Captivated by the Wind || Bla...

By beepbooopboom

Terrified of her past, Lia from the Diamond Kingdom did her best to escape until she ended up in the forest o... More

DISCLAIMER
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Happy Holidays
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Thank you!

36

1.1K 42 8
By beepbooopboom

hey y'all sorry for the late update but here ya go :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling a tad bit of light headed. I blinked a few times and looked around me. This room looks familiar.. As I try to get up, I was stopped by a weight on my waist so I look down and saw an arm. I looked behind me and saw Yuno sleeping peacefully.

"Fuck." I muttered silently and tried to move his arm away. "No, no, no.." I whispered when he tightened his grip and pulled me closer. I turned around to face him, only to see him fast asleep. I sighed. What to do? I used both of my index finger to push him away.. slooowlyy.

"What are you doing?" I felt my body stiffened at his morning voice.

"Eh?" I looked up to him.

"Why are you poking my chest?" He asked me while rubbing his eyes.

"Ah.. eh.. well, I was going to.. get out of bed but you.." I gestured to his arm around my waist.

"What about it?" He asked me. I felt my face getting warm so I bit the insides of my cheek to hide it. Jeez! Does he not get shy and flustered?!

"Well.. you.. I... heh.." I scratched the side of my cheek.

"Do you want to get up?" He looked at me and raised a brow. Am I the only one who's feeling shy?! Why is he so calm?!

"Well, no.. but-" I was interrupted when he pulled me closer and rested his chin on top of my head.

"Then don't move. I'm still sleeping." He mumbled.

"How long was I out?" I asked him.

"Not long.."

"Like.. for a day?" I tried to push him off a little to see his face. I felt him sigh and pointed outside his windows to show me that it's still dark.

"You were out for a couple of hours. Shut up and let me rest." I nodded my head slightly and bit my lip. Did I hurt someone? Did I cause trouble at the capital? I really don't remember anything besides..

"Yuno?" I looked up at him.

"Hmm?"

"I.. I'm sorry." I said. "For you know.. almost killing you and Asta. I know I should've had better control of myself it's just that-"

"It's alright.. I guess." I felt him shook his shoulder up and down. "You were manipulated. You didn't have control over your body that time.. and I'm also sorry because I couldn't protect you that time.." He mumbled and gently stroked my hair.

"No! I was there! I feel like I was the one who's-"

"Shh.. It's okay.. You don't have to worry about it. What matters is that you're okay now. I'm sure Asta feels the same way." He said making me tear up. I looked down and maintained a straight face to preventing my tears falling down. I felt him get out of the bed so I looked at him putting on his robe.

"Let's go. We have a busy day ahead of us." He offered his hand. I gladly took his hand and wore my shoes.

"Where's my-" I froze in spot when he put my robe on me and fixed it. "T-thanks.." I mumbled and looked away. "Where's everyone?" I asked when we got out of his quarters. Is it really this quiet in this base?

"They're at the capital fixing the mess." He said.

"Eh? Well if your squad is there why are you here?" I looked at him. I'm slightly enjoying the fact that we're walking hand in hand.

"W-well.. because you passed out so I had to do something.." He put his other hand on his neck and looked to the side.

"Eh?! Why would you..? Are you stupid?!" I flicked his forehead and pulled him to walk faster. "Let's g- Fuck." I cursed when I tripped on my feet. Phew, good thing he's holding my hand or else I would've fallen flat on my face. I stood there for a moment before bursting out laughing.

"Stupid." I heard him mumble.

"Good thing you're there. I would've fell on my face on that one.." I snickered. "Let's hurry to the capital nooooow.." I pulled his lazy ass with me.

"The sun's not even out yet you're this energetic? Tch you really remind me of Asta.." He shook his head.

"It's gonna be out any minute now! Shut up and enjoy the sunrise, jerk. You could use some sunshine in your life." I said while walking in front of him. The smell of fresh grass and flowers in the morning makes me happy for some reason.  "See?" I faced him when the sunlight hit our bodies at the same time.

"Keep moving, idiot." He said in a poker face. I frowned and turned around.

