Blue and Bronze || Draco Malf...

Por HAPPYKIDDI

"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed... Más

F I R S T W O R D S
B R O O M S T I C K
D E T E N T I O N
D R A G O N S
R E P U T A T I O N
F R I E N D S
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T E N T I O N S
S T U P E F Y
I N T E R E S T
B L A C K L A K E
P R O T E C T I V E
O V E R P R O T E C T I V E
B E T R A Y E D
H O L I D A Y
S C A R S & W O U N D S
H U E S O F Y E A R N
S H A D O W
P R E F E C T
M I X A N D S T I R
S C H E D U L E S
D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y
D I V U L G E N C E
B L O O D N' B L A D E
P A T R O N U S E S
D I S T R U S T F U L
N E C K T I E S
A T T I T U D E
C O N F E S S I O N
T O K E N O F L O V E
S I X T H Y E A R
C L A S S E S
L U R K I N T H E S H A D O W S
M E N D I N G C H A R M
K A T I E B E L L
L O C K E R R O O M S
T H E M A T C H
P I T C H B L A C K
I N V I T A T I O N
O L D F R I E N D
P O U N D I N G M A C H I N E
V E R A C I T Y
D A W N O F M A Y H E M
P A N D E M O N I U M
H I S V A L O R
T H E L O S S
N I G H T M A R E S
T H E 3 6 5 M O V I E
U N W A N T E D G U E S T S
C H A T T E R N P O N D E R
M I N I S T R Y L E T T E R
L I P S T I C K
T H E S E A R C H
V O U I V R E
T H E S W E E T S H O P
G R A N D N U P T I A L
M A L F O Y H E I R E S S E S
H E L L O

C O N F R O N T A T I O N

8.6K 175 283
Por HAPPYKIDDI

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter.

~

Diana woke up with a massive headache and her lower parts sore. Nonetheless she felt giddy, she had a very delightful dream and it was about Draco confessing his love to her. In fact, it felt very real, but she knew it wasn't, Draco would never tell her that he loves her, saddening but she accepted that.

She groggily opened her eyes and stretched out her whole body, hands above her head. “What time is it, Draco?” she yawned.

She was met with complete silence.

She propped herself up with her arms and glance around the room, a frown escaped her lips. Her eyes narrowed in concern ― Draco left.

He wasn't in the room, and it began to ticked her off . She doesn't even know whose room this was and what time it was. But then, Her eyes found the round gold clock above the door, it was past afternoon already. She had missed exactly four classes and Draco didn't even bother besterring her up from her sleep. 

What could've gone wrong? They obviously had a good time last night, so why would he just leave without even saying a word or waking her up with a kiss? It was barbaric, Diana thought it was ridiculous. She was getting temperamental, she'd never thought that he would leave her all alone in the room without ―

Her eyes found a small yellowish parchment in the bedside table, tucked from beneath a pile of folded uniforms. Her wand was next to it.

Despite her aching and sore body, she pulled the blankets off her body and scooted to the edge of the bed. Her hand reached out for the parchment and slipped it out of the pile of clothes 

Two hands on either side of it, she scanned the parchment only to realize it was a letter or perhaps a note, so she started reading it:

Dear Diana,

Darling I apologize for not waking you up. I badly wanted to shake you out of your slumber however you look so exhausted, so I thought it's best if you continued resting. Don't worry I gave you a forehead kiss before I left, and I ask your friend Luna for your uniforms. I already told the professors you were sick, you need not to worry about your absenties, they excused you. Also, I thought you'd be concerned about the room, don't worry it's mine, rest all you want. Find me if you wake up, darling.

Yours Truly,
Draco Malfoy.

A wide smile curled up her lips, she folded the parchment into two and pressed it against her chest. Her eyes shifted to the uniforms on top of the bedside table, he really did so much before attending his classes, he even lied for her and gave her a forehead kiss before leaving.

He seems so odd these days.

Diana remembered how he writes letters to her back then ― it was always short, demanding, no dears, no darlings, no yours truly, but now ― he became really..... Sweet. It was almost hard to believe. Her heart combusted with bliss, and her stomach fluttered.

Then she scanned the room, how daft can she be? Of course it'd be his, who would have a chandelier in the ceiling with an all black interior? Of course the Draco Malfoy. Now that she knew, it was a bit obvious ― the four posts canopy bed, it was far too grand for someone else other than him. But how did he have his own room?

She thought he was roommates with Blaise and Theo, she never knew he demanded for his own room, and she definitely didn't knew students can have their own room.

She shook her head and tried standing up when ― bam!

Her legs simply gave up on her as she stumbled face-flat down the carpeted floor, she let out a whimper as a painful feeling shot right in between her legs. She was too sore, and she was sated. Even after a long good sleep. She needs a fucking wheelchair.

