TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

By YOONOJAM0126

A human heart has its own rhythm, its own melody. It sings of songs of pain and happiness but what people don... More

TRACK 1.
TRACK 2.
TRACK 3.
TRACK 4.
TRACK 5.
TRACK 6.
TRACK 7.
TRACK 8.
TRACK 9.
TRACK 10.
TRACK 11.
TRACK 12.
TRACK 13.
TRACK 14.
TRACK 15.
TRACK 16.
TRACK 17.
TRACK 18.
TRACK 19.
TRACK 20.
TRACK 21.
TRACK 22.
TRACK 23.
TRACK 24.
TRACK 25.
TRACK 26.
TRACK 28.
TRACK 29.
TRACK 30.
TRACK 31.
TRACK 32.
TRACK 33.
TRACK 34.
TRACK 35.
TRACK 36.
TRACK 37.
TRACK 38.
TRACK 39.
TRACK 40.
TRACK 41.
TRACK 42.
TRACK 43.
TRACK 44.
TRACK 45. [END]

TRACK 27.

1.1K 54 16
By YOONOJAM0126

***There's only one thing I can't do, that is to leave you while still in  love with you***

NO ONE'S POV

And maybe the gloomy weather was perfect for the day, it made walking around the street easily. Just like what Jeongyeon has said a while ago, the only time she let Mina's hand go was when they were eating.

When they got to the beach Jeongyeon started pulling Mina onto the sands.

MN : "Easy, the sea's not gonna go anywhere."

Jeongyeon didn't answer but instead pulled her faster.

MN : "Haha are you a kid? Are you sure we're looking for a place for Mio and not for you?"

JY : "It's not every day I get to see the sea, left alone with the girl I love."

The Japanese were taken back, this is what Jeongyeon was talking about. A while ago she was sure that the taller girl would just childishly answer her, who knew she'll be this gutsy. Before she could say a word, Jeongyeon let her go, took her sandals and backpack off, and run towards the sea.

Mina watch as Jeongyeon slips through her hand, literally. Somehow seeing her run away felt weird. It's the very first time since Jeongyeon has comeback that she felt worried. She wasn't sure why or what's the reason but it's giving her these uncomfortable feelings in her heart.

*SPLASH*

But even before Mina got drown in the unpleasant thing she's feeling Jeongyeon have splashed water on her.

MN : "Yah!"

JY : "Haha you look lost baby girl, what were you thinking?"

MN : "And what are you doing, come back here so I can make you pay for what you did."

JY : "If you want to it, come and get it." She said provokingly.

Jeongyeon took another step back, the water is up to her knees and was already soaking her short.

JY : "Wae-yo?" She smirks. "Afraid you'll drown?"

MN : "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon!" She said charging in the water.

Mina didn't waste another minute, she took her sandals off and put all her belongings inside Jeongyeon's bag. The moment she got in the water, she started splashing the taller girl. Which Jeongyeon just accepted.

MN : "Huh! Look who's drenched right now."

Jeongyeon didn't say a word, just looked at her and smile at her warmly. She took steps after steps until she got in front of Mina.

"She's not mad, right? She started it." Mina said to herself.

In a blink of an eye, Mina was engulfed by Jeongyeon's warm embrace. She squeezed her tight.

MN : "Yah! This is not fair." She whines.

Jeongyeon held her tighter.

JY : "I just love you so much."

And right there, Mina's world stop revolving. She forgot about everything, why they were here. Right now, it's just her and Jeongyeon in their own little world. She starts hugging Jeongyeon back, she could feel the waves touching her knees and the wind caressing her skin.

JY : "Is this what heaven on earth means?"

Mina didn't know what to say, she feels the same way Jeongyeon does. It's indeed heaven on earth.

Yoo Jeongyeon is her calm surrender.

JY : "Mianhe, I think we'll need a change of clothes." She said letting Mina go.

MN : "Pabo, you should've thought about it earlier."

The taller girl grabbed Mina's hand again.

JY : "Haha, don't worry I'll take responsibility for it. Gaja."

-

Just like Jeongyeon has said, she bought clothes they can change into. Luckily the store owner was kind enough to let them use the bathroom to shower, or should say it's all thanks to Jeongyeon's unbearable charm?

Mina stepped in the shower and Jeongyeon on the other. When she got out of the bath and got dressed, she looked at the shirt and thought Jeongyeon's taste is really weird. Well, at least her short was just normal jeans.

The first thing she notice when she got out was Jeongyeon sitting with the older lady, she was wearing a floral short. Mina wouldn't realize it until the taller girl turns around.

JY : "There you are, what took you so long? I missed you."

Mina didn't answer her instead she quickly walks towards her.

