Severus x reader one shots

By sips___tea

A collection of one shots about Severus! Both fluff and lemons More

Peved
Glasses
Lupin X Snape X Reader - Competing For Affection
Lupin Ending - Competing For Affection
Snape Ending - Competing For Affection
Suggestions?
Lupin X Snape X Student Reader - Help You
Escape
The Truth
Discovered
I Want The Truth
Line Without A Hook
Can I have my sweater back?
The diary
Date Weekend part 1 - Diagon Alley
Date Weekend Part 2 - London
🍋 Date Day Part 3 - London
Comfort you
As The World Caves In
Christmas Worries
Mistake
Accident
Getting over it
Meeting you
100 years
100 Years - Part 2
100 years - Hogwarts
100 years - Stay
In pain
Pain and Support
God only knows
Valentines day
Caught
Fall out
Gone
Goodbye
🍋 Magic
Animals
Period Troubles
Ill
Protecting you against another co-worker
Facebook
Give Me Back My Cloak
Music part 1
Music part 2
Music Part 3
Tiktok
Tortured
Mask
Bellatrix
Make Out Session
Lament
Yule Ball Jealousy
Retirement
Regret
Pregnancy
Pregnancy - Part 2
Too much
Bubble Tea
Quiddich
Morning
Morse Code
Mudblood
Party
Hospital
Answers
Headcanons for Yandere Snape
Moonlit walk
Clear my head
Revenge
Save yourself
Veritaserum
What Severus Does To Relax
Relax Love
Tell Me
Don't go
Drunk
Yandere alphabet for Severus
Rivals for your attention, Part 1
Saved you

Happy Birthday Severus! Part 1

8.7K 216 167
By sips___tea

To celebrate best boys birthday I wrote this chapter for him 🎉🎂

You woke up and left Severus where he slept. You decided to get up early to prepare his birthday day.

Severus had no idea you planned it and you hoped he would like it as you got your presents for him out and placed them on the side. You started cooking pancakes. They had spices which Severus liked. You also had bacon in the oven. The smell brought your husband out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Severus asked.

"Making you breakfast" you said. You bring the bacon out the oven and put it on the side.

"Why?" Severus asked.

"It's your birthday" you said. "And as much as I like the Hogwarts breakfast, I thought we could spend breakfast together.

"I have 5 classes" Severus said sighing.

"I'll give one of your presents now then" you said. Putting the plates of pancakes and bacon on the table you went off to the cupboard and took out a parcel which had been wrapped in paper. Placing it on the table you sat down and started to eat.

Severus picked it up and gently u wrapped it, his face was confused and interested.

It was a long scarf which was black and green.

He raised his eyebrows and put it on.

"It's very warm" he said.

"I was thinking that it should be" you said. "Oh and there is something else in there"

There was a smaller wrapped gift. He opened it and onto the table fell a ring. It was black, two snakes, they snaked around each other to form a ring. The eyes of the snake had Emerald stones.

Severus stared at the ring. He examined it and slipped it on his finger.

"It's nice" he whispered, further examining it

"I'm glad you like it" you said.

He kept it on during breakfast and as he got dressed into his robes. You got into your own and smiled.

"I have a lesson to teach" you said.

"What a shame" he said and kissed you gently. "Thank you for the two gifts. They are beautiful"

"I have something else" you said smirking. "But you need to wait until this evening.

" Does this something else include you" he whispered, he pushed you onto a wall and smirked.

"Maybe it does" you said.

Severus kisses your neck and you giggled.

"Hey!" you said. "I have a lesson to teach, as much as I want to stay here"

Severus smiled. He ruffled your hair and walked to his desk which made you roll your eyes. You fixed your hair and waved goodbye as you walked up to your classroom.

You taught (Your favourite subject (mine is the history of magic because I'm a sad nerd). The day went slow, Severus wasn't at lunch, he must have been busy. You decided to get him a little pie and go down to the dungeons.

Severus was head down on the desk with piles of papers around him. You looked confused and walked over to him. You put your hand on his shoulder and looked up.

"Oh," he said seeing it was you.

"I got you a pie" you said. "What's wrong?"

"nothing" he said.

"Tell me" you said raising your eyebrows.

"It's just odd" he said "I have never had a birthday gift"

You looked shocked, how could have have never had a birthday gift. The ring which you had gifted him lay on the table. You gave him a hug the best you could as he sat on his chair.

"I'm sorry you have never had a birthday gift" you said, kissing him gently on the head. "But next year I will get you even more things" You kissed his head again. "Now eat something"

Severus got up from the chair and hugged you back, he clung to you, like he never wanted to let go. You couldn't really breathe but after a short while, he put you down and smiled. Going over to the desk he picked the ring up and slipped it back on his finger. He unwrapped the pie and took a bite, sitting down at his desk he began to mark essays.

