𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to vi... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - TATTOO
Ch. 2 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 3 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 4 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 5 - FRAYED
Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 7 - CURRENTS
Ch. 8 - VISIONARY
Ch. 9 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 10 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 11 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 13 - ANCHORS
Ch. 14 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 16 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 17 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 18 - RIDDLED
Ch. 19 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 20 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 22 - DE-VOID
Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 24 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Into to Season 4
Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 26 - 117
Ch. 27 - MUTED
Ch. 28 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 29 - I.E.D
Ch. 30 - ORPHANED
Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 32 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 33 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 34 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO DEATH
Ch. 35 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 36 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 37 - PARASOMINA
Ch. 38 - DREAMCATCHER
Ch. 39 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 40 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 41 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 42 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 43 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 44 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 45 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 46 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 47 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 48 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 49 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 50 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 51 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 52 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 53 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 54 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 55 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 56 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 57 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 58 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 58 - RELICS
Ch. 59 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 60 - GHOSTED
Ch. 61 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 62 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 63 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 64 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 65 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 66 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 67 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 68 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 69 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 70 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 71 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 72 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 73 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 74 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bouns Ch. #2
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 75 - HAUNTED MEMORIES
Ch. 76 - NOT A GAME
Ch. 77 - THE RITUAL TO BRING HER BACK
Ch. 78 - ALLISON'S BACK... SORT OF
Ch. 79 - TAILS
Ch. 80 - ROWAN ASH
Ch. 81 - HIS WORLD AND OUR WORLD
Ch. 82 - THE WINNING MOVE
Ch. 83 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE

Bouns Ch. #1

4.5K 101 53
By _devilishEJ_

Bouns Chapter

A Look Into The Future - Pt.1

• The Engagement •

"Non, non, non. Plus à gauche." Odette said as Stiles was trying to hang up a picture frame, "Stop yelling at me in French woman." Stiles said making her laugh as he moved the picture slightly to the left.

(Translation: No, no, no. Further left.)

"Perfect." Odette said and Stiled nailed it to the wall before climbing down the step ladder and walking over to her. "What do you think?" Stiles asked and she glanced around the house with a smile and nodded, "I like it." She said making him smile before leaning down to kiss her.

"So, we finally got a house together. What's next?" She asked when they pulled apart and he shrugged slightly, "How about getting married?" He asked making her look at him shocked as he pulled out a small black box. He opened it to reveal a ring making her smile, "Odette, I-" He started to say but she cut him off.

"You don't even have to ask." She said before pulling him down into a kiss making him instantly kiss back and wrap his arms around her waist pulling her as close as he could. "I had a whole speech planned." Stiles said as they pulled away and she smiled at him and raised her eyebrows, "A speech that you would end up rambling and going off in tangents because you're nervous?" She said and he pursed his lips before nodding.

"Yeah, probably." He said making her laugh and kiss him. "I would love to marry you." She said as she pulled away making him smile at her before pulling the ring out and putting it on her finger. She looked down at it for a moment before looking up at him with a happy smile, "I have to tell Lydia!" She said before quickly kissing him.

"I love you!" She said as she ran off to get her phone as he just watched her with a smile and chuckled.

• The Wedding Planning •

"We are not having a Star Wars themed wedding!" Odette called out from the other room making Stiles groan dramatically as she walked out, "But babe... Star Wars wedding." He said and she chuckled. "You do realize that probably half of our guest wouldn't have a single clue about what is going on, right? Especially the best man." She said and Stiles grumbled slightly.

"Scott still hasn't watched it."

"Okay, let's compromise." Odette said as she dropped down onto the couch next to him making him instantly wrap his arm around her shoulders, "We can have Star Wars themed center pieces." She said making him gasp slightly. "I love you so much." He said, kissing the side of her head making her chuckle before grabbing one of the wedding planning books.

"Are you gonna sing at the wedding?" He asked and her eyes widened slightly as she shook her head, "Definitely not." She said making him pout slightly. "Why not? You have a beautiful voice." He said and she looked at him with a smile, "Thank you but still no. I'm okay with singing in front of you but a bunch of people? No." She said and he nodded slightly and sighed.

"Okay..." He said and watched as she flipped through the book, "How about a french themed wedding?" He asked and she pursed her lips. "Isn't a French Wedding and a honeymoon to France, a bit to much french?" She asked and he nodded, "Yeah, do you want any french things?" He asked and she thought for a second.

"Can we do a croquembouche?" She asked and he raised his raised his eyebrows, "What is that?" He asked. "A traditional french wedding cake. We could do that and a normal american cake." She said and he smiled and nodded, "I like that idea." He said before resting his chin on her shoulder.

It was quiet for a moment until he got another idea, "How about since you dont want to sing, how about our first dance song be La Vie En Rose?" He asked and she smiled and looked at him. "I like that." She said and he smiled softly at her before leaning forward to kiss her.

• Wedding •

Odette looked away from Lydia when they heard Charles stand up and clear his throat to get everyone's attention. It wasnt a large wedding, it was mostly just the pack, family members and some friends of the pack or ex pack members like Jackson, Ethan and Isaac.

"I dont wanna take up too much time but I just wanted to say how much I'm proud of both the bride and groom. Odie, I got to watch you grow up from the little girl obsessed with Anakin Skywalker-" Charles said and Odette groaned dramatically making Stiles laugh and grab her hand, "Into the grown woman you are today. And Stiles, I may have not known you for so long but I've known you for the past three years and I'm proud to say your the guy that got my god daughter. Grant and Claudia would have loved today." Charles said before everyone clapped slightly.

Stiles and Odette looked at each other with small smiles before he leaned forward to kiss her forehead. "Love you." He said in a slight whisper making her smile, "Love you too." She said and a few minutes later everyone went back to talking.

"What is this thing?" Scott asked, messing with the AT-AT Walker centerpiece making Stiles squint at him in annoyance.

"Get out."

• Extras •

Odette's Wedding dress -

Stiles' suit -

Bridesmaids dresses (You can pick which ones Lydia and Malia would wear) -

Scott's look -

Odette's Rings -

Wedding ceremony/reception/centerpieces/cake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 163 21
Beacon Hills. Home to all kinds of supernatural. It's been that way for decades, a safe haven. That was until an unsuspecting teenager got bit in th...
86K 2.1K 29
Carmen McCall is many things & almost everyone has something to say about her. She's the younger McCall, only by a couple minutes. As alike as the M...
347K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
106K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...