THE DEVIL'S VIXEN (Under Edit...

By moniagnes

"Stop pestering me. You know I hate it. Why do you do it?" "It's fun teasing you. I love it. I love annoying... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1- Her life!
Chapter 2-She is a question?
Chapter 3-Her Family!
Chapter 4 -Meeting him!
Chapter 5- I'm saved!
Chapter 6-What? Monster!
Chapter 7 -I'm confused!
Chapter 8- Stranger?
Chapter 9 -Friends?
Chapter 10 - Cinderella
Chapter 11-She is interesting!
Chapter 12-She is CUTE!
Chapter 13-She is Sad!
Chapter 14-Unbearable Pain!
Chapter 15-Jealousy!
Chapter 16-Player!
Chapter 17-Promise!
Chapter 18-Pity?
Chapter 19-Mine!
Chapter 20-Drunk Amy!
Chapter 21-The Real Devil!
Chapter 22- Good Person!
Chapter 23- Workaholic!
Chapter 24- Dinner Date!
Chapter 25- Birth Mother!
Chapter 26- Interview!
Chapter 27- Special Person!
Chapter 28- Sharing room!
Chapter 29- Boyfriend!
Chapter 30- L word!
Chapter 31- Rejection?
Chapter 32- I Love You!
Chapter 33- Cuddling!
Chapter 34- Home!
Chapter 35 - Scandal!
Chapter 36 - Office Romance!
Chapter 37- First Date!
Chapter 38- Clubbing!
Chapter 39- First Fight!
Chapter 40- Nervous Mess!
Chapter 41- The Drama!
Chapter 42- Misunderstandings!
Chapter 44- The Accident!
Chapter 45- She is dead?
Chapter 46 - Losing hope!
Chapter 47- The Real Enemy!
Chapter 48- Happy Ending!
Announcement!!
Epilogue

Chapter 43- The Big News!

1K 59 12
By moniagnes

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

Walking into home Amy looked at me with scrutinizing gaze.

I was back here after two days. I locked myself in work after the news. I was upset with myself.

"What?", I asked irritated.

"Nothing",glaring at me she went to her room.

She is upset because Me and Noah didn't make our relationship public. We completely denied the truth.

Are we still in a relationship?

Noah haven't contacted me yet. It has been already two days.

My phone ringed.

"Don't ever ask me to meet you if you want to see your kids in your life", I said with pure anger.

"Don't stab my poor heart too princess", Ryder tried to make me calm. Note: Tried.

"Stop calling me princess", this time I was annoyed.

"I'm still in hospital princess...visit me once...please", his voice is sad.

My anger is melting. He is a patient Eleanor. He should have told me about him being "A Real Prince".

I know I should have asked him. It's my fault.At least he should have warned me. Because of him I'm going to get arrested. He really left me clueless.

"Princess..", he called after me being in silence.

"Go to hell Ryder", with that I ended the call.

_____________________________________

Why am I even here?

I'm infront of hospital with flower in my hand to visit Ryder.

Really flower Eleanor?

Why can't I be heartless?

He was smiling like a idiot when I entered the room.

The unknown girl was too with him.

"Princess you are here", he looked really really happy.

"I'll wait outside", the unknown girl left the room with hurt expression.

Is she jealous?

Oh my..

"I'm really sorry princess", he apologized showing his puppy eyes.

Don't fall for it Eleanor!

A sigh left my lips.

"You should have warned me", I told looking at his eyes.

"Why bother to call me in your last minute?", I added.

"Here", I throwed the flower to his hands.

"I wanted to hear your voice for one last time",he looked down at the flower and told.

Anger filled me. Walking towards him I smacked his head hard.

"Ouch... princess", that must hurt. No it should.

"You thought of dying and wanted to take me to your grave too", I glared.

His laugh filled the room.

"You are really heartless and cruel to a patient princess", now he is using his sympathy card.

"Ryder?", I called out remembering something suspicious on the night he was stabbed.

"Yes princess", giving his full attention to me.

"Nevermind", I don't want to spoil his mood more.

"What is it?", He encouraged me to speak.

"Get well soon Ryder", I sang and when I reached the door I turned to him.

"By the way Ryder..Don't die..after all it's loss for your country to lose a soon to be dumbass king!", I smirked.

"PRINCESS", he shouted.

Laughing I walked out from hospital.

Live a long life my friend.

Reaching office my father was already waiting for me in cabin.

"I heard something Eleanor. Is that true?", after huggging me he asked.

"About Noah?", I asked confused.

"Speaking about that Is he is your boyfriend?", He asked with eyebrows furrowed.

"Mm....It ended like that", I said lowly.

He laughed.

"At last my girl is going to tie the knot.. god I'm so happy...I feared that I will die before my both girls getting married... At least I will walk the aisle for my younger one", he spoke with enthusiasm and happiness filling his eyes and face.

"You will live a long life than me father", I told while he glared in return.

