Letters || TaeJin ✔

By jinniyakim

Seokjin is working in a restaurant owned by his best friend. Being a top student in high school and a school... More

Characters
1. Hustle
2. Favor
3. First Letter
4. Crush
5. Broken Promise
6. Unfortunate
7. Uncertain
8. Second Letter
9. Extra
10. Hide
11. Apologies
12. Third Letter
13. Another
14. Interrogation
15. Accused
16. Birthday
17. Anonymous
18. Secret
19. Fifth Letter
20. Missing
21. Sorry
22. Convince
23. Plans
24. Pretend
25. Scarf
26. Shoulder to cry on
27. Friendly
28. Gift
29. Two Letters
30. Expectation
31. Disappointments
32. Confused
33. Cry
34. Can You?
35. Preparation
36. Unexpected
37. Day Out
38. Unforgettable
39. Cannot Be
40. Meant to Be
41. Situations
42. Freed
43. Lucky Day
44. Notebook
45. Safety
46. Hope
47. Confession
48. First
49. Choice
50. Question
51. Self Love
52. Surprise
53. Feelings
54. Chance
55. Witnessed
56. Confrontation
57. Comfort
58. Sky
59. Good Night
60. Good Night 2
61. Good Times
62. No Place
63. Message
64. Fly
65. News
66. Surprises
68. Love Wall
69. Together

67. A Love Letter

7.2K 581 188
By jinniyakim

Dearest Taehyung,

Weird. I think that's how I want to describe how we met and how those meetings bloomed into a beautiful romance.

I remembered how I was so shocked when I first saw you. I couldn't believe how handsome you were. Don't worry, you are until now, more handsome than ever. But you were so arrogant. I can't imagine that you can be so sweet, loving, and caring. Too far from the arrogant man who asked me to wash his Gucci shirt six years ago.

I am a sucker for romantic things. I am old-fashioned. I love to doodle sweet nothings on a notebook. On the other hand, just like me, you are old fashioned too. You love receiving letters. Hand-written letters to be exact.

Who would have thought that our old-fashioned loves would lead us to where we are now? I have to admit, it still feels unreal. We both know that it's complicated at first but you turned it to be possible.

On this day, I chose to commit myself to a beautiful human who loves me for who I am, who fell in love with the words I wrote and still writing, who eats every food I am cooking and will cook in the future. I chose to devote myself to the man who believes in my strengths and helps me hone them. He's one of the people who taught me how to be strong and to stand for myself. I chose to marry you, Kim Taehyung.

Remembering the past six years, choosing to be with you wasn't easy. You know it. But I was so in love. Actually, you're the only man I've ever loved. So I chose to be happy. And obviously, that happiness was to be with you. Fast forward to now, I did not regret that decision. Because until now, and I believe in the coming future, that we will be more in love, we will be happier and we will create more happy memories together. With our daughter Aera and our future children.

I know that there will be a period in our married life, we will experience some hurdles. But I will continue writing letters for you to remind you and myself of how we started and how you fell in love with me and how I fell in love with you. And the beautiful moments in between. I know those beautiful memories will overpower the darkest parts of our lives.

I would like to take this beautiful moment to thank you for everything you've done for me. As promised, I will marry you as soon as I graduated. Thank you for pushing me to go to University. Thank you for putting Aera to sleep and helping me take care of her especially when I have exams and reports. Thank you for inspiring me and cheering me on whenever I feel like giving up. My diploma is for you, our Aera, and my brother Jungkook.

Thank you for laughing with me no matter how corny my jokes were. Please continue laughing with me even through tears. Thank you for eating the foods I am cooking and for trying your best to cook whenever I feel sick or tired. Thank you for being adventurous and eating street foods with me. Even though I know how much you wanted to throw up, you still chew and swallow them with your signature boxy smile. Thank you for our movie date nights on the sofa until we fell asleep cuddling each other. I will choose those nights over dinner in a fancy restaurant. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for the unimaginable joy you have given me especially when Aera was born. And for the future beautiful children that we are going to make. Thank you for being a great father and provider. I guess you're much better than me. And most especially, thank you for your love. Thank you for this day that finally, I can call you to mine forever.

We don't know what the future will bring or what's in store for us. During those times that I am with you, I saw how great a husband you're going to be and that's one of the reasons I fell in love with you even more and chose to marry you. I am confident that no matter how dark the road will be, I know hand in hand, we can go pass through it. We will overcome all the hardships. As long as we have faith and love in each other.

