YANDERE || ⁿᵒʳᵉⁿᵐⁱⁿ

By shinryujinswife_

♫︎completed♫︎ 「 he is everything. he is worth any sacrifice. nothing else matters. ... More

💗𝕠𝕟𝕖💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕠💜
💙𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙
💚𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚
💛𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛
🧡𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡
🌈𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗
💜𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜
💙𝕥𝕖𝕟💙
🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖🧡
🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💗
💜𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💜
💙𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💙
💚𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💚
💛𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💛
🧡𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🧡
🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪🌈
💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠💜
💙𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙
💚𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚
💛𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛
🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡
🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜
💙𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪💙
💚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💚
💛𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠💛
🧡𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖🧡
🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣🌈
💗𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💗

💛𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟💛

551 30 219
By shinryujinswife_

we. are. over. 700. reads. what. the. fluff. hOW DID THIS BOOK GET SO POPULAR SO QUICKLY AHHH- i was expecting maybe 100 within the first few months but nO you guys just throw aLL THE READS AT MEH FACE🥺🥺 tank you all so much though- i appreciate it all and i love you guys more than myself- hugs and kithes from your puppy<3 also this chapter is pretty useless i'm sowwy- it legit just has some drama things to piece together i dunno

...two people have asked to remake this book in their own way- i feel so proud🥺🥺🥺

it's a saturday, two days after donghyucks murder, they had yet another memorial service for donghyuck friday. renjun is feeling very.. bored. after such an amazing day thursday, he's felt so much more painfully numb and bored since they left. jeez what those boys do to him...

after some debates with himself, renjun decides to go out today. put on some simple clothes, and just go out.

just putting on a simple tshirt with a band logo on it, with some dark blue ripped jeans and a jean jacket on, as well as putting on some checkered van's, he then locked his door and left his home.(his parents are still on their business trip)

he sighs, he doesn't know where to go.. or what to do.
.
.
.
"i told you to stop sleeping with mr.kim, byeongkwan!!! you know dads gonna get upset when he finds out... he spent so long convincing principal lee to let you have that job as a lunch boy so you'd have something useful to do with your life. and, mr.kim is twenty fucking seven years old." renjun hears someone say, clearly yelling at someone else: wait... she's from their school! he's currently at a small park, and he's being nosy of course so he walks behind the two students, listening in on their conversation.

"i know noona.. b-but...." "but?" "i-i have feelings for him!! a-and he's married s-so..." "so you use your sex as an outlet for him to care about you." "y-yes...."

suddenly the two hug, and renjun tried to walk away from them because byeongkwan was facing his direction, therefore didn't get to finish hearing what they said..

so moonbyul and byeongkwan are siblings? and byeongkwan is hooking up with kim sehyoon because he has feelings for him? how pathetic. even if renjun already knew, i mean he bribed him into poisoning donghyucks food soo.. but still, pathetic.

their dad is so rich though- even renjuns parents aren't as wealthy as him. no wonder moonbyul is the best student at school and byeongkwan is a whore lunch boy.
.
.
.
even though jaemin and jeno aren't with renjun right now, renjun almost wanted to throw up from what he's just witnessed.

remember their creepy principal? you haven't met him though.. well this might tell you how creepy he is, right now, on a saturday, he is having a fucking date with one of the youngest students in their school.

her name is jo hyewon, she is literally 15 years old, she's so young. renjun can very easily tell she does not want to be here.. he wishes he could help her. but it's none of his business.

he sighs again, he still doesn't know what to do with his day.

[this part was entirely useless, but you guys need more background on the school and the book in general so this isn't just a kill, obsess, kill, obsess, kILL, OBSESS thing- HAHA  y e s]

walking around the mall now, renjun decides to go into a plushie store. he is now starting to realize, through his lovely feelings of nomin, he really likes plushies and moomin!! even though he forced himself to like moomin and art before, he didn't think he'd actually end up liking it after meeting his special someone's.

and thankfully, there was a section that was just different sized moomin plushies in the store. 

but sadly he couldn't reach the top of the shelf where the largest moomin plushie was because our boi is ˢᵐᵒˡ .

he sighs and begins to climb the shelf, he is determined to get this moomin plushie.

until he started to shake around, he's already expecting to hit the ground- suddenly, he feels someone grab onto his waist and he falls into a hard chest.

then the plushie is pulled down from the shelf, and given to renjun.

renjun turns around, clearly annoyed at whomever caught him and gave him his plushie, but he's almost blown away with the beauty of this other male. definitely not as attractive as nomin, but he was quite.. pretty.

"awww you fell for me~ how cute!" a deep voice that sounds slightly.. american? says as he winks at renjun. renjun glares at him and shoves his hands off of his waist and grabs his moomin plushie, beginning to walk away. "not even a thank you, sweetie?" the other male asks as he pouts while following renjun.

renjun glares at him even more as he sighs, smiling as he says fakely "thank you sooooo much kind sir!!" the other smiles and bows slightly as he replies "you're very welcome! now.. can i get your number?" renjun rolls his eyes and thinks 'if i just give it to him he'll leave me alone.'

but that sadly wasn't the case, because after the male got renjuns number, he tried to buy renjuns plushie for him.