"Pft someone needs a thousand of sunshine in their life.." I rolled my eyes and looked back at him. "Can you let go of my hand now? I want to enjoy the rest of the trip." I said.

"What? Where are you going?" He asked me and stopped walking.

"Nowhere.." I looked at him, confused. "I'm just gonna be here. What do you mean?" I tilted my head in confusion. What is he saying?

"I don't see a good reason on why I should let your hand go." He said.

"E-Eh?" What does he mean by that?! "I- I mean okay sure.. If you want to.." I mumbled and quickly turned around.

"Just do whatever you want.. I'll be here." He said. "Move, idiot." I rolled my eyes. Pft he probably meant nothing by that. I ignored him and pretended he wasn't holding my hand.

"Oohh.. That flower is kind of cu-" I was about to walk to the flower but I stopped when I remembered that our hands were intertwined. I sighed and looked at him. "Can I?" I asked sarcastically before walking deeper through the forest. I picked a bunch of flowers while walking to the capital through the forest.

"What will you do with those?" Yuno asked me.

"Oh, nothing really.. I just thought they looked cute." I shrugged while holding all the flowers with one arm.

"So you just do whatever you want with it?" He asked me while walking. I can see the capital from here!

"Yeah..? Do you want some?" I faced him and offered some flowers. Maybe it'll add color to his life.. I don't know..

"I can choose whatever I want?" He asked me and looked at the pile of flowers I have in my arm.

"Yeah sure.. Knock yourself out." I shrugged and looked at the capital. Pick faster, dumbass... "Are you done?" I asked him.

"Yeah.." He said. I looked at the flowers he had in his hand. I never knew he has a thing for flowers..

"Oh.. Quite a few you get there, huh?" I jokingly said. "What's your favorite flower?" I asked him but he just stood silent. Okay.. It's okay, Lia. Endure the remaining minutes and this awkward atmosphere will disappear. "Oh hey! There's the-" I stopped talking when I felt someone tuck my hair behind my ears.

"I don't know what these are called.. but they look beautiful on you. So probably these ones." He held the flowers, enough for me to see. I- What do I say? Thank you? I don't even know what those flowers are!

"I.. uh.. Thank you..?" I cleared my throat. I hope he doesn't feel the sweat on my palms! Oh gosh.. I bet he can feel it. Can he also feel my heartbeat?! We're so close! I hope the others doesn't see us.. I'll be so embarrassed! Not that I'm afraid to be seen with hi- I froze in place when he held my cheek and kissed my forehead. He fixed the hair behind my ear before smirking.

"See you later and don't die, stupid." He said and walked away, taking my mind with him. What.. just.. happened? Did he-

"Lia! You're awake!" I turned to the side where I saw Asta and the others.

"H-hey! Everyone.." I waved awkwardly at them. That jerk! What did he do to make me feel this way?!

"Oh.. Are you okay?" Luck asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion so I looked at myself from my toes to my head.

"You're cheeks are really red.." Magna pointed out. I immediately cupped my cheeks making a loud sound.

"I-It's fine! I'm fine! Heh.." I said.

"Are you-"

"Ah! What are you all doing here? Are you handing out free foods?" I quickly asked them to change the subject.

"We're giving my delicious noms to the people la~!" Charmy cheered.

"Oh, can I help?" I asked them.

"Oi, kid. Help with fixing the houses. You've been slacking long enough, put your ass to work!" Captain Yami yelled.

"Glad to see you too, captain.." I saluted at him. "Right away, sir.." I mumbled.

"The rest of you go back to doing whatever you're doing earlier!" He yelled. I slightly chuckled and started fixing the houses. That's weird.. Why can't do I feel tired after lifting a bunch of boulders? Something feels.. off. Why do I feel drained even though I just woke up?

"Oi, watch it!" I looked over to the man below me. Shit! I almost crushed him.. Focus, Lia.. It's just a simple task.

"S-sorry!" I apologized quickly and sighed.

"Liaaa-chan." I peeked over my shoulders to see Vanessa smiling widely at me.

"Vanessa-neesan... hey.." I smiled at her. What's with the smile?