MN : "Jeong what were you thinking? We're not high school students." She whisper.

JY : "Wae? It doesn't say it's only for high school students besides that's the only clothes they have and you look good, we look good. Don't we look good together ajumma?" She said putting her hand around Mina's shoulder.

"Omo you two are perfect for each other." The older lady said.

JY : "See? Perfect. Don't you like it? I mean.... Don't go bacon my heart? I wouldn't if I fried??????" She said point back and forth to their "Couple shirt"

MN : "Dork!"

JY : "Haha arraso, gaja. Let's get things over with."

After saying goodbye to the older lady, the two continue walking down the beach. Stoping at every store Jeongyeon finds a toy. It was not until the very end of the road. The hotel seems perfect for the occasion. It has an indoor pool, they offer different water activity and the scenery is a big bonus, they knew this is the one.

JY : "We'll take it, I'll pay for everything now."

"Okay Ms. Yoo, you just have to sign here."

MN : "Jeong I'll pay for it."

JY : "Ani."

MN : "Don't be stubborn."

JY : "Ani."

MN : "Aish, at least let me pay for half of it."

JY : "A-N-I-Y-O. Let me do it, so I can make up for the 6 years I haven't been with you two."

MN : "But making you pay for everything is not right. Let's just split it."

JY : "A-N-I-Y-O, if you really want to pay me. Then, you can make me pancakes until we both have white hair."

Mina starts to blush.

"Omo..."

The two of them look at the receptionist, Jeongyeon couldn't stop herself from chuckling.

"Mianhae, it's just you and your wife make a perfect couple."

JY : "Hahaha gomawo."

"Please you can have a sit while I finish the papers."

JY : "Can we look around, again?"

"Of course, take all the time you need and I'll make sure everything is good to go by the time you come back."

JY : "Thank you, let's go, wife." She teasingly said.

-

Mina just followed Jeongyeon, they walked all over the place and the taller girl hasn't said anything. Maybe she got tired, Mina thought. They stopped in beach front restaurant, Jeongyeon stood there watching the sunset. 

If Mina thinks about it, all they ever did was have fun like a young couple would do and at some point, they even forgot about everything, including Mio. Mina feels sorry about it but what bothers her more is the thought that maybe Jeongyeon still longs for those kinds of things. That somewhere deep inside the taller girl she still wants it to be just the two of them. Mina feels scared but if that's the case she'll understand, Jeongyeon never dated anyone and loving Mina made her skipped most of the important parts of a relationship.

The fear grew bigger and bigger along with the sun setting. She loves Jeongyeon but Mio is her everything, if she has to choose between these two, it'll be hard but she knows who will it be. So, in order to clear things up before it gets too late, she thought it'll be good for them to talk about it before they go back.

MN : "Uhmm do you want to eat dinner here?"

Jeongyeon looks around before facing Mina, she then smiled at her.

JY : "Nah, I'm good."

MN : "You sure? We rarely have time on our own, don't you like it this way?"

JY : "It'll sound rude and selfish......"

Mina hates it, why does it sound like Jeongyeon's about to say something that she wouldn't like.

JY : "But I wanna go home now, I know the scenery is beautiful. The food even looks good but I wanna see Mio soon. I know, I know, I'm being clingy right now but this is the longest time I have been away from Michan. A little more and I'm gonna go crazy, let's buy food and eat it together at home with Mio."

Mina didn't answer, what she heard is completely different from what she was thinking.

JY : "Mianaeyo Mina, let's just have a date here again but next time with Mio. Let's go home?"

And the latter started crying.

JY : "Mianhe, if you really want to eat here. Then it's fine, let's do it. Please stop crying." She said brushing the tears in her eyes.

The Japanese just hug her and cried even more.

JY : "Mianhe, please stop crying Michan, did I say something that made you upset?" She said hugging her back.

MN : "A-ani..." She stutter. "I just love you so much."

JY : "Aigoo, I love you more. Please stop crying, it's making me sad."

Jeongyeon held Mina's cheeks and slowly she takes her lips closer to the others'. It's like that dreamy rainy afternoon kiss they shared back in 2002.

Everything was magical, everything was perfect.

But Mina couldn't stop crying. Not that she doesn't want to but she can't. It's from relief that came after what Jeongyeon said. What she said made everything clear for the Japanese.

It will always be Mina, Jeongyeon, and Mio.

---

(A/N) Hope everyone's having a great day. Stay safe and Healthy 😁😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 124 16
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
99.7K 5.2K 48
You are the one who choose to hear what your Mind said or Your heart speaks!
85.4K 3.7K 41
Life is a choice and I have to choose one from two choices. Choose to be yourself or choose to be the one that people want but Everything changes sin...
163K 6.5K 38
โ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. โž [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918