Dreams.

By luvdarliing

to give you a short summary this is a meariri oneshot book. this book contains, fluff, angst, smut, and some... More

Jealousy. 2
Body.3
Shy.4
Swim.5
Sick.7
Scared. 8
Pleasure. 9
Cheater. 10
Cheater prt.2
Pet. 11
Touch. 12
Hostage.13
Mine.14
Sorry.15
Death. 16
Death.prt.2
Save Her.17
Fight.18
Obey. 19
Nightmare. 20
Resse's Puffs.21
Harm. 22
Sweetheart .23
Sober .24
anouncement
Tired. 25
Brat. 26
announcement.
Jealous. 27
Flinch. 28
Desperate. 29
The End A/N.

Neko Ririka. 1

2.6K 53 26
By luvdarliing

Mary's POV
It was a calm Saturday morning and I woke up to the sunlight light in my eyes. I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. "R-Ririka wake up.." I felt something soft wrapped around my legs something.. fluffy..? When I moved the sheets I saw a long white cat tail wrapped around my leg. "R-Ririka!" She quickly woke up.

"H-Huh.?" I looked her in shock. "Honey is everything okay, is there something wrong with me..?" I nodded. "Y-you have c-cat ears." She quickly stood up and ran to the mirror. "I-I have ears and a t-tail and fangs." She started freaking out the more she looked at herself. It was kinda cute.

I went over to her and pet her head. "You look adorable my little kitty." A slight blush covered her cheeks. "Cute" Her face got a bit more red. "M-Mary!" I chuckled at her adorableness. "If you're so bothered by it why don't you bite me little kitty." And that's when I realized I fucked up. "Ow! Ririka!" I looked at the bite mark on my hand. "Sorry you made me."

She walked away from me taking my chance to pull on her tail. I heard a little moan come out of her. "Did you just moan?" I asked her. "N-no , I was just um- taking a deep breathe.." She looked down from me trying to hide her embarrassed.

"Huh- I thought I heard something." She shook her head and walked away.

Time skip bc i'm lazy
It was already about 5 pm and I was doing a project on my computer until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "M-Mary..?" I heard Ririka's soft voice call out for me. "Yes darling?" I nuzzled her head into my back. "I want head-pats." She mumbled. "What was that I couldn't hear you." I said. "I want head-pats." I smiled hearing those words.

"Come here you." I patted her head as she purred softly. "I love you Ririka." She blushed. "I-I love you more.."

A short and shitty chapter to start off this book I hope you all enjoyed!
366words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.9K 45
•I just hit 1k again since I rewrite the book...for some reasons. •thanks for the readers for voting! •comment down below & don't forget to vote! ...
26.5K 200 26
One shots because I know you're mainly here for lemon/smut and you don't want to read a whole book just to get to the spicy part. Includes: Lemon/smu...
371K 8.4K 24
This book contains fluff and a lot of smutty moments so be careful while reading. I hope you enjoy!
140K 2.2K 36
Contains smut, angst, fluff and whatever else. Written in the you form! Reader is classified as female sorry...