๐˜ˆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...

By luna_pearl_moon

"Holy Hades, what is that", Thalia yelled. "Is it, oh my gods, it is", Annie squealed screaming. Da... More

Cast & Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 14

8.9K 244 135
By luna_pearl_moon

"Show Me, Love", By The Wanted"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

     "Andy", I whispered.

     "Thalia what was that, I just saw one of my best friends fighting something and if I heard correctly it called you Asterope Potter", Andy said slowly.

     "Andy you don't know what you are talking about, you clearly are tired after your date with Ted", I lied very well but knew that she is stubborn and won't believe me.

     "Stop playing dumb with me, I know what I saw", Andy said angrily crossing her arms.

     I walked towards her, "Ow, I knew I should've worn my armor".

     "Oh my god are you okay", Andy yelled.

     "Gods, it's gods, not god, there is more than one god", I wheezed.

     "Your hurt and telling me that there is more than one god", Andy said worriedly and chuckled.

     "Andy I will explain everything later, just get me to the dormitory before Bella and Cissy get there, please".

     Andy quickly helps me back to our dormitory. Some first and second years stared at us weirdly. When we reach our dormitory Andy went in first. Thankfully no one was in there.

     "Coast is clear", Andy said acting like she was on a spy mission.

     Once I entered I sat on my bed, "Andy get my backpack that's in that cabinet, the password is 'lightening' and get the pouch and bottle out of it then close it back up".

     She gave me the bottle and pouch that contained ambrosia and nectar. I took a generous amount of both without it being too much to burn me. I slowly started healing. Andy gasped.

     "What-how", Andy said wordlessly.

     "Andy your smart guess, you know I am not just a witch, I give you a few hints", I started. "Greek Mythology, am-".

     "We're back", Bella and Cissy yelled barging in, they looked tired.

     "Can we go to sleep early today because Bella and I are tired", Cissy asked.

     "Well you 2 can but I'm showing Andy where the kitchens are, you guys are too tired so I'll take you next time", I smoothly lied.

     "Okay bye", they said.

     When we got out of the dormitory I made a bee-line to the Griffindor common room to get Remus. Mind as well have him too since he knows.

     "Wha-", Andy started.

     "Shhh, we need to get Remus, he found out about me a while ago", I whispered.

     We heard laughter coming closer so we hid in the shadows. It wasn't a surprise when it turned out to be the Marauders.

     "Psst, Remus", I whispered so only Andy could hear me, I knew that he would be able to hear me because of his werewolf hearing.

     He stopped.

     "Hey, Remus did you hear something", my brother asked.

     "How could he hear that", Andy asked.

     "Not my secret to tell", I whispered back.

     "Um...I forgot to, um...return a book from, uh the library", Remus badly lied.

     Andy and I facepalmed ourselves.

     "I forgot how much of a bad lier he is", I whisper groaned to Andy.

     "We should've sacked him and dragged him along", Andy whispered.

     Remus ran into the common room and ran back out with some book. I sighed, he could've made it less suspicious. 

     "Moony the library is the other way", Sirius said.

     "I know that but um...uh, I also have to...um...send an owl to my uh, mom", Remus badly lied again.

     "Can't you d-do that-t late-r-r", Peter asked.

     "Um...no, bye", Remus said running away.

     After Remus ran away to who knows where. The Marauders just stood there dumbfounded. 

     "Maybe he is meeting Mary", Sirius guessed.

     James burst out laughing, "Remus is too much of a wimp to ask out Mary".

     James, Sirius, and Peter went into the common room. Great now we have to go find Remus.

     "You could've sacked me and dragged me away", Remus said from behind us, looks like he found us first.

     Andy and I jumped.

     "Told you we should've sacked him", Andy whisper-yelled.

     "Okay let's go, Remus, Andy saw me fighting a monster so now II have to explain since I am too weak to bend the mist", I said dragging Andy and Remus to the kitchens.

     When we got to the painting of the fruit bowl I tickled the pear. I giggled and a doorknob came to place. I turned it and we went inside.

     In a pop, my favorite house-elf was here, "Ms. Olympus well I guess it is Ms. Potter now".

     "You still didn't tell me what you mean by Asterope Potter", Andy said.

     "I will explain wait, Poppy can you just get us some hot chocolate and cookies", I asked.

     "Anything for Mistress", Poppy said and disappeared.

     We sat down at a small table wait we waited for the snacks. I think it will be easier to explain if I IM Anna and Silena, they will probably be awake because of the time difference.

     I took a deep breath, "Okay, I am going to call one of my friends, Remus you don't know this yet.

     I took out a golden drachma and put the glass of water that was on the table on the edge, I used some of my lightning powers to make a rainbow and said, "Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering, show me Annabeth Chase, Camp Half-Blood".

     Suddenly Annabeth, Silena, and Nico appeared. Nico was scrunching his face up as Silena was running around. 

     Nico saw me, "Asteroep thank the gods please save me". 

     Remus and Andy gasped, "Whoa".

     "Aster", Silena, Anna, and the Aphrodite cabin yelled.

     "Wait, oh, everyone out", Silena yelled at her sisters and brothers.

     They objected and left.

     "Nico, leave", Annabeth yelled.

     "What, wait never mind I can leave the hellhole", Nivo said running out.

     They sighed, "Finally everyone is out, so let me guess those to behind you found out".

     "Yeah, this is Remmy and this is Andy", I introduced first pointing at Remus and then pointing at Andy.

     "So Remus already knows but Andy just saw me fight a hydra 10 minutes ago", I said.

     "Okay then Aster, start off by telling them what you are", Silena babied me.

     I rolled my eyes, "Well, we are something called a demigod, I am a daughter of Zeus and Annabeth is the daughter of Athena, and Silena daughter of Aphrodite".

     Annabeth continued, "When the Greek gods and goddesses would come down to earth they would...mingle around with the human's kids that would be us, demigods".

     "Demigods don't have a long life they usually die before they reach about the age 25, they get killed by monsters, that's why our lives are dangerous", Silena added.

     We explained everything that I explained to Remus except the part where I was really Asterope Potter.

   "Okay but that doesn't explain why the monster thing called you Asterope Potter", Andy said confused.

     "She will explain it, you won't believe it just like me", Remus said.

     "I am James Potter's twin sister, well half twin", I said, I explained how we were related and how I ran away from home.

     "Whoa that's so cool, so only Remus and I know", Andy asked.

     "Yeah so you can't tell anyone, please", I pleaded.

     "I promise as long as you don't tell anyone about Ted and I", Andy agreed.

     "What about Ted", Remus asked confused.

     "Nothing", Andy and I quickly said.

     "By Anna and Silena, I'll talk to you later", I told them.

     "Bye", they said.

     I swiped the message away.

     The one thing I have never to anyone is why I ran away in the first place. No one knows, not even Silena or Anna. It's something I want to forget about for the rest of my life.

Please vote and comment! If you are comfortable commenting then comment on what country you live in, I checked the demographics for this book and there are so many people in different countries reading this. Now I better publish this and find a nice romance story to read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 35 15
*COMPLETED-25K+ WORDS* Bella Cooper is defiant and strong, even when her modernized finishing school for girls tries to rip her opinionated personali...
366K 13.4K 30
[1] New Beginnings: WARNING!! Story is technically complete but I started editing literally years ago then never finished so the beginning's a little...
2.9K 194 66
Life isn't what she thought it would be. First, she moved to America to hide from her uncle, then her mother dies, then she's trapped in a casino, th...