๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐‘๐Š

By SEOKKBUTT

๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚ โ” ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. โ›Why am I doing this, you ask? That's because, baby, you're so irresistable.โœ ... More

โ–Œษชษดแด›ส€แด
Dษชsแด„สŸแด€ษชแดแด‡ส€โ„ข
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 23

985 93 27
By SEOKKBUTT

an;
Enjoy the update!
Do not forget to vote
and comment 🥺🥺

Word count: 1620.
Not proofread.

When the duo entered the apartment, Jeongguk didn't glance Hoseok, not even for a mere second and went inside the spare bedroom Hoseok's apartment had. To say that Hoseok was confused and kind of saddened because he didn't know of a reason for Jeongguk to be acting so angrily, would be an understatement.

He pouts, as he mumbles whatever the thoughts he was having in his head as of now. What happened to him? He was just fine when I left this morning. Did something happen in my absence? Is he mad at me or someone else?

Hoseok groans out loudly as he put down the glass of water he held on the table. "I should just ask him when he gets normal.." deciding to skip the dinner as he already ate well, he goes to his own room to sleep.

Taking a shower, Hoseok gets changed into a comfortable pyjama set and he plopped himself down on the soft mattress, but not before cleaning it. Just as he was about to sleep comfortably, he heard as ping from his phone, clearly indicating of a text message.

Unlocking the phone, Hoseok opened the text. It was from his boss.

Mister Park.
I hope you had a wonderful day today.
And I hope I didn't give you a chance to complain.

Me.
Absolutely, and absolutely not!
Thank you for today, really. I haven't
had so much fun in a long time.

And the food sir made was.. 👨🏻‍🍳😘

Mister Park.
Haha.. you're so cute.

Hoseok blushes at that.

Mister Park.
Why are you still up?
Are you not planning to
sleep tonight?

Me.
I was about to, actually.
I heard my phone ping so
I unlocked it to check.

Mister Park.
Oh, did I disturb you then?

Me.
Oh, my. Not at all!
Please text me whenever
you want to.

Shit, do I sound desperate? Hoseok asks to himself rather loudly in the quietness of the room.

Mister Park.
Hoping you're not gonna change that.

Hoseok puts his phone against his racing heart. Are we flirting with each other now?? He squeals into his pillow before typing out his reply:

Me.
Will not.

Mister Park.
I'll see, I'll see.
Anyways, about our next date..

Hoseok feels excited just by the text alone.

Mister Park.
I'll get back to you with that, soon.
But for now, let's call it a night, yeah?

As much as Hoseok wanted to stay up a little more and chat with the latter, he was also very tired [plus, he's positive Jimin is also tired, seeing he did so many things today] so, he stops himself from requesting a little more time and obeys.

Me.
Okay.
Alright, then.
Good night !!

Mister Park.
Good night, baby.

Shit, Hoseok curses at the nickname, I love the way he calls me. He smiles at the text before locking his phone. Turning to the other side and covering himself up with the blanket, Hoseok sleeps happily.. forgetting all about Jeongguk's pouty, angered face.

The next morning.

Jeongguk was the first to wake up, and Hoseok wasn't surprised to find him in the kitchen. "You woke up early?" Hoseok questions although it sounded more like a statement.

"Ask me if I slept last night," he mutters, hiding his voice behind the sizzling sound the pan on the stove is making. Sighing, "Yeah, I woke up early." He replies, now loudly enough for Hoseok to hear.

Nodding, Hoseok takes a seat on the stool, "And, you're preparing breakfast for us?" He questions the younger, and he earns a hum as an answer, without being met with his eyes. Hoseok frowns at his odd behaviour, because the younger would usually skip around and hug him after replying anything- or even wish him good morning with a good tight hug and little pecks on his cheeks.

Still frowning, he thinks of a possible reason for Jeongguk to look so mad, and that's when he remembers the events from the last night. "Jeongguk-ie, are you mad at me?" He asks, straightforward.

The man handling the pan scoffs, "Why do you ask?"

"I mean, you were so off yesterday evening. And even now, you aren't talking to me like you always do. So, you being mad at me for a reason I don't know is the only valid reason my mind could come up with."

Jeongguk briefly closes his eyes, and when he opens them back, he turns off the stove and brings the utensil on the dining table, "I am.." he mutters, pout was now forming on his face, "Okay, yes. I'm mad at you."

