Reincarnated as a Yandere Vil...

By cyberkvr

[Historical Reincarnation Series : Book 1] ※THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY. #RAYV: About a gentle kindergarten emp... More

🔘 Chapter 1: Nameless Book
🔘 Chapter 2: Another World
🔘 Chapter 3: Anastasius' Memories
🔘 Chapter 4: Meeting the Queen
🔘 Chapter 5: True Story
🔘 Chapter 6: The Younger Brother
🔘 Chapter 7: Life of a Butler
🔘 Chapter 8: Learning Magic
🔘 Chapter 9: The Prince Charming
🔘 Chapter 10: Tea Time
🔘 Chapter 11: The King is a ...?
🔘 Chapter 12: Social Debut
🔘 Chapter 13: Social Debut pt.2
🔘 Chapter 14: Leaving
🔘 Character Profiles
🔘 Chapter 15: Transferee
🔘 Chapter 16: The Principal & Class Rep.
🔘 Chapter 17: Clay Yoshioka
🔘 Chapter 18: Tour
🔘 Chapter 19: Dinnertime
🔘 Chapter 20: The Alchemy Contest (1)
🔘 Chapter 21: The Alchemy Contest (2)
🔘 Chapter 22: The Crown Prince
🔘 Chapter 23: The Alchemy Contest (3)
🔘 Chapter 24: Tears of the Heroine
🔘 Chapter 25: Tears of the Heroine (2)
🔘 Chapter 26: Background Check
🔘 Chapter 27: A Dream
🔘 Chapter 28: Lancelot
⚪Chapter 29: Knight Mentor
⚪Extra 0.1
⚪Chapter 31: Meeting The Knight
New Cover
⚪Chapter 32: Flustered

⚪Chapter 30: Kiss

38.4K 1.9K 794
By cyberkvr

-

The arrival of Lancelot became the talk of everyone in Anastasius' grade level. From the ladies to gentlemen, everyone was captured by the Knight Captain's charm and knowledge about fighting. Adding the fact that his age is not that far from theirs, probably the same as the Crown Prince, they immediately warmed up to him.

Since all of their male professors are 40 years old and above, who are all old and wrinkly, the appearance of a young handsome teacher became more of a big deal especially for the ladies. Although the ladies are not allowed to participate in the activities in their self-defense class-in order to maintain their dignity as a noble lady-they could still watch the classes and study the gentlemen during the demonstration just in case they're also exposed to danger and in need of even a little knowledge about protecting themselves.

At first the other professors expected the ladies to complain about it but since they look like they're enjoying the classes (or at least the magnificent view), they just let Lancelot handle them.

Today is finally the first day of self-defense classes of Anastasius' section. Everyone is excited to finally meet again the Knight Captain who became one of the most popular teachers in the Campus. They already saw him when he was introduced to their class a week ago but this is the first time they will be seeing him showing his skills as a knight.

"I remember that he was really~ good looking! I'm so excited."

"Hush now before our etiquette professor hears you! I must say that I also feel that way though."

They're all on their way to the Campus' training field. The gentlemen were all looking forward to the activities they're about to do, excitedly swinging their arms in the air as if fighting an invisible person. They all looked silly and the ladies could just sigh, 'If only men in our section is half as mature and well-behaved as Anastasius.' they all whispered their grievances.

Anastasius, as usual, remained unaware of these things. He's also looking forward to meet their new teacher since he wasn't paying attention when he was introduced to them. He only heard that the Knight Captain was also from their country, but he didn't know who that is, now he regrets not keeping in touch with the shift of positions in their Kingdom.

"Anastasius, I heard the Crown Prince visited you last night." Brittany said using a suggestive tone, with her probing eyes looking at her friend as if asking for an explanation.

"How did you know?" Charlie really did visit him. He also didn't know why, the Prince just said something about not trusting men easily even if he already knows them. They also ate dinner together and after that...

Anastasius' face immediately redden making Brittany more curious. "What, what happened!?" She asked, but since Anastasius refused to answer, she continued asking, "Did he already plucked your fl-"

Anastasius immediately covered her mouth, "Brittany!?"

