Good Kitty * Aizawa x Daughte...

By aizawasmilkymilkers

π”»π”Έπ”»β„€π”Έπ•Žπ”Έ β™‘οΈŽ you are a kitten aizawa finds and raises, creating an unbreakable bond. what happens when yo... More

background
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
author note
23
24

22

10.9K 363 93
By aizawasmilkymilkers

y/n pov

My body ached, but that fuzzy memory felt too real for my liking, giving me the energy to keep running. It was dark outside, and there were no one on the streets. Even the buildings looked vacant. I have to find someone to help me! "Kitten!!" The girl's voice called out from a distance, and echoed slightly.

My lungs were burning, I was panting desperately for air. I need water!! I don't think I can run anymore!! But where do I hide?? She's going to catch me! I need to hide-

Slowing down to a trot, I glanced around in the dark immediately seeing a shadow fly across the sky, jumping on top of the buildings. Hoping it wasn't the girl and instead someone who can help me, I ran towards the building the shadow was sitting on and hid in a sewer drain.

I can hear the running footsteps that were chasing me get louder. I crouched down, staring at the hole and wished they won't find me. I saw the girls legs for a split second, as she ran past the sewer drain I was in, giggling to herself.

Hearing her footsteps get farther and farther, I hear her call out for me, but abruptly stops and grunts in pain. "Kitten! Where are yo- GAHH!" I can hear the sound of her body slam against the pavement.

"Let me go!"

"Where is she??" A loud deep voice demanded, shouting in the night. Suddenly I can hear loud footsteps from several people run towards that direction. What... There's people here?? Are they looking for someone? Should I tell them that she was chasing me and to take her to jail??

I shivered in the cold smelly sewer, debating what I should do. Okay, she goes to jail.. Then what?? You're stuck out here all by yourself and that man who supposedly is your bestfriend, will probably kill you too! But he said he was my friend! But why do I remember him being so scary and mean!?

I can't shift back into a human in this small drain.. I need to get out there. But what if all those people making a commotion out there are mean and scary too!? What do I do?? What do I do??

"Where is Y/n!?" Another voice demanded, as a pair of legs stood in front of the sewer drain I was in. I shivered, and stared at the black boots with orange straps in front of me. Suddenly my nose picked up a scent, beyond the moldy odor I was sitting in.

I sniffed frantically, my head began to throb as I tried to figure out why it smelled so familiar. "Bakugou, I'll check that down this street. She couldn't be far. You go that way!"

"Tch! Don't tell me what to do, dammit!"

My body shivered, as I let out a mewl in pain, my mind exploding with images of a mini movie. It seemed familiar, and mine. Was it my life?

*flashback*

"That's right, Miki! Then you connect the lines together here, and that's the letter 'A' in capital form" The frog girl smiled, petting my ears proudly.

Enjoying the feeling, I was still annoyed because I wrote the same letter about a million times! Trying my best to keep my purrs from erupting in my throat, I pushed her hand down to the desk on the paper. "I wanna do my name!" I cried desperately, pleading the frog girl to show me something different to draw with the paper.

"Gimme!" I cried, trying to yank the scarf off the tall man's neck. "Hey! That's not how you do things, You ask politely 'May I please see your scarf?'" The man bent down and frowned at me, making me feel ashamed of my actions.

"I'm sorry.. Can I see that?"

The man tilted his head and raised his eyebrow. "What's the magic word?" "Please!!!" He smiled, his sharp teeth tinkling as he handed me the warm scarf to play with. "Being polite and a good person is manly, Miki!" He beamed, guiding me inside a warm building.

"Stop that crying and try again! What good is giving up going to do for you??" The man scolded, picking up my body off the floor from a previous tantrum. He settled me down on one of the steps of the staircase, leaning in front of me.

I curled my tail around my ankles, huffing out a refusal and looking the other way. "C'mon Miki, just watch" He growled, gently removing my tail from hiding my half knotted, and untied show-laces.

I watched him untie the knots before showing me step by step how to tie using the bunny ears. Trying again on my other shoe and failing miserably, I cried harder and tried my best to flick my shoes off my feet. "Hey, dammit stop!" He yelled, grabbing me and pulling me in his lap.

"Let's do it together, I'll show you the song that helped me, but you gotta keep it to yourself Alright?? ... ugh dammit.." He looked around, almost as if seeing if anyone was near by.

"Tch, okay.. like this" He grabbed both my hands in his and guided them slowly, singing softly.

"You go over and back, left to right
Loop de loop and you pull 'em tight!
Like bunny ears or a Christmas bow
Lace 'em up and you're ready to go!

You make a loop de loop and pull
And your shoes are lookin' cool"

I squealed in delight, as we finally tied our shoes! "Tch, shush! Someone might hear" He growled, but patted my head with a small smile nonetheless.

"Shh.. Miki, its okay" The dark haired man held me close, rocking me slowly. "I was so scared" I cried, having just woke up from a nightmare. "I know, I know.. I was scared too"

He lifted up my face to look at him, grabbing a tissue, wiping my cheeks gently. "But I will never lose you again. You're so brave, my Y/n. Remember that..."

I looked at his small smile, and placed my hand on his scruffy cheek. "Dad..." He leaned in my hand, his eyebrows scrunching together sadly.

"Remember that I.... I will always find you, I will always call your name. Just follow my voice and I'll be there I promise"

"...Really?"

"Yes. I love you, Miki.
My Y/n..."

His voice saying my name seemed to echo in my head.

"My, Y/n..."

Y/n...

Y/N..

"Y/N!!!!!"

I gasped and realized I was still his the sewer. Dad..??

"Y/n! Please, where are you!"

I watched the boots run away, and realized.

"Wait!!" I mewed weakly, forcing my exhausted body to crawl out of the sewer drain. I saw blurry figures and lights crowded in the street. I thought the streets were empty, where did all these people come from suddenly??

My black smoke blinded my vision as I changed back into my human body. "Dad-" I croaked, before coughing and suffocating myself into unconsciousness. I felt my body fall onto the cold wet street. I can hear voices around me, but they're so muffled.

Please... Dad, Please.. Let that be you.

Hello! Sorry for the long time away! My mom still isn't home, but she is getting better! They have placed her in a rehabilitation center and all I can do is wait for her to come back :)

In the meantime, I'm not as scared or stressed as I was before, and decided to keep writing and finish the book. So in a few chapters I assume I will complete it eventually.

I also saw many many comments that were surprised that this was more of a Dad! Aizawa x Daughter!Reader kind of story, and were expecting Romance.

I guess I should have made it more clear, but a Neko Reader x Aizawa Love story sounds great, I am willing to write one if you guys like?

Anyway. Thanks for reading, and all the caring thoughts and wishes for my mom. It really means alot. You all are so kind, and I'm glad you are enjoying the story!

I can't express how grateful I am for the funny and kind comments. They really lightened up the dark time in my life right now, and I appreciate it. I haven't smiled or laughed in a while XD

You are all the best, and I will continue writing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 21.2K 70
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
98K 2.9K 19
γ€ο»ΏπŸ„²πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΌπŸ„ΏπŸ„»πŸ„΄πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„³γ€‘ A bet was made between Class 1-A on a faithful night. Losing hope of winning the game, Midoriya forfeited and he had to face hi...
1.5K 7 10
I'm Izumi Midoriya you may remember me from my first life when I wasn't a hero...It seems as though God had other plans for me which brings us here...
219K 5.3K 30
Aizawa and Izuku gets hit with a transformation quirk that transform them into cats.