TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

By YOONOJAM0126

A human heart has its own rhythm, its own melody. It sings of songs of pain and happiness but what people don... More

TRACK 1.
TRACK 2.
TRACK 3.
TRACK 4.
TRACK 5.
TRACK 6.
TRACK 7.
TRACK 8.
TRACK 9.
TRACK 10.
TRACK 11.
TRACK 12.
TRACK 13.
TRACK 14.
TRACK 15.
TRACK 16.
TRACK 17.
TRACK 18.
TRACK 19.
TRACK 20.
TRACK 21.
TRACK 22.
TRACK 23.
TRACK 24.
TRACK 25.
TRACK 26.
TRACK 27.
TRACK 28.
TRACK 29.
TRACK 30.
TRACK 31.
TRACK 32.
TRACK 34.
TRACK 35.
TRACK 36.
TRACK 37.
TRACK 38.
TRACK 39.
TRACK 40.
TRACK 41.
TRACK 42.
TRACK 43.
TRACK 44.
TRACK 45. [END]

TRACK 33.

1K 48 0
By YOONOJAM0126

***I wanted to tell you, I wanted to call out to you. But I always swallow them and repeat them over and over, the words of my  heart. No matter how much I shout out, I guess you can't hear it. Every day only in the inside, only with my eyes, I had to tell you my words of love for you.***

NO ONE'S POV

When Jeongyeon got up from bed, Mio and Mina were still sleeping, she has to leave early so she could back to these two sooner. She took a bath and was about to make breakfast because she knows Mio will look for her pancakes once she wakes up.

But to her surprised Mina was already in the kitchen cooking.

JY : "What are you doing up from bed?"

MN : "You said you have to go early."

JY : "Yeah but didn't I told you, I'm fine? You go back to bed and I'll make breakfast." She said while wearing her apron.

MN : "Aniyo, go and sit down. I'll make breakfast since you and Mio always make it for me."

JY : "But...

MN : "At least let me do this for you, isn't this what normally partners do? Beside I don't want your clothes getting dirty."

JY : "Arraso, I'll get out of your way."

Jeongyeon sat and watch Mina, the girl was too focused on what she's doing. And everything Mina does looks fancy, Jeongyeon knew this since they were young. Even with just doing the laundry or cleaning the bed Mina still looks elegant, a real-life princess.

MN : "Pervert where do you think you're looking at?"

JY : "Excuse me? I was seated it's not my fault my face is the same level as your ass?"

MN : "See??? I knew you're looking at it."

JY : "Aish.... And what if I did? That's part of you, and you are part of me."

Mina didn't answer just put the pancakes on the table.

JY : "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

MN : "Pabo, it's your fault for saying stuff like that." She said sitting next to her. "Eat, you have to go soon."

JY : "Aigoo haha what a cute baby."

MN : "Shut up."

JY : "Wait, what are you doing?"

MN : "Ha? I'm having breakfast with you."

JY : "Ehhhh just eat later with Mio, that kid wants someone to eat with her. I can eat on my own, I'm used to it."

MN : "You can't use "used" as an excuse anymore, you can't tell me things like that because you have us. Your not gonna do things on your own, pabo. I'll eat with her so worry about your pancakes."

Jeongyeon could only chuckle, Mina is right, she can't just say she'll do things on her own since she has the two of them. Mina starts fixing her hair and shirt, Jeongyeon turned around and she saw the warmest thing she can ever see. Something that she thought she'll only see in her dreams.

Mina was still in her pajama, her hair tied up, she doesn't have to make up on her face and her mouth still have a pancake. She's in her most domestic state, like a teenager who just jumps out of bed. Jeongyeon loves it, Jeongyeon loves her so much.

And there's not a night where she didn't prayed to wake up on days like this.

JY : "I thought were eating breakfast???"

MN : "I can't let you go with a wrinkled shirt and messy hair, can't I? It'll make you look like your not being taken care of."

JY : "Are you sure you want me to look good?" She jokingly asks.

Mina looks at her for a while, then suddenly grabbed her face and pressed her lips in her forehead.

JY : "Yah! You're gonna make me smell like honey and pancakes."

MN : "And so? If somebody says you smell like pancakes tell them to step back a little because they're standing too close. You need to tell people you have a girlfriend waiting for you and not just let them do whatever they want."

JY : "You mean wife?"

MN : "Maja! Tell them you have a wife and a kid waiting for you at home. Now, finish your pancakes, so you can go."

Something inside Jeongyeon flipped, she remembers something that Mina either choose not to talk about again or she just forgets.

JY : "Hey I've been thinking a lot about what you said back in Daecheon.... I don't know if you remember it but you asked me to get married. It's just the topic never came up again and not giving you a proper answer back then was wrong... Hmmm aren't we rushing things? Isn't it a little bit early to talk about marriage? Don't get me wrong I want it more than anything else but this kind of thing takes time in planning, I think we should wait. Besides what's important here is we have each other. You, me and Mio...." She said turning to face mina.

The Japanese stop eating put down her fork and look back at her.

MN : "Really? Why does it sound like your just making an excuse? What's there to wait for Jeong? We spent 20 years not knowing what the two of us felt. Now, you want me to wait again? For a long? 20? 30 years? Just tell me you don't have any plan to do it."

JY : "It's not like that, of course, I want to do it."

MN : "Then why? Did you get married before that you can't marry me? Are you actually going out today to fix it?"

Jeongyeon just looked at her.

MN :  "Aish........ Go before you get late."

JY : "Mina I.."

MN : "Just go Jeong, we'll just forget about it. Your right we don't need it. Take care."

Mina stood up and started cleaning the dishes, no matter how Jeongyeon try to talk to her the girl would simply ignore her.

JY : "Arraso, I'll go but we'll talk about this once I get back. Please don't overthink okay? It's nothing like what you said. I'll be home soon, sorry Michan." She said giving Mina one last hug before leaving.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 111 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!
37.7K 1.1K 16
Mostly female reader DO NOT COPY MY WORK!! Disclaimer: I don't own Twice or anyone in this book except my story line. The photos used aren't mine.
161K 11.4K 77
Trust and Love is a dangerous game, so better play it wisely or else you will take the consequences between pleasure and pain. Good Luck! :)
162K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918