Just another streamer (A Corp...

By kelliegirl98

Amelia gets dumped by her boyfriend of 2 years and ends up moving all the way to Los Angeles to live closer t... More

chapt 1
chapt 2
chapt 3
Chapt 4
Chapt 5
chapt 6
Chapt 7
Chapt 8
Chapt 9
Chapt 10
Chapt 12
Chapt 13
Chapt 14
Chapt 15
Chapt 16
Chapt 17
Chapt 18
Chapt 19
Chapt 20
Chapt 21
Chapt 22
Chapt 23
Chapt 24
Chapt 25: Final

Chapt 11

5K 124 22
By kelliegirl98

Watch as the aftermath of the kiss and New Year's Eve starts and please remember to vote and comment
_________________________________________

Letting out a sigh I fiddle with the straw in my lemonade. "Hey you can't let the weird feelings hold you back, HE kissed you right?" Leslie asks. I nod "yeah, it was weird after we just sat there watching a movie and laughing when we were meant to laugh" I reply. She nods "did he do anything else that indicated anything?" She asks. "Uh he hugged me longer than usual and he even kissed the top of my head" I answer. "Do you want me to see if he has feelings for you? I won't say anything about you" she asks. I nod nervously "sweet, we have a lobby for tonight so I'll ask if he's joining then bring up you" she says.

It's been a few days since New Year's Eve and we've only talked a few times and haven't even mentioned the kiss or the hug. I want to bring it up but I don't want it to be awkward. Instead of texting it to him she calls him but keeps it so only she can hear. I distract myself but also listen. "Hey corpse I just called to see if you're joining tonight's lobby" she starts. "Great, Amelia's playing too isn't she cool" she replies. I put my phone down to really listen in.

*corpses point of view*

I fiddle with my knife as I'm talking with Leslie, she called me out of the blue and now she's talking about Amelia. My heart beat quickens, I really hope she doesn't ask how I feel because honestly I don't even know. "So uh do you have any sort of feelings for her?" She asks. Dang is Leslie. "Uh I think so, she's beautiful but is still going through the breakup and I'm scared of hurting her" I answer. I can tell she's smiling from the other side "ah well don't be scared go for it, I know you're close with her but I think dating will get you two closer, it did with Edison and I" she says.

"Ah well thank you Leslie I will surely think about it, talk to you later" I reply. "Ah yes talk to you later corpse" she replies hanging up. I shake my head and think about what she said. Does Amelia like me too? I mean she did kiss back.

*back to Amelia*

Leslie hangs up the phone. "Well?" I ask. "I'm not saying a word but go for him" she says. We talk for a bit and she gives me a ton of advice. "Ok don't tell me what happens keep it to yourself" she says. I nod and we separate at our cars going in different directions. I head home for a pre-stream run just to get everything out. I really don't want to let my feelings for corpse get in the way of streaming or talking with the group.

After I get home I change into leggings and a tshirt. Rae's in the kitchen making coffee for stream "where you going?" She asks. "Pre-stream run I'll be back in like 20" I reply putting in my earbuds. I blast some music in my ears and I head out running a couple miles.

Running seems to let me get all my feelings out and distress. They haven't noticed any change in me thankfully but all I can think about is that damn kiss. Why would he kiss me if he doesn't feel the same? It doesn't take me long to get back home to shower. Poki is standing in the kitchen with Janet making salads. "Do you want some?" Poki asks once my earbuds are out. "Uh sure I'm just going to shower" I answer. She nods "okay" she replies. I play some music and sing as loud as I can while cleaning myself of sweat and worry. I think what's holding me back the most is the fans and all the hate it could bring the both of us.

After towel drying my hair and brushing it out I change into sweats and a big tshirt. I leave my phone on the desk so I can just not think about anything. The girls and I sit at the island eating the pre-stream salads. We talk for a bit then head to our rooms. Before I start the stream I make sure my hairs nicely brushed then since there's about an hour until we start I decide to curl my hair with the straightener.

Next thing I know I'm mid stream and corpse and I are both imposter. Thank goodness for proximity chat. I walk around faking tasks when it's just him and I. "What's a secret word for double kills?" He asks. "Uh bingus" I reply. He chuckles "alright we'll use bingus" he replies. Leslie comes in singing to herself "oh hey you two am I walking in on anything?" She asks. I roll my eyes "absolutely not by Leslie" I say before leaving lights.

