More than a bromance [Larry S...

By 1d_for_larry

Harry has a problem and his name is Louis! Well, actually he really likes this problem which causes him some... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Liam's POV)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Liam's POV)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Chapter 7

167 9 13
By 1d_for_larry

A/N

This chapter is longer than the others and will include (TW) little smut. This is my first time writing something like that so I am sorry if it's bad. Also, I changed it many times 'cause I wasn't sure how much to include.

Please COMMENT how you think about smut (if you want more) and don't forget to VOTE!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I wake up I take a minute to recognize the room I'm in.

I see Louis snuggled in a blanket next to me.

"Morning, Boo," I say quietly not wanting to wake him up but also not wanting to leave without saying anything.

I silently stand up and go to my room.

Yesterday was amazing. We snuggled under the blankets and I fell asleep in his arms. Then I woke up still in his arms. I've never slept that good, to be honest.

Man, this crush thing is getting worse every day. Or better? Ugh, I don't even know.

I hear a knock on my door and get out of my thoughts.

"Come in," I say. Liam comes in and sits down next to me. "Can I talk to you about something?" he asks seriously. "Uhm, yeah sure. Did anything happen?" I question worried.

"You can say it like that if you like to. But, anyway, now that I know about the Louis thing I can tell you everything as well, right?"  "Absolutely, Li. When you're with me no judgement," I assure him.

"Okay. So, you know how it is to fall for your bandmate and now that I kinda did too I wanted to ask you for advice," in the second half of the sentence he mumbles and it takes me a bit to understand what he said.

"Wait, really? You, Liam James Payne, has a crush on our little Zaynie boy?" I had a hunch about that but he doesn't have to know. And this way it's more fun since his face turned red now.

"How did you know it was Zayn?" he asks confused. "I didn't but now I know," I say chuckling, "Well, then I was right yesterday with the kiss?" I tease him a bit more but he just ignores me.

"Harry, this is all so fucked up. I bet he's straight and last night we've played Truth or Strip-" "You played Truth or Strip? Wow, Payno, good move!"

"Thank you, but that's beside the point. He said, that he has a crush but didn't want to say whom. What should I do now?"

"You have more information than I have in my case yet. That's unfair," I complain. I don't even know if Louis has a crush on anyone. But on the other hand, I don't know if I want to know. What if he said yes and then has a crush on a girl I know?

"Liam, I don't know what you should do. Maybe I could spend a day with him and ask him out about these things? Oh, and you could do the same with Louis?" I suggest excited.

"That's an amazing idea! What about tomorrow? We could go to the pool area and just chill a bit," he responds. "Okay, let's do that. And don't worry Li. It's gonna be okay someday. I don't know when but trust me."

"Thanks for helping me, mate." We go in for a hug and stay there for some seconds.

"Hey, guys! We- Oh, I am gonna leave you alone." We look up and see Louis closing, no, more like smashing the door closed. I frown but shrug it off.

"I think we should get ready now, the others are apparently waiting," I say and get out of bed.

***

"This is going to be so much fun!" Louis yells as we fly to the point we are going to jump from.

For the last two hours, we got instruction and trained on how to jump. Of course, we are going to jump with a professional but we have to know the rules as well.

"Who is going to jump first?" one of the pros asks.
"I can go first," Louis volunteers. "I'll go after Louis," I say. Then I am going to have some minutes alone with him when we got down, hehe...

After me Niall will be jumping, then Zayn, and the last one will be Liam.

"I don't know if I can do this," Zayn says afraid. "Sure, you can, Z. You have to believe in yourself. Nothing will happen, okay? They know how to do it and if the first parachute won't open the second one will," Liam tries to calm him down. "What? If the first won't open? Thank you, Liam that really helped me," Zayn says sarcastically.

The coaches explain to us everything again, for the last time, and then it's Louis's turn to jump.

"Wohooo!" he exclaims as they jump off the edge. I stand up and get ready as well.