Surprised, "Wha- but why would you be mad at me?" Hoseok asks in concern.

"Hyung, don't go out with your boss," Jeongguk huffs, "It's..- It's not ethical!" He tries to hide away his jealousy behind that mere, illogical reason.

"I don't understand you, Gguk-ie. I know you're probably worried about me losing my job if things don't go right between him and I, but," Hoseok tries to explain, "But, you don't have to worry. Although I'm not sure if we would end up being in a relationship yet, but I can assure you that it wouldn't affect my joblife. Jimin and I will talk it out beforehand, if things are going to be serious between us, that is."

"You really don't understand me, do you?" The younger replies, smiling sadly, "Yes, you don't, hyung." He answers for himself before continuing, "But let's keep that chat for later. What I do want to talk to you right now is- I just.. don't like that boss of yours. And I feel like you're trusting him with your professional and personal life way too much. How much do you know about him?"

Hoseok was out of words at the question. It's not like Jeongguk was wrong here. But there's just.. a stupid part of his heart that has already fallen for Jimin, which is majorly thanks to the sweet gestures Jimin has shown or done to him in the recent days, and- well, except for that bossy part of him. Keeping aside that though, Hoseok also cannot turn a blind eye to the fact that Jimin is flawlessly gorgeous.

If it wasn't for his sweet behaviour, Hoseok is sure he would have fallen for his boss sooner or later because of his pretty face.

"Don't concern yourself with it, Gguk-ie," Hoseok tries to say calmly, "I, of course, know where to put a clear line. I know why you're so worried. But- but let me deal with my things myself, hmm? You've heard of what I've gone through when you weren't here, haven't you? I, I feel like I've restricted myself enough, like I've suffered enough, I feel like after finally being stable, all alone on my feet, I am now allowed to love my life. I want to live a life like I want to."

Jeongguk wasn't expecting Hoseok to pour all of his feelings like that [and, honestly, neither did Hoseok], which is why he's now left speechless, and is reminded of Hoseok's miserable life all these years.

It's not that he has forgotten about it, anyways. His mind right now is just all over places, and so are his feelings for the older boy. So it was too hard to concentrate on anything at a time.

And it wasn't Jeongguk's fault everything that has happened to Hoseok, yet he finds his heart and his mind blaming himself. Blaming himself for not being with Hoseok when he needed his presence the most.

"I'm sorry," Jeongguk mutters inhaling sharply as he is now fighting back his tears before he continues, "I'm sorry, I'll be more understanding from now on, hyung." He hugged Hoseok and the moment he heard Hoseok break out in his embrace, so did he.

He let himself cry as much as Hoseok was.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there with you when you wanted me."

Hoseok breaks away in am instant, "I didn't mean it that way," he says, "It's just that.. I honestly don't know. Some days, I'm suddenly reminded of everything while some days I live so nonchalantly, despite being in pain. Baby, don't be sorry, it's not your fault."

I'm sorry that I love you. But if you've decided to give Jimin a chance, who am I to stop you, hyung?

"You should give your boss a chance," he says putting a heavy stone on his heart, so ready to give up his own feelings, and wanting nothing more than a happy Hoseok, "But! Don't trust him easily. If he's there to take care of you without betraying you, I'd be cruel to crumble down your happiness. I'd wish you a big, fat luck with him."

I may not be happy without you, but if that's what you choose, I'd wish for your happiness instead.

Hoseok jumps back on Jeongguk's chest, "Thank you! You just have to know him a little, I swear he's a nice man. I've had misconceptions every now and then in the beginning but they all seem to vanish away now that I've spent some time with him." He rambles on and on even after that, and Jeongguk only hears him, he only sees his hyung's smiley eyes and flushed cheeks while Hoseok declared his likings towards his boss.

an;
I've seen couple of
you guys wondering what
I meant by 'locket' in the last

chapter.. or the second last?
Idk but here's an example:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.4K 39
Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Yoongi all have one thing in common: They're in love with Park Jimin, the pretty pregnant omega next do...
9.2K 588 31
YN, the youngest and the richest CEO of South Korea. A girl who have an unknown yet not so bad past. A girl who is cold to everyone except her loved...
20.5K 774 27
Hoseok has been obsessed with Taehyung since they were young. Taehyung has been forced to work for Hoseok after the untimely death of his parents. Al...