THE SWEETEST SIN(BxB)

Oleh adijhan

REWRITTEN AS OF JULY 2022. (ENEMIES TO LOVERS TROPE) Carl Mendez is a teen from River Bridge high school. He... Lebih Banyak

AUTHOR'S NOTE & BOOK REVIEWS
BOOK CHARACTERS.
1: A Deal With The Devil.
2: The Bathroom.
3: Choices.
4: Tutor.
5: The Equation.
6: The Video.
7: The Kiss.
8: Denial.
9: The New Job.
10: The Car Ride.
11: Dinner.
12: The Exchange Student.
13: The School Tour
14: Bad Blood.
15: The Tutor Session.
16: Bad To The Bone.
17: The Conversation
18: Shattered Dreams.
19: Feelings.
20: The School Trip.
21: High.
22: The Roommate.
23: The Email.
24: The Morning Run.
25: The Cafeteria Talk.
26: The Ocean.
27: 'You are mine now and I don't share'
28: The Lunch Date.
29: I Want You.
30: The Confrontation.
31: The Art Studio.
32: The Revelation
33: The Promise.
34: Te Quiero.
35: Bath tub pleasures.
36: The Bitch
37: The Assault.
38: Basket Ball Practice
39: The Night Visit.
40: The Ruse.
41: The Trunk
42: Meet Me At The Cemetery.
43: The Black Mail.
44: Ghosts Of The Past.
45: Let's Get You To Bed.
46: It's Only You My Love.
47: 'Fuck me'
48: 'I'm Wet And Not Just From The Sweat'
49: 'Suck my clit you fucking shit'
50: 'Hola Sobrino'
51: 'Rest In Peace, My Friend'
52: 'Willy Wonka.'
54:'What's your name princess?'
55: Sister Talk.
56: Movie Date.
57: The Break Up.
58: I'm A Mess.
59: No Tears Left To Cry.
60: I Feel Like Shit.

53: 'What the fuck was I thinking?'

606 48 335
Oleh adijhan

GAVIN

“We are one step away from closing the investigation. Wouldn’t have done it without you. Thank you, partner.” Natasha stated leaning further into the car seat.

“You’re welcome, partner.” I smilingly replied, taking a turn on the main road. The afternoon was sunny and calm.

“I’m starving. Wanna...like grab a bite or something? I know a good diner where everything is on discount.” She suggested.

“Would love to.” A retort departed my mouth.

“Great. And just to be clear this is not a date. It’s just a couple of enemies who are not in the slightest attracted to each other, having a meal without wanting to kill each other.” She clarified.

“Understood.” I stated.

“Wouldn’t want anyone else thinking we are dating or something like that.” She blurted.

“Cool.” I mumbled.

“Also, whatever Pat said about us back there was total scam. There is zero chemistry between us, In fact, it is negative zero point zero. I have better chemistry with my teddy bear than I have with you.” She added, prompting me to chuckle amusedly.

“You have a teddy bear?” I asked, amusement dancing in my voice.

“I do.” She replied.

“Let me guess, you have a name for him or her.”

“It’s a he and yes, I call him Charlie. He’s an adorable teddy. Has gotten me through many lonely nights. I love cuddling with him.” She dreamily narrated.

“Aww…that’s cute. I can almost picture you cuddling with Charlie the Teddy.” I teased and she reciprocated by punching me on the arm. “Ow.”

"That’s for mocking my best friend.” She scoffed. Silence settled between us as I navigated the traffic packed highway.

“So, do you have plans tonight?” Her question butchered the tranquil.

“Yeah. I have a movie date with my boyfriend.” At the mention of Carlito, my lips stretched into a smile and a familiar feeling took over my chest. It’s been less than a day since I last saw him and yet I miss him so much. Tonight, we have planned to go to the movies. I got us tickets for the Wakanda movie since for some reason he is obsessed with superhero movies.

“Aww… which movie will you guys be watching?”

“Wakanda Forever.”

“Phenomenal movie! Watched it when it came out and I was wowed the entire time. I cried and laughed a lot. T’Challa’s death totally broke me. Chadwick embrace the role of T’Challa really well. And Shuri, poor girl. She was going through so much pain after the loss of her brother and then her mom died…God! The biggest fucking twist was when Nakia introduced T’Challa’s kid. I was like, Omg T’Challa had a son! Holy shit!"

“Geez. Thank you so much for spoiling the entire movie.” I declared with an eye roll.