"no! this is my moomin plushie and i'll buy it with my own money!!" renjun says angrily as he holds his moomin plushie securely to his chest, the other male still doesn't seem to give up though.

"fine.. but at least tell me your name! i'm johnny. johnny suh" he says as he holds out his hand for renjun to shake, who rolls his eyes but shakes his hand and mumbles "i'm renjun. and not interested."

johnny pouted and said in a cute voice, "aww please give me a chance?" while doing the '🥺' face. renjun groaned mentally but figured he wouldn't get out of this.

so he just closed his eyes and nodded, he heard johnny mumble 'yes' happily while jumping around. why does he find renjun so interesting? what makes him so special? does he know what renjun has done? is this some sort of trick? what the hell is happening? is he just overthinking it?

johnny doesn't seem to notice is distressed era of renjun, he just continued to walk along to the cash register to pay for his moomin plushie.[*cough* sugar daddy.]

"thank you! have a nice day" johnny says cheerfully as he smiles at the cashier, before giving the moomin plushie to renjun, who looks at him in disgust as he asks "why are you so nice.. it's pitiful to look at."

johnny pouts and says, "i like putting smiles on others faces! it makes me happy to see them happy!! and there is so much to be happy for~" while putting his arms out and looking around smiling everywhere.

renjun scoffed and mumbled "there's so much to be upset for though.." johnny looks back down to him, his mood dropping as he notices how depressed renjun sounded.. "hey... what's the matter? who hurt you..?" renjun looks at him, before holding onto his plushie while continuing to mumble "it's no one.. none of your concern."

johnny just slowly nods, not wanting to irritate the other too much. he than puts back on his happy era and says "let's go get some food renjunie!!" as he grabs onto the others wrist and takes them to the food court. renjun rolls his eyes but let's johnny do as he pleases.

"so.. how old are you?" johnny asks as he slurps his noodles, renjun looks up from his plate of dumplings and says "seventeen.. why?" johnny's eyes widen as he begins to choke on his ramen, coughing up a lung. renjun looks at him with a raised eyebrow, watching as the other nearly dies.

soon, johnny calmed down and took a deep breath, before he looked at renjun and said "i-i mean i'm twenty two.." renjun just looked at him, not seeing an issue.

johnny looked at renjun and sighed while putting his hands over his face as he mumbled "i-if we were to you know.. d-date-" "woah woah you think we're going to date eventually?!" renjun interrupts while looking at johnny in disgust, who starts to panic as he says quickly "i-i mean i don't know.. y-you're cute and you said you'd give m-me a chance...."

renjun closes his eyes and sighs heavily, when he opens them again he looks around trying to calm his anger down. he sees jeno and jaemin in the corner of his eye, walking around the food court, both eating two giant pretzels while sharing a chocolate milkshake.

renjun looks up to them in awe, noticing the two laughing at each other adorably. he felt the feeling again, the feeling high, the feeling so painfully in love. he never knows what to do when this happens, he usually just follows them until they go home, then go back to his.

it's not often he finds the two of them together. it's happened once, maybe twice, before.

"uh... where are you looking renjunie?" johnny asks as he looks the direction renjun was looking, but he couldn't figure out what he was looking at..

renjun snapped out of his deja vu trance, he feels so happy right now. he needs to be nice to johnny, because what if his someone's to see him being mean.

"ah.. i'm so sorry johnny hyung! but... i already have feelings for someone, maybe we can be friends though!" renjun says cheerfully as he smiles at johnny. he stands up and pats johnny's shoulder, before he walks away to follow jeno and jaemin.

johnny looks at him shockingly, watching as the other as he walks away happily. "now that's dissociative identity if i've ever seen it-" johnny says in english before he cleans up their food up and throws it away; going back to his home.

renjun follows jeno and jaemin until they go back to their homes, it was so cute! renjun just wished for the other two to kiss, he doesn't even care that he's not in it.... yet.

it was quite a good day for renjun.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

i made a new cover design:3 i hope you guys like it!! also yes johnny is desperate for renjuns love- i know such an unusual ship but this is wattpad aNYTHING IS POSSIBLE SNSKSJKS

i hope everyone enjoyed though qwq! i love you all so much muah thank you for all of the love on this book

bye byee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.7K 24
若い頃の僕ら "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚,, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚-" "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 " - - - 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚...
172K 7K 43
What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out straight from a kdrama? Well, Huang Renjun ca...
25.3K 1.2K 50
┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐ ➯ jaemin hates his new neighbor, who goes by the name renjun, a chinese boy th...
87.4K 2K 34
An NCT ot21 Mafia AU [WARNING: This book is cringey asf cuz it was my first book; I'm finally rewriting it :)] EDIT: It's been like 2-3 years and y'a...