What if I die now because someone sabotaged both of my parachutes? Then I'll never see Louis again and he'll never know how loved he is.

What's going on Harry? All of a sudden you're worried? Damn it, Zayn worries got to me.

I send a short prayer to heaven before closing my eyes and waiting for the signal.

When I hear it I let myself fall just as we learned it. I feel the wind blowing everywhere around me. After some moments I get used to the feeling in my stomach and dare to open my eyes.

Wow, I think. It looks amazing. Under us, you can see the sea. There are boats, surfers, little figures playing at the beach. On the left, you can see mountains and cars driving on the big streets. Birds are flying beneath us, probably wondering how we came into the sky.

After some minutes passed - too quickly - I see the place where we are going to land coming nearer.

My coach gives me some instructions but as we land I fall on my bum.

I hear someone laughing at me and look up to see Louis coming closer to me. "Good stunt, Haz," he laughs. "I bet you didn't land better," I say insulted. "Sure, I did." "He didn't Mr Styles," his coach now says chuckling. "Oh, will you shut up," Louis snaps back, sassy as he is.

"Anyway, that was so much fun! You could see so much of the island, even the carnival we went to yesterday," I rhapsodise. Louis tenses up a bit but then goes back to normal. "Yeah, and the beach and the sea looked so beautiful. The water was so - blue." We laugh at his description as we hear a plop behind us. "Look who joined us in the landing-on-the-bump-gang!" I welcome Niall. "So I wasn't the only one?" We shake our heads, "Oh, thank God!"

After some more minutes passed we are complete. Zayn did survive it - surprise - but has to lean on Liam's to not fall over. Or is he just playing to be near him?

I wonder when it came to the point where I think that everybody has a crush on each other. Well, fairly I can say that I wasn't wrong with my assumption about Liam. But I really don't know how Zayn feels.

"What do you think, Harry?" I feel all boys looking at me.

Shit, I zoned out for too long.

"Sorry, I didn't catch the question," I admit.

"Niall suggested doing a karaoke night. There is a bar down the street. Management booked it for us so it's just us and the employees," Louis explains to me.

"Yes, that sounds fun!"

I am going to hear Louis sing. I love his voice so much and always try to concentrate on him when he sings. That's difficult since the fans are like spies. In my opinion, he should get more solos. His voice is so unique. If we should break up as a band I will be his number one fan!

***

"Welcome boys! I hope you're doing great. What would you like to drink?" our waiter asks.

We all order a beer since we hadn't had a proper drink in the last months.

"Do you want to order something to eat as well?"

"Yes, I'd like to have...," Niall starts ordering. After he must have ordered every food on the menu we order as well.

"Tonight's going to be fun!" Zayn exclaims. "Yes, we haven't had a night out for so long. Finally getting drunk again and partying," Louis hoots. "Don't drink too much, Louis," no one else than Daddy One Direction says.

"I'm big, Payno. I can manage myself," he responds offended.

"You are not big!" I tease him. "Oh, Mr Styles. How do you know what I mean? Maybe I meant my special member down there?"

"You are aware that I've seen you naked before?" I say. "Yes, but you've never seen me turned on that much before. And I guess you never will."

I blush and distract myself from him with eating.

He sent me another signal that he isn't gay for me. It's so shitty that I still hope I'll see him turned on. Hopefully by me. Man, to get Louis The Tommo Tomlinson hard would be a dream come true.

Stop it, Harry! You shouldn't get hard on those thoughts.

Unfortunately, I haven't stopped soon enough and feel my pants tighten up.

"I have to use the toilet real quick," I excuse myself and follow the restroom signs.

I lock the door and open my jeans. I pull down my trousers and boxers. I take my now rock-hard dick into my hand and start palming myself.

I imagine Louis being here and touching me.

Louis presses me against the wall and I pull his body onto mine. He then starts thrusting against me and I moan at the friction of his hard-on. I buck my hips at his and enjoy the feeling. He starts dry humping me but then gets down on his knees.