“Sorry. Got carried away.” She winced, guilt seeping from her voice.

“It’s fine. I’ll just sit in there and pretend I don’t know what’s going to happen in the movie. Plus, I have never been a fan of superhero movies. They are overrated in my opinion.” I expressed.

“No. They are the absolute best. Superman is my favourite superhero. I normally feel like Lois Lane whenever I am watching his movies. I love Batman too and Aquaman… actually, I love them all.” Excitement filled her voice while she was talking about superheroes. It was refreshing, seeing this side of hers.

“For my 18th birthday party, I am gonna go with Gotham theme. Everyone who attends will dress as a character from Gotham. I’ll be Cat-woman; dressed in latex and holding a leather whip.” She envisioned with a toothy grin.

“Since Batman is the only Gotham character I kinda like, I’ll come dressed as him. That is of course if I’m invited to the party.” I spoke.

“Of course you are invited. And I think you’ll be a hot Batman.” She released a compliment.

“You can bring Carl along and your friends too.” She added.

“Will do that. Thanks.”

“I think we’re here. Polly’s Diner. Ah, my favourite place in this gloomy town.” She praised then started caressing her nearly flat tummy.

“Let’s get some food in you, my bellita.”

“Are you talking to your stomach?” I inquired, a laugh absconding my mouth.

“Yes. I know. It’s embarrassing.” She replied, crimson staining her cheeks.

“It’s actually cute in a weird way.” I remarked with a smile.

“Thanks.” She smiled back.I pulled up at a parking lot, outside the diner. We got out of the car and strolled to the entrance of the diner.

Aroma of food attacked my nose as soon as we stepped into the establishment, prompting my stomach to rumble.

Noisy chatter from the customers, filled the air, giving life to the room. Tony Braxton’s Unbreak my heart, was playing in the back ground, giving the place a somewhat romantic ambience.

A tall woman with hazel eyes and freckled face and auburn hair was standing behind the counter. She released a massive smile as soon as she saw us.

“Afternoon, Polly.” Natasha greeted with a huge smile on her face.

“Afternoon my favourite customer.” She replied, her smile warming up the place.

“Got some of those burgers and fries that I love so much?”

“Absolutely.” She responded, then turned to face me.

“Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friend?”

“Oh. This is Gavin.” Natasha introduced.

“Nice to meet you Gavin. I’m Polly, the owner of this humble establishment.” She said.

“Pleasure to meet you ma’am.” I spoke.

“Not just handsome but a gentleman too. Nat, this one’s a keeper.” She addressed Natasha who blushed in response.

“What can I get you, Gavin?”

“I’ll have what she’s having. And a glass of chocolate milkshake.” I stated and she wrote down the order.

“I’ll also have a glass of mango juice.” Natasha added. We washed our hands and made our way to an empty booth which was at the corner of the room.

I plopped on the red leather seat, enjoying the smooth feel of the material against my butt.

Natasha who had sat across from me, started munching on the chocolate chip cookies that were in a small basket on our table.

“These are free, in case you are wondering.” She stated while eating. “Want one?” She was referring to the cookies.

“No. Thanks.” I retorted, leaning back in my seat.

“Yaay. More for me.” She declared, stuffing her face with the pastry. Particles had stuck to her chin and cheeks making her look hilarious. A chuckle sped past my lips as I watched her.

“What?” She asked, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

“Nothing.” I shrugged.She was about to say something when Polly arrived with our order. A pile of mouth-watering golden fries and big burgers adorned our plates. Moments later, she returned with our drinks.

“Bon apetit, my dears.” Polly stated, then left us to our meal.I took a huge bite of the burger, relishing the orgasmic feeling it brought to my taste buds.

“So good, right?” Natasha inquired, her small mouth stuffed with fries. I hummed in response since my mouth was full of food. I don’t like talking with food in my mouth.

When she was done eating her fries, she stole two fries from my plate and shoved them in her mouth.

“Your fries taste better I swear.” She stated, reaching out for more but I swatted her hand away. “Just two more, please.”

“Fine.” I let her take my fries but instead of picking two, she literally scooped a handful. “Come on!” I groaned.

“Sorry.” She giggled, shoving the fry in her mouth and chewing it almost immediately. “Have you ever tried dipping fries in milkshake?”

“No. Sounds gross.”

“Trust me, it’s the absolute opposite. Try it.” She urged.

“Okay.” I picked a fry from my plate and dipped it slightly in the milkshake then took a bite. It was actually…not bad.

