The Hidden Tears | A BTS Fan...

By starlightfictions

"All I wanted was a simple life and a happy family. Was it too much to ask for?" "It wasn't Eunjae. It's just... More

SYNOPSIS
CAST
TRAILER
Chapter 1 : Empty Space
Chapter 3 : Unpleasant Meeting
Chapter 4 : Blank Eyes
Chapter 5 : Sensitive Nerve
Chapter 6 : Unexpected State
Chapter 7 : Unsual Actions
Chapter 8 : Blue Whale
Chapter 9 : Warmth and Love
Chapter 10 : Scared
Chapter 11 : Devils from Hell
Chapter 12 : Blood Punch
Chapter 13 : False Conclusions
Chapter 14 : Why You?
Chapter 15 : A Burden?
Chapter 16 : Accusations
Chapter 17 : Lashed out Anger
Chapter 18 : Lie From The Past
Chapter 19 : Secret Sacrifices
Chapter 20 : Hateful Anger
Chapter 21 : Treat Her Well
Chapter 22 : Responsibility
Chapter 23 : 7 Blind Jerks
Chapter 24 : Monsters
NOTICE : I'm Sorry
Chapter 25 : A Disappointment
Chapter 26 : Hurtful Phase
Chapter 27 : Attack Of Words
Chapter 28 : The Switch
Chapter 29 : Broken Soul
Chapter 30 : Inner Demons
Stream Don't (by eAeon ft.RM)
Chapter 31 : Open Book
Chapter 32 : Devils Return
Chapter 33 : Truth Untold
Butterrrrrr
Chapter 34 : Sufferings
Chapter 35 : Upside Down
Chapter 36 : Make it Right
Chapter 37 : Happiness
Chapter 38 : Trust
Chapter 39 : Petty Excuses
Chapter 40 : Colours and Canvas
Chapter 41 : Profanities
Chapter 42 : Dreams
Chapter 43 : Sick Games
Chapter 44 : Bruised Up
Chapter 45 : Bloodcurdling Scream
Chapter 46 : Beautiful Scars
Chapter 47 : Changed Behavior
Chapter 48 : A Few Hours
Chapter 49 : Last Thoughts
Chapter 50 : Ashes
Chapter 51 : Secret Fears
Chapter 52 : Apologies
Chapter 53 : Painfully Hurt
Chapter 54 : Promises
Chapter 55 : Last Death
Chapter 56 : Words from Past
Chapter 57 : Pain
Chapter 58 : Unknown Bond
Chapter 59 : Family
Chapter 60 - Hidden Tears
Author's Note & Book 2

Chapter 2 : Sudden Feeling

3.4K 195 40
By starlightfictions

•11 May 2021•

She was packing her bags while humming to a random song but her mind was clouded by different thoughts. The dream she had last night was still so vivid in her memory and she was still in denial that she saw them again. No doubt she used to dream about them often but they were just old memories, however this dream was different. I felt like they were infront of her, talking to her. She saw her mother who was smiling while stroking the chestnut locks of her daughter, she saw her father who was as usual just admiring her, looking at her with heart eyes.

The words they said were still ringing in her ears, 'Treat them like your own family'. Smiling to herself, she took another box and started putting her school supplies into it. There wasn't much stuff as all she had were some books, a lamp from her cousin and a diary. A pastel pink diary with the words LOVE YOURSELF engraved at the centre. The diary which knew all her secrets, her past and present. The diary in which she wrote the happiest and toughest moments of her life. The diary which saw her crumble apart and fix herself repeatedly.

Once everything was packed, she made her way towards the lobby to meet the owners of the orphanage, Mrs and Mr Oh.

"Eunjae! Here are the papers. Sign them giving Mr and Mrs Kim the permission to adopt you." The elderly lady, almost the age of 55, said handing Eunjae the papers. Her hazel hair mixed with greyish strands were loosely tied up in a bun, the wrinkles appearing under her eyes with the smile she passed Eunjae weren't enough to hide her charming looks. Her honey brown skin was still glowing at her age and her ever-smiling face was the touch up.

"I have packed all my stuff Mrs Oh." She said signing the papers and giving it back to her. "Do you perhaps know how Mr and Mrs Kim know me? I never saw them here before." She asked, still not getting the point of how on earth she managed to catch attention of the never before seen couple.

"I don't know dear. They came here a week ago asking about the girl who performed in the Christmas event which we organised. We immediately recognised that they were talking about you. They said they really liked your dancing and singing." She said, reviewing the papers once again and then walking towards Mr Kim, not forgetting to ruffle the girl's hair before going.

The action made Eunjae smile as she too left the lobby and went to the garden, hoping that the little kids would be there to play with. It was no more surprising to her that she stole the attention from her performance at the festival which led to her adoption. She remembers singing Photograph by Ed and dancing lyrical to it, a song that reminded her of the memories she shared with her parents.
_

_______________________________________________________

•13 May 2021•

Rubbing her eyes, she slupmly sat on her bed, waiting for the morning laziness to go away. Waking up early wasn't something she was an expert at but she had to get ready as soon as possible. Without any doubt she was excited. Excited to know how her new house would look like, how her new parents will greet her, how her brothers would be. Taking a quick shower she went to the dining area but wasn't even able to have a proper breakfast today because she already lost the appetite due to the curiousity within her with a pinch of nervousness and fear.

She feared if they all would like her. They can't send her back to orphanage right? But nevertheless she wanted to be her own self in front of them. No fake expressions and no extra high class etiquettes. She promised herself to show them who she really is. She was confident that her parents have raised her to be a genuine person with values and humanity and there's no way she's gonna leave all this behind.

Sitting on her bed and tapping her feet on the ground impatiently, she was still waiting for Mr and Mrs Kim to come to pick her up. She didn't know what to feel. Suddenly the emotions and feeling of if her parents would really be happy with her getting a new family were dominating her mind. The insecurities came kicking in like a kangaroo and she one again feared if she would really be able to adjust herself in the new environment. These insecurities were like common flu, no matter how much we try to stay away from it, we'd have to encounter them once in a while. Before her thoughts could take a wild turn she was brought out of them with a knock at her door.

Taking a deep breath she opened the door to see two familiar but one unfamiliar face. It was Mr and Mrs Kim but this time accompanied by a new boy. His blond undercut hairstyle was complementing his prominent jawline. His muscular arms were clearly visible through his black summer top and the blank doe eyes resting on his coffee coloured skin gave him an cute yet intimidating aura.

"Good Morning." Eunjae said passing them a warm smile. She looked over to the blond hair guy and passed him a smile too but to her surprise he just diverted his eyes to the opposite direction completely ignoring her. Thinking she must have seen it wrong, she was quick to shrug it off and once again diverted her attention to the couple standing there.

"Morning Dear. I hope you are all ready to go." Mr Kim, who was dressed in a rich cream coloured suit, greeted her back while patting her head dearly and looked at her with warm gaze. Just like her father, she thought.

"Yes Mr Kim. I am all ready."

"Ohh, don't be so formal Eunjae. Call us Mom Dad if it's fine with you." The worlds left Mrs Kim's mouth but she soon realised how difficult it would be for the girl standing in front of her.

Hearing Mrs Kim's words Eunjae felt a stinging sensation in your heart, as if someone has just squeezed it. She knew Mrs Kim's intention wasn't to make her feel this was and she completely understand her but she can't call anyone else her Mim and Dad except them. She can't replace them so soon. Noticing her smile drop Mrs Kim quickly spoke up again.

"There's no force dear. We understand. Just call us whatever you want." The smile of assurance on her face calmed the nervous girl down to some extent as she spoke again.

"Thank You"

"Of course. Now let's go. Our Caretaker Mr Lee will look after your belongings." Mr Kim replied immediately as he now walked out of the room gesturing all of you to follow him too.

"Oh! Before that he is Jungkook. One of your 7 brothers. The others are waiting at the house." Mrs Kim said pointing towards the tall guy who was busy in his phone.

'S-seven brothers?' She kept looking at him, who eyes never once left his phone, thinking how it would be to have 7 brothers.

"We'll wait for both of you downstairs. Come soon." Eunjae heard Mrs Kim's voice as she too left the room, leaving behind the girl and Jungkook.

"Umm Hello. I'm Eunjae, college first year." She told her age in hope to know if he's older than her or not

"Hmm. If you're done then can we move?" Jungkook replied flatly, not caring to even greet properly, as he lifted his gaze to meet that of Eunjae. 

Their gaze locked for a moment, his coal black orbs staring into her cocoa one's. Finding the voice and look in his eyes intimidating she decided not to talk any further and gestured him to proceed. "O-ohh yeah sure. After you."

Reaching down she saw Mr and Mrs Kim talking with Mrs Oh about some last minute formalities. Not knowing what to do she started wandering her eyes in different directions until her gaze fell on Jungkook once again.

No doubt he had a dominating aura surrounding him. The way he stood with his hands in his pocket, the way he observed his surrounding and most importantly the way he talked to her a few minutes ago. Complete Attitude his face flashed.

"Stop staring and move. We're late." The boy she was observing so intently said in his same plain but a little annoyed voice and walked towards the car. Rude!

"Jungkook behave." Mrs Kim said sternly arriving beside Eunjae, but he was already seated at the back-seat by that time.

Does he not like her? Why would he behave so cold towards her? Maybe its all in her head. Or it's just that he's not much of a bubbly person. Nevertheless she followed them inside the car and soon they drove off, ready to see her new house and meet her new family.

She's finally leaving the orphanage. The place which gave her somewhere to stay after everyone abandoned her. Though she wasn't as attached to it to call it a home, but still she admired this place. She spent more than a year here. Her room. The walls there heard her cry at nights, saw her struggling without her parents. She's leaving everything behind, but maybe it's all for good.

Even after being all optimistic she can't ignore the feeling of uneasiness inside her. Something didn't felt right, though everything felt right. She can't tell why this feeling was arising but she was sure that she won't let this feeling affect her.

•√•

My fvcking goodness JEON JUNGKOOK IS BLONDE. 😶😶
My eyes popped out of the sockets when I opened Twitter. Man this guy's gonna kill me someday.

Your Overtalented Author
~AV

10/01/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 10.9K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
177K 10.3K 72
"You're really sick you know. I can't imagine someone being as mean and selfish as you, 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘐𝘷𝘺." He says, as he finally let go of her. "Only...
123K 5.3K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...
205K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...