A Frozen Love (A MCU Captain...

By disneygurl23

Hannah, the adopted daughter of Phil Coulson, has "special" powers. She can freeze things. She's always been... More

Ch.1 Exposition
Exposition pt. 2 (last exposition chapter)
Meeting the Capsicle
The Tesseract
I'm not a monster.
Returning! (This is a chapter!)
Star-Man/Sorry
Battle of New York (Part 1)
Battle of New York (Part 2)
Family? (& Romance?)
Surprises
Tahiti
First Date
Tony's Party
Moving In & Reuniting Friendships
Lunch With Friends... And Tony
Dad???
Catching Up (& Missions)
Invasion of HYDRA (Cuteness)
Home Sweet Home
Parties After Parties After Parties
The Banquet
Ultron? (Age of Ultron part 1)
The Fight (Age of Ultron part 2)
Thor's Hammer & Bucky
Clint's Farm (Age of Ultron Part 3)
The Battle of Sokovia (Age of Ultron Part 4)
Coma
Battle of the Boys
4th of July
I Know A Guy
Training
Vacation
Nightmare
Disney Adventures
Disney Adventures Part 2
Long Time, No See
Calm Before the Storm
The Sokovia Accords (Civil war part 1)
A Goodbye and a Hello (Civil War Part 2)
Bucky? (Civil War part 3)
Heartbreak (Civil War Part 4)
Cold-Hearted (Civil War part 5)
We Need Space (Civil War Part 6)
You're Alive?

Meeting Peggy

5.2K 133 9
By disneygurl23

I get off my plane and walk into the D.C. Airport. I like traveling publicly. It makes me feel like I'm not really a spy for a secret agency. But everyone's got problems right?

I call for a taxi and ask the drier to take me to the nursing home. I've made sure to dress nicely, of course. Peggy Carter has been such an idol to me. She proved that girls can be secret agents and do anything that guys can do.

I smooth my skirt, thank the driver, and walk into the nursing home.

"Excuse me, is there a Peggy Carter here? I'm not sure if she's listed under her maiden name, Carter, or her husband's last name." I ask.

"Yes, she's here," the lady responds, with an attitude.

"May I see her? It's very important." I request politely.

"She isn't taking visitors. Unless you're a family member, which you're clearly not."

Alright, time to lie. I bite my lip, "well excuse you, but she is my fiancé's great aunt, and I need to let her know the good news. Please." I beg.

"Fine, but hurry it up," she replies with clear frustration in her voice, "her room is right down the hall, 2nd door on the left."

I walk down the hall, extremely worried. What if she doesn't like me?

I knock on the door, and hear a woman's voice grant my entrance.

I grab the handle of the second door, and twist it open.

"Hello?" Peggy greets. I look in to see an elder last who must be Peggy in bed.

"Hello ma'am. I'm..." I look around to make sure there's no cameras in the room, "I'm Agent Coulson, also known as Blizzard."

~Flashback~

I smile thinking about my code name. I got it the first time I battled Agent Clint Barton. I was 17, and he was, well, quite a bit older.

He had the upper hand, so I made the floor icy so he would slip. He fell and couldn't stop looking between me and the frozen floor.

"Looks like I win." I told him, helping him up.

"Dammit. You're like some kind of human blizzard. Best two out of three?" He responded.

~Flashback over~

"So why are you here? It's not often S.H.I.E.L.D. sends someone out here," she asks curiously.

I think of how to tell her the news. I decide to just go for it, "well... we found your Captain in the ice."

"Are you sure it's him?"

"Absolutely. Do you want me to send him here sometime?" I ask her. It must be hard for her to finally get her true love back after so long.

"Only once he's adapted. I've lived my life already, it's time for him to live his."

I thank Peggy for her time and leave the nursing home, hoping to get back in time to catch some action at HQ.

---------------------------------------------

AN: alright another short one. I can basically only write from Thursday-Saturday but I really wanted to get something posted for you all!

We're about to jump right into The Avengers, which I usually hate in stories but we'll keep it short and simple.

I hope I can post again this week, but until then, thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2K 27
★ EDITING!!!!! ★ Charlotte Maria Stark is Tony Starks daughter. Her mother died a long time ago, and she lives with her mother's brother. The one and...
93.2K 1.7K 37
Yn Rogers is the 27 year old daughter of Steve Rogers but has always hiden from the others. only Bucky knows about her. shes also a super soldier but...
220K 3.2K 22
Different scenarios for being the daughter of an Avenger! I'm taking requests in the comments, so ask away! The characters I do are: •Steve Rogers •B...
620 13 16
Piper Coalson is Phil Coalson's daughter (but I'm sure you knew that by looking at the last name), anyway. Piper works at Shield with her father and...