"Mmf?" She asked 'what', with her muffled voice under the soft palms covering her lips. Which made Anastasius immediately take it off after an apology. He really don't know where Brittany got her vulgar way of speaking, he didn't mind it but if someone heard her he's afraid she'll get sent to the detention room again.

After calming down, he suddenly recalled what happened last night.

//flashback//

He was currently reviewing for the upcoming exams when someone knocked on his door. He was surprised to see the Crown Prince as soon as he opened it. Charles was still wearing his uniform, as if he immediately went to Anastasius' dorm room as soon as he finished his duty in the Student Council.

His slightly disheveled appearance only made him look more good looking, the original flawless Prince turned into a wild, mysterious beauty which made Anastasius become a bit flustered.

"Come in, what brings you here, Charlie?" Anastasius asked, while cleaning up his notes on the sofa to let Charles sit. Still burning up from his thoughts earlier.

"I heard you're going to meet your new teacher tomorrow." He said, silently thinking 'And it's that bastard from your social debut, I should've taken care of him earlier, tsk.'

"Oh yes! I wasn't paying attention when he was introduced to us so I wasn't able to catch his name but what about him?" He asked comfortably, while ladling out the miso soup he cooked earlier. Anastasius thought that Charles must've not eaten yet so fixing a dinner for two from his small dorm kitchen was his immediate response to the image of the tired Prince.

The sight of Anastasius in the kitchen immediately cleared the bubbling irritation in Charles' heart. He thought that the smaller man looked like a cute husband fixing dinner for his husband that just came from work, the cozy and domestic feeling of that picture seemed to have recharged Charles in a snap, and now he couldn't even feel a bit of tiredness from the meeting he had with Gabriel regarding the dirt on Duke Leclair that they're trying to find.

Anastasius whipped up a normal Japanese dinner that he usually eats in his past life. Two bowls of miso soup, two cups of rice, two seasoned fish fillet and a teapot of peppermint tea to ease with digestion, which also doesn't have caffeine so it's great to drink at night. Charles was a bit surprised with this. Anastasius have already said in their previous letters to each other that he knows how to cook , but he still didn't expect him to know how to cook foreign dishes.

Sure it must look simple but it looked like a meal from the east which is relatively harder to cook compared to western dishes, since it requires more complicated techniques of seasoning and such.

"How did you know how to cook these?" Charles asked, making his way to Anastasius' small dinner table. "Um, just... from the books." He didn't like lying especially to the people he treasures but he couldn't just say he learned it from his past life so he didn't have a choice either.

Charles first had a sip of the miso soup, not minding the wafting steam from its hot temperature. The salty and savory taste of it surprised his tongue, especially when the tangy taste kicked in along with a bit of sweetness, the combination of these different tastes harmonized perfectly which makes it so addicting. He hasn't even touched the other dishes but he already finished his soup.

Anastasius couldn't help but chuckle at Charles' charming appearance that seemed to be asking for more servings. After giving him more, the Prince took a sip again and left it a bit to taste the seasoned fish.

"Salmon?" He asked.

"Un." Anastasius answered while sipping on his soup too.

Anyone who would look at them as they eat together could actually mistake them as an old married couple, eating harmoniously while answering each other with short responses but with a slightly pampering tone.

The Prince fell in love with the seasoned salmon too, eating it with a spoon of rice before sipping on the soup. The seasoning was just right, savory with a little touch of citrus that really goes well along with the slightly sweet taste of the fresh salmon.

In a matter of time all of the dishes including the leftover in the stove were finished. It's good that Anastasius made peppermint tea, that way it could prevent Charles from having a stomachache later.

"I'm really sorry for eating everything." Charles apologized, bowing his head, he's afraid he must've looked less cooler when he devoured every dish on the table, looking like someone's going to steal his food, but it's just so delicious that he couldn't even be bothered to keep his appearance in check. And also because he's already so comfortable with Anastasius' presence that he didn't have to keep anything in check anymore when he's with him.

