Never The Same (Hunter X Hunt...

Autorstwa Hex_Dragon

In this world of magic (kinda) and monsters, there lives a species classified as magical beasts. They are cal... Więcej

Chapter 01: Obviously Different
Chapter 02: Coincidence or Luck?
Chapter 03: Cookin'...
Chapter 04: A Dangerous Ball Game
Chapter 05: Exposed
Chapter 06: The Labyrinth Of Memories

Chapter 07: The Baka Trio

912 70 20
Autorstwa Hex_Dragon

The boat arrived on Zevil Island, and in order of arrival in the big room of the tower, the examinees disbordered in 2 minute intervals.

Yugure got off and promptly dissapeared into the woods. The three who had been watching her observed as she vanished.

"See, this is just the kind of thing it'll have an unfair advantage in over the rest of us" one said. "But this is where we get to make it 'disappear' without anyone asking questions" the second said.

The third just chuckled shakily, and they all got off one at a time. Yugure walked along, thinking about the best way to track her own target.

'He's better than me, even I can tell. So how to sneak up on him, since it would be best to surprise him...' She thought.

She'd watched him on the ship, and he emitted an aura of quiet competence. She knew when she was outmatched, and yet was thrilled at the thought of being able to challenge herself with a stronger opponent.

This gave her a skip in her step as she walked through the woods. Her ears flicked as she picked up three pairs of feet following her. She smirked, knowing it must be the idiot trio from the boat. Slowing her steps she made an obvious trail in the woods, thinking it would be more fun to have them chase her for a bit before she took them out.

Calculating in her mind, she realized I'd she took their tags, she wouldn't need to get her target's. She was both relieved and disappointed at the same time, but sighed and turned.

"Oi, moron squad, get yur @$$€$ out here" she called. No response. Annoyed she appeared behind one of them and kicked him out into the open. Repeating with the other 2, she then stood over them, glaring down with menacing orange eyes.

The three sprawled before her were the triplets, Umori, Amori, and Imori. "So, did you have business with me?" She asked. The three sprang to their feet and tried to tower over her. She was short, shorter than them by a foot or so, but her eyes remained calm.

"Y-yeah, we don't like a freak like you interfering with this exam" the one in a blue turtle neck stuttered in a quavery voice. "Ah, so" Yugure said, crossing her arms. ("Ah, so" is a phrase that basically means "I see")

"And how, exactly, were ya plannin' on making sure I didn' interfere with yur precious exam?" Yugure asked, grinning sarcastically. Umori, the broadest of the bunch, cracked his knuckles "By beating you of course!" He said, lunging mid sentence.

In one smooth movement Yugure dodged his fist, grabbed his wrist, and flipped him into his back with a loud 'hwomp' sound. All the air was knocked out of his lungs and he gasped. Yugure grinned "Extra points for attacking me while I was distracted with asking you questions, but your movements were too obvious and over exaggerated. You get a 1/2 of 10" she said.

Amori and Imori stared in shock at their downed brother, then both charged Yugure. She looked up as they leaped at her and suddenly she was gone. The two ran too far, unable to stop, and stumbled over their oldest brothers body.

Yugure clicked her tongue "tch tch, so sloppy, and far too predictable, you two get 0" she said, glaring down at them. They gulped in unison, realizing as they stared into her murderous eyes and her claws came out, that maybe this hadn't been such a good idea.

~Some time later~

Yugure strolled though the pleasant forest, humming to herself. She figure they must have learned their lesson. Then she halted dead in her tracks. "Agh!!! I furgot ta take their number plates!!!" She cried, hands on her head. Her tail lashed and she sighed, suddenly drooping, ears and all.

"Looks like I have to go after my original target after all" she muttered, scratching the back of her neck, and started following his scent. It led her strangely to someone she wasn't expecting. Apparently the idiot squad hadn't learned at all, because the one in the tutrle neck was stalking Killua of all people.

Yugure smothered a guffaw and decided to watch, as she couldn't wait to see what happened. She could smell her target's scent up in one of the surrounding trees,and guessed he was after the blue turtle neck dude, though she wasn't sure.

~

Yugure was getting bored. It had been over a day since she'd been following the idiot following Killua, and nothing had happened. She was about ready to round house the guy to next week and be done with it, but then Killua finally made a move.

