STUPID FRANK!

By Argo_Winchester

Frank has another daughter. And no, it isn't one the family knows about. After Ian, Before Debbie Monica and... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Announcement
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Book!

Chapter Seven

8.4K 168 10
By Argo_Winchester

I wake up the next morning and roll over so I'm facing the back of the couch. The sun hurts my eyes and I feel like I haven't slept in months. I can hear everyone talking but I don't move. Carl and Debbie run over, Debbie is holding Liam. "Amanda, it's morning." I ignore them. "Amanda, come on." I was having another episode and I knew it. One of mine, sleep all day for a few days then be fine. I sit up and ask the time. I can feel eyes on me but I don't look that way. "It's 1pm." Debbie tells me, "I'm going to go deposit the money and then check on Mickey," I tell no one particular. I grab my bag and walk out of the house. The bank doesn't have a lot of people in it. When I told them how much I have, they said they were gonna call the cops on me. I told them my great uncle died and I got his money. They believed me and made a bank account. "I'll be adding to it regularly," I tell them. "College fund". Next I go to the hotel, just in time for lunch. Mickey is already eating. "Deposited my money," I tell him. "College fund of sorts." He looks at me and then my food. "Are you feeling okay? Did you eat today." He moves over to give me food and I push it away. "Can I sleep here tonight?" Micky nods and I get up and move to the bed and fall asleep. He tries waking me for dinner but I just turn away from him. I wake up to him on my phone. "Yeah, Fiona don't worry. She's here... No... Yeah, I have no clue what's up with her... Before? Yeah, she does this." There's a long pause. "I'll send her home later. I'm letting her sleep." After a minute he hangs up. I fall back asleep. I wake to Mickey shaking me up. "Honey, it's dinner. You slept all day. Fiona called." I just roll over. "Have some food?" He grabs my arm. "Let me go." I whimper and pull away. He gets up but I can still feel him watching me.

He tries to wake me a few more times but I just stay in bed. "You've been here almost 72 hours." He says to me while we are laying down. "Please eat, use the bathroom. Take a shower." I move a bit. My body doesn't feel as heavy as before. "I haven't seen you this bad before." He comments. "I'm worried. Last time it was a few days and I could get you up and moving."concern laces his voice. I grabs my hands and pulls me up. First he brings me to the bathroom, tells me to use it and brush my hair and then come back. I do just that and when I'm back he has me eat food. "It's good," I tell him. He gets up and I can hear water running. "Bath time" He says as He pulls me into the bathroom. I get in and he closes the door and leaves. He leaves the door open a crack and I can tell he's outside making sure I'm okay. Once I'm done I go back on the bed to lay down but he pulls me up. " no, you slept for almost three days." I throw myself onto the floor and curl up. I close my eyes. "Thank god you're like ten pounds." He says as I feel him lift me up and put me on the bed. He de-curls me and puts my head on a pillow and blankets on my body. I can't sleep. I don't bother to try. Like he said I was asleep for two days. I'm just being a burden. Mickey has his own shit. I need to leave.

I get up quietly and leave a small note.

Dear Mick,

I'll be back eventually. I think space and air will help. I won't do anything to stupid. Maybe I'll meet up with Monica.

I think I'm just annoying the Gallaghers and you have to put up with my shit because I paid for your room.

I'm sorry. I might go to Florida. Heard it's warm this time of year.

-xoxo Amanda

I grab my purse which has a $50 and walked out. I found a junk car. It's old and no one will miss it. I get in the car and start to drive. I laugh to myself as I pull away from the curb. My phone goes off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445 0 12
Eighteen-year-old Iana Milkovich is contending with a broken heart, along with her brother's arrest, and two different men in her life that just won'...
78.1K 2K 60
Gwen Gallagher is the second oldest of seven children to Frank and Monica Gallagher. She had helped Fiona raise their siblings since their mother bai...
303 7 6
❝ LITTLE LADY NOBODY IS COMING TO SAVE YOU In which she witnesses a murder so he holds her captive !! this is completely an au , and is very l...
1.8K 22 7
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡�...