Falling for a Dauntless leade...

By JaceIsNaturalBlonde

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Chapter 11

475 13 2
By JaceIsNaturalBlonde

Disclaimer: I am Veronica Roth and I own Divergent and if you try and tell me otherwise I will inject you with death serum!

TRIS P.O.V.

"Tris!" a familiar voice calls. I turn to see Eric push his way through the crowd to reach me. "I finally found you!"

"Couldn't stay without me a few hours huh?" I say cockily.

"It's important. Come" he orders. I give an apologetic look to Christina and follow him. He steers me to a blind spot in the surveillance system.

"You're in danger Tris. Big fat danger with a capital D" he whispers. Dread courses through me.

"It's about Abnegation isn't it? Erudite is going to attack soon?" I ask. Surprise flickers on his face.

"How do you know?"

"Oh, come on! I'm not stupid. I used to live there. The little conversation we had usually involved Erudite, Marcus Eaton and my dad's work, Jeanine Matthews..." I trail off. Eric's jaw has set and he has a stubborn look about him. "What?"

"I don't care about what you think of my former faction. The bookworms are going to mind control the Dauntless into attacking the Stiffs" he says.

"They- wait what? Your former faction? You're Erudite born?"

"Yes" he hisses "that's not important now though. I'll fake injecting you with the serum. But tomorrow you must pretend to be under the simulation. I'll find you and we'll look for your parents"

"I... ok" is all I say. Unexpectedly, Eric grabs my head and crashes his lips against mine. His hands play with my hair. He pushes me against the wall. A light cough interrupts us.

"What?" Eric says harshly, annoyance clear in his voice. He's blocking my view so I can't see who's walked in on us.

"Well, Tris should come. And so should you, Eric. We're about to start" says Zeke.

We walk together in silence towards the Pit.

I know it's short but bear with me! It's a filler chapter and there's fluff ;) Also, I updated early :)
Peace out,
~JaceIsNaturalBlonde

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
25.2M 759K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...