𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to vi... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - TATTOO
Ch. 2 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 3 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 4 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 5 - FRAYED
Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 7 - CURRENTS
Ch. 8 - VISIONARY
Ch. 9 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 10 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 11 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 13 - ANCHORS
Ch. 14 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 16 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 17 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 18 - RIDDLED
Ch. 19 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 20 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 22 - DE-VOID
Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 24 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Into to Season 4
Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 26 - 117
Ch. 27 - MUTED
Ch. 28 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 29 - I.E.D
Ch. 30 - ORPHANED
Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 32 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 33 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 34 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO DEATH
Ch. 35 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 36 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 37 - PARASOMINA
Ch. 38 - DREAMCATCHER
Ch. 39 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 40 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 41 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 42 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 43 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 44 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 45 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 46 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 47 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 48 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 49 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 50 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 51 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 52 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 53 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 54 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 55 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 56 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 57 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 58 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 58 - RELICS
Ch. 59 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 60 - GHOSTED
Ch. 61 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 62 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 63 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 64 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 65 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 66 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 67 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 68 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 69 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 70 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 71 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 72 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 74 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bouns Ch. #1
Bouns Ch. #2
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 75 - HAUNTED MEMORIES
Ch. 76 - NOT A GAME
Ch. 77 - THE RITUAL TO BRING HER BACK
Ch. 78 - ALLISON'S BACK... SORT OF
Ch. 79 - TAILS
Ch. 80 - ROWAN ASH
Ch. 81 - HIS WORLD AND OUR WORLD
Ch. 82 - THE WINNING MOVE
Ch. 83 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE

Ch. 73 - BROKEN GLASS

1.5K 66 6
By _devilishEJ_

Odette's outfit

Chapter Seventy-Three
Broken Glass

"What are you reading?" Charles asked as he walked into Odette's as she sat as t her desk reading a book, "My family's bestiary." She said and he grabbed her chair from the vanity and sat down next to her. "Reading about the Anuk-ite?" He asked and she sighed and nodded slightly before looking up at him.

"I've noticed that whenever its around, everyone around me gets effect by it, except me. And I've been trying to find something about an Anuk-ite's effect on witches and if its different but I can't find anything." She said and he nodded slowly, "Well, the Anuk-ite is an energy based creature right?" He asked and she shrugged slightly.

"I guess."

"So are Healers. You can feel someone's energy and be able to tell if and where they're hurt and you can control and shift the energy around you. What do you feel when its near?" He asked and she pursed her lips, "Suffocatingly strong energy." She said and he nodded. "So then maybe the Anuk-ite's effect if different only for Healers. You only feel its powerful energy but not the full effect of it because most energy doesn't actually effect you in anyway." He said and she thought for a moment.

"If you look at the Anuk-ite it'll kill you... But if it's power doesn't effect me, do you think I could look at it?" She asked and he shrugged, "I say there might be a 50/50 chance. It could kill you or it could not effect you at all. Or maybe you heal to quickly for it to kill you. Theres many possibilities, but if you ask me... Don't test them, you still have to go to collage." He said making her chuckle.

Her phone started going off making her grab it off her desk to see a text from Lydia, "Duty calls?" Charles asked and Odette nodded. "Yeah, Lydia's outside waiting for me." She said as they both stood up and before Odette could move, Charles gently grabbed her shoulders.

"I know you would probably say that I say this to much but I feel like I dont say it enough. Please, please, please be careful. I would prefer not to lose my daughter and you are the last of the Alarie family so you got an image to uphold." He said making her laugh and nod, "I'm always careful." She said and he smiled at her.

"Well- seven out of ten times you are." He said before kissing the top of her head, "Love you Odie." He said and she smiled. "Love you too, Charlie." She said making him groan as she started walking away, "I thought we agreed that that nickname died with your father!"

(Don't worry, I know Chris and Allison had a conversation similar to this before she died. Odette and Charles wont die, just felt like giving you guys a little Odette and Charles family content.)

"Scott!" Lydia called out as her and Odette walked into Scott's house, "Scott!" Odette yelled and the two waited for a moment, not hearing anything making Odette sigh softly and turn to Lydia. That's when she noticed someone standing behind Lydia making her furrow her brows.

"What are you doing here?" She asked making Lydia turn around to see Peter standing there. "Looking for Malia. What are you doin' here?" Peter asked looking at Lydia who looks at him pointedly before rolling her eyes, "Looking for Scott. Obviously." She said.

"Why?" Peter asked making Odette look at him weird, "Why are you looking for Malia?" She asked and Peter takes a deep breath before speaking what is very clearly a lie. "Parental concern." He said making her hum slightly, "Didn't even know those two words were in your vocabulary." Odette said making him roll his eyes.

"Why didn't you just call Scott?" He asked looking at Lydia who squinted at him, "Why didn't you call Malia?" She asked making him sigh. "This... we're not... this is... We're not getting very far with this conversation." Peter making Odette hum and nod while Lydia sighed.