She blamed Draco's eleven inches dick, she wondered how a lad like him have such a huge weiner.

A loud groan escaped her mouth as she gingerly get on her feet, the sharp pain emitted right in her loins again, hawbeit she ignored it and limped towards a small desk that's pressed up against the wall on the left side of the spacious bedroom.

She saw a delicious looking sandwhich placed on top of a silver plate with several pumpkies pasties and a goblet of ice cold pumpkin juice. Right next to it was a note sticked to the desk saying: Eat or else I'll go mad.

She grinned to herself foolishly before taking one pumpkin pasty and savouring it, and just as she was chewing it ― her stomach growled. She realized she haven't eaten anything yet since last night, she didn't even had a single drink.

Her mouth went dry so she reached out for the goblet, heavily drinking it and soon enough, there was no juice left. That is until when she placed it down the table, the goblet started filling itself up with pumpkin Juice.

She knew Draco chanted it.. “What the fuck? How?” she pondered, she's sure that this type of enchantment was nonverbal and only skilled wizards can do it such as Mcgonagall but then she set the thoughts aside, Draco afterall - was a bright wizard.

She finished eating the sandwhich and the pumpkin pasties. immediately she turned around and went to the bedside table, grabbing her uniforms and slipping it on. She tightened her neck tie before fixing her hair in a ponytail, then pocketing her wand.

Then she left his room, locking it with a charm that's easy enough to unlock with a counter-charm.

She set off to find Draco, hawbeit, with every step she takes, a sharp pain would emit from her legs causing her to wince every now and then. She desperately hope it would stop, because when others would see you limping ― especially since Hogwarts is a school full of horny teenagers, they'd automatically assume you did the nasty.

Not wrong however, that'd be embarassing.

She left the dungeons and wobbily meandered around the fifth floor, looking for him. Since she was excused, there was no need to go to classes, she just have to look for Draco or perhaps her bestfriends.

She knew too damn well that her bestfriends would be scolding her for not sleeping in their dorms once she meets them, of course they would know what happen, they're smart ― and Diana wasn't ready to face their naggings.

She peeked inside every single classroom and hallways but Draco wasn't found. He told her to go look for him once she'd woke up but how can she? The castle was big enough to explore in three days.

After noticing he wasn't on the fifth floor, Diana went down the grand staircase, reaching the fourth floor, where the second years are having their charms, transfiguration and history of magics class.

“Where's that bloody ferret?” she murmured to herself as she pass by classrooms after classrooms, the hallways was lit with fire torches, making her feel a tad bit hot.

“Looking for somebody ei?” A voice said right next to her ear, causing her to jolt from fright. Peeves came out from an empty classroom, his white form and cocky smile made her feel irked.

She hated the poltergeist ever since first year.

She crossed her arm and limped pass by him, ignoring his question knowing he'll cause her trouble. Hawbeit, much to her dismay he lingered behind her.

“Bloody ferret you say? I surely hope you didn't bring such animal inside the castle ― ohhhhh, Filch wouldn't like that” His cheery and high pitched voice made her want to shove him away but she kept her calm, continuing to painfully stride down the hallways.

“Not an animal Peeves so you better find yourself a first year to play tricks on, I won't be falling for them” she grudge and glared at the notorious poltergeist who's now next to hers.

“Is someone's annoyed? Oh! I must've irritate you, how fun! Tee-hee-hee” He let out a laugh that would make her fists clench and toes curling, he was really ticking her off.

She halted in her tracks, spreading her arm out to stop Peeves too. “Fine, I'm looking for Draco Malfoy now would you leave?” she snapped before letting her arm fall to her side.

The white poltergeist rose his brows and a lopsided grin escaped his lips. “The bad to the bone Draco Malfoy? Little miss prefect in case you don't know, everyone's been saying he's just exactly like his father so why would you be acquainting with hi―

“It's really none of your concern, Peeves. So I would very much appreciate if you keep your nose out of my business, so care to tell me where's Draco?” She didn't know she could get so snappy but she did.

Peeves had caused her great troubles in the past but she was always saved by her brother when he was still around, and with Clarette and Luna. All those years of anger from the Poltergeist must be showing now.

“Nope! Can't do!” and with that he turned around and left, Diana groaned to herself, Peeves couldn't be much of help of course. But then just when she started to walk away, she heard Peeves yell from a distance “But you should ask Moaning Mrytle!”

Moaning Mrytle? Why would she need to ask moaning Mrytle? She shook her head and turned around, striding pass by Peeves who's taking slow steps. She muttered thanks as she passed by him and to the Grand Staircase was once again, she got to the third floor and staggered towards the Girl's bathroom.