"Would you like a coffee?" you asked, going towards the kitchen area.

"Yes please" he said.

As you got his coffee ready, you also got his other gift-ready. It was a book, a muggle cookbook. Severus loved to cook, which seemed from his love for potion-making. It was a large Gordon Ramsey cookbook. Making sure it was okay you put it back into its hiding spot and brought the coffee out and placed it in front of him.

"Hey, mister" you said. "No marking"

Severus looked at you confused.

"It's your Birthday" you said. "You don't mark on your birthday"

"Then what do I do?" he askes.

"Spend time with me?" you ask.

"That sounds satisfactory," he said and stood. "Were where we from this morning?" he asked "Oh yes"

He backed you to a wall and kissed you gently on the lips, teasing you gently. with one hand he took your hips and the other hand he rested on the wall. You took his robed in your hands, bringing him closer to him.

"My perfect Kitten" he whispered into your lips. "I love you and your gifts"

"I'm glad" you mumbled.

There was suddenly a knock on the door. Severus in one movement sat down again and you went to the door and opened it.

"Hello Williamson" you said "Come in"

Severus huffed slightly. "What do you want Williamson?" he asked slightly irritated.

"You said I had detention at the last part of lunch" he said.

"Oh yes I did" Severus said. "Sit and read this"

Severus threw a textbook at him. "Read from page five" he said.

The book veered off course and was going to hit the floor. You caught it and placed it in front of the student. "Did you not do the work?" you asked

"No, but Draco was distracting me!" he said.

"(y/n) don't humour him" Severus called.

"I wasn't" you said.

"May I have another coffee?" Severus asked. "Seeing as you insist that I shouldn't mark on my birthday"

"Yes master" you said jokingly. "Hey Williamson do you want anything to drink"

Severus smirked slightly at the name you called him and watched as you nodded to Williamson wanting a tea.

"Is it your birthday sir?" Williamson asked

"What is it to you?" Severus asked, still watching you.

"I just want to wish you a happy birthday" you said. "And I agree with Professor (y/n)"

"On what?" he said, his eyes finally looking at the boy.

"You shouldn't mark on your birthday." he said  "Like I wouldn't want to do school work on mine"

"Told you Sev" you called. "10 points to Hufflepuff for that Williamson!"

Severus shook his head

"You give house points so freely," Severus said as you put a mug down. "I do" you said, putting it down in front of the student. "But you know what I enjoy it"

"This boy is in for detention" Severus drawled. "You seem to be making it a spar (y/n), I wouldn't be surprised if you brought out a four-course meal for Williamson here"

You playfully pocked Severus, rolling your eyes at his comment. 

Students started to file in for the next lesson. You took the finished cup of the student and put it in the kitchen and left the dungeons.

You met Severus at dinner. He seemed cheerful. Williamson had spread the news that it was his birthday and many students wished him one. At first, he was a bit standoffish about it, not sure how to react, however, he soon began to nod or even say thanks to those students who said it.

"Happy Birthday Severus," McGonigal said. She slid a package over to him.

Severs smiled weakly and nodded as a thanks.

"The gift is from the whole staff team" she said.

Severus put it onto the floor and carried on eating.

"Severus says thanks for the gift" you said to Flitwick.

"I'm glad he appreciates it"

Soon dinner was over and together you went down the dungeons. The teachers had got him a box of wine. Severus brought one out and opened it. You got two glasses and he filled them up.

"Oh I have my other gift" you said, and getting up you went to the cupboard.

Severus opened it and smiled. "A cookbook" he stated.

"It's a muggle one" you said "Gordon Ramsey is a famous chef in the muggle world"

"Is he now?" he asked and flipped the book over to read the back. "Thank you" he said and kissed your cheek.

"The wine is delicious" you said

Severus poured another glass for himself and leaned back in the chair sighing in relaxation. You looked at him with love in your eyes and snuggled up into his shoulder.

"This has been a nice day" he said.

"I tried to make it special" you said.

Severus kissed you gently. He put his glass down and took you into his arms, kidding your neck.

"Severus" you giggle "Let me out my wine down first" Severus stopped and you put your glass on the table next to the sofa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 91 25
Harry Potter,Hermione Granger,Ron Weasley,Fred Weasley,George Weasley,Neville Longbottom,Ginny Weasley,Luna Lovegood,Draco Malfoy, and Seamus Finnegan
126K 3.2K 122
A collection of PLATONIC Severus Snape Oneshots/Imagines ***This is a current work in progress (I do not own this character- the character Severus S...
252K 6.2K 16
A story about 2 people falling in love , willing to do anything for each other
10.4K 401 45
"𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧," 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲, "𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜...