lover of mine // mgc

Von whoreforsierra

Alexandria has a very big secret: she's in love with her best friend of six years, Michael. And even if she d... Mehr

lover of mine
change your life
here for you
had to happen
drunk confessions
the story of another us
it was always you
if it's not one thing, it's another
tear in my heart
don't you leave me brokenhearted
goodnight and go
got a secret, can you keep it?
eye for an eye
the only reason
you make me crazier
birthday presents
pink or blue
cool uncle cal
the break-up
messy exes
all the blame
lunar moon
you're my best friend
i think i wanna marry you
boiling point
heal it or break it all apart
i miss the me before you
tried and failed
it's alright, it's ok
give your heart a break
godparents
last name
is love completely off the table?
over time
lunar eclipse
i'm ready to run
home sweet home
so you thought
goodbye for now
check on those you love
friend or foe
take a toll
somewhere you call home
just another reason
who do you love
what a surprise
made-up family
it's not a bad life
ex-bride
honeymoon avenue
fate has a funny way of showing itself
make or break you
i hate you
what even is normal?
feel the love
growing pains
then there was four
baby steps
one year
can you be less predictable next time
all i wanna be is done
who's side do you take
what to do
it's what brings you back
tainted getaway
good moments
love you like a love song
nightmares
onto you
you win some and you lose some
there's no shame in getting help
baby shower blues
liar liar
broken home
separation
too little, too late
baby, i love you

wedding bells

62 0 0
Von whoreforsierra

"how's your hand doing champ?"

bee asked me as they handed me a bad of ice and i shot a glare back at them. god, i have no idea what i was thinking last night. i should've never hit crystal. i guess blame it on the alcohol? at least the tabloids didn't seem to pick it up.

"it hurts. why did you let me do that?"

i asked them.

"because she deserved it."

kaykay said as i put the ice on my throbbing hand. as if today wasn't nerve wracking enough, now i have to worry about my hand looking like a bruised mess in the wedding pictures.

"she really did. she had no right talking about luna like that."

sierra said as she got her hair done. i shrugged my shoulders as i sat back in my chair. at least today can only go up from here, right? after we all took turns getting our hair and makeup done, we went to the venue and made sure we are as far away from the guys as possible. i cannot risk michael seeing me. that would be the worst.

"how are you feeling about today?"

sierra asked me. that's a loaded question. i mean, of course i'm excited to be marrying michael. but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't nervous. marriage is a huge commitment. i just hope everything ends up alright.

"i'm a bit nervous. just ready to get my ass down the aisle."

i said as i took a deep breath.

"do you have all the traditions? you know, something old, new, and blue?"

sierra asked.

"all i have is blue. probably not the best way to start my marriage."

"don't worry about it. it's just some silly old wives tales."

sierra said as i sighed. almost if on cue, i heard a knock on the door and karen walked in with luna in her arms. i smiled at the sight of my daughter in her adorable flower girl dress.

"there's my princess. mummy missed you!"

i said with a smile as i took her from karen.

"she missed you too. she was up whimpering and crying all night."

karen said.

"i'm sorry."

"don't be. she wasn't a bother."

karen said with a smile as i placed a kiss to luna's cheek.

"so, i know your mum isn't here and i figured you might need something old so i brought you a little something."

karen said.

"oh, you didn't have to."

"nonsense. i wanted to. my mum gave this to me when i was a young girl and i never had a daughter to pass it down to. and one day you can pass this down to luna."

karen said as she put a beautiful diamond bracelet around my wrist.

"thank you so much. i don't know how to thank you."

"just be good to my son. he loves you and luna so much. more than he's ever loved anyone before. just treat him well."

"that i can do."

i said with a smile on my face. we heard a knock on the door and everyone turned their head towards it.

"everyone decent? can i come in?"

we heard ashton ask from behind the door.

"yeah come in."

i replied.

"you look dapper."

bee joked as ashton walked in already in his suit and tie.

"oh, whatever. michael wanted me to bring this to you."

ashton said as he handed me a gift bag.

"we were suppose to get each other gifts? now i feel bad."

i said as i pulled a letter and a box out of the bag.

dear my beautiful bride,

can you believe we're actually doing this? i can't. my hands are actually shaking while writing this. but not in a bad way. more of in a "i can't believe i actually tricked her into marrying me" type of way. i love you so much alex. more than i've ever loved anyone in my entire life. watching you with luna is my favorite thing in the world. you are the best mum. i wouldn't have wanted to marry someone and start a family with anyone else. i hope you enjoy your "something new" present. i'll see you out there beautiful.

love you,

your future husband.

tears streamed down my face as i opened the box and saw a beautiful necklace inside.

"don't cry! you'll ruin your makeup."

sierra said as she started fanning my face and we all giggled.

"thank you for bringing this ash. i love you."

"i love you too. thanks for making michael so happy."

ashton said as he hugged me. he left the room and we all started to get dressed. as soon as i got my wedding dress on...everything just felt so real.

"you okay?"

bee asked as they placed the veil in my hair.

"yeah. just feels so real all of a sudden."

i said as i stared at myself in the mirror. i never pictured myself as a bride. i guess i never thought i'd find the one. but now i'm about to walk down the aisle and marry the love of my life.

"i'm so happy for you. i've never seen you this happy."

bee said.

"thank you. i love you."

i said as i hugged them. karen came in and announced that it was finally time to walk down the aisle. michael was already out there so it was just time for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

first bee and calum went out, being the best man and maid of honor. next went sierra and luke and finally ashton and kaykay went while pulling the little wagon with luna in it. i took a deep breath as i heard my cue to finally go out.

as soon as i walked out, i locked eyes with michael and he immediately bursted into tears. i wanted to cry too but all i could hear was sierra telling me not to ruin my makeup in the back of my head. as i got to the end of the aisle, i smiled as michael grabbed my hands.

"you look so beautiful."

michael whispered to me.

"thank you. i love you."

"i love you too."

michael said as i reached up and wiped his tears. the pastor went through his spiel before we finally got to the vows. since michael was too choked up to read his, i decided to read mine first.

"michael, i never thought we could would end up here. i always thought you would just be my best friend who would always be by my side. little did i know that one accident after an award show would change my entire life for the better. not only did i end up with my precious luna, i ended up dating my best friend. no matter what has happened, we always found our way back to each other. i am so incredibly proud to be your wife, your best friend, your daughter's mother, but most importantly i am so proud to be your soulmate. i cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. thank you for always continuing to choose me over and over again."

i read. as i finished, i looked up at michael and saw a huge smile and tears falling down his face.

"god i love you."

michael said, causing everyone to laugh. next it was michael's turn to read his vows.

"dear alex, out of all the people i've met in my life, i've never met someone like you. someone as kind, ambitious, and loving as you are. seeing you with luna is the best sight anyone could give me. you are the most amazing mum i've ever seen. thank you for giving me a chance, no matter how many times i managed to screw up. thank you for always standing by me when i had to travel around the world, even if it meant leaving you and luna. you never left my side. you always push me to do my best and to be the best version of myself. i can't wait to be the best husband to you, the best father to luna and our future children, and the best man i can be. i love you to the moon and back."

michael finished reading as my own tears fell down my cheeks. i could not be more in love with this man then i am right now. i must be dreaming. 

"i love you so much."

i said as michael wiped the tears from my face. after exchanging our rings and saying "i do", we were finally announced to be husband and wife. michael grabbed me and kissed me before we faced the cheering crowd.

"may i pronounce to you for the first time...mr. and mrs. michael clifford."

the pastor said as michael and i held our hands up in the air. we walked out of the church area and back into the dressing area.

"i can't believe we're married."

i said with a smile.

"i can't believe it either. i love you mrs. alexandria clifford."

michael said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

+

"what song is this?"

i asked michael as he led me out to the middle of the empty dance floor. 

"it's an unreleased song from the new album. i wrote it for you. it's called best years."

michael said as i smiled. he wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped mine around his neck. today doesn't feel real at all. it feels like a fairytale. it's everything i could've ever dreamed of. it doesn't matter if we did this huge party or just went to the courthouse, anywhere with michael would've been bliss.

"but i'll build a house out of the mess and all the broken pieces. i'll make up for all of your tears. i'll give you the best years."

michael sang to me as i rested my head on his chest and we slowly danced. nothing could get better than this.

bee's pov

"i can't believe she's already asleep."

calum said as he looked at a sleepy luna on my shoulder and i watched michael and alex have their first dance.

"it's been a long day for her. she's just so happy for her mummy and daddy."

i said with a smile as i tucked a blonde curl behind luna's ear. i felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see two tall guys who looked awfully familiar. that's when it finally snapped in my head.

"asher? dustin?"

i asked in shock as calum looked at them with wide eyes as well. we all knew alex's family from when we went to high school together. and that included alex's two brothers, asher and dustin. as far as i know, alex hasn't talked to them since she left australia. so i'm awfully surprised to see them here.

"hey bee. how are you?"

asher asked me.

"i'm okay. i didn't know you guys were coming."

"yeah no one did. we didn't tell the rest of the family or alex that we were coming. we wanted to surprise her and hopefully make amends."

dustin explained.

"that's a cute little girl. is she yours?"

asher asked me as he looked at luna. calum and i looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

"no. she's michael and alex's daughter."

calum replied.

"alex has a daughter?"

"you guys didn't know?"

i asked as i raised an eyebrow. i know these guys haven't been around but how could they not put two and two together

alex's pov

as michael and i finished our first dance, i glanced over towards bee and calum, hoping to catch a glimpse of luna. instead i saw them talking to two tall guys. and that's when i noticed that those two tall guys are my brothers.

"holy shit. that's asher and dustin."

i said as i dropped my eyes from where they sat on michael's shoulders. michael matched where i was looking and his eyes went wide.

"what are they doing here?"

michael asked me.

"i mean, i invited them but i didn't think they'd come."

i said as i got out of michael's grip and we both walked over to where everyone was standing.

"hey guys."

i said as i pushed past bee and calum to see my brothers.

"hey little sis. congratulations."

asher said as he hugged me.

"what are you guys doing here?"

i asked them as dustin hugged me.

"well we wanted to see our baby sister get married. it's not everyday something like this happens. and come to find out, we have a little niece."

dustin said as he looked at luna.

"uh, yeah. didn't samantha or mum tell you?"

"nope. they don't really talk to us anymore."

"why?"

"well we decided that we weren't going to live our lives as perfect little christians and you know how badly that would piss sam and our parents off. they haven't talked to us in almost a year."

dustin explained. i felt so bad for them. they didn't deserve that. our parents really aren't accepting of anyone at all. 

"i'm sorry guys."

"it's fine. we're better without them. and now we can have a relationship with you and our niece and our new brother."

asher said as he smiled at michael. michael protectively wrapped his arm around my waist as he gave them a pleasant smile. i know michael is always skeptical about my family but i think my brothers have good intentions. they seem like they really wanna be apart of my family.

"well, i'll catch up with you guys soon. i think it's time for michael and i to talk to our other guests."

"of course. have fun and congratulations again."

asher said with a smile as michael and i walked away.

"you sure they can be trusted?"

michael asked when we were far enough away. 

"yeah. don't worry about them. let's just worry about us, mr. clifford."

"that i can do, mrs. clifford."

michael said as he cupped my face and kissed me. today has been more than i could ever dream of. we have to wait about a month to go on our honeymoon since the guys have some writing sessions but i couldn't be more excited. i can't wait for michael and i's future together. and maybe there's even some siblings for luna in our future...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
1.1K 158 36
Michael and Jaelyn. Jaelyn and Michael. You can't really have one without the other. Best friends since before they can even remember, things start t...
4.2K 144 50
"Some things are meant to be secret and not to be heard." Only this secret was something you could not hide forever. With the public eye on him, his...
10.3K 218 47
{COMPLETED}Izzy has always been looking for the person she would fall in love with at first sight. when she catches the eye of Michael Clifford, she...