"Why didn't you told me anything, huh?" She poled my side while still grinning ear to ear.

"Tell you what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Aww quit playing, little girl. I saw you earlier with that handsome boy from the Golden Dawn.." She wiggled her brows at me. S-she what?! I almost dropped the piece of wall I'm holding.

"Eh?! You-" I was cut off by her laughing loudly.

"Aha! I knew it!" She continued laughing while I just stood there, embarrassed.

"Eh.. it was nothing.. we're just.. it was a.. um.." I bit my lip when I struggled to form a straight sentence. "It was nothing really! That was just an act of... gratitude? Yeah! Act of gratitude.." I faked a laugh to hide my embarrassment.

"Ohhh.. is that so? Silly! I know a couple when I see one! Don't even try to hide it from me." She winked at me. "Tell me all about it, tonight." She said and was about to walk away when I called her.

"Um.. Vanessa-neesan.." I bit my lip. Should I tell her? I mean it's just a minor inconvenience..

"What is it?" She asked me.

"I.. feel a little off.." I began.

"Why? Are you sick?" She put the back of her hand to my forehead.

"No.. I just.." I tried to walk to her but my legs wobbled mid-way.

"Woah there.. Are you alright? You seem fine to me." She held on my shoulders.

"Can we..? Can we see captain?" I asked her.

"Why don't I take you to the base first? I'll meet you there with captain." She smiled at me.

"Okay."

"Lia!" Asta called me.

"What's up, meathead and.. friend." I squinted my eyes at the girl in the weirdly made dress.

"Lia! You're not gonna believe this.." He gestured the girl to come forward. "This is.." He nudged the girl. "Come on.. introduce yourself." He mumbled. Come to think of it.. this girl is kinda familiar..

"I'm-" Asta immediately shouted cutting her off.

"She's Nero! You know.. the bird!"

"Nero?!" I immediately went to her and studied her. "H-how?! Where's your wings?!" I faced her.

"It's-"

"She was forced to be a bird for a loooong time! I think it was 5000 years?! Yeah!"

"Actually it's just-"

"I first met her when me and Yuno where fighting the evil guy! She uses an ancient magic! Cool!" He shouted .

"Amazing! Nero, how many fingers am I holding up?" I asked her and held three fingers.

"Three." She said.

"Woah!"

"I know right?! She-"

"Oi, Lia! Get your ass in here. Vanessa said they'll be here any moment." We all turned to Gauche who just called me.

"Oops. I'll head back to the base first." I said and walked inside. My nervousness is starting to build up again and I think Charmy noticed this.

"You'll be fine. Here, eat my noms to ease your nervousness." Charmy offered me a cupcake.

"I'm fine, Charmy-senpai.." I smiled at her before sitting on the couch. Damn it, what's wrong with me? I can't help but bit my lip and bounce my legs because of the nervousness. I looked at the clock and it's afternoon already.. Where's captain?

"What's up, kid. I heard you almost died." I sighed in relief when the door busted open and captain walked in before kneeling in front of me.

"It takes more than that to kill me.." I chuckled. Somehow my nervousness disappeared now that he's here.

"I bought a little companion I hope you don't mind." He stood up and gestured to Dr. Owen on the side. Why is he..? I looked at Vanessa and she just flashed me a small smile.

"Where's Asta and Noelle?" I asked them.

"Hmp! I can't believe you didn't noticed me." I looked behind captain and saw her frowning. Eh? How am I supposed to see you when your hiding behind a large man?

"Lia-chan, stay still for me." I nodded my head at Dr. Owen when he casted his magic at me. After a few minutes he sighed.

"Kid.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 322 10
When Asta, Noelle, Mimosa, and Yuno go on a mission to investigate a strange anomaly, they discover a bit more than suspected.
365K 14.5K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
508K 20.6K 38
Both orphaned at a young age, Yuno and Y/n grew up together in the same church along with Asta. However, the two always had a closer bond that one re...
46.4K 479 10
A collection of various reader x black clover character scenarios, and character x character one-shots. Request our closed. Enjoy!