"Why are you apologizing? It really made me happy seeing someone eat my dishes with such gusto. Thank you!" Anastasius said, smiling genuinely.

Charles felt his heart beat fast, looking at that smile, it was almost as if Anastasius was glowing in his sight. Anastasius' cat eyes were now squinted, making him look more charming, his big smile showed a bit of his pink gums too that gave him a sense of youthfulness. Charles could swear that there wouldn't be any treasure in the world that could beat the smaller man's smile, and he would even be willing to sacrifice everything just to preserve this image in front of him.

With these thoughts, as if in a trance, Charles slowly softened his gaze and revealed a fond smile in return. Slightly ruffling Anastasius' hair before kissing him on the forehead. Feeling the younger's soft warm skin under his lips.

This act froze the both of them.

Anastasius' breath hitched from surprise and exhilaration. While Charles swallowed, also from the same reason. After meeting each other's gazes, they immediately became flustered and red.

"U-Um I- haha, I must clean these now." Anastasius stammered.

"Ehem, I- I also, I think I should help." Charles said, suddenly standing up, not knowing where to put his hands.

"N-No! Uh, go on now. I also n-need to review something so..."

"Of- Of course, then."

After hurriedly sending Charles to the door. Anastasius almost collapsed as soon as he closed it. He could only lay his head on it not knowing that Charles was in the same position.

"What was that..." They both thought with still flustered faces.

//end of flashback//

Remembering this scene still makes Anastasius red. He'd already saw this scenes in a lot of movies he'd watch in his past life but he didn't expect it happening to him as well!

'Snap out of it Yuu, he just thinks of you as a friend!' He reminded himself of the fact that he himself only assumed.

"We just had a dinner together!" He answered Brittany.

"Hmm, okay." Brittany answered, obviously not believing it, but she's afraid that if Anastasius' blood all went to his face and make him have a nose bleed, she'll immediately be punished by the Crown Prince.

After walking for a while towards their destination, they finally arrived. Anastasius slapped his face lightly to shake off his thoughts and focus on the class now. He must not be in a trance in his classes again.

"Good morning class." Someone greeted. The voice had a boy-next-door charm to it, levelled by its slight deepness. This combination immediately caught everyone's attention. Including Anastasius who found the voice a bit familiar.

Then there they saw Lancelot in a handsome Knight uniform, showing the most dazzling smile they've ever seen. Unlike Anastasius' calming pure smile, the man's smile looked a bit more wild and mischievous but his eyes offered the sense of perseverance and loyalty, the textbook appearance of the best knight, it had a whole different vibe that really strikes the ladies' hearts.

And among everyone in the field, those eyes were solely focused on Anastasius.

-
Author's Note:
Hello my lovely readers! I'm sorry this took long :( the next chapter is already in my drafts but it's still not finished so I decided to drop this now ^^

I hope you liked the domestic husbands- I mean, Charles' and Anastasius' dinner date hshshsj aren't they adorable!

+adorably awkward hshehdj

Also the playful yet very loyal and actually submissive Lancelot!! You're gonna meet him soon ^^

Really thank you for always supporting me guys y'all make me happy so much hhhhh

(i haven't revised this yet too so if you ever see an error, wrong use of word or a typo, don't be afraid to point it out! English isn't my first language so I would really appreciate the help, thank you!! Love you guys!!!)

*Thank you @NKnovelist for coming up with the title ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 18.4K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
4.6K 226 39
(2nd Installment) After being reborn in another world, I have begun my journey through the world. Now, I have arrived at the City of Yiinao, where a...
36.5K 1.7K 11
⚠️ PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION ⚠️ (THIS BOOK IS THE MATURE VERSION. IF YOU WISH FOR A MORE WHOLESOME VERSION PLEASE LOOK FOR VERSION I ON MY PROFILE.) Yo...
11.2K 504 18
(April 2024: working on new cover!) Yup, Jobless Reincarnation fanfic incoming. Where to start with this anime. This is genuinely one of the first is...