A New Reality

By Creative_Pan

Luna Dust was four when her father and mother passed which meant that she was taken into an orphanage. She's... More

Chapter 1 Life Before
Chapter 2 Meeting Him
Chapter 3 A New Home Pt 1
Chapter 4 New Home Pt 2
Chapter 5 Guessing Games and Movie Nights
Chapter 6 Chess Games and A Dramatic Mornings
Chapter 7 A Surprise Visit
Chapter 8 A Mind Filled Adventure
Chapter 9 The Truth
Chapter 10 Sides Bonding
Chapter 11 A Hypnotizing Fight
Chapter 12 Patience
Chapter 13 Intrusive Chaos
Chapter 14 Completive Gaming Sessions
Chapter 15 The Call
Chapter 16 His Friends
Chapter 17 School
Chapter 18 Unexpected
Chapter 19 Listening
Chapter 20 Learning
Chapter 21 Caught
Chapter 22 Morals
Chapter 23 Trouble
Chapter 24 Hidden Within
Chapter 26 A Walk in the Park
Chapter 27 Plans
Chapter 28 Friends?
Chapter 29 Starting Over
Chapter 30 Panic
Chapter 31 Crushing
Chapter 32 Advice
Chapter 33 The Dance
Chapter 34 Finally (The End)

Chapter 25 Regrets

52 2 0
By Creative_Pan

_Luna's POV_

I let go of him and he does the same.

"Are you alright now dear?"

"Yeah, I just need some time alone. I hope you understand."

"Of course. I'll call you down when dinners ready."

"Alright please don't send Janus or Remus to get me."

"Alright I won't do that."

I wave him off like it was nothing. I grabbed my school bag and headed to my room. My sides however were nowhere to be found. I was about to enter my room before I heard someone yelling. It was Hazel's voice mixed with Janus's. I wanted to intervene but I knew I would only make it worse. So instead I pretend I heard nothing at all and shut my door.

"I wonder what's going on in there I hope it isn't bad." I say to myself.

"Eh, who knows maybe she finally grew a spine!" Raven said showing up.

I sighed apon her enthusiastic arrival.

"Raven we already have one."

"Well no duh. I let was thinking maybe we could...I don't know get some else's spine and beat the person who owns it with it!"

"One. That's too messy and it would be hard to clean up. Two. How and I supposed to explain that to dad when his daughter is covered in blood? And three. No way."

"Oh, come on Luna! Wouldn't you like to get some blood on your hands?"

"No."

"Ugh you're no fun you know."

"Just come up with better ideas and maybe I'll listen and take them to mind."

"Oh...what about that-"

"Nope! Not my love life too!"

"Oh, so now you admit your feelings for you know who. Lexi said sinking up."

"Nope! I didn't admit anything!"

"It's quite obvious that you share some sort of feelings to someone at the school." Sage said also popping up.

"Or just someone she hates and wants to kill! Slowly~" Raven said seducively.

"Look guys, right now I'm just confused about it all. Just like Nick said it will-"

"No! You like who you like and you need to be proud of who you are!"

"I guess pan doesn't just mean the cooking utensil. I'll add it to the list."

"No, I'm sticking to my way. Or you could throw someone off the highway! My way my way or the highway!" Raven said nonstop.

It was about a minute or two of silence before Lexi spoke up.

"Raven, even I have to say that was pretty bad coming from you." Lexi said disgusted.

"Not like you're any different Lexi."

Lexi suddenly took out her plastic sword and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"May I just..."

"In the mindscape bud not here."

"But she-"

"No and that's the end of it."

She just groaned getting bored of their banter and left the room leaving me with the other two.

"Sage can you leave please I need to talk to Raven."

"Oh, alright I'll see you later then." Sage said with a sad grin forced onto her face.

Once I heard the click of the door shutting in turned to Raven with her obvious confused glare.

"Did I go too far this time?" She said with a bit of concern.

"No and you're not in trouble either so don't ask."

"Then why did you want to talk to me then?"

"Calm down all I want it an explanation from you. That's all."

She froze and I assume she didn't know what I meant for a second before saying something else.

"Alright, about what exactly."

"What happened to you guys earlier?"

Then she  gave me a guilty look.

"W-what do you mean by that Dusty?"

"You know when I locked myself in the bathroom and stuff where were you guys. You usually never leave me alone like that."

"Oh, that...well you kinda yelled at Harper you know and made her cry. So we didn't really didn't want to push your limits any further than they already were."

"Wait! I made her cry!?! No I didn't mean it! She did nothing wrong!" I exclaimed.

"They were your words not mine."

"Who's with her right now?"

"Jenni and Hazel most likely. Don't worry bout it she's probably better by now."

"I'll have to apalogize to her lateor then."

"Yeah it's better safe than sorry kid."

"I should've dragged you guys into any of this and for that I'm sorry."

"Nah, don't be she deserved it."

"I don't know about that...I feel like she's only doing it because she doesn't want anyone to get near her heart."

"Oh, really? How?"

"I mean come on it's obvious. How else would Jenni even know about whatever she's hiding. I could just sense it."

"Maybe but hey what do we know am I right Dusty?"

I just couldn't help but to giggle softly before responding.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. You better go check on them is that fine?"

"Heh...yeah I'll be back later.dont miss me too much!"

After she said that she sank down into my mind just like any side would do so it felt the same way that it always did. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

"Yeah? Who is it?"

"Thomas told me to get you for dinner so just come down when you're ready!"

"I'll be down there in a moment Pat." I say not even going to the door.

"Ok,"

I could hear his footsteps going down the stairs. He probably went to go tell dad what I said. I heard my hand a to where I was facing my palm then a saw a knife in my hand. Ravens presence never faded when she left. I blinked twice before it disappears from my hand.

"Strange..." I mumbled to myself.

I sighed skakily before going to the door. I know that's never happened before. Maybe I'm overreacting...yeah I'm just overreacting. Everything's fine. I continued to walk down the stairs and getting greeted by my dad and the others.

"Hey, Luna?"

"Yeah, what is it Patton?"

"Well, are your sides...you know umm defensive over you?" Patton said awkwardly.

"I mean...yeah-"

I heard a hiss coming from the staircase and I saw Violet there not even bothered. Patton jumped and hid behind me when he heard it.

"V, heel." I said like she was a dog.

She mumbled some curses before going to Virgil who was on the couch.

"Is that enough proff?"

"Hehe...yeah it's bad enough that Hazel almost gave us a lecture."

"She did what now."

"It's nothing that bad kiddo she didn't even finish when Sage came in to cool her down."

Then I began to whisper in his ear a quick.

"If you're wondering how long they're going to be mad for it's less than a week for you guys. Since it was the first time of course. Again, I'm sorry for their behavior they don't mean any of it."

"I keep that in mind now go eat alright?"

"Alright, I'll be back."

That day went by quickly just like any other. I had an odd feeling that something might go horribly wrong...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2.5K 38
Virgil use to be a dark side and life was less than perfect. but he's a light side now so everything should be ok... Right? Trigger warning, self har...
12.3K 473 39
After a horrible day Virgil finds himself in a place he doesn't recognise. What will happen? Who will save him? Will the others come to his rescue, o...
4.8K 157 10
Don't hate me, only a few of the sides are babies. Well.. three of them. And Thomas isnt in this story. 😂 Poor Thomas, he gets left out of most Fand...
1.1K 90 30
"I won't tell if you won't" Virgil always felt like an outsider. He never fit in with anyone but for a good reason. He wasn't like the others. He had...