocky!! What is this!?" Taco exclaimed. 

"Haha! I pranked you!" Blocky laughed. Taco sighed from Blocky's lame prank. 

"You got me alright.."

***

"F-Flower Power!!" Flower said nervously. 

"Now what did I tell you from before? I'll tease you as much as I want if you don't stop fooling around!" Lollipop said. 

"W-Wait, you're wrong! I usually get the answers when I do this!" Flower said. 

"Oh, really?" Lollipop got curious. 

"Y-Yeah! I have to get in character, or else I won't figure out the answer!" Flower said while looking at the question closely. 

"Alright, Flower is here to answer this math question! Okay, so you minus this and.." Flower then put her face on the table. 

"Then, what.." Lollipop was ready to tease Flower. 

Flower got confused with the question. "Uh.. Well, Oh no I'm stuc-"

"AH-!"

"Looks like you need to be punished!" Lollipop started teasing Flower. 

"OH MY GARDENER NOO!!" Flower screamed. Liy then came up to Lollipop. 

"I have to ask you something, Lollipop." Liy said.

"I see. So Taco told you that, huh?" Lollipop said. 

"Yeah. I don't know why she doesn't care about these object idol groups." Liy said. 

"To Taco, they really may be." Lollipop said. 

Liy perked her head up. "W-What do you mean?" 

"Shall I explain to you?" Lollipop asked, as Liy nodded, getting ready to hear what Lollipop is about to say.

***

"It's so bright today, we can practise.." Pin looked up to the sky as well as Naily and Flower. 

"Now.. Let's practise all day!" Flower shouted while jumping. 

They were about to practise, but heard Lollipop from the door. 

"Now what are you three doing?" The three stood still nervously. 

"If I recall, you three agreed to study in the club room during lunch break, isn't that right?" Lollipop asked. 

"W-Well y-yeah! But you k-know, U-Um..!" Pin exclaimed.

 "W-We just thought exercising would help us clear our minds, you know!!" Naily said. 

"You know these two told me to come here! I wanted to study!!" Flower exclaimed. 

"What!? Flower, you liar!! You told us to do this!" Pin shouted. 

"When did I even say that!?" Flower exclaimed.

"Hmm, is that so..?" Lollipop crossed her arms. 

The three got even more nervous. 

"Well, it doesn't matter who's responsible anyway. Cause you're all gonna be punished." Lollipop wickedly giggled while getting even closer to the three. 

"Oh no.." Pin said, as the three were shaking with fear.

The three were then punished by Lollipop's teasing, all of them screaming for help. From afar, Liy was leaning against the railing of the rooftop, thinking of what Lollipop told her.

"Wow! You're a great dancer, Taco!"

"You should teach me how to dance!"

The crowd was in awe at Taco's beautiful dancing. They all aspired to be good as her.

Taco's past flew in Liy's mind, making her question more about Taco. Liy wanted to learn more about it, she thought while staring at the floor rocking her left leg back and forth.

"I guess we should head to the club room now." Lollipop said as she finally finished teasing the three, leaving them on the floor twitching continuously.

***

"Now this is what you'll be studying for today." Lollipop said as she placed the ridiculous stacks of books for the three to study. 

"So.. Many.." Pin said while looking at the stack, slowly going insane. 

"Hmm, what's that I hear? Do you three want to be punished again??" Lollipop asked. 

"N-Not at all..!" The three exclaimed. Liy then stood up from her chair. 

"Leafy, help Pin study." Liy then left the room. 

"I wonder what Liy's been up to lately." Golf Ball thought. 

"I wonder too.." Leafy said.

Liy was getting ready to knock on the student council's door. 

"What are you gonna say to her?" Lollipop came up to Liy. 

"Lollipop.." Liy noticed. 

"I know you were amazed by Taco's dancing, but even more from.. That." Lollipop said. 

Liy reflected on what Lollipop said earlier again.

"Taco.. Your dancing is not up to my standards. You will not have that potential in the future."

"W-What..? No, b-but I tried! I tried my hardest! Why am I still not good..!?" Taco fell onto her knees, her tears streaking down her face and onto the stage floor.

Liy looked down, "I do feel bad for her, I guess I should've known." 

"Are you gonna apologize?" Lollipop asked. 

"No. I want her to at least.. Teach us how to dance. And I need to prove to her, that there's a way in improving." Liy said. 

Lollipop smiled sweetly.

"If we can dance as good as her, I'm sure we'll get even better fans that will love our performances." Liy said. 

"That's what I thought you would say." Lollipop said. 

Liy was surpised. 

"I'm glad you chose to do that." Lollipop said. 

"But, isn't there something you need to handle first?" Lollipop asked. 

Liy then realized what she had to do first, or rather.. The seven of them. 

"The exams are in five days." Lollipop said.

***

"Pin!" Liy quickly opened the clubroom door, to see Pin, Naily and Flower feeling exhausted. 

"L-Liy..?" Pin was almost about to sleep. 

"From now on.. We're gonna be studying everyday!!" Liy shouted. 

"W-What!!?" Pin exclaimed, as she slammed her face on the table.

***

Taco was in her room getting ready to sleep, but the thought of the seven suddenly came in her head. She then went to her wardrobe, and saw her old outfit that she wore when she started dancing a few years ago.

***

Exams were finally done. 

In the second year classroom, Pin had finally gotten her results, feeling disappointed but relieved. She then made her way to the club room, and was greeted by the six looking at her. 

"So, how did you do?" Golf Ball asked. 

"You got your exams marks back, right?" Liy said. 

"W-Well.." Pin was nervous in showing her exam paper. 

"I nailed it! I passed all of them!" Naily said. 

"Me too, All that hard work finally paid off..!" Flower exclaimed. 

"So did you pass?" The six of them asked.

"Well.. I wish I had done better, but.." Pin flipped her exam paper.

"I passed!" Pin said timidly, while slightly feeling happy. 

The six of their faces turned into joy. They were relieved and felt fortunate as all of the seven had finally passed. They finally have the freedom to participate in Love Live. 

"Alright, now let's practise!" Pin shouted. Each of them went out of the door. 

"L-Love Live..! We can finally join Love Live!" Needle said. 

"All we did was set it as our goal, come on Needle." Golf Ball climbed up the stairs, as well as Needle.

Pin then went to knock on the chairperson's door, but no one answered. She then slightly opened the door, but heard Taco's voice. 

"W-What? No, There has to be a reason!" Taco exclaimed. Pin and the others were confused. 

"The school.. Why will it shut down!?" Taco asked. Pin was shocked, her eyes wider than before.

"Sh-Shut down..?"

NEXT TIME ON: Battle for Love Live!

Episode 8: What is your Decision?

WRITER'S NOTE: So in this AU, Taco knows how to dance, and Blocky's a supporting character too! There will be more supporting characters, but I won't be telling them cause spoilers lol. Next episode might also come late since I have to focus on school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 6 11
I'm not working on this AU anymore because I lost interest in it The original 64 contestants, along with a lot of other objects as well, are living i...
1.6K 11 8
Leafy asks Golf Ball for a favor one day, and she agrees since she wants to be considerate for once. However, when she sees the hysteria created by h...
5.9K 331 36
Firey, Coiny, Leafy, Pin, and Bubble didn't think much of it when they signed up. So they are incredibly shocked when they are suddenly shoved into t...
3.1K 70 7
This is a remake of the entire Love Live School Idol Project series where a Male OC will be added as the protagonist. How will our new protagonist he...