hating me for loving you {h.s}

By boxerryy

*STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Phoebe Stone & Harry styles started their lives as childhood frien... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.

INTRODUCTION & WARNINGS.

3.3K 34 32
By boxerryy

Welcome to another crazy idea inside my head.

I've had this idea for a while, and I kinda got bored of my other book "Twist of Fate," so I'm starting a new one. I'll still be uploading chapters of my other book, though, don't worry.

I'm not going to include the rest of the boys in the characters segment, you already know who they are and what they look like. Picture them as how they looked when they got out of the band.

Please tell me what you think, comment, vote, share, anything!

*

Characters:
Phoebe Stone:
Lily Collins.

Spencer Stone:
Matthew Gray Gubler.

Harry Styles:
Harry Styles.
(Forgot to mention that H starts off with long hair, he'll cut it eventually).

Ashlyn Brookes:
Saoirse Ronan

WARNINGS:

This story is purely fiction, it is not meant to be correlated to any of the characters in real life, or presented as the real person.

This story will contain, but is not limited to:

Foul Language. Adult Themes. Violence. Other themes basing around mental health & abuse.

(As well as red LED time, and a lot of kink... ;).

If any of these things bother you, or make you uncomfortable, please DON'T read this story.

Here we go, enjoy the ride!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.3K 58
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ "I have to think of me right now Harry. And my career. I can't throw that away!" I feel my eyes brimming with tears as I said this becau...
16.8K 483 49
(BOOK ONE) (Complete but Editing) A chance meeting between southern beauty Maddie Grey and the famous four boys of One Direction. Maddie and Harry be...
1.7K 122 30
In which a story about a girl whose life was nothing as she'd planned when having to live together with an arrogant renowned rockstar. Aurora Winters...
2.3K 200 13
In the fickle world of the music industry, Delaney, a talented yet frustrated songwriter, finds herself entangled with a certain boy bander from Lond...