I love you so much Taehyung. And I promise to fall in love with you, even more, every day. I promise to wipe away your tears when you feel like crying. I promise to be your strength when you feel like giving up. I promise to share with you all your pains, sorrows, happiness, and triumphs. Till death do us part.

Again I love you and I am proud to be your other half.

I tried my best not to cry hearing Jin spoke those words. His eyes were teary and his voice cracked from time to time. It amazed me how he maintained his calm and smile and was able to finish it with grace and a smile on his face.

His face was glowing. His blush pink suit made him glow even more. His stylist slightly curled his hair and I swear, I couldn't take my eyes off him from the moment he walked down the aisle. I knew he noticed because he kept on nudging my arm.

My tears just kept on falling almost the whole ceremony. It such a shame but I have no regrets. I waited for this moment for six years and I did keep my promise that I would wait for his graduation before marrying him. Though I got him pregnant, it did not hinder him to continue his studies. I truly admire him for doing all that. He took care of us while balancing his time as a father to Aera, as my partner and best friend, as Jungkook's adviser, and as a student. He was great.

Proud was an understatement. Now that he's finally mine, with the diamond ring around his finger and the diamond band that comes with it, I would like to scream to the world that I am so happy and so fortunate that it's him whom I would call my husband.

I sniffled and looked at the amber-colored sky as I tried to prevent myself from crying, again. It was hard. I didn't know that I would be more emotional than him. I opened the vow I prepared. I took a deep breath and smiled before finally having the courage to speak.

"I'm sorry I am so emotional. I didn't expect this too. I am overwhelmed with happiness that finally, you're officially mine. I've waited for six years for this moment and I am overjoyed that it finally came. I am crying because of too much happiness. I cannot contain it. By the way, I was blinded, and still, by your amazing handsomeness the moment you came into that door at the end of the aisle. You're glowing. You're the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life. And I am so lucky that you're now my Mr. Kim.

I thought I'm going to read the vow I prepared for our wedding but I think it's much better if I will say what I am feeling right at this moment. If ever I forget something, don't worry, I will say it to you every day.

You know, you called our first meeting weird. I called it fate. I spent a lot of time convincing you that it's fate that brought us together. I truly believe the heavens brought you to the door of my home and you knocked and entered straight in my heart.

I'm sorry for making you wash my clothes. But like what I always tell and remind you, that those things, whether good or bad, no matter how annoying it may be, happened because it was supposed to. If it didn't, perhaps, we won't be standing here in front saying our vows to each other.

I know I've mentioned this before but I've never looked forward to a meal until you came and cook those meals for me. I always looked forward to dinner and read the letter you prepared for me. Those days, were so special. I thought they would end when you finally accepted me as your boyfriend. I was so surprised and happy that you continue cooking for me and those lunch boxes still include hand-written letters. Please know that I will never ever get tired of reading them. And thank you for writing them. I truly love them especially knowing that you write it while you're thinking about me.

When Aera came, I fell in love again. To our daughter because I thought I was looking at an infant Jin. She's so beautiful just like his father. She's growing up to be so sweet, thoughtful,  selfless, and kind-hearted just like you. And I fell in love with you again. It amazed me how you were able to divide your time taking care of and loving us. I saw how you bravely face being a father, a partner, and a brother at the same time. You did it all and continue doing them with so much grace and aplomb.

In return, I promise to be the husband who will support you to whatever you want in life. I promise to always cheer you up when you feel the world is against you. Don't worry, I will fight side by side with you. I promise to learn more about being a father and a husband so I can take care of you and our baby and future children the best way that I possibly can. I will work hard so I can give you all a good future but with a promise that my job will never interfere and lessen my time to you and our child. I promise to love you and to remind you every day of that love. I don't know what else to promise. I will show all my love to you instead, every day, as long as I live.

I love you Jin. So much!"

I didn't care what our guests would say. I pulled Jin in my arms right after my vow and we cried together. I heard people clapping and cheering. I didn't know if it mattered. All I know was I am extremely happy and grateful that Jin and I were finally married.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810K 35.1K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
21.6K 1.2K 60
(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...
177K 10.3K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
834K 50.9K 64
Jungkook is working in a Real Estate company. Working hard to be on top and prove his worth. Until he met Seokjin in a very awkward situation. Turned...