“Delicious, right?”

“Yeah.” I replied.

“Can I dip mine? Please.” She was giving me puppy eyes look.

“Fine.” I gently pushed the glass of milkshake to her direction. She dipped her fries and moaned while eating the soaked fries.

“I think I squirted just by eating this.” She blurted then barfed. Like really loudly. I couldn’t stop a laugh from departing my voice box.

She joined in on the laughter, tears brimming her eyes. When she laughed, her chubby cheeks puffed out upwards, a small dimple formed on her chin and her eyes became smaller. She was breathtaking.

The laughter died down and all that was left was us…staring at each other. Her eyes travelled to my lips and swiftly shifted back to my eyes.

Her hand rested on top of mine, causing me to draw in a sharp breath. Having a mind of their own, my eyes voyaged across the rest of her body.

Taking in her neck which was adorned with a simple chain and heart shaped locket. A small mole was perched next to her beautifully sculpted clavicle.

Her voluptuous chest rose and fell with each breath that departed her lungs. The sun dress she had worn did nothing to hide the perkiness of her full breasts.

Her nipples which were erect, poked against her dress, begging for attention.

I shouldn’t be doing this. I have a fucking boyfriend who I love very much. This is wrong.

“Gavin.” Her voice coming out shakily, she called out my name.

“Yes.” I retorted, swallowing the arousal that was clogging my throat. The situation in my pants wasn’t any better.

“Wanna get out of here?” She whispered in a shaky voice and I hummed in agreement, too aroused to speak.

***

Our lips collided, bodies glued to each other as we made out in the diner’s bathroom stall. Her long, toned legs were wrapped around my waist, her arms hooked on my shoulders.

Her back was connected to the wall as we practically ate each other’s mouths.

She suddenly broke the kiss, “Just so you know, we are still enemies. This changes nothing.” She declared, out of breath then captured my lips once more into a rough kiss.

Every cell and nerve in my brain was begging me to stop but my body…every part of it wanted her. It’s like my dick had a mind of its own and what it craved in that moment was to be buried balls deep in Natasha.

“Fuck.” Natasha moaned as soon as I entered her, not giving her a chance to adjust to my length. She liked it rough. And just as I’d suspected, she was wet.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as I thrust into her soaking tight pussy. She gripped my shoulders, digging her short nails deeper as I fucked her.

Her perky breasts bounced, her pebbled nipples rubbing against my sweaty chest with each glorious thrust.

“Gavin, Oh God, Oh...Fuck...” She moaned when I tugged at her nipple, pinching it painfully as I fucked her. We shifted positions such that her back was in my vicinity and the side of her face was planted on the wall.

I gripped her small waist, fucking her from behind. I grazed the back of her neck with my teeth, biting on her neck as I fucked her. Her small round ass jiggled in response to my thrusts.

“I’m close. Fuck.” She cried, prompting me to increase my pace. She came undone, her walls clenching around my dick and milking me out. I was out of breath and literal stars blinded my vision.

“That was the best sex I’ve had in a long time.” She breathlessly stated, sweat trickling down her face and disappearing between her boobs. Her hair was messy and face was flushed. She looked beautiful.

“This stays between us.” I suddenly proposed, grabbing my pants from the floor and tugging them on.

“Right. What happens in Polly’s diner, stays in Polly’s diner.” She mumbled, disappointment visible in her eyes. She slipped on her lacy thong, followed by her bra and dress.

She fixed her hair then planted a kiss on my cheek. “See you around, Gavin.” Then, she stepped out of the stall.A breath that I didn’t know I was holding, slithered past my lips.

“Fuck!” I hissed, my back connecting with the wall. A wave of guilt suddenly washed over me, crippling my senses.

I stared at the spotless ceiling, the realization of what I had just done, dawning on me.

In the heat of the moment I had done something that would cost me everything.

I had cheated on Carlito, my boyfriend and the boy I’m in love with.

Fuck.

What the fuck was I thinking? How could I have allowed this to happen?

****
A/N

So, that happened ladies and gentlemen. On a scale of 1-10 how badly do you hate Gavin right now?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.3K 243 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
249K 5.2K 59
"Who the fuck did you tell?" He asks me as he takes a step closer towards me, making me also take a few steps back. "Stop being so fucking loud and...
4.2K 116 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...
32.6K 1.7K 46
"What if I'm not one?" I asked, my body wound tight with tension. "One what?" he asked, his voice soft and low. I hesitated. Was I ready? I wanted t...