She cursed profanities under her breath, every step she takes made her want to wail out of pain, the soreness and the sharp agony was too much, she struggled to walk. Merlin why does Draco have to be so roug―

She heard a glass shatter as she got nearer to the bathroom.

She briefly stopped in her tracks and a second later she heard what seems to be a metal exploding, her brows furrowed with concern.

She heard grunts and hex whizzing, the sound of running water had now send her body in a fright, she clutched her skirt as she heard a strong yell.

Despite the strain she felt, she hastily rushed to the bathroom and the moment she passed the threshold, her eyes widen in shock to see the whole bathroom slightly flood with water, glasses were shattered, a cubicle door was wide open and she noticed the toilet cistern was wrecked.

She wondered what had happened here, but it surely wasn't just some students playing around. She was alarmed, when suddenly ―

“CRUCI―

“SECTUMSEMPRA!” a loud scream caught her attention, she advance in the middle of the bathroom and her eyes almost popped out of her sockets, her heart racing fast with fear, the sight before her was blood curling.

Draco layed down, back faced the cold floor, the water mixed his blood that came from his body and she saw huge long scars on his torso. With a pained scream she rushed towards him, her arms trembling when she kneeled down next to him.

“D-Draco, I―” she took out her wand, her hand trembling as she saw him closed his eyes, his chest was heaving and he didn't even groan it was as if he just wanted to end it.

All healing enchantments left her mind and she can't seem to think of a spell that could save him. She drop her wand and pulled his head up to her lap, tears escaping her eyes. “I'll get some help! Please hold on Draco, please”

She sobbed, her heart throbbed with pain as she watch his blood flowing really fast from his body and through his white shirt, the floor looks like a blood bath now. “Just stay a while okay? Don't give up please, open your eyes!”

She saw someone coming out of the corner, her red puffy eyes caught sight of Harry's pale and shock expression, he stood still, bewildered and almost antagonized.

“Harry! Help me ― help him please!” Diana begged, her hands quivered and sobs left her mouth as shifted her eyes down at her lover who's barely even breathing. So many blood is coming out.

Harry didn't answer, he was just as scared as she was. “Harry what're you doing? Call someone for help! Please! Don't just stand there― you've got to help him” desperately she yelled on top of her lungs. “Please...” she dwindled and cried out as Draco still has not move a muscle and she thought he was dead.

“Move” a gruffy strict voice came, Diana snapped her eyes to the doorway and saw Snape striding in with other prefects behind him. Diana sigh in relief seeing a teacher.

She removed Draco's head from her lap and gingerly let it rest against the floor filled with water and she take a few steps back, letting Snape take control.

Diana was frightened, and her panic state didn't seem to wither even after Snape is now healing him with an advance charm. Her whole body trembled from fright, and her heart clenched with pain. She glanced at Harry, and she knew it was him ― he had done this. He was the one who hexed her lover.

But she shifted her eyes down at Draco, as Snape repeated the chant, his bloody retreated to his body, and immediately he was healed but Diana knew he needed to be in the infirmary.

A heavy worry lifted her shoulders as if it was burden, she can finally breathe properly after she heard Draco's sob, because earlier ― he was dead silent that she thought he was lifeless.

“Take him to the Hospital Wing” Snape ordered the Prefects who were standing in the threshold, they nodded then quickly picked Draco up and he started groaning.

Snape stood up, turned his face at Harry, a scowling face he shot him then his eyes switched to Diana, he glared at her before huffing and leaving the bathroom, trailing behind her fellow prefects.

She was left all alone in the bathroom with Harry Potter.

She bent down, picking up her wand which is now soak from the water but as she did ― he heard his footsteps.

“Stop. Right. There. Potter.” She grunted, then stood straight up, Harry stared back at her with alert, he had never seen her this mad before.

She pointed her wand at him, slowly taking a step forward but still leaving quite a distance between them. “Why did you fucking do that?!” she snarled, her free hand curling into a fist, her nails digged in her palms.

Harry kept a brave face but he was slightly cowering at her voice. He kept his wand to his side, remaining courageous even if she was pointing her wand at him. “How sure are you that it was me? That I was the one who hexed Malfoy?”

She grinned devilishly, she recalled his words as he accused Draco of cursing Katie Bell. With venom in her tongue she answered cunningly “I just know”

“Alright” he started, taking a deep breath before gritting his teeth and answered “Yeah I hexed him, because he almost used the cruciatus curse on me Diana!”

She remained silent, she knew that ― it had slipped out of her mind that she heard Draco yelling crucio but he was hit with Harry's spell, a spell that was unknown to her, a spell she hadn't heard her entire life.

She drop her arm to her side but kept a spiteful glare at him. “Yeah and you almost killed him too Harry” she seethed.