"Don't jinx your life Eleanor. You have to live a happy life for a long time", his anger is evident in his voice.

"Yes..yes..father..What are you here for?", I smiled.

"About the news getting to release?", He asked with studying my reaction towards the question.

Turning my hand into fist to calm myself I spoke looking straight at his eyes.

"It's time father...I need your support too", I told.

Sighing he answered.

"Don't worry..I'll do anything for you my daughter", he took my hand in his and gave a squeeze.

When he left Cooper entered the cabin.

"Ms. Anderson the article was published just now", Cooper spoke with panic.

Heavy sweats formed on my forehead.

You can do it Eleanor. You have to.

Getting the tablet from Cooper I read the article.

"The famous Billionaire Ms.Vixen is a child born out of wed lock? Is our Ms.Vixen is a home wrecker?

Not long ago we heard a rumour that Ms.Vixen is in a relationship with Hottest bachelor of our Country Mr.Devil. But both parties denied the rumour.

Now the biggest news of the week has arrived. Ms.Vixen is the CEO of xxxx industries. She is known for her smarty brain and a youngest woman enterpernuer to establish her own company. She later inherited her family's industry.

According to the unknown source that Ms.Vixen is a woman born out of wed lock. The unknown woman claimed that Ms.Vixen is her daughter born for her and xxxx industries former CEO. But the father separated the child from her mother and took the child in his family. This led to Ms.Vixen's step-mother to broke her trust with her husband for 27 years. The unknown woman wanted her daughter back but Ms.Vixen wanted to stay with her father as a home wrecker. The mother also claimed that Ms.Vixen is arrogant and rude to her.

The mother begged her to come back to her but Ms.Vixen wanted to inherit the xxxx industries. Ms.Vixen is truly a greedy woman.

Her mother adviced not to break a family but Ms.Vixen didn't hear her mother's pain.

We don't know is this true or not. But Netizens showing their support and hatred towards Ms.Vixen.

Let's hear the truth from Ms. Vixen.Let's wait for now!

Reporter,
XXXXX

My heart squeezed in pain. This is not the article I seen. Though I expected this but the word home wrecker...this is not I seen.

My lungs suffocated me. I need air.The room seemed to shake. Air. I need air to breathe. My eyes watered clouding my vision.

'Ms.Anderson'

'Ms.Anderson'

I'm here Cooper. Help me. I can't breathe.

My hands seemed to shook lot.

My lungs is crushing. Stop it. Stop this. Stop hurting. Please. It hurts like a hell.

Someone help. Someone is strangling me.
My throat...ah! It hurts...please leave me. leave me....someone...anyone there...I inhaled air but my throat is breaking...thousand of worms leeching my skin.. I scraped my skin to stop the leeches...it hurts...stop strangling me...

'Blue'.

'Baby look at me..baby...look at me...it's me...Blue...'.

'Breathe baby..come breathe with me along'.

'Please stay with me baby', with that something soft met my lips. I breathed.

This feeling... A blur image of Noah kissing me.. Noah? Is that you? Is this a dream?

"Baby please...stay with me...", that's when I saw Noah infront of me crying.

"Noah?", I called out to see if this is real.

"Blue...Thank god you are okay...baby you scared the shit out of me", he hugged me tight.

"You are here?", I asked again smiling widely at his face.

"Yes.......it's me your Noah is here...Blue I'm sorry...I'm sorry for coming late to you...I'm sorry for not comforting you when your alone..I'm sorry that you have to go through this alone...I'm sorry baby..I'm really sorry baby...baby..I'm really sorry...I'm sorry..I couldn't protect you...I'm sorry Blue...I'm sorry my love..", kissing my forehead he apologized continuosly.

That's when I realized. I had panic attack.

I pushed him hard making him stumble. I moved away from him. I distanced myself away from him.

"Are you pitying me?", I asked with my face emotionless but inside I felt totally insecure. I was sacred. People I love will abandon me for my truth! I don't want to be abandoned! I want to be loved!

"Why would I? You are the strongest woman I have ever met! I'm proud of being your boy friend. So don't ask ridiculous question and come to me baby", he extended his hand wide asking me to hug him.

His confession..his honest words...this warmth...this heart squeezing feeling...my heart fluttering at his words..this feeling of a family..this feeling of being protected from the world which is against me...this love..this man..this man standing proud of me being his girlfriend...this man loving me along with my flaws....this man accepting me for myself..

Tears that I controlled hard started flowing freely.

Running towards him I hugged him tight.

I cried hard in his arms with him healing my wounds.

I'm okay! I'm okay with this! I'm okay with this truth! I'm really okay for this time.

*****

I can't control my tears😭😭

Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.6K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
159K 5.5K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
257K 9.8K 51
I was roughly brought into my room and dropped into my bed.I was burning with anger. "Where were you?", asked my mad dog husband."I'm out ",I said. "...
642K 12.8K 31
He looks at her like she's his world The light to his darkness, She looks at him like he could grow a field of flowers for her, And that's just what...