"We can't reach Scott." Lydia said and Odette nodded while Peter sighs in a mix of relief and concern, "Well, I can't reach Malia, or anyone- there's reports that several cell phone towers in the area are down." He said and Lydia nodded slightly.

"Okay. That's definitely cause for concern." Lydia said and Peter sighed, "It's more than that." He said and Odette sighed softly when she realizes what he means. "Monroe and Gerard." She said and he nodded, "They're cutting us off from the outside." He said.

"And from each other."

"Which likely means that they've already started amassing troops on their side." Peter said and Odette looks at Peter and Lydia with a tiny smirk.

"Then we'd better find ours."

Odette, Lydia and Peter, still having no luck finding any of their friends and allies, have gathered in the exam room of the animal clinic to regroup. Lydia anxiously paces around the room, while Peter and Odette watched her, "They haven't been here." Peter said.

"Maybe we should go to the school." Lydia said and Peter sighed sharply, "Lydia, you never said why you were waiting for Scott." Peter said and Lydia sets her palms on the table and leans on it. "Are you sure you want to know?" Lydia asked and Odette glanced from Peter to her best friend and raised her hand slightly, "Uh- I would like to know. You didn't tell me when you picked me up" She said.

"Last night, I woke up saying two words... That may just be from a dream... or might be something else." Lydia said and Peter waits for a long moment for Lydia to elaborate, and when she doesn't, he scoffs impatiently. "What two words?" Peter asked and Lydia sighed softly, "Where's Jackson?" She said and Peter seems appalled by this revelation while Odette squinted slightly, "Jackson's your ex right?" She asked and Lydia nodded.

"That is disturbing on multiple levels. What else?" He asked and Lydia hesitated, which only serves to make Peter more impatient, "Lydia! Don't hold back on me. I've never held back on you." He said making both girls roll their eyes.

"I saw you... turned to stone." Lydia said and Peter looks horrified as she continues. "I was in a storage container. It was steel. There was a blue wall...I saw everyone. Even Derek and Ethan. All of you turned to stone." Lydia said and Peter and Odette glanced at each other with wide eyed before Peter looks at Lydia incredulously.

"Do either of you see anything remotely optimistic?" He asked and Odette pursed her lips and shook her head, "I don't think that's possible." She said and Lydia sighed. "It's optimistic if you prevent it." She said and they sighed, knowing she has a good point, before stopping to think for a moment.

"Storage contain- Do you mean shipping container?" Odette asked and Lydia pauses, her brow furrowed in thought before nodding, "Yeah. I was surrounded by them." She said and for the first time since they arrived at the clinic, Peter looks optimistic.

"I think I know where that is." Peter said and Odette raised her eyebrows, "Then you know how to find Scott."

Deucalion and Scott, the latter of whom has his eyes shut, are facing off under the catwalk in the shipyard. Deucalion has the upper-hand and has gotten quite a few lashes in on Scott with his cane, causing Scott to groan in pain, particularly after the third blow, which hit him behind the knees and knocked him onto the ground making him groan in pain.

Malia, hating the sight of Scott being defeated by Deucalion, whispers to him under her breath, "Hit him!"

Scott's palms flatten against the concrete ground beneath him, and the vibrations he feels of Deucalion moving toward him allow him to identify where he is standing and dodge the next cane strike, barely missing getting hit in the face with it. In one fluid motion, Scott reaches out, grabs the cane in his hands, uses to pull himself to his feet as well as pulling Deucalion to him so he can flip him onto his back on the ground.

Scott stands over Deucalion, who chuckles, clearly impressed by his student's quick work, "You might just survive this." He said. Scott opens his eyes and reaches down to help Deucalion to his feet when suddenly, Odette, Lydia and Peter frantically run towards them.

"Scott! Scott!"

Scott frowns in concern as the three join them under the catwalk, "None of us are going to survive this!" Lydia said and Scott and Malia, both alarmed by this statement, look at each other with concern. "What? Why? What are you guys doing here?" Scott asked with wide eyes.

"They're coming! Monroe and more- and they have heavy firepower." Peter said and no one in the group has time to process this news before a hail of gunfire is shot toward them.

At least a half dozen of them hit Deucalion in the chest and abdomen from behind, and the shock of seeing him so seriously injured nearly causes the others to be shot as well before they're able to take cover behind whatever support columns, dumpsters, and steel drums are nearby.

Deucalion's body falls face-first to the ground, and the others look over to find a wall of Hunters in front of them, many of which move to reveal that Monroe is standing behind them. The army opens fire yet again, led by Monroe, who holds up a handgun aimed at Scott.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.9K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
24.3K 702 36
🎵𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙🎵 After summer break the pack is thrown back into the whirlwind that is beacon hills. Alex is re...
85.9K 2.1K 29
Carmen McCall is many things & almost everyone has something to say about her. She's the younger McCall, only by a couple minutes. As alike as the M...
302K 9.4K 55
** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her connection to the moon, life and death and s...