“You don't understand―” he huffed, running a hand through his now wet hair. “Katie Bell's back from St. Mungos and Malfoy ― when he saw her, he sprinted off and I knew he was guilty, it was him, it was him who hexed her. I followed him here to the bathroom and when he saw me, he threw the first hex!”

“I know it was him!” She yelled on top of her lungs. She wants to cry, but she can't, not in front of the famous Harry Potter. “I suspected it was him, after he became angry when he found out I almost touched that cursed necklace”

It was nothing but the truth, she had suspected Draco had cursed Katie Bell. She didn't want to believe it, but the more she spends time with Draco ― the more her suspicion grew believable, because behind those cute moments and heated shagging ― there were times she saw discomfort and malice in his eyes whenever she brought up topics just about school and incidents about Katie Bell.

She had known it all along, she just never bothered sayng it.

Harry didn't know what to answer, so he asked. “Then why are you still with him? Why are you protecting him? This is bullshit Diana, he's evil!”

A tear slipped from her eyes and she quickly rubbed it away with the back of her hand “Because there might be a decent reason on why he had done it! I know he wouldn't curse her without a reason! Also because―” she stopped, then continued “Because I love him”

Harry scoffed and his shoulders heave. “The reason? It's because he's a fucking Deatheater and I know he's been receiving missions from Voldemort!”

Diana was baffled, she stared at him with bewilderment in her eyes. “Don't. Say. That.” she lowly and firmly stated.

“He's bad to the bone! Vile and Evil” Harry yelled, his neck becoming red from the anger in his chest. “He made all the wrong choices, Diana”

“I saw him! On Borgin and Burkes with his mummy along with the other deathters! It was a gathering and there was a bloody cabinet! He's one of them! And you're siding with the enemy!”

A cabinet? Draco accidentally told her something about a cabinet before. Diana's mind started to throb painfully as she tried to connect the dots ― he was not showing up to his classes, fell from his prefect position, mending a broken closet, flinching when she touches his arm, always sneaking out in the night, Cursing Katie Bell, the exhaustion in his eyes and the dreary expressions, not to mention the obvious guilt in his iris. And now Harry saying he saw a cabinet at borgin in burkes.

Borgin was creepy bloke, that shop was filled with dark Magic, Knockturn Alley was a place especially famous for snatchers, deatheaters and all kinds of creepy people.

She couldn't help but believe it.

Draco is a deatheater.

The worst part is that, Diana also suspected Draco of being a deatheater but she wasn't a hundred percent sure. She just had a very strong hunch and that frightens her. This just confirms it, she was now sure, her lover's a deatheater.

Diana shook her head “No” then she laughed maniacally, she lifted her head up, meeting Harry's eyes that people constantly tell it looks like his mothers', in a small faint voice she responded “I mean yeah he must be ― that doesn't mean he had choices”

Instead of understanding, Harry grew mad, he could almost send a hex towards her but he restrainted “HE HAD OPTIONS! A CHOICE DIANA! HE COULD'VE JOINED US”

“AND WHAT ARE THE PROBABLE  OUTCOMES?!” she argued back, yelling through her lungs, she had every want to defend Draco and every right to do so. “Don't you think that maybe his life or his parents life are in line?! This is VOLDEMORT, he will kill anyone that fails him Harry. His parents are devoted to Voldemort, maybe he didn't actually wanted to be a deatheater”

Harry went silent.

Because she was right.

She sighed outloud, gaze meeting the cement floor, her heart sunk down and her wet skirt felt heavy as if gravity's pulling it down. “He's a just a teenager, Harry. I hope you understand”

He remained silent and so she continued with a heavy heart,

“I know he's been bullying you for years however - he's no evil person, Harry. I will not deny he is indeed a selfish prick but - he will never be evil, trust me”

“If you're still with him after this ―” Harry dwindled, jaw flexing and fingers tightening around his wand “After knowing he is indeed a deatheater, then you must leave the D.A, we can't risk anyone that has anything to do with the Malfoys”

Her heart stopped, or so she think it did. She watched Harry, tears threatening to feel making her vision haze but she held it. “That's the price for your actions, It's either him or us, the good side, It's up to you Diana”

“Give me some time to think” and with that she walked away, limping as she did. She needed fresh air, she needed to think about her decisions. She was in a deep hole. She only wants to love who she wants to love, so why does this have to happen? Why does this have to go this way?

she felt trapped.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 29.5K 88
She was born in the evilest prison ever created. She was taken away only after a few minutes of breathing. She was the only daughter of the wickedest...
14.8K 245 86
"Please don't, for one second, ever doubt my love for you. That's the only thing I'm sure of." ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweethear...
2.9M 87.2K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
726K 25.5K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...