Beast of Gold

By ghyguh

Reinhard Heydrich(Dies Irae) reader(Gamer) in Highschool DxD(With elements of other animes and shows such as... More

Y/N L/N
Login
Bonding with the LDO
Einherjar vs Titans
Summoning of the heroes
Beast of Gold vs Fallen Angels
Question
Can't escape....
From crossing Fate!
Battle of Gods
Another Beast
The Wolf Children
Annoying people requires massive Summoning!! Part 1
The Summoning Continues and vs Hero Faction!!!
Einherjar vs Jaeger
Einherjar vs Jaegers part 2 and death of the corruption.
Pair and Teaser
KFC shows his face
Father and Son bonding
Lion vs Bat
King Hassan vs Madara and Kaguya
A reunion Part 1
Preparing for a "war"
The "War"
The rewards
The Speed Demon meets the Gacha Demon
Meeting the true family
The Mission part 1
Decisions
Despair vs Mordred
Y/N vs Gil
Mom and Seiya's mission.
Brethren and Crow Barbecue
"Meeting" with other Factions
Mass Dimension Murderer
Faction meeting part 1
Doom Slayer and Isabelle vs Khaos Brigade
Y/N vs Mister Miracle

Explanations and the new students

1.7K 30 25
By ghyguh

AN:So in the last chapter we read that Isaak had absorbed the souls of the rouge devils and thus gotten stronger from it,well here is the results of that. If Isaak absorbs more souls to the point to rival one of the 3 commanders then Reinhard/Y/N will be able to unleash more power without putting into risk Isaak and in turn Gladsheimr not only that but it also gets stronger the security measures of Gladsheimr turning them more lethal,faster and less soul consuming so if Reinhard could have opened Gladsheimr for 3 months straight without consuming any souls then Y/N with several souls who rival the LDO(example of this being Azrael,Susano'o,Tatsumi,Akame and Esdeath) now he could keep it for 6 months(without Isaak)

After Y/N and Isaak had bonded and along the way met again Hana with her kids Ame and Yuki, and also killed some Rouge Devils.

When they got back they were greeted by Ishtar.

Ishtar:Welcome back Master and Master's son-said floating.

Y/N:Good to see that Gilgamesh unchained you,Ishtar.

Ishtar:I deserved it-said looking down.

Y/N:It doesn't matter but do that AGAIN and no Holy Grail will be able to fix what I will do to you  after Gilgamesh and Enkidu almost murder you.

Time skip brought to you by Azrael suplexing Great Red and Trihexa just because he can.

At school.

Students were gossiping something about new students that they were getting and why did that make Y/N's heart pound with excitement he doesn't know the answer.

Teacher:Well I'm sure some of you have heard about the new students we're getting well 2 of them are going in this classroom.

???1:My name is Rea Himuro, very nice to meet you-said bowing.

???2:My name is Ren Fuji, very nice to meet you-said bowing

Y/N:*Internal screaming*(What's next Mercurius?,Hajun?,Mithra? the others?)

Teacher:Ok sit at Y/N's sides-the two looked at Y/N and tensed but quickly got to their places.

Time skip brought to you Atalanta Alter doing Jack a ponytail

So beautiful right?

Y/N:So Ren, are you with Kasumi,Marie or Rea?-asked without a care in the world.

Ren:Why do you want to know Reinhard?

Y/N:Come on Ren where was that time when we fought side by side against Hajun?-said while smiling.

Rea:Hajun?

Ren:Someone who tried to usurp Marie's Throne.

Y/N:Exactly and besides you would only be able to defeat me if you,Karl and me were fighting any other and you would lose quite brutally.

Ren:Shut up Y/N.

???3:Yo Ren-said with a friendly tone.

Ren:What is it Shirou?

Shirou:Oh nothing I just thought that since were here why don't we all hang out.

Ren:But..

Kasumi:Oh come on Ren, it can't be that bad inviting Y/N to come with us.

Ren:But still.

Marie:Ren, just accept if he wanted he could have turned this world into one of eternal struggle. But he didn't, can't you let go of your grudge over Reinhard or Y/N as he calls himself now.

Ren:Ugh, FINE-said a bit angry and all of them going to the rooftop.

When they got there.

Y/N:So I'm pretty sure that at the very least Ren,Shirou,Rea and Marie have noticed that there are supernatural factions in this school.

Kasumi:Yeah their souls have this weird dark yet a bit white color.

Marie:Also we've sensed some wolf shaped auras, inside a house while we were going here.

Y/N:You mean Ame and Yuki?

Shirou:You know them?

Y/N:A bit yeah, I found her mother Hana running because her daughter was sick so one of my servants cure her, and also when I bonded with Isaak.

Rea:But what should we do with the Devils?

Y/N:Simple just read this book-said making copies of a book.

Y/N:With it you'll be able to pretty much ignore everyone in your surroundings.

Ren:Thank you I guess-said taking the book.

Y/N:Well now that you don't want to throw yourself at me, how about we form a little group-said sitting down a bench.

Kasumi:What do you mean?

Y/N:Essentially we cover each others back, at the very least 2 of us always together-said looking at the sky- By the way have any of you encountered Karl or Cagliostro or Mercurius?

Rea:No we didn't we didn't feel that presence that characterizes him.

Y/N:That's odd, me and Ren are still here-said looking at his hand and Ren.

Kasumi:What do you mean?

Y/N:What I mean is that due to me being Karl's Apoptosis and Ren being his Holy Relic Zarathustra Ubersmensch. If Karl isn't alive then both of us shouldn't be alive or at the very least me. But maybe....

Shirou:Maybe what?

Y/N:Maybe we are at some unknown and Mercurius is dead, while we're still alive there IS the possibility that Mercurius isn't dead and just chilling in some garden inside a tower with a mage.

Ren:That's oddly specific.

Marie:But anyways how are you doing Y/N?

Y/N:I've been doing great, just one thing are you and Ren together?-asked which got them embarrassed and Rea pouted.

Rea:No he is with me-said grabbing Ren's left arm.

Y/N:Okay(so Rea route it is),hope you have a very good romance, by the way Shirou how's your thing with Ellie?

Shirou:Oh we're doing fine she's studying at some other school, but it's fine we're only separated for like 6 hours, more or less.

Y/N:Well, if any devils try to make you a part of their peerages give them hell, again and again until they either give up or die trying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 220 18
Ikki in Highschool DxD hero
211K 2K 10
High School DxD: Lunar Eclipse~Piece of Scarlet Glass Moon Y/N Gremory, the younger sibling of Rias Gremory and Sirzechs Lucifer. You didn't have an...
8.7K 207 8
A gamer from the real world is killed but gets sent to the world of dxd let's see how he fairs Not my images
28.5K 307 19
(Y/N) (L/N) a boy who lost his parents. A boy who's at the top of his class, and veiwed as a king. A boy who died, then got reincarnated as a devil...