I head off and check vitals, nobodies dead so I run into corpse again outside. "There's nobody dead lets go find someone" I say. "Agreed" he replies. We find lud and jack in weapons doubling killing them while the lights are out and quickly going to labs through vents. Thankfully the lights aren't on yet so we got away with it. We sneak to electrical getting there different ways. Our kill cool down is done and there's only two in there, we start messing with the lights acting like we're trying to get them back on.

We successfully kill them and vent out without anyone realizing it was us. There's 6 of us left and we're faking tasks in specimen when Rae discovers lud and jack. "They've been dead awhile, must've happened while the lights were out for awhile" Rae says. Leslie's dead so she can't say anything about us being sus. "I think it's corpse" poki says. "What makes you think that?" He asks. "You're quick and theres 4 dead" she replies. "Wait where were Leslie and Karl?" I ask oblivious. "Oh I have no clue" Rae says. "The imposters are definitely doing double kills tho" toast says. "Oh yeah one hundred percent" I add.

"Unfortunately we do have to vote so I'm voting corpse" poki says. "Well if that's the case I'm voting poki" he retracts. Since anonymous voting is on I vote for poki. "Uh yeah I don't think he'd do a double kill like that" sykkuno says then votes. It comes to a 4 to 2 vote against poki. We've just gotta do a double kill now, they're clueless when it comes to if she was the imposter or not.

Our kill cool down ends and we separate finding someone each. I find toast in 02 killing him there and venting to right in front of security. Not even a full minute later Rae is dead and we've won. Jack lets out a laugh "oh my god I can't believe you pulled that off" he comments. I can hear poki yelling from her room and I let out a laugh "I can hear you from your room" I tell her. "I KNEW IT WAS YOU!" She yells louder so I can hear. I smile laughing to myself "good job you two" Leslie says. "Thanks" I reply.

We play for a few hours then I finish up stream a bit after and lay in bed for the rest of the night until I've fallen asleep.

_____________________

Shaking my head I look over at toast. Today we're filming for otv, they invited me to be in another video, today we are doing a lie detector test. Right now is my turn. "You didn't answer it, do you have any crushes within the friend group?" Toast asks again. I regulate my heartbeat "no" I say nice and loud. I look over at the test guy "that's a lie" he says. Everyone shouts asking who "I don't have a crush on anyone!" I lie again. "She's lying, it's the highest it's been" he says. I shake my head "I don't but whatever" I lie again. "Lie" he says. "Okay next question" I clap.

They all laugh reading the next question. "Poki you ask you're her roommate so you'd know" toast says. "She's going to kill me" she says before asking. "Were you really alone on New Year's Eve?" She asks. I roll my eyes "yes" I lie again. "That's true" he says. I smile "see I was home alone! Because I'm still single!" I shout. "Ok next question, Amelia do you think you'll have a boyfriend by the end of the year" Scarra asks. I laugh "I'll be shocked if I do but if I do it'll probably be a secret" I say honestly. "But seriously no I don't think I'll have a boyfriend by the end of the year" I add. The guy nods "true" he says. Poki pouts "I hope you do" she says. I laugh rolling my eyes because I know she wants us to date.

We finish shooting about an hour later and I head home with poki. "Who is it?" She asks. I sigh "I don't have a crush on anyone" I lie. "Lie, I won't say anything" she says holding up her pinky. I sigh "corpse" I answer wrapping our pinkies together. Her eyes widen and she tries not to squeal "oh my god! He likes you" she says looking over at me. My eyes widen and I look at her "what? How do you know?" I ask. "He told me around Christmas" she says. I nod slowly feeling my heart beat quicken "I don't think it'll work, I don't want it to ruin our friendship or the dynamic of the group" I confess.

She looks over at me then shakes her head "it won't there's already 3 couples within the group what's one more" she says. I sigh wiping my face " I just don't want the fans knowing for awhile if it happens" I say. She nods understandingly "if you need the house for a date or to yknow have sex let me know and we'll leave" she says. I roll my eyes "he literally lives alone" I point out. Her eyes widen "have you done it already? Is that why you come back happy when you hang out" she asks. "Oh my god imane no we haven't" I reply.

We get back home and pinky promise before getting inside. She promised to not tell either of them or anyone in the group. I head to my room and change into an over sized shirt and put on my oodie, crossing my legs I sit in the gaming chair. To escape my feelings I put on my earphones and play some music scrolling through Twitter, I'm at about 200,000 followers on Twitter now and I gain probably about 100 a day because of the group. I'm also at about 350k on twitch and only gaining more. It's kind of crazy how many I've gained since moving to LA but I'm so thankful for them and I appreciate their fans for liking me and welcoming me into the group.

My phone rings while I'm composing a sappy tweet. "Oh hey corpse, what's up?" I ask. He pops his face up and he's looking tired "hey, I just woke up from a nap" he says. I laugh a bit taking my headphones off completely "how was it?" I ask. He smiles "good, I had a dream" he answers. I nod slowly "okay? What was it about?" I ask. He bites the inside of his lip "you were in it" he starts. I raise my eyebrows my stomach doing flips "oh?" I ask. He nods slowly "we went on a date but because of my anxiety we made dinner here and then watched a movie" he answers.

Trying not to smile or blush I nod "really? That sounds cute" I reply. He nods "we haven't talked about the New Year's Eve kiss, I think we should talk about that" he finally says. I bite the inside of my lip nervously "uh yeah we should" I reply. He lets out a deep breath "I have thought about it everyday since it happened, what I am getting at is Amelia would you like to come over for dinner and a movie? Recreate the dream date" he asks. I nervously nod and smile "of course I'd love to come over for dinner corpse, I haven't stopped thinking about it since the second it stopped" I answer.

He chuckles sounding nervous "really?" He asks. I nod pushing my glasses up "yeah" I whisper. "You're adorable, does tomorrow sound good?" He asks. I nod smiling "yeah it sounds perfect, want me to bring anything?" I ask. He shakes his head "just yourself" he answers. I nod "okay, I'll see you tomorrow" I reply. He smiles "ok see you at 5" he says. I nod and we hang up after talking for a bit. My eyes widen and I start playing some music and I dance happily trying not to scream from happiness.

Poki pops her head in and raises her eyebrows "what's going on you?" She asks. I stop and pause it "oh just nothin" I answer. She shakes her head "ok weirdo" she comments then leaves. I go back to dancing for a few minutes before I'm tired out. "Leslie I need to tell Leslie" I talk to myself. I grab my phone and call her and she answers. "hey, I'm on stream what's up?" She asks. "Oh uh never mind I'll call you after" I say. "Wait no I wanna know I'll mute myself so they can't hear" she says.

I laugh a bit "okay are you muted?" I ask sitting at my desk and putting on her stream. She mutes herself and takes her earphones off. I look at her on stream "ok ok corpse and I face timed just a few minutes ago annnnnd we have a date tomorrow!" I tell her. I watch her on stream and her eyes widen "oh my god! That's awesome" she shouts. I laugh slightly watching her muted on stream, the fans are probably so confused. "Ok ok I'll let you know how it goes" I say. "No don't keep it to yourself if you become girlfriend and boyfriend, I won't be able to keep it to myself if you do and you tell me" she says. I laugh a bit "hahaha ok I'll let you go back to stream" I say. "Ok ok talk to you later" she says. We hang up and I watch her stream.

She unmutes herself "alright, she just wanted to talk about a dope lobby that we're planning" she lies. Lots of the comments are asking about it and she moves on. God bless her. I switch to YouTube and start looking for something to watch from my subscriptions list. When I hit 90k I had to turn off certain notifications for Twitter so I'm not overwhelmed, one of them being likes because it's insane how many of my tweets or tweets I'm mentioned in are liked.

While I'm watching YouTube I scroll through Twitter on my phone when a notification pops up. The hug fairy? Awe that's actually pretty cute. I quote tweet it with 'whoever did this thank you! :) means a lot' then I move onto other tweets I'm mentioned in. I have to go through them a few times a day because if I don't my Twitter will stop working. No nervous stream today they'll know somethings up if they ask about corpse.

Rae pops her head in "wanna play rust?" She asks. "Only for a couple hours" I reply. She nods giving me a thumbs up "sweet" she says. "Wait should I stream? I feel like if I don't they'll bug you about it" I ask. She shrugs "up to you" she replies leaving. I run my hand through my hair putting my hair back up in a bun and adjusting my oodie. "Shit fine" I whisper.

@/AmeliaLOL: hoping on stream to play rust probs not playing long also no stream tomorrow night

I wait a few seconds and an instant 1thousand likes and it's just growing. I join the rust server spawning outside a house. "Shit you scared me" corpse says. I laugh "sorry, how are you?" I ask. He chuckles "it's fine don't worry" he replies. "Let's get this bread" I reply. He chuckles and we begin the fuckery. Thankfully I have it on subs only so his fans can't comment asking for him to stream or if we're dating. Although my fans do ask me if we're dating or if I have a crush on him. Or if he has one on me. We're not even obvious.

