Someone Fresh, HONEYDEW

By am_the_limelight

[COMPLETE] Y/n is an Australian dancer and YouTuber who has recently moved to LA to go to a dance school. On... More

1. Sober Ride Home
2. FBI... Not.
3. Day in the Life of a Dancer
4. In the Studio
5. In the Park
6. The Heartbreak in Her Past
7. Assessment Week
8. I Hope that you... Burn...
9. Teach Me How to Dance
10. Happy Birthday!
11. Revolution
12. Fan Base Detectives
13. I'm MOVING!
14. Hate and Love
15. Summer Vibes and Tour
16. A Unique Uber Ride
17. San Diego Show
18. Move Eben!
19. Trek to Hollywood
20. If this is a Dream, don't wake me
21. Screw Societal Standards
23. It's not you it's me
24. SnOWW!
25. Someone Fresh, Honeydew

22. Date Night

9 1 0
By am_the_limelight

Y/n's pov

I was taking Eben to a drive-in movie. My plan was to put down the back seat of my car and cover it with the abundance of cushions and blankets I had stuffed in the boot for the occasion. Then we would just reverse park, and watch with an open boot.

I had also made a big bag of popcorn and brought a whole lot of other snacks and finger food for dinner. Like a picnic, but in the back of my car.

When we were almost at the drive-in movie place, I got Eben to put a scarf on as a blindfold.

"I still have no idea where we're going..."

"Good. And, no, I am not telling you. Put the blindfold on."

"But then I can't look at your beautiful face..." he whined.

"Awww, stop," I blushed, keeping my eyes on the road. " If you don't put the blindfold on now or I-"

"Make me," Eben interrupted with a smirk. "You won't."

"Watch me."

I turned on my blinker and pulled over to the side of the road.

I buckled my seatbelt, snatching the scarf from him as I did so. Skirting over onto his lap, I attacked him with the blindfold. He started tickling me.

"Stop!" I squealed pushing his arms away.

He stopped, and I reached up to put the scarf around his head.

"Sike!" He began to tickle me again.

As I squirmed, I had an idea. I grabbed his face and kissed him. Eben stopped tickling me and kissed back. Slowly and carefully, without breaking the kiss, I slipped the scarf behind his head and then pulled it around his eyes and tied it before he could stop me.

"Sike, I win," I whispered in his ear, before kissing his cheek and climbing back into my seat.

"I don't even know what to say other than well played. Oh, and I can't see a single thing."

"Good. We're almost there."

I pulled into the drive-thru place and handed my tickets to the booth operator, and then drove to a parking space.

"Can I take it off yet? You're parking, aren't you?"

"Patience, my dear. All will be revealed."

"Did you just call me your dear? Please keep doing that. I like it."

"Anything, my dear," I grinned. "Now, stay there while I do a few things. And, please don't ruin the surprise and take the scarf off. Please?"

I skipped around to the boot of the car and opened it. After pulling all the pillow and blankets and bags out, I put down the back seat.

"What are you doing?" Eben called. "It sounds... dangerous?"

"All will be revealed momentarily," I called back, putting all the pillows and blankets back in the now much larger space in the back of the car, and piling the food bags in a corner.

Once I was done, I made my way around to Eben's door and opened it.

"Without taking the blindfold off, you can take your seatbelt off and I'll guide you... somewhere."

He obliged. I took him the long way around the car.

"Dude, you're almost cutting the circulation to my hand. Do you really not trust me?"

"I-," He loosened his grip.

"I thought so," I grinned, positioning him so that he was facing the open boot.

Then, I reached up and untied the scarf, pulling it away like Dr Doofenshmirtz revealing his latest Something-Inator to Perry the Platypus. "Taa-daa!"

"Ohh, drive-in movie. Dope!" He pulled me into a side hug. "Thanks."

"I'm glad you like it."

He pulled me toward the car, and we climbed into the boot.

"Was the blindfold really necessary?"

"No, but it was fun," I grinned. "I have snacks."

We simultaneously started building a nest out of pillows and then snuggled up together in it, just as the pre-movie ads started playing.

"I never asked what the movie is."

"You'll see."

"Ohh, come on!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to be taken on a date I've been single for my entire life like wh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 8 13
Not every story is a love story. Hello my name is Emily rose and I just got invited to this big YouTube party. I've been waiting for this party fore...
159K 3.5K 29
Lexie and Morgan met each other online and instantly became best friends, but they've never met each other in person before, so they decided to fly L...
204K 4.6K 40
y/n's parents have a business trip in england and take her and her younger brother with them. y/n ends up meeting two famous minecraft streamers ther...
5.7K 52 16
TW mention of abuse ed and sh mentioned inappropriate actions and language a little smut spooky moments Y/n is 22 years old and this story takes p...