𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

By mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 More

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
one
two
three
four
📍Characters📍
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

thirty three

2.3K 112 39
By mformiyaaaaa

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"D'Nyah hurry up man we already late." Xay mugged me as I tied my shoes.

I really didn't even wanna have this damn gender reveal no more because I still wasn't showing. I feel my baby kicking and everything but i'm still not showing. My OBGYN said that it was normal but ion believe her.

"Xay stop fucking talking to me. Damn leave me alone if they sitting there com-fucking-plaining then they can leave ion need them there anyways. Fuck you and them." I mugged him as I walked out the room.

"Can't wait til you drop so I can-"

"Can't wait til I drop so you can what Xay ? Anything I can do when I drop I can do now." He opened my door and I slammed it once I got in.

"I know it's just the hormones but stop slamming my fucking door foe I punch the fuck outta you. You must forgot thatcho face not pregnant."

"And my arms ain't either so I can still beatcho ass now leave me alone."

"Act like I won't Ike yo ass." He mumbled.

"I'm Ike you Tina. Case closed."

I looked out the window and felt my eyes watering making me smack my lips because I don't like crying.

"Why you crying ?" Xay looked at me and frowned.

"I don't know !!" I yelled at him making him smack his lips.

"You being mean for no reason. I didn't do nothing to you and imma tell yo mama." He mugged me as we pulled into the place.

"I don't give a fuck." I mumbled as he helped me out the car even though I didn't need help.

Once we walked in It was a big sign that said "Bloods or Beauty ? Crips or Cuties ?" making me laugh a little.

"It's about time !!" One of my cousins yelled making both me and Xay send a mug his way.

"Shut the fuck up." We said at the same time making everybody else laugh.

We walked up to the stage as everybody got quiet and I grabbed the microphone.

"Hey y'all, i'm not gon say sorry for being late cus I really don't give a fuck. Thank y'all for coming and not leaving. Being that i'm a little under the weather, we gon skip pass the games and get straight into it. Just saying this in advance, if it ain't blue everybody leaving." I put the mic back and me and Xay walked off the stage as Ashante, Sai'Je, Kai, and Raivyn took over.

They had bought everything and contributed money into everything. Xay did too. I didn't have to pay for anything even though I asked them could I they kept saying no. I'm really grateful for all of them.

"If you team girl, go to the left. Team boy to the right. Which ever group wins everybody gets 100 dollars each." Kai yelled making everybody gasp. Even me because I didn't know about this.

"Y'all ain't getting nothing thats too much money. Kai y'all ain't gotta do that." I frowned at them.

"Yes we do bitch. Shut the fuck up and get in the middle." Sai'Je said making me frown because no they don't.

Me and Xay walked in the middle of the two sides next to a big box.

Everybody counted down from five and we opened the box only to be met with a big, black balloon.

"My child is unidentified assum shit ?" Xay scrunched his face up and I did too.

"Man they finna have my child inna science lab. What the fuck is it a she or he or it or what. I'm confuzzled." I yelled getting ready to cry making everybody laugh but Xay.

"That shit not funny what the fuck. I knew my soldiers can march but them bitches had a war too." He frowned as everybody laughed louder.

"Just a dumbass couple. Pop the balloon dodos." Kai yelled.

We both threw our middle finger up and then popped the balloon not giving anyone time to count down.

A bunch of pink glitter fell out of the balloon making majority of the guests jump up and down as i frowned and walked back in the building and cried.

I grabbed the microphone and went back outside.

"This was fun but get the fuck out. Don't make no fucking plates and don't grab no fucking cake. Leave the gifts, take ya money, and get the fuck out." I walked back in the building and sat my head on the table and cried.

"Bitch it's ohk. Stop crying." Kai rubbed my back.

"What if I can't raise her like I should. She prolly gon act just like me and what if I can't handle that. I don't wanna be a bad mama." I cried on his shoulder then my mama came and gave me a hug.

"You know damn well you gon be an awesome mama so don't lemme hear no bullshit like that come out yo mouth ever again. And you already know if you ever need help with anything you got help. So don't ever say that shit again aight ?" She looked at me making me wipe my eyes and nod my head.

"Okay."

"Charles look i'm rich rich bitch ahhha !!" My grandma yelled in my grandad's face making everybody laugh. "You broke bitch."

"Berenda shut ya ass up damnit. Find a way home then since you so damn bad. Ole ugly ass. Looking like a wet piece of bread." He mugged her making me laugh loudly.

"You shut ya ass up. Looking like some wet charcoal. Ole black ass."

"You look like that damn gieco lizard. Make me wanna save 15 percent or more on my damn car insurance." They walked out the door arguing.

"Congratulations bitch !!" Lay came over and hugged me as I smiled.

"Thank youuu."

"D'Nyah everybody still gotta leave ?" One of my little cousins came up to me making me nod my head quickly.

"Hell yeah, y'all thought I was playing. Ginne the damn candy I said don't take shit off the table. Bye thank you for coming." I smiled and took the candy making everybody laugh.

"D'Nyah am we gon get a goody bag ?" Another one of my lil cousins asked.

"Illiterate ass, am I having a boy ?"

"No."

"You just answered ya own damn question." He walked away pouting making everybody laugh.

"You dead wrong bae." Xay shook his head.

"They thought I was playing. I'm grateful for what i'm having but I was dead ass ser-"

"Oh my godddd !!" I was cut off by Lay running towards me screaming as she cried.

"What happened ? Who ass I gotta beat ? Bitches needa stop playing round." I stood up getting ready to walk off but she stopped me and gave me her phone as I read the article.

𝟮𝟭 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗦𝘆'𝗔𝗶𝗿 𝗠𝗰'𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟱 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘆'𝘀. 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗔𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗔𝗦𝗔𝗣.
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝘂𝗱𝗶.

bitch i thought it was serious damnit

I was about to laugh but I remembered that she didn't know that he was a opp so I frowned and thought about the fact that I was hungry to make me cry.

I started boohoo crying making the gang run up to me and I grab Xay and whispered in his ear, "Go along with it."

"What happened ?"

"They killed himmmm !!" I cried in Xays arms trying my best not to laugh.

Once Lay walked out of the building, I wiped my tears as me and Xay busted out laughing making everyone look at us.

"Why ya- ohhhh y'all going to hell." Ashante shook her head.

"Bae you did it ?" I looked at him making him shake his head.

"No, fuck that nigga."

"Put it on somebody."

"I put it on TaeTae ain do it." He put his hands up in defense as I laughed loudly.

"You ain't shit man."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

not really as long as i wanted it to be but oh well.. thinking bout ending it at chapter
40 - 45 ionk yet.

10+ votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 10.6K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
51.5K 948 30
This is love. This is affection. This is romance. This is it.
166 5 8
~𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...