"Amelia look I drew you something" corpse says from beside me. I turn and there's a smiley face on the door of the house. "Awe that's sweet thank you corpse" I turn and bump my characters person into him. "That was rough" Rae comments. I laugh "that's what she said" I joke. Everyone around us but Rae started laughing. "You are sick!" She yells making sure I can hear from her room. "There is nothing wrong with being sick" corpse defends me. "Of course you'd say that" jack says. "Alright who wants to be sacrificed?" I ask aiming my stick at them. "Kill Rae" corpse says. "NO OH MY GOD" she yells. "Ok Rae I love ya but you're the chosen one" I say before she takes off.

I spend another couple hours playing with them and having enough crackhead energy for a video so I make up a big lie. "Alright I should be going I've got a long hike to go on tomorrow evening so I need all of the rest" I lie. Leslie turns to me "ok have FUN on that hike" she says probably knowing it's a date with corpse. "You didn't tell me about this hike I want to go" Rae says. "Oh uh it's actually a uh first date hike" I lie. Corpse laughs awkwardly. "WHAT with who?" Rae asks. "Uh this dude I ran into on a run a couple months ago, uh he's pretty attractive I would say so myself " I lie as best as I can but also telling corpse he's attractive.

"He can't be that attractive" he comments. I roll my eyes "oh corpse you don't even know" I tease. He laughs awkwardly again and smirk to myself knowing he gets it. "Alright well he's lucky, you're a catch" he replies. "Alright! I'm gonna go now bye love you all!!!" I shout leaving the game. I take a long sip of my water "alright thank you guys for watching I'm sure you had fun watching, and no I'm not telling anyone who it is because it's my private business" I finish before ending stream.

Instead of going to sleep I turn on Rae's stream since I know she'll be around corpse. I bite my lip and type out a text to corpse.

A: can't wait for tomorrow, yes I really meant it when I say you're attractive because fuck you really are, ugh I don't want to get sappy but when you called me on FaceTime and showed me your face I almost melted into a puddle and had to stop myself from blushing um yeah anyways have a good sleep I'll see you tomorrow :)

Biting my lip I go back to watching the stream. "Uh gimme a minute" corpse stops talking mid sentence. "Oh uh alright" Rae says. About a full minute later he's back to talking and my phone buzzes.

Corpse: fuck that's really sweet, I trust you and I got to know you really well so I knew I could trust to show you my face, you're incredibly beautiful and I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Have a good sleep :) <3

I blush covering my face and smiling "ahhhh" I scream into the pillow I had grabbed just so Rae or poki don't hear me. Unfortunately I hear it in the back of Rae's stream. "Shit" I whisper. Rae raises her eyebrows and I cover my mouth laughing slightly. "Uh was that Amelia?" Corpse asks laughing slightly knowing its from his text. "Uh yeah it was, should I check on her?" She asks. "Oh uh I think she's fine, that sounded like she was happy" he replies quickly. "I think I should" she says standing up before he could say anything. "IM FINE RAE GET BACK TO YOUR STREAM" I yell loudly also hearing it in her stream.

Everyone laughs and she sits down "how'd she know?" She asks. I giggle and leave a comment on her stream. "Oh she's watching duh" she face palms. "Tell her to get to bed for that uh hike" corpse says. I shake my head typing out a reply.

A: I just want to hear you some more :)

I hear him chuckle and I smile biting my lip. Nobody asks why he's laughing so I turn off the stream and turn my bathroom light on and the speaker in there so I can sing my feelings out. I'm feeling the happiest I've been since I moved here and that's pretty dope.

Singing in the shower really helped me let it all out. Before getting into bed I run leave in conditioner through it and put on an oversized shirt and put some music on so I can sleep. I'm waking up at my regular time of 9am so I can go on a run then shower again and probably edit some clips from tonight before getting ready. I'll have to lie when I leave in jeans with fishnets underneath, a black shirt and somewhat nice makeup on.

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! Next chapter will be the date and the aftermath

Vote
Comment
Follow me
Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.6K 57
What happens when you have the wrong impression about someone. Like judging a book by its cover. What happens when you when you think you are in love...
222K 1.1K 199
Mature content
262K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
1M 32.5K 45
where two faceless and unique voiced people are ridiculously clueless. corpse husband x fem!oc [ started: 23/07/2021 finished: 25/12/2022 ]