He turned around and called back "Oi, come out already, I know your there". The guy didn't move, and Yugure sighed internally. Killua shrugged and continued walking, and she sweat dropped 'That was it...?'.

After a while longer Killua seemed to get fed up and turned again "If you won't come out, I'll l come to you" he said. He started walking towards the guy, and the idiot seemed to freeze. Yugure, made irritable by boredom, got an irk mark.

"Yugure...Idiot Round House!" She said, executing said Axe kick into the back of the morons head. His face was pushed into the ground and she stood on top of him. "Yo" she grinned, saluting Killua.

He looked unsurprised, "Hi Yugure, what are you doing following me all this time?" He said. She shrugged, "I was bored, plus mah target is tailin' you. I'm sure you noticed". He nodded "You sure you're gonna be okay, that guy seems strong" he said. Yugure grinned "Aw~ yur worried bout me~".

"Hmgreephdfffmmmhm" they both looked down. "Ah, I furgot about you" Yugure said, stepping off the guy who's face she had been mushing into the dirt. His head shot up and he gasped for breath, his blue turtle neck stained with grime.

Yugure coasted her arms and watched him choke and spit the mud out of his mouth. "What'cha gonna do with 'im?" She asked Killua, he looked into the trees "Well for now...you two come out unless you want the same treatment". Yugure looked over as the other 2/3 of the moron trio cam out from behind some trees and stared between Killua and Yugure in fear.

I mean, they keep getting their butts kicked by kids. They're starting to learn not to mess, too late though. Yugure cracked her nuckles one by one. "You lot again eh? You love pain that much?" She asked, grinning.

They shook their heads vigorously and Killua extended one hand "Give us your tags and you can go" he said. They hesitated, and suddenly Killua was next to one of them, his hand at their neck. His fingers were sharpened to knife points and one nail splint the guys skin, allowing a drop of blood to escape.

"I said give me your tags" he said casually, his face totally nonchalant and innocent looking. Yugure was too busy laughing at the three's expression, or she probably would have hugged him. The three tossed their tags at Killua and ran like the devil was after them. Or rather who short kids with inhuman abilities.

Yugure couldn't stop chuckling, her tail curling in amusement and her ears twitching. Killua arched an eye brown as she gasped for breath and finally calmed down. "Well then, let's see if we can have one last bit of fun" he said. Holding the tags he didn't need in one hand, he chucked on I. One direction, and the other in the opposite.

Yugure tried to stop him, but was too late. Drooping she sighed "I could have used those...". Her head came up when she felt her target leap after one of the thrown plaques. She cursed under her breath and took after them. Killua watched her go, perplexed, and shrugged, turning to go wait for the end of the exam. Yugure pounded after the guy at a full sprint, he was fast.

Tail streaming behind her and ears flat, she managed to keep up, barely. She stood panting at the edge of the clearing and watched as her target caught the tag. For some reason he collapsed to his knees as if defeated. Yugure's eyes glinted and she thought 'Chance!~'.

She darted out of the trees and dove past the man. Her arm reached out and snagged the edge of his tag in passing, flipping it off the front of his outfit. He was so surprised Yugure had time to hit the ground, roll, come up, catch the tag, and take off.

She ran for her life, well aware her opponent was much stronger than her. She came to a stop at the edge of the trees leading to the shore, and gasped for breath. Looking down she had to visually confirm she actually had the tag. Her tail twitched in self satisfaction and she grinned.

"I some'ow managed to survive that 3one. Lets see if I can survive the rest of the week" She said, looking out at the wide forest and wondering how her friends were doing...

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

...I am so sorry for the long wait, that's all I'll say this time, I'm sorry it keeps happening *bows* it just seems like my brain no worky when it comes to this book ~(-w-)~

VOTE!~

COMMENT!~

CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICIZE!~

AND SORRY FIR THE WAIT PLEZ DONT HATE ME!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

102K 1.1K 12
Your parents were government scientists working on a secret project of combining animal and human DNA in hopes of creating half-human, half-animal li...
108K 4.9K 26
By year fifteen, every girl and boy recieve a special beast bond and power. Kids would commonly get the powers of fire, nature, air, werewolf, or vam...
1.5K 81 9
The fact that you know that you're the last of your kind is hard to cope with. When Y/n arrives home after her long deployment, she is immediately s...
689K 18.8K 29
❛ you took my breath away ❜ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...