His hands find their way to my dick followed by his face. He comes closer until he touches my tip with his mouth, teasing me as he swirls his tongue around it.

I let out a groan mixed with a moan and grab his head. I push him towards me so he has to take me in fully. He gags a little bit but continues with the job. His hands are now on my bum and squeeze it.

I close my eyes and throw my head back as he hollows his cheeks. He proceeds to bob his head sucking me off. When he's at the head he pulls with so much intensity that it makes me dizzy. I go with my hands through his hair destroying his hairstyle completely.

His hands come from my arse to my balls and massages them. I enjoy every little moment of this and feel that I am going to cum within a short amount of time. He then takes me out of his mouth and licks my crotch up and down. "Louis," I moan begging to finish his job. He follows my beg but not without planting little kisses on my v-line.

Then as he takes me in another time he goes faster and faster grabbing the rest of my dick in his hands. "Lou...Fuck..," I moan silently as I release.

I come back to reality and look at the mess I made. I quickly take some toilet paper to clean it up.

Shit, how did this happen? Once it was a little crush and now I got myself off thinking about Louis giving me a blow job?

I hurry up putting my clothes back on and unlock the door. I don't know how much time has passed and I am worried about going back there. What if they have looked for me and heard me moaning?

Harry, they are probably too busy drinking they didn't even notice you being away the whole time.

As I come back my last prediction came true. On the table are already two rounds of shots, theirs are empty mine still full.

"Harry, we ordered you some as well," Louis already babbles out a little.

I sit down and the boys say in unison "Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!"

I empty my first glass then my second right after that.

"Hey, excuse me," Louis says directed at the waiter, "Could we have another two, no three, rounds of shots, please?" "Louis don't you think it's a touch too much?" "Nah, Payno. We are going to have fun tonight! And then he doesn't have to come that often."

"ONE, TWO, THREE!" We all take another shot as they arrived at our table.

"Lads, I am soo happy to know you," I tell them becoming the clingy drunk myself. I look at Louis with my best puppy look. "Do you want to dance?" "Sure, Hazza!"

Since I've already drunk five shots and one beer I don't think about my actions and take Louis by his hand. The other lads are following us to the dancefloor in front of a little stage.

"Turn the music up!" Niall calls.

As the music gets louder and better to dance to I close my eyes. We all get lost in the music and I forget my worries. My thoughts get somewhere in my mind and I just enjoy this very certain moment. As I open my eyes I let my body feel the beat and start yelling along to the music.

I see Louis staggering in my direction. He looks with an intense look in my eyes as he dances in front of me. "Looking good, Harold," he says with a low and raspy voice. I believe it's his seductive voice and to be fair it gets to me, "Wanna sing something with me?" "Yeah, sure why not."

We go to the karaoke machine to see which songs they got. "How about 'One Thing'?" I suggest thinking about how good the lyrics fit, except that Louis got not just one thing but billions that make me adore him.

We go on stage and take the microphones as the music starts playing. It's just us two singing so we are singing the duett version.

I've tried playin' it cool
But when I'm lookin' at you
I can't ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

I sing as I look at him. If I was sober I think I would have been more subtle but I am not so duh!

Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen, and can't breathe

Louis' voice is the definition of perfection. It's so unique and soft but somehow raspy. He sounds like an angel and I am more than happy to not be deaf.

"Something's gotta give now," I sing, "'Cause I'm dying just to make you see."

Now it's Louis' turn to sing, "That I need you here with me now. 'Cause, you've got that one thing!"

We both start yelling at the top of our lungs as the chorus starts:

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing, and
You've got that one thing

I just want to have him be mine.

Without thinking I go over to him and give him a big bear hug ignoring that I have to sing. Louis returns the hug and we stay like that for I don't know how long.

As we pull away the last chorus is on. I jump up and down singing like my life depends on it.
And I'm not just yelling the lyrics out. No, I put emotions and my feelings into it.

My feelings for Louis. I am singing this song for him.

This wonderful boy with his stunning blue eyes and brown hair. He's an angel and I don't know how I got so lucky to live in a world where I know him, the most precious human being. I could go on for hours talking about his whole body. And not just is he on the outside perfect but inside as well. He is the funniest guy I've ever met and makes me feel good whenever I'm down. He is cocky and sassy but without that, he wouldn't be Louis Tomlinson. He's unique in every way and I hope he knows that. He deserves the world but nobody deserves him. I don't even deserve him. He's way too good to be true. I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up one day and realize it all was a big dream.

"That was fun!" Louis giggles at me as the song ends. "Yes, it really was," I respond grinning at him. We leave the stage and go back to the others.

"It's your turn to sing, lads," Louis challenges the other three. "What do you want to sing then?" Liam asks. "How about we all sing Grenade together?"
"Yes, good idea. Love that song," we agree. Each of us gets a mic and then the music starts playing.

After we finished singing we danced for a while.

Without thinking I go to Louis and turn him to me. "Up for a little dance?" I ask winking. "Show me what you got in mind," he says giggly.

I turn him around again so that his bum grinds on me. I start to move slowly to the beat swaying my hips back and forth. I hear a little moan escaping his lips.

This moment gives me a little bit of hope. Maybe he is gay after all?

I push these thoughts away and concentrate on him again. We're both drunk so what? Tonight's the night of our life.

Having no regrets is all that I really want. We should live while we're young.

***

"Good night boys," we wish before everyone goes to their bedroom.

As I lie down in my bed I hear a giggle come from the bathroom. "Come in," I say amused and Louis runs to my bed like he has waited for this all day long.

Maybe he has?

"Ello Hazza," Lou says cuddling under my blanket. "Hi Boo," I speak looking down at his face. He nestles his head in the crook of my arm and purrs silently. His arms are wrapped around my waist, our legs intertwined. I stroke over his hair and look at every feature on his face.

"Haz, why are you looking at me like that?" he asks gently. "How do I look at you?" I ask smirking. "You're stalking my face." I have to laugh at his description but respond, "Maybe I like to get to know it better?" "Mmh."

I close my eyes to take everything in.

I feel Louis rubbing his legs at me, dangerously close to my area. I try to keep back moans but can't help it and I let one slip out of my mouth.

"You like that?" Louis asks and snickers. "Maybe," I say not wanting to give him that amusement. "Okay, then I'll stop."

Oh, how dare you, Louis William Tomlinson. You know I liked it. You just need to hear it for your ego.

Though I don't want to show him I liked it I couldn't hide a groan. "What you want me to do, Mr Styles?" he teases me. "Don't stop that with your legs," I mumble. "Ha! I knew it. You need me to feel good, don't you?" I just chuckle and pull him closer to me.

"You're so cocky." "How could you say that?" he wants to take his legs away another time but I quickly grab them with mine.

"Tonight was fun," I whisper into his ear. "Yes, especially the dancing," he responds. "You think so?" "Yeah, Harry, I do."

He fleeting touches my thighs giving me butterflies everywhere. "You're cute when you're sleepy," he compliments me. I giggle, "You're cute." "When?" "No when. Always." I lean in to peck his nose.

"Thanks for being my friend, Haz." "Thank you for being my friend," I respond.

We stay silent for a while and I hear his breath calming down.

"Goodnight, Lou," I say and plant a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Soon after I feel my eyes shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 8.6K 45
Harry was an innocent kid who wore flower crowns and colorful clothes. He was kind, caring and secretly in love with Louis. Louis, one the other hand...
2.9K 142 22
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles hate each other but that wasn't always the case. At one point in time they might have even loved one another. Howeve...
11.4K 323 13
Harry's last relationship was horrific, leaving him with physical and mental scars. Louis comes into his life and does his best to treat Harry